Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:47 am

Post by singletonking »

In post 2699, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 2660, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2644, Wagonomics wrote:Does mastina want people to invest in her coin?
In post 1476, the worst wrote:
In post 1472, Nibbui wrote:
I wonder if I'm getting under Mastina's charm though
She is strangely charming
(
Btw, that's actually a weak towntell of mine. scumastina is an ass, so is anything but charming. The charm comes from me when I'm town, since I just have a way with people, I guess
.) ~ scum!Mastina from BoS
VOTE: mastina
Ok I can understand why people are scumreading Trekkie here
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:53 am

Post by singletonking »

That having said I somewhat dislike mastina and wouldn't mind lynching her

But Ausuka's posts continue to be bad and is still my preferred lynch
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2664, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
@Dannflor, what do you make of Nancy townreading two of your scumreads so vehemently?
I'm not really sure of the point of this question.

I don't think she's vehemently defending mastina, at least not anymore, and I don't think she ever was?

As far as sheep goes, I'm just confused by what she sees, and would like an answer from her before the day is out. Apologies if I missed it, but

@Nancy, what about that meta you linked makes you think sheep is town? I sure as hell don't see it
In post 2677, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2672, Wagonomics wrote:That being said I'm like, warming up to a mastina lynch today much faster than I thought I would

But I would like someone to give me a reason that Vonflare should be alive tomorrow, because I see no reason, and mastina trying to pocket him does not do anything to make me want to read him as town
Yeah, I’d be down for Vonflare tomorrow.
Vonflare the one who claimed death miller, yea? Is that why people wanna lynch him or is there an actual case
In post 2647, mastina wrote:Name1/Name2
Name2/Name1 is literally the best way in a readslist to present an either/or dilemma. It represents "one of these is scum and the other is probably town", but makes it clear that I'm not sure which. (Sometimes the orders of the name give a lean, other times, they don't; in this case it goes back and forth enough to not.)
Can you please elaborate on the interactions between this slot and Purr's that make you believe only one can be scum? I have a difficult time believing they exist when this slot had all of like 10 posts before I entered the game. The pushing of this "one must be scum and the other isn't" narrative just reads like trying to set up two mislynches when one doesn't flip red. I've yet to see any justification for this.

You also claim to have not read the game fully but you have these associatives picked out (I assume) from before I joined the game? When this slot did effectively nothing?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2701, singletonking wrote:But Ausuka's posts continue to be bad and is still my preferred lynch
i really don't see this
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Purrcocet »

It's not "one of them is scum and the other isn't", it's "whichever of these two I can lynch is the one that I'll decide is scum"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2704, Purrcocet wrote:It's not "one of them is scum and the other isn't", it's "whichever of these two I can lynch is the one that I'll decide is scum"
+1

There is absolutely no connection between your slot and Dann’s.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2702, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2664, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
@Dannflor, what do you make of Nancy townreading two of your scumreads so vehemently?

I don't think she's vehemently defending mastina, at least not anymore, and I don't think she ever was?

As far as sheep goes, I'm just confused by what she sees, and would like an answer from her before the day is out. Apologies if I missed it, but

@Nancy, what about that meta you linked makes you think sheep is town? I sure as hell don't see it
In post 2677, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2672, Wagonomics wrote:That being said I'm like, warming up to a mastina lynch today much faster than I thought I would

But I would like someone to give me a reason that Vonflare should be alive tomorrow, because I see no reason, and mastina trying to pocket him does not do anything to make me want to read him as town
Yeah, I’d be down for Vonflare tomorrow.
Vonflare the one who claimed death miller, yea? Is that why people wanna lynch him or is there an actual case
In post 2647, mastina wrote:Name1/Name2
Name2/Name1 is literally the best way in a readslist to present an either/or dilemma. It represents "one of these is scum and the other is probably town", but makes it clear that I'm not sure which. (Sometimes the orders of the name give a lean, other times, they don't; in this case it goes back and forth enough to not.)
Can you please elaborate on the interactions between this slot and Purr's that make you believe only one can be scum? I have a difficult time believing they exist when this slot had all of like 10 posts before I entered the game. The pushing of this "one must be scum and the other isn't" narrative just reads like trying to set up two mislynches when one doesn't flip red. I've yet to see any justification for this.

You also claim to have not read the game fully but you have these associatives picked out (I assume) from before I joined the game? When this slot did effectively nothing?
I recently played with both sheep and Mastina i, a game, that was running concurrently with this one. Both sheep and Mastina were scum in it. Sheep’s play is extremely different here, than it was in that game, where as Mastina’s is identical to it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2700, singletonking wrote:
In post 2699, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 2660, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2644, Wagonomics wrote:Does mastina want people to invest in her coin?
In post 1476, the worst wrote:
In post 1472, Nibbui wrote:
I wonder if I'm getting under Mastina's charm though
She is strangely charming
(
Btw, that's actually a weak towntell of mine. scumastina is an ass, so is anything but charming. The charm comes from me when I'm town, since I just have a way with people, I guess
.) ~ scum!Mastina from BoS
VOTE: mastina
Ok I can understand why people are scumreading Trekkie here
Why? You think this is a bad reason for a vote? I don’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2687, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2666, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
What kind of question is that? :shifty:
One that determines the soundness of his reads, as I want to know whether he’s factored that in.
I’m not trying to imply you’re scum here, I’m trying to promote thought.
I think you’re town here and Wisdom’s read on you is wrong, which makes Purrcocet supertown. for hard townreading you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1343, Trekkie99 wrote:@varsoon, is your guilty read on sheep real?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just noticed this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Just ISO’d Trekkie, I think he’s obvtown here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Enter »

In post 816, Ausuka wrote:hi i'm alive.

starting to agree with people who say faster days are better. I haven't seen any questions but if there are any please remind me because I totally missed them sorry.

Leo isn't all that towny rn but at the same time he claimed JK and like if that's true lynching him is mega bad and also scum would sort him out later so idrk
Every time I ISO Ausu this pings me.

Why would short days be better if you didn't even participate in the first half of the day?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2710, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Just ISO’d Trekkie, I think he’s obvtown here.
agree
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1266, Ausuka wrote:I can't believe that Varsoon is a cop with a guilty, taking into account that he was voting Kokichi earlier and he's said things that no person with a guilty should say, such as what Party pointed out (i would've quoted it but party ninja'd me lol). Sheep wasn't even his first vote of the day? However I also don't see why scum would do it so it might also be town faking a guilty?
I think Aususka could be town from this.

This kind of deep dive, doesn’t usually tend to come from scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2702, Dannflor wrote:

Yeah she never vehemently defended Mastina, I just rolled that in without thinking.

But I do like your response. Feels like logical thought.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Mastina’s shade on Purr for giving me the fruit, is really really bad IMO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:43 am

Post by mastina »

YES IT'S FUCKING OVER NOW SO I CAN TALK ABOUT THIS.
Hey, so like.
You know how Xtoxm this game is going.
"This game's probably multiball"?

GUESS WHAT HE WAS LIKE IN THIS SCUMGAME WHICH WAS "PROBABLY MULTIBALL".

Bad wording on my part.
But I told you I was waiting for this for damn fucking good reason.
Xtoxm was scum in a two-man scumteam in a 14 player game. The designed setup (which I made, btw) was designed to essentially be multiball in a mini, or the closest thing humanly possible thereto. The two-man mafia team, with their strong powers and knowledge that they were it, would know that the game had more scum than just them.

Xtoxm's play this game is literally identical to his play in that game.
And this is a game where he has several times professed his belief...that it is a multiball game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am

Post by mastina »

So I meantioned Starcraft Mafia where he was different, but let's contrast the two.
SCUM IN A GAME WHICH WAS PSEUDO-MULTIBALL: what he looks like here.
TOWN IN A GAME WHICH WAS PSEUDO-MULTIBALL: what he looks like here.

Notice the difference between the two?
Where to even begin?
In the scumgame he was highly OMGUSy and a bit of a lurker--which is why I knew that when he needed replacement this game it was a scum slot--whereas in the towngame he was highly logical and while stubborn, put actual thought and reasons into his genuine cases.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:50 am

Post by mastina »

Note a trend in both games: he was dead before D3.
So he had only D1 and D2.
Note that in Starcraft mafia he had literally double the number of posts--actually more than double. A two-page, over-200 post iso.
In contrast, Xtoxm as scum had only a little over 70.

HEY.

GUESS HOW MANY POSTS XTOXM HAS THIS GAME.

When I said I had damn fucking good reason for the scumread.
I meant I had. damn. fucking. good. reason. For the scumread.

This is.
To a fucking T.
Xtoxm's scumgame.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:52 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2717, mastina wrote:which is why I knew that when he needed replacement this game it was a scum slot
To clarify this: I had seen Xtoxm's towngame in StarCraft.
I knew that Xtoxm was scum in that Large game, because at that time he had been guiltied by the tracker I knew was legit or already lynched.
When I saw xyzzy post that Xtoxm needed replacement in this game, in spite of knowing he was still active on site, I knew that meant it was from lurking--and thus. I knew the slot was scum since before I replaced in.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 am

Post by mastina »

Also, Gamma as his scumbuddy--not to mention literally any player from this game--should KNOW this and any of them not having pushed Xtoxm for similar reasons to why I am is automatically suspect.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2713, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1266, Ausuka wrote:I can't believe that Varsoon is a cop with a guilty, taking into account that he was voting Kokichi earlier and he's said things that no person with a guilty should say, such as what Party pointed out (i would've quoted it but party ninja'd me lol). Sheep wasn't even his first vote of the day? However I also don't see why scum would do it so it might also be town faking a guilty?
I think Aususka could be town from this.

This kind of deep dive, doesn’t usually tend to come from scum.
thats not a deep dive
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:28 am

Post by mastina »

Incidentally?
The very same reasons I'm suspicious of Xtoxm contribute to the Trekkie scumread.

I know for a fact Overkill's still around on-site.
His flake looked like a scum lurkout, too--but the reason that is a much, much, MUCH weaker read in comparison is that I lack a strong baseline.
I have a handful of town games which loosely contrast with Overkill's play here, but nothing overwhelmingly damning; I have zero scumgames of Overkill's which would in any way correlate the scumread there.

However, it is still nonetheless something that I wanted to mention.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:40 am

Post by mastina »

And oh look.
Another Xtoxm scumgame where he had about 70-80 posts. (In his defense, was as a replacement. But counter to said defense: he lived longer.)
Xtoxm was scum here, and you know what happened?
He flaked from the game

He flaked from a scumgame.
And in a separate scumgame had a postcount comparable to what he had in the scumgame I referenced, which is comparable to his postcount in this game.

When said postcount.

Is absolutely nothing close to his postcount from Starcraft Mafia.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

xtoxm is town
use your efforts elsewhere

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”