Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5950 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5948, DrewVa wrote:There simply are certain slots that I excel at reading, Nero, Creature are amongst them and people would be wise to listen to me on that.
I have 2 games I want to to point to about this, depending on which head said this.... oh well . :)

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5951 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5948, DrewVa wrote:There simply are certain slots that I excel at reading, Nero, Creature are amongst them and people would be wise to listen to me on that.
In. b4 Creature disputes this with YGM. It took me awhile to discern all of the obvious towntells but I did get there eventually.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5952 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5951, DrewVa wrote:
In. b4 Creature disputes this with YGM. It took me awhile to discern all of the obvious towntells but I did get there eventually.
:D

~ P
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5953 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:28 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5950, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
I have 2 games I want to to point to about this, depending on which head said this.... oh well . :)

~ P
:lol:

Isn’t that obvious yet? DVa has been mostly sheeping my Nero read but we’ve both been mildmelding on Creature.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5954 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

The thing is, I would think town should want to help as much as possible and even moreso as the game progresses.

Problem is, sometimes scum does this too. But I'm probably digressing.

~ P
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5955 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5954, Cheeky Dancer wrote:The thing is, I would think town should want to help as much as possible and even moreso as the game progresses.

~ P
Creature is a player, who is terrible a faking conviction as scum. He almost always sounds awkward and frozen, whenever he attempts this, so Creature
with conviction
, is almost always town!Creatre, irrespective of reads. He hard townread scum!Thor in YGM and he wrongly scumread Brian/Sakura slot.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5956 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5955, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5954, Cheeky Dancer wrote:The thing is, I would think town should want to help as much as possible and even moreso as the game progresses.

~ P
Creature is a player, who is terrible a faking conviction as scum. He almost always sounds awkward and frozen, whenever he attempts this, so Creature
with conviction
, is almost always town!Creatre, irrespective of reads. He hard townread scum!Thor in YGM and he wrongly scumread Brian/Sakura slot.
I dont follow .

Anyway , why do you tr GE.

~ P
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5957 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5956, Cheeky Dancer wrote:

~ P
with conviction
I dont follow .

~ P
Scum!Gamma either tends to be fake and disconnected, like in CoH or self-centered, over-reactionary and disconnected like in OK 2.

I am far from an expert on Gamma meta. I think his play here - objecting to BEF outing the BOONus round winner for example, read townie to me. She is clearly trying to gamesolve, not just coast.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5958 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5928, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5913, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5912, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5894, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5889, PenguinPower wrote:Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.
ok, but surely that buys you time to talk with your scummates tonight (if you don’t already have daytalk, that is) to weae your way out of the situation, no?
I said the same thing, you coming after our asses as well?
What? I think it’s the other way around. For some reason, just because you have a problem with my theory of how to proceed in the game - which is prone to be incorrect as either alignment, btw - you’re relentlessly pushing for no reason.

I have admittedly ignored some of your recent posts because I felt like after giving you time to cool off, you would realize how overdramatic you’re being. Again, a lot of the replies would just be me and you arguing about theory. How does this make me scummy? Why do you suddenly have it out for my slot?
Because I think you are engaging in busy work that makes it look like you are town, but I'm just getting the feeling that you aren't and this is all a show. I haven't had a chance to yet, but you said you've been posting the same way the entire game, I was hoping to look back at your iso and see if that's actually true. Hell it might be, but my memory of your play is a little different. The way you are acting now seems more cocky, like you're scum who thinks they got over on someone and they don't know it was you.
i adopted a “cocky” playstyle (see also: me engaging with Elsa D1) to help me be slightly less emotionally invested in the game. In my previous stint on the site, I was very hotheaded.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5959 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:59 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5935, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I dont understand the scumreads on dave...mentioned on pg 218 for instance. Also, my read on n&m has changed, I dont think he's scum.

Caught up to pg 225 so far. Unfortunately cheeky's reads on nero/rce are something I read differently...I have nero & rce as town.

Xtox was added to that list since he was mia but then reappeared. Felt like he was lurker scum at the time.

-----------
In post 5594, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5186, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5185, Creature wrote:Why did we end up on TLK?
Something to do with TLK stating he got fruit, profi stating he gave TLK nothing, pp stating he gave TLK something but not fruit. I'm ok with TLK's lynch.
Also, pp & TLK still have each other as scumreads since d2 iirc so there's that.
Something I've been wondering is that what if his super saint part is somehow true? Then dave's idea made sense if he was scum super saint...which isn't the first time I've heard of that role implemented like that. Considering the low level of powers for us that we've seen this far, scum super saint makes some sense.
In post 5181, Creature wrote:
In post 5179, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Vig list: EJ
Kokichi
n&m
GE
xtox?
and others.
For some reason I don't really think we had more than one scum day 1 representative.
I dont know how we can tell if there is at least 1 scum in the d1 rep. It makes some sense in terms of having at least 1 scum in the 4 but I'd rather focus on other things to scumhunt off of. I havent heard of a reliable enough method to determine that there is at least 1 scum in the day reps.

The claims so far that I can tell:
inventor, vt (and flipped vts), duck, (basically) vigilante, super saint

~ P
If you look in the roles list for this game, super saint is town only.
A post like this from tlk makes me hesitant about him being scum. Why on earth would scum tlk bring this up in my mistake. Makes no sense if tlk is scum.

~ P
How does that make no sense if TLK is scum? It’s a simple game-fact, how is that AI?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5960 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5937, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5780, Elsa Jay wrote:Then atleast let me attenpt to be Noble in killing TLK. I still think it's a prime claim from scum to coast through this adventure.
Who do you sr other than tlk? In other words, who do you think are his teammates then?
In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5739, PenguinPower wrote:We should lynch TLK today.

I will answer these questions tomorrow.
The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
This is basically a scum claim.

~ P
Lol? I have half a mind not to even ask because it’s so off... mind telling me how I scum claimed?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5961 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:04 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5957, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5956, Cheeky Dancer wrote:

~ P
with conviction
I dont follow .

~ P
Scum!Gamma either tends to be fake and disconnected, like in CoH or self-centered, over-reactionary and disconnected like in OK 2.

I am far from an expert on Gamma meta. I think his play here - objecting to BEF outing the BOONus round winner for example, read townie to me. She is clearly trying to gamesolve, not just coast.
pretty sure Gamma HAS been coasting, but whatever
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5962 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5940, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Who is scum?

~ P
Gonna have to reread but probably my strongest scumread is Thanos. Not even that strong (not more than null-scum) but I remember not liking several of their posts and I don't remember ANYTHING recent from them so it hasn't gotten better. Auro was very vocal and easy to read in Excalibur and I haven't really seen that here. Plus I think there was something about their D1 vote, might have been misremembering though.

Beyond them... maybe Xtoxm? I still hate how he tried to discredit my loyal plan.
Maybe Elsa? I could easily see him being a traitor, although I doubt he's groupscum.
Maybe Kokichi or Gamma? Dunno, I'd have to check.

I'm still feeling good about most of my townreads though, so I'm not super focused on hunting scum. By and large I am agreeing with most of the PoE pools people are putting out.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5963 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5962, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5940, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Who is scum?

~ P
Gonna have to reread but probably my strongest scumread is Thanos. Not even that strong (not more than null-scum) but I remember not liking several of their posts and I don't remember ANYTHING recent from them so it hasn't gotten better. Auro was very vocal and easy to read in Excalibur and I haven't really seen that here. Plus I think there was something about their D1 vote, might have been misremembering though.

Beyond them... maybe Xtoxm? I still hate how he tried to discredit my loyal plan.
Maybe Elsa? I could easily see him being a traitor, although I doubt he's groupscum.
Maybe Kokichi or Gamma? Dunno, I'd have to check.

I'm still feeling good about most of my townreads though, so I'm not super focused on hunting scum. By and large I am agreeing with most of the PoE pools people are putting out.
In post 22, the worst wrote:
Ah well, I'm sure nobody realises there are 5 contestants scheming with each other to share the win.. :shifty: gonna be interesting to see how long it takes em to work it out.
In post 4563, the worst wrote:
Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5964 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

If you guys are seeing a town creature then you must be considering a scum Unah? I could even see that as SvS tbh.

~ C
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5965 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

I agree with SS on Thanos
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5966 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Something_Smart »

How are those quotes relevant?

And yeah, I'm thinking Creature is town. The gut feelings I had on Karmeleon make sense now.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5967 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5934, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5927, Creature wrote:You know what? I won't give cred for S_S when the only thing I remember him doing is talking about his meta

VOTE: Something_Smart
Gee you could read my ISO maybe?
I prefer realtime reading.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5968 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5936, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5774, RCEnigma wrote:Cool, can we chop creature in half now?
Agreed.
If that would mean Elsa not getting lynched, sure.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5969 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5944, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Creature lynch?
No
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5970 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5949, Cheeky Dancer wrote:My read on creature is partly based off RCE , who is wrong.
FTFY
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5971 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5951, DrewVa wrote:
Who is YGM?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5972 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5962, Something_Smart wrote:Gonna have to reread but probably my strongest scumread is Thanos.
Cool, should we start a wagon there then?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5973 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5966, Something_Smart wrote:The gut feelings I had on Karmeleon make sense now.
What gut feelings?
Sigh
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5974 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

yeah S_S is scum
this is one of the most egregious cases of lack of read evolution ive ever seen
and hes seen my scumgame in worst idea, he really has no right calling me scum here
if we're lynching outside of TLK i can purge this
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”