Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Everyone’s being such a fucking stick in the mud whenever someone pushes a lynch they dislike In breaking this out:
@Everyone: what are your top 4 preferred lynches? In order please.

@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom. I’m aware xtoxm and mastina aren’t scum together ever but there’s plenty of support for multiball both with what has been seen setup/event wise and with how the game is developing. Wisdom I don’t see happening but is one I feel rather confident in.
This also serves as an answer to my own question so thanks for keeping me on top of things.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2729, Ausuka wrote:have a lot of homework rn and probably wouldn't post normally idk but this phase of the game feels more important?
In post 2606, Jingle wrote:
In post 2602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Agree with the bolded. I really don’t understand the Ausuka push at all.
Beetlejuicing-ish, LHF, inconsistently treating different players attributing the same behaviors, and easily fakeable posts. TBF, no one has actually explained their SR there until now though.
beetlejuicing is a tell that i haven't seen since 2015 and I have never seen it catch scum once. I thought it died out but I guess not. I'm one of the most relevant people in the game right now since so many people suspect me, am I supposed to avoid times when people are mentioning me or smth?

don't see how I'm LHF-ing, it feels like i'm doing the opposite since my pushes just aren't working and i have to jump on wagons i don't like that much because the ones i do like are so unpopular.

you'll have to give me examples for the third one?

fourth one is like, I guess I can't disprove you if you feel that way, although I'd ask you about the hard-to-fake content coming from vax and wisdom.

VOTE: mastina for now; i feel like the game needs something to move forward with and it appears to be me or her right now - vax wagon is literally just me.
Ausuka’s vote is not garbage.

Ausuka isn’t even scum reading Mastina, and admits it’s just for now.

ScumAusuka does much more than this.

Ausuka is a possible lynch candidate, so pushing the other wagon that people, from the townier people in the game for survivalistic purposes and announcing that is an incredibly genuine thing, and a valid vote.

As town in that situation, I’d do the same thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2799, Jingle wrote:
In post 2676, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2672, Wagonomics wrote:That being said I'm like, warming up to a mastina lynch today much faster than I thought I would

But I would like someone to give me a reason that Vonflare should be alive tomorrow, because I see no reason, and mastina trying to pocket him does not do anything to make me want to read him as town
Actually, I like that better. After ISOing her both in this game and BoS, she seems to be doing the exact same thing here.

She is clearly trying to goad me into losing it on her, so she can set me up for yet a 2nd time.

VOTE: Mastina

:/

This isn't voting mastina because she's scum. This is voting mastina because she doesn't like mastina's approach to the game. Nancy is letting emotion cloud judgment here.
Crap vote
. Probtown, but still crap.

False. I already explained why. And I’m pushing Nancy to see ScumMastina in neighborhood.

This is a mix of her trusting me, I feel.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2800, Gamma Emerald wrote:Everyone’s being such a fucking stick in the mud whenever someone pushes a lynch they dislike In breaking this out:

@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom. I’m aware xtoxm and mastina aren’t scum together ever but there’s plenty of support for multiball both with what has been seen setup/event wise and with how the game is developing. Wisdom I don’t see happening but is one I feel rather confident in.
This also serves as an answer to my own question so thanks for keeping me on top of things.
Vax/xtoxm - i will hard defend. Wisdom is truly the most NAI one here, but I could see him ending up as scum.

I think Mastina’s the play today, Gamma, and I’ve cases why I feel that.

Light and Sheep would probably be my next. I’m not interested in lynching them today, though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Flavor gonna need one more choice from you. Got you logged with Mastina/Light/sheep rn
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2579, Enter wrote:Purr is town, FL is town, Xtoxm is... interesting. Also not particularly fond of Dan Lynch, looking more closely at ausuka. For now,

VOTE: Mastina

Their stronger town reads were on Mastina. Earlier they also mentioned Mastina losing the towniness they thought she had.

This one isn’t a great vote, but I can understand it from a townie who isn’t completely in the game.

This could be a scum vote, either bussing or if multiball, other team.

Still implies ScumMastina.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2801, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ausuka’s vote is not garbage.

The fuck is this?

voting someone you're not scumreading is the definition of a garbage vote.

Trekkie thinking that Nancy's posting quoting self meta of mastina from a game in which mastina WAS scum was the best reason to vote mastina is :lol:
This is a Parachute.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2804, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Flavor gonna need one more choice from you. Got you logged with Mastina/Light/sheep rn
I’ll say Vonflare.

I’m not compromising with a “whoever the majority of us think is scum is the lynch” kind of deal, and I will heavily fight that, just saying that now.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

Ausuka, Sheep, Dann, Xtox. There are others, but you wanted top four.

More importantly, I'll hammer anyone who gets into hammer range that isn't a townread of mine.
This is a Parachute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2808, Jingle wrote:Ausuka, Sheep, Dann, Xtox. There are others, but you wanted top four.

More importantly, I'll hammer anyone who gets into hammer range that isn't a townread of mine.
This is fine.
The point of this isn’t reaching a lynch in fact, but establishing common grounds for people to talk on.
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2806, Jingle wrote:
In post 2801, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ausuka’s vote is not garbage.

The fuck is this?

voting someone you're not scumreading is the definition of a garbage vote.

Trekkie thinking that Nancy's posting quoting self meta of mastina from a game in which mastina WAS scum was the best reason to vote mastina is :lol:
But it doesn’t make the person scum, also.

You are pushing the concept of garbage votes rather than scum or town motivated, which is you hatcheting me hard. You’re trying to discredit with weak reasoning when in reality there are plenty of reasons why Mastina is scummy.

You’re attempting to discredit off of “garbage votes”, however these garbage votes are not coming from scum thus empowering this wagon.

The Mastina wagon is a town motivated wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2808, Jingle wrote:Ausuka, Sheep, Dann, Xtox. There are others, but you wanted top four.

Great. That means if Mastina gets one more vote, you can triple vote hammer.

You straight up called her NAI, that is not a town read, and a direct contradiction of what you said earlier.

Gamma, join the Mastina wagon so I can reaction test Jingle Jangle who’s hardcore hatcheting me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The Ausuka/Dan scum reads are the laziest scum reads in this game so far.

Wisdom, you may think Ausuka’s scum, and I’m not even saying you’re wrong here, but even you gotta know you’re lazy with it.

That’s good for reads in itself to push for it
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Enter »

Never said mastina was strong town read. I'm not fully caught up to game yet and I don't fully support mastina Lynch. I'm watching thread and plan on removing my vote if it gets too close to L-1 prior to me fully catching up.

Also mastina wagon is counter wagon to Dann, not other way around.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The thing is, the majority of the Mastina wagon has literally been growing consensus for a while.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

Your reasoning boils down to: Mastina is capable of doing this as scum. Mastina is pushing a bad case that Xtox is scum.

I disagree that her case on Xtox is wrong (although I haven't done the meta there), and the first is objectively true but also pretty unimportant in the scheme of reading mastina.

Every other person pushing mastina is doing so for bad/NAI reasons. Thus, garbage wagon.

I don't want to lynch a claimed JK based on a case I think is NAI and a bunch of shit reasoning, and thus oppose the wagon.
This is a Parachute.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2813, Enter wrote:Never said mastina was strong town read. I'm not fully caught up to game yet and I don't fully support mastina Lynch. I'm watching thread and plan on removing my vote if it gets too close to L-1 prior to me fully catching up.

I’ve been pushing Mastina for far too long to ever agree with that.

Saudade slot is literally the laziest wagon in this game and is incredibly scum motivated.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

Yup. I will hammer if she gets another vote tomorrow. Doesn't mean the wagon isn't crap.
This is a Parachute.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2815, Jingle wrote:Your reasoning boils down to: Mastina is capable of doing this as scum. Mastina is pushing a bad case that Xtox is scum.

I disagree that her case on Xtox is wrong (although I haven't done the meta there), and the first is objectively true but also pretty unimportant in the scheme of reading mastina.

Every other person pushing mastina is doing so for bad/NAI reasons. Thus, garbage wagon.

I don't want to lynch a claimed JK based on a case I think is NAI and a bunch of shit reasoning, and thus oppose the wagon.
Nah. It’s not a bad case.

I’m actually about it. I’ve been posting this the entire time. Mastina was being town read for a while. I cased her. I changed the attitude towards her.

I will be pushing this for 50+ more pages like this if I have to.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2816, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2813, Enter wrote:Never said mastina was strong town read. I'm not fully caught up to game yet and I don't fully support mastina Lynch. I'm watching thread and plan on removing my vote if it gets too close to L-1 prior to me fully catching up.

Saudade slot is literally the
laziest wagon in this game
and is incredibly scum motivated.
For truth. Doesn't mean the slot isn't scum.
This is a Parachute.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2817, Jingle wrote:Yup. I will hammer if she gets another vote tomorrow. Doesn't mean the wagon isn't crap.
It’s not. My cases alone means it’s not.

You’re counter cases are surface level and weak reasoning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2819, Jingle wrote:
In post 2816, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Saudade slot is literally the
laziest wagon in this game
and is incredibly scum motivated.
For truth. Doesn't mean the slot isn't scum.
Saudade wasn’t scum. Zero chance Saudade doesn’t attempt to pocket me in a game where he’s scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1777, Saudade wrote:Lots of noobs in this game i see
In post 1778, Saudade wrote:Flavor Leaf biggest one
In post 1779, Saudade wrote:Dont expect me to read 77 pages back
In post 1845, Saudade wrote:Its quite easy to play you Flavor
In post 1890, Saudade wrote:Nah if it dont fit your character a little game dont bend it
In post 1938, Saudade wrote:this game boring
everybody's reeking of apathy
All indicative of TownSaudade.

Not once did he play up to me.

This is not how ScumSaudade interacts towards me.

I just even finished a game where everyone was pushing Saudade as scum, and I single handed My was the one sticking up for him, and he was town.

Saudade slot is town, and I’ll take that to the he bank.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If anything, he was challenging me. The comment he brought up about if it’s not in your character is directly a response countering my comment earlier.

This is town Saudade, Gamma, Xtoxm.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:I'll vote Ausuka if I see an Ausuka case. No, I'm not asking
you
for one.
Yuck
In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:Also, we need a vote count. I don't know what Mastina is at, and i don't want to accidentally lynch her. I don't think we're there, but... Also the whole Theta/Jk thing is making me slightly hesitant. Cause I was leaning town strongly with Theta, and Those thoughts haven't changed. On one hand, I'm not sure things would resolve the same way as they would with Theta, on the other hand, if Mastina is a Town JK, scum won't want to keep her alive. So logically we should leave Mastina until tomorrow.
Also yuck

I was thinking along these lines before, but as has already been explained, the amount of power in this game plus the fact that Mastina is so heavily scum read means she isn't likely to die even if town.
In post 2800, Gamma Emerald wrote:Everyone’s being such a fucking stick in the mud whenever someone pushes a lynch they dislike In breaking this out:

Sheep >>> Mastina > The Brie >>> Vax
In post 2816, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve been pushing Mastina for far too long to ever agree with that.

Saudade slot is literally the laziest wagon in this game and is incredibly scum motivated.
Okay yes but the timeline literally is Saudade at L-2 or whatever then me replacing in, the wagon dying > Mastina wagon grows

Just because you and a couple others were pushing it way before than doesn't mean the wagon was alive before mine died

I don't really think it matters but I'm not sure why you're outright denying the timeline here

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”