Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Enter »

Literally never changed your read to fit that at all.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Enter »

I'm getting there, GE. FL you can't just drop a story for scum, find out your story is wrong and go "oh well, still scum"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2849, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw Enter please respond to what I asked for in post 2800
He doesn’t read. He just likes accusing people of ignoring posts even though he just got caught out twice for not reading, yet acting like he is.

He’s a Mastina partner.

Mastina, Light, Enter confirmed.

Sheep’s probably actually town, but I’m still down to lynch sometime.

I’m not coming off of Mastina today, though.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Enter »

I'm gonna be honest of living players I have reads on like six. I had decent reads on potato and cheeks til I found out they were dead.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Enter »

You didn't catch shut you just hate being wrong.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2851, Enter wrote:I'm getting there, GE. FL you can't just drop a story for scum, find out your story is wrong and go "oh well, still scum"
Ignorance is showing again from you.

That was ONE chapter of my case. One twig in the fire.

I have like 20 twigs.

If I have 19 scummy twigs, and one townie twig, it’s still a scummy Fire.

That literally changes nothing, and you are pushing a nonsensical crap reasoning and acting like that was the entire case

Honestly, that wasn’t even part of the case. That was just a comment I made. I forgot it was Saudade. :shrug:

It literally had no merit on my read
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2854, Enter wrote:You didn't catch shut you just hate being wrong.
Not wrong until I’m proven wrong. So prove me wrong.

Flip Mastina.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2853, Enter wrote:I'm gonna be honest of living players I have reads on like six. I had decent reads on potato and cheeks til I found out they were dead.
And why is this?
Also, you unvoting after posting your logic reeks of lack of dedication.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also literally just admitted I was wrong with the Saudad/Dann wagon, so that reasoning is incredibly surface level of you.

I admit when I’m wrong quite often. I did so with nancy earlier.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Enter »

The Mastina wagon happened over like three days how is that resistance?

I'm not flipping Martina right now. You're super eager for a Lynch and we're nowhere near deadline. Back off.

PEdit: the game thread is a hundred plus pages and growing faster than I can read. I was in the middle of something else when it started. I joined cuz xyzzy begged me to. Yeah I'm not particularly dedicated.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Enter »

Naw, admitting part of your argument is screwed is way different than admitting your whole perspective was wrong.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2842, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2837, Jingle wrote:
In post 2832, Gamma Emerald wrote:What about the >50% over voters not on mastina as well?
Literally the point of the question, Gamma.
Doesn’t look like it
He says the wagon is scumdriven, and yet the majority of the wagon is people he was townreading. Light was on the wagon, but was actively pushing FL and X the whole time. waffled about the slot's alignment, not pushed it heavily.

Wagon, ND, PB, Trekkie and sheep are all townreads of his. Koki claimed IC. My point is that I agree that the wagon on Saudade was bad. But that so is the wagon on Mastina, for largely the same reasons and because of largely the same slots.
This is a Parachute.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He’s just protecting Mastina nonsensically.

He literally stated me as one of his town reads when there was no Mastina wagon, and now that I’m making case after case on Mastina, and tearing down the weak defense people are giving with actual logic, all they do is try to laugh about it and shrug it off.

None of Jingle’s or Enter’s post are substantial. They’re all getting hung up on a minute irrelevant point of my case yet my actual case has been ignored so it’s be forgotten. They’re saying the reasons are garbage, yet they don’t even know what the case is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2860, Enter wrote:Naw, admitting part of your argument is screwed is way different than admitting your whole perspective was wrong.
My perspective isn’t wrong until it’s proven wrong.

And you have no merit in saying i am wrong, and that’s just scummy of you to say otherwise.

Almost a TMI like scenario, so if multiball, I could see you on the scum team opposite of Mastina here or on mastina’s Team.

I’m not wrong unless she flips green.

She won’t.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2861, Jingle wrote:
In post 2842, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2837, Jingle wrote:
In post 2832, Gamma Emerald wrote:What about the >50% over voters not on mastina as well?
Literally the point of the question, Gamma.
Doesn’t look like it
He says the wagon is scumdriven, and yet the majority of the wagon is people he was townreading. Light was on the wagon, but was actively pushing FL and X the whole time. waffled about the slot's alignment, not pushed it heavily.

Wagon, ND, PB, Trekkie and sheep are all townreads of his. Koki claimed IC. My point is that I agree that the wagon on Saudade was bad. But that so is the wagon on Mastina, for largely the same reasons and because of largely the same slots.
Regardless if the wagon is bad, my reasonings for pushing Mastina is not.

Nancy, xtoxm, and Trekkie were all my town read consensus group.

It’s valid.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2859, Enter wrote:The Mastina wagon happened over like three days how is that resistance?

I'm not flipping Martina right now. You're super eager for a Lynch and we're nowhere near deadline. Back off.

PEdit: the game thread is a hundred plus pages and growing faster than I can read. I was in the middle of something else when it started. I joined cuz xyzzy begged me to. Yeah I'm not particularly dedicated.

Super eager for a lynch? Fuck yeah I am.

I’ve literally been in this game for 22 days, and it’s the same day phase.

I replaced mid day.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

18 days, my bad. Not 22.

Regardless, that’s a long ass time for me to have joined in this day phase.

You guys act like you replacing in late.

I replaced in LITERALLY THIS SAME DAY PHASE.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My never touch list:

Nancy, xtoxm, Gamma, Trekkie, Saudade slot
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

No, I know what your case is. I just don't think it's as compelling as you think it is. I also don't think it's a bad case. I think the rest of the wagon is poison. Which also isn't a reason to townread mastina, ftr. The whole point of leaving her alive for now is pretty much all due to the probable multiball nature of the game, and the fact that I want to leave the probable protective role alive because of it.

Wagon resistance isn't mastina, btw. It's sheep and ausuka.
This is a Parachute.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Enter »

Your case against mastina is she talks mechanics/agenda.

That's it. That's your whole case. Stop pretending like you have something real, you even admitted the case was p meh.

Just cuz I townread you doesn't mean I think you're smart or I trust your confbiased reads. ISOing you reads like this

"case is meh"
"I think she could be scum cuz she talks mechanics over agenda"
"shes probs scum"
"shes defs scum"

You even made a comment about her wagon getting a bunch of resistance but it showed up in like the last three days.

You literally just grow in confidence w/ more people telling you're dumb.

Get this in your head: town!=good reads.

Want a good way to tell you're confbiased? You start calling everyone who disagrees with you scum.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 2868, Jingle wrote:No, I know what your case is. I just don't think it's as compelling as you think it is. I also don't think it's a bad case. I think the rest of the wagon is poison. Which also isn't a reason to townread mastina, ftr. The whole point of leaving her alive for now is pretty much all due to the probable multiball nature of the game, and the fact that I want to leave the probable protective role alive because of it.

Wagon resistance isn't mastina, btw. It's sheep and ausuka.
+1
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2866, Flavor Leaf wrote:18 days, my bad. Not 22.

Regardless, that’s a long ass time for me to have joined in this day phase.

You guys act like you replacing in late.

I replaced in LITERALLY THIS SAME DAY PHASE.
Yarp.
In post 2867, Flavor Leaf wrote:My never touch list:

Nancy, xtoxm, Gamma, Trekkie, Saudade slot
I'll eat a hat if there isn't a scum in there.
This is a Parachute.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Enter »

I'm not even full on disagreeing with you. She just hasn't done anything alignment indicative and we're not even near deadline yet. (ha)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 2387, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t actually think there’s a case or any reasoning behind Mastina being scum, but I think she is as well.

Does that make sense?

That’s her style too.

“I’m scum, but what can you do about it?” Damn.

Feelings time,

VOTE: Mastina

I think Xtoxm is town, and Mastina is uncatchable scum. Gamma’s case on Theta then the flip flop kind of put my system into shock.
In post 2389, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nah, I get it. The fact that I even get that you can’t even really explain it hit it for me.
In post 2479, Flavor Leaf wrote:Mastina isn’t scummy, but she is scum. Her play is very political, and she’s pushing a pretty straightforward scum agenda while at the same time, hitting a lot of right marks to come off as townie. I do a similar thing as scum.

The “sure, I’m scum, but not like you can do anything about it” kind of attitude.

That mixed in with the Theta mishaps, and I think Mastina’s highly scum trying to get a mislynch that can keep the game open and flow with scum.
In post 2566, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2562, Dannflor wrote:Isn't it kinda suboptimal to lynch a claimed PR when players like Sheep and Vax exist?
That’s how subconscious confirmation comes into play.

Slightly scummy comment, but still figuring out my thoughts on this.

You’re Saudade?
In post 2573, Flavor Leaf wrote:Mastina’s playing incredibly politically.
In post 2598, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2592, Jingle wrote:mastina wagon is meh. She hasn't done things of either alignment yet and she's been active. Down with taking a passive stance there.

Dannflor slot continues to be a murder target. Reads unchanged from ~20 pages ago. Someone make this game more interesting and I'll pretend I care more.
I disagree that it’s a meh wagon. The case is meh, but that’s been admittedly.

I’ll eventually make a case, but I definitely feel mastina’s the type of scum who just hasn’t really done anything “scummy” per se, it’s a mixture of everything and the way the posts are.

I’ll hyper analyze more when I have some time.

It’s a lot of “even though I’m scum, I’m doing the townie thing, so I’m town. You lynch me, you’re in the wrong Ben when I flip red. It’s literally a case of caught for the wrong reasons.”

However, that’s why I feel she is scum, which is the case for itself, so it just goes back and forth.
In post 2600, Flavor Leaf wrote:Which is actually a great way to play this game considering the playerlist. I feel that’s likely a play towards more mechanical or logic based players, or players who can be warlocked.

Gamma, Nancy, jingle to an extent. It’s most of the site.
In post 2604, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nancy is the only one who would be worth the potential warlock in that scenario, however.

It also fares well to go against xtoxm/myself in a way.

I’ve actually felt like Mastina is hoping I kind of just trail off onto someone else.

Mastina brought up that on her reads list Party Boat to Light Gandhi is pretty flexible. I’m on the townie side in between that spectrum which gives her an out to change reads at will on me, at the same time allows my other scum read of Light Ganski to be closer to my side, which gives Mastina an out if I were to push Light more, at the same time keeps a protective side over Light.

Masti
In post 2605, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2603, Jingle wrote:Eh. mastina will shoot me before endgame if she's scum, so playing to confuse me isn't really a good assumption on her. Also, saying Nancy or Gamma is mechanically minded is pretty :neutral:
I don’t think it’s playing to confuse you. I think it’s the opposite.
In post 2652, Flavor Leaf wrote:Just a playstyle thing; everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes strengths can be a weakness and vice versa.

On the subject of Mastina, I saw she said that everything posted she has done in a recent scum game. Nice.

I like the comment of that as use of a town tell. I agree, but that fits even more into the point I’ve been making. It’s a town tell situation, and mastina’s Doing everything that
should
be townie.

I’m manifesting a situation in which scumMastina starts to become more upset about being scum read for what is perceived as weak reasoning.

Notice the questions that were asked by her when trying to counteract something upon her. Everything is mechanically based. Mechanically, there’s no real reason for her to be scum. Socially and agenda, albeit the agenda is pushing a townie perspective whilst aligning reads in a certain way. This updating long posts, and “not caught up with game” is a defense. It can be true, and more than likely is, but she’s posted more than enough content and knowledge of the game for that to be an reliable excuse.

Also, Mastina clearly stated that she didn’t want to replace into the Xtoxm slot because it was clearly scum, however with the defense of haven’t read the game, those two reasonings don’t line up. Why does she have such confident reads elsewise?

Because you don’t need to catch up completely to be able to read and analyze the game. You can section it and look into it from there.

In conjunction, she’s noting her trajectory directly to us. To make sure we see exactly why every read is there, and we can physically see change despite the change not really meaning anything. Like I said before, it’s strong scum play. It appears incredibly townie, but it is still scum play.
In post 2655, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2638, mastina wrote:When have I implied my stances are anything other than having stances for the sake of stances?
Because that's precisely what they are, and you shouldn't expect anything else.
This post is in response to me saying her stances are stances for the sake of stances.

So she literally repeats herself to me.

You say this to me like I was wrong for saying that, but by your own words, you show that I stated a true statement.

This was a statement said to try and discredit me by burning down the base so the rest of it just crumbles to the ground. But really it just strengthens it once you look at it more.

But the aggro comment towards it was another strong scum play, as I bet most players would have crumbled with it.

For my own sake, I’m quoting some of my posts so I can look back easier.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

There is no deadline, and dragging this day out more is an awful idea.

Speaking of which

Yo, Kokichi, mastina is L-1 if you count me. Wanna end the day rn?
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”