She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2991, Jingle wrote:
In post 2989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2974, Jingle wrote:So... Just gonna put this out there. Nanc might not be town. If she's still alive come day 6 or so, look hard at that slot.
Why? I’m not a PR, that’s why Cheeky was killed over me. This theory is ludicrous. Why would scum care about NKing a town neighbour? Have you thought about that?

That’s how I’m so confident on Purr being town. Unlike Jingle, she can actually read me correctly. Which is why she gave me the fruit,
Not about you being a threat at all, but about the timeframe. Day 6 or so is when town should have the game pretty close to solved or they're fucked.
I was cop cleared IC in Labrynth and I made it to and won in LYLO, so I don’t see any reason why a non-Pr making it to endgame, would be suspicious?

Scum knows I’m a neighbour, yes? So, they also probably figured out I’m also not likely a Pr and they’re looking to whack those slots first.

That’s why Mastina’s scum!Purr giving me fruit is so ridiculous, because the only reason Cheeky died instead of me, was the hood. If Cheeky had been in the hood instead of me. I would have 100% been the NK and Cheeky would still be here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2996, Jingle wrote:Yeah, but your plan is always you alive. My plan is always me alive. RC's plan is always RC alive.
Mastina knows how to plan to be lynched and win anyway
That’s precisely what makes her so dangerous and why she pockets people so easily. Few people ever think of that as scummy, so they get tricked by that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why are you assuming neighbor means no PR? Neighbors can be a PR.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2993, Jingle wrote:Nothing?

Like... I played with mastina when she was mastin2. She's good, don't get me wrong, but she's not the boogeyman. Hell, she was better known for her townplay than her scumplay in her heyday.
She played dirty as scum in MBoS. Before NSG (my predecessor) even made a single post, Mastina had already set her up to be framed as her partner and
if Mastina isn’t setting me up here, than it’s probably sheep, who she has set up to take the fall, this game
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

No, mastina's fruit logic is ridiculous because very few people put active thought into who to vend to as a fruitvendor. Mechanically, it's usually a 0 utility role and most people don't think about it being a potentially useful role. It does have the level of reasoning that is coherent with her believing it, but that's not really AI for her, because she's the type of player who would look for suboptimal Nightplay from townies as something to push as scum because
she can tell the truth while arguing it
. Or she could be town who thinks Purr would have acted optimally as town. It's exactly the type of tunnel I tend to fall into.

And I'd wager Cheeky would have died before you either way because she's more difficult to pocket. You're tough to lynch, but your emotions seem pretty easy to toy with tbh. Both pissing you off to keep you off balance and ineffective and protecting you to come across as friendlytown both seem effective from what I've seen of you. Not a criticism, btw, but definitely something I'd be aware of in the future if I were you. And yeah, if I ever intentionally try to keep you pissed off I'm probably scum. :P
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3002, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why are you assuming neighbor means no PR? Neighbors can be a PR.
Well, I’m not one, so I’m just assuming no PRs in the hood.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Jingle »

:IGMEOU: please don't setup spec yet. We're not there yet. This isn't a game like Overkill where putting the setup knowledge out at the beginning is optimal. I'm personally thinking setup day is probably D4.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3004, Jingle wrote:No, mastina's fruit logic is ridiculous because very few people put active thought into who to vend to as a fruitvendor. Mechanically, it's usually a 0 utility role and most people don't think about it being a potentially useful role. It does have the level of reasoning that is coherent with her believing it, but that's not really AI for her, because she's the type of player who would look for suboptimal Nightplay from townies as something to push as scum because
she can tell the truth while arguing it
. Or she could be town who thinks Purr would have acted optimally as town. It's exactly the type of tunnel I tend to fall into.

And I'd wager Cheeky would have died before you either way because she's more difficult to pocket. You're tough to lynch, but your emotions seem pretty easy to toy with tbh. Both pissing you off to keep you off balance and ineffective and protecting you to come across as friendlytown both seem effective from what I've seen of you. Not a criticism, btw, but definitely something I'd be aware of in the future if I were you. And yeah, if I ever intentionally try to keep you pissed off I'm probably scum. :P
That’s exactly what Mastina’s been doing. FL made me realize what was happening and effectively prevented a MBoS redux. Mastina damn well knows from that game, exactly how to push my buttons and how to provoke me, to lose it on her. So, she was either doing the same thing here - once again trying to frame me as her partner, frame sheep or to discredit me to such an extent that she can effortlessly push through sheep, Purr mislynches, because when I get upset, my ability to think critically is severely blocked and that’s exactly what scum!Mastina was aiming for,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3006, Jingle wrote::IGMEOU: please don't setup spec yet. We're not there yet. This isn't a game like Overkill where putting the setup knowledge out at the beginning is optimal. I'm personally thinking setup day is probably D4.
I have no clue what PRs are in this game but I’m logically assuming none are likely in the hood. Why the :igmeou: ?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

Alternatively, people on edge are particularly easy to read.

I'm not saying there aren't reasons to scumread her. I'm saying that I'm not convinced she's scum because of those reasons.

3007 is the best post about why mastina could be scum so far though, so... :mrgreen:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3008, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why the :igmeou: ?
Premature setup spec is universally bad because it informs the scumkill. Until we get to a point where discussing setup can be used to inform the lynch, it's a distraction at best.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2985, Jingle wrote:Nope, prolly not. I'm going to assume Wagon does because scum is going to be hesitant to shoot him for the entertainment value though, and there's quite a few people who think the meta provided for sheep is directly contrary to what she's said it means. Additionally, she just said moonlogic is a scumtrait and she has a hydra with Mathblade, which is all sorts of :thorface:
Why do you keep twisting my words? When did I ever say that moonlogic, is a defacto scum trait, for EVERYONE? I think it probably very likely is for Mastina. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Okay, that's all for the night. I should have left 4 hours ago. :oops:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2970, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:She hard townread me and was simultaneously really meant to me in MBoS, same as here. Her pushes, especially Purr, make 0 sense. I don’t see her saying that Purr giving me fruit is scum indicative, ever comes from a town mindset. That kind of horrible moonlogic, tends to come from scum. She is trying to set up Purr, the same way, she set up town!tw in MBoS. I’d like to think town!Mastina is better than that.
:good:
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3010, Jingle wrote:
In post 3008, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why the :igmeou: ?
Premature setup spec is universally bad because it informs the scumkill. Until we get to a point where discussing setup can be used to inform the lynch, it's a distraction at best.
Informs them of what, exactly? All I was doing is explaining why her Purr giving me fruit is scum indicative theory, is nuts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3013, Jingle wrote:
In post 2970, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:She hard townread me and was simultaneously really meant to me in MBoS, same as here. Her pushes, especially Purr, make 0 sense. I don’t see her saying that Purr giving me fruit is scum indicative, ever comes from a town mindset. That kind of horrible moonlogic, tends to come from scum. She is trying to set up Purr, the same way, she set up town!tw in MBoS. I’d like to think town!Mastina is better than that.
:good:
Okay fine, from players
who ought to know better like Mastina, it is
. Better? :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2774, Flavor Leaf wrote:Danflor is the attempt at a counterwagon to save Mastina.
lmao
danflor wagon was around way before mastina
both wagons are terrible and distract from scum ausuka
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2800, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom.
ridiculous
4/4 town most likely
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2812, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wisdom, you may think Ausuka’s scum, and I’m not even saying you’re wrong here, but even you gotta know you’re lazy with it.
im not lazy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3016, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2774, Flavor Leaf wrote:Danflor is the attempt at a counterwagon to save Mastina.
lmao
danflor wagon was around way before mastina
both wagons are terrible and distract from scum ausuka
Already talked about and past that
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3000, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I would have 100% been the NK
why would you be the nk
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

To be fair, Nancy, I brought you to 3p lylo as a SK when you were an FBI agent.

How often do you get night killed?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Wisdom »

ausuka, singleton, gamma, kokichi, vonflare, sheep

maybe light, maybe party boat but i have to reread those

everyone else i townread
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

party boat should be voting ausuka soon based on his progression
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3020, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3000, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I would have 100% been the NK
why would you be the nk
Because Wag had both Cheeky and me at 40, at EOD 1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”