Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3021, Flavor Leaf wrote:To be fair, Nancy, I brought you to 3p lylo as a SK when you were an FBI agent.

How often do you get night killed?
Quite a lot actually, because scum find it hard to mislynch me. I’ve only been mislynched once on the site so far.

If it weren’t for the insane mechanics of SK receiving the amnesiac cop results, things would have turned out very differently.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:50 am

Post by TheBrie »

I leave the game alone for an afternoon, and come back to find 10 pages....

Town reads on Flavour and Jingle have become stronger. Their whole debate, just sounds really like town with differing opinions. And I think Gamma is town. Early on he might not have had a lot really in his content, but now I feel he's engaging well now, and trying to help everyone get stuff done.
In post 2765, Jingle wrote:
In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:As town, shouldn't she be pushing something? I'm puzzled as to what point you're trying to make here.
Dannflor is saying she's town because she's thrashing for any raft in the ocean while sinking (which is NAI not town) but she's not thrashing for any raft. She's swimming towards specific rafts while ignoring others that are just as close.
I'd think that's still NAI. Maybe even townie. Because the only ones scum are against lynching in that sort of a situation are partners. She still has clear lynch preference. Conversely, it could be said that you can't really go on all wagons, so she had to pick one over another, and thus it means nothing. (There I just argued myself around to no conclusion.)
In post 2800, Gamma Emerald wrote:Everyone’s being such a fucking stick in the mud whenever someone pushes a lynch they dislike In breaking this out:
@Everyone: what are your top 4 preferred lynches? In order please.

@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom. I’m aware xtoxm and mastina aren’t scum together ever but there’s plenty of support for multiball both with what has been seen setup/event wise and with how the game is developing. Wisdom I don’t see happening but is one I feel rather confident in.
This also serves as an answer to my own question so thanks for keeping me on top of things.
I want Mastina flipped. I think Vax is scummy, and wouldn't be a bad lynch. But I think there's too much opposition there. And though I'm not seeing a strong case for Ausuka, I'd probably vote there if things went that way, just to get the day over. But I don't think things are going there.

I tend to notice the big posters, the movers of the game for than the quiet ones. Singletonking for example, is a little scummy, but just doesn't rank high enough on my radar for me to really care when there's no deadline forcing me to. So I end up with The Towny, the Meh, and the 'I Kinda thinks they're scum, really want to know their alignment, but I'm slightly paranoid of lynching a great town asset'.

In post 2989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2974, Jingle wrote:So... Just gonna put this out there. Nanc might not be town. If she's still alive come day 6 or so, look hard at that slot.
Why? I’m not a PR, that’s why Cheeky was killed over me. This theory is ludicrous. Why would scum care about NKing a town neighbour? Have you thought about that?

That’s how I’m so confident on Purr being town. Unlike Jingle, she can actually read me correctly. Which is why she gave me the fruit,
Varsoon claimed to be a PR, and though that was day 2, I think he said something on Day 1. Which on looking for it, actually confirms the neighbours aren't PRs thing. post 200 Basically said he could only talk privately. Which makes me surprised about how many of us believed his cop-gambit. But that's not relevant now. Point is, Mastina's argument there is rubbish, and a lot of her stuff is less solid that it looks at first glance.

So let's let Jingle do his hammer thing tomorrow if he really wants to hammer what he thinks is a bad lynch for today.
VOTE: Mastina

I've never mislynched which kinda surprises me.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3024, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3020, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3000, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I would have 100% been the NK
why would you be the nk
Because Wag had both Cheeky and me at 40, at EOD 1.
and?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3026, TheBrie wrote:I leave the game alone for an afternoon, and come back to find 10 pages....

Town reads on Flavour and Jingle have become stronger. Their whole debate, just sounds really like town with differing opinions. And I think Gamma is town. Early on he might not have had a lot really in his content, but now I feel he's engaging well now, and trying to help everyone get stuff done.
In post 2765, Jingle wrote:
In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:As town, shouldn't she be pushing something? I'm puzzled as to what point you're trying to make here.
Dannflor is saying she's town because she's thrashing for any raft in the ocean while sinking (which is NAI not town) but she's not thrashing for any raft. She's swimming towards specific rafts while ignoring others that are just as close.
I'd think that's still NAI. Maybe even townie. Because the only ones scum are against lynching in that sort of a situation are partners. She still has clear lynch preference. Conversely, it could be said that you can't really go on all wagons, so she had to pick one over another, and thus it means nothing. (There I just argued myself around to no conclusion.)
In post 2800, Gamma Emerald wrote:Everyone’s being such a fucking stick in the mud whenever someone pushes a lynch they dislike In breaking this out:

@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom. I’m aware xtoxm and mastina aren’t scum together ever but there’s plenty of support for multiball both with what has been seen setup/event wise and with how the game is developing. Wisdom I don’t see happening but is one I feel rather confident in.
This also serves as an answer to my own question so thanks for keeping me on top of things.
I want Mastina flipped. I think Vax is scummy, and wouldn't be a bad lynch. But I think there's too much opposition there. And though I'm not seeing a strong case for Ausuka, I'd probably vote there if things went that way, just to get the day over. But I don't think things are going there.

I tend to notice the big posters, the movers of the game for than the quiet ones. Singletonking for example, is a little scummy, but just doesn't rank high enough on my radar for me to really care when there's no deadline forcing me to. So I end up with The Towny, the Meh, and the 'I Kinda thinks they're scum, really want to know their alignment, but I'm slightly paranoid of lynching a great town asset'.

In post 2989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2974, Jingle wrote:So... Just gonna put this out there. Nanc might not be town. If she's still alive come day 6 or so, look hard at that slot.
Why? I’m not a PR, that’s why Cheeky was killed over me. This theory is ludicrous. Why would scum care about NKing a town neighbour? Have you thought about that?

That’s how I’m so confident on Purr being town. Unlike Jingle, she can actually read me correctly. Which is why she gave me the fruit,
Varsoon claimed to be a PR, and though that was day 2, I think he said something on Day 1. Which on looking for it, actually confirms the neighbours aren't PRs thing. post 200 Basically said he could only talk privately. Which makes me surprised about how many of us believed his cop-gambit. But that's not relevant now. Point is, Mastina's argument there is rubbish, and a lot of her stuff is less solid that it looks at first glance.

So let's let Jingle do his hammer thing tomorrow if he really wants to hammer what he thinks is a bad lynch for today.
VOTE: Mastina

I've never mislynched which kinda surprises me.
Really? Tell me your secret.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3027, Wisdom wrote:
why would you be the nk
and?
That was the lowest. What’s your point?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Hey everyone. Just catching up. Ten pages? Nice.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3029, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
why would you be the nk
and?
what is the relation between wag's values and who scum kill
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3031, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3029, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
why would you be the nk
and?
what is the relation between wag's values and who scum kill
Cheeky and I were widely considered to be the most obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

no you weren't and neither was cheeky
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3033, Wisdom wrote:no you weren't and neither was cheeky
How do you figure that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

by reading

Jingle is right, Nancy could be scum here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3035, Wisdom wrote:by reading

:igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3036, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

:igmeou:
You only think that when you’re scum. Are you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:thinking:

This totally would explain why you’re reading Gamma incorrectly here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3038, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::thinking:

This totally would explain why you’re reading Gamma incorrectly here.
and me, obviously.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Purrcocet »

WHO SUMMONED......MY SPIRIT..........
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

As for Jingle, if he didn’t sleep through OK 1 and jester game, he should know I’m town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3040, Purrcocet wrote:WHO SUMMONED......MY SPIRIT..........
Tell me why you scumread Wisdom again. Thanks. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Purrcocet »

True Elite Town Bloc-

PurrNancXtoxmAusukaFlavorBrieGamma

Person that's buying us Mcdonalds-
Jingle

Safely assumed town-
Wagonomics
Dannflor

Kawaii-

Enter

Wolf

mastina
Wisdom
Kokichi
Sheep
Vonflare
Wisdom wrote:
Nancy could be scum here

Exhibit B to support Wisdom deep wolf theory

Jingle it's time for the train to leave. Choo choo.

pedit uh the thing where hes casually avoiding scum while voteparking ausuka who is ...not even lynchbait she's just a really bad lynch

but for all intents and purposes and my own safety i "townread" wisdom
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom. I’m aware xtoxm and mastina aren’t scum together ever but there’s plenty of support for multiball both with what has been seen setup/event wise and with how the game is developing.
Wisdom I don’t see happening but is one I feel rather confident in
Tell me more.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Purrcocet »

PSA: Nightkill me if you dare. :twisted:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3043, Purrcocet wrote:True Elite Town Bloc-

Person that's buying us Mcdonalds-
Jingle

Safely assumed town-
Wagonomics
Dannflor

Kawaii-

Enter

Wolf

mastina
Wisdom
Kokichi
Sheep
Vonflare
Wisdom wrote:
Nancy could be scum here

Exhibit B to support Wisdom deep wolf theory

Jingle it's time for the train to leave. Choo choo.

pedit uh the thing where hes casually avoiding scum while voteparking ausuka who is ...not even lynchbait she's just a really bad lynch

but for all intents and purposes and my own safety i "townread" wisdom
I don’t have a read on Vonflare yet and you know, I vehemently disagree with you about sheep. But there’s a fakeness about Wisdom in this game, similar to DnD Mafia here. He has been hard townreading me, since the beginning of the game and all of a sudden, he does this weird 180 on me. Town!Wisdom never scumreads me here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3045, Purrcocet wrote:PSA: Nightkill me if you dare. :twisted:
I don’t want to play without you. :cry:

You’re my mason buddy, if I actually was a mason.

You and sheep are my top towns.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3043, Purrcocet wrote:True Elite Town Bloc-

*pukes*