Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My Current Thoughts on Wisdom/Mastina
:

Spoiler:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3046, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He has been hard townreading me
i have? I dont recall you even being close to the usual town nancy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

and quick isoing proves youre bsing
In post 116, Wisdom wrote:
In post 114, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nancy, you have to be scum one of these games in our history together. Is this finally the one?
looks like it isnt so far
This is the only post I made that could suggest I'm townreading you, and even so it's definitely not "hard townreading" level.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Purrcocet »

i only saw Ausuka once in a game where she was on point in lylo and she seems just as rational

I have not seen her do1 thing scum this game
I have not seen u say 1 thing she did that was scum

Jingle gave 4 reasons and like 2 of them are towntells lmoa
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3049, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3043, Purrcocet wrote:she's just a really bad lynch
only if you are scum with her

if you are town lynching scum can't be "really bad"
I don’t trust you anymore in this game, so until I see either one of your scumreads flip red or townreads fip green, I’m looking at all your reads that I’m not wholly on board, with a ginormous case of skepticism.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3052, Wisdom wrote:and quick isoing proves youre bsing
In post 114, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nancy, you have to be scum one of these games in our history together. Is this finally the one?
This is the only post I made that could suggest I'm townreading you, and even so it's definitely not "hard townreading" level.
That’s a goddamned lie, you think, I’m seriously not going to check? How many games have you played with me now? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3053, Purrcocet wrote:i only saw Ausuka once in a game where she was on point in lylo and she seems just as rational
oh you have a single game experience with her? sorry then, you're clearly a master at reading her
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3055, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3052, Wisdom wrote:and quick isoing proves youre bsing
That’s a goddamned lie, you think, I’m seriously not going to check? How many games have you played with me now? :roll:
Quote a post in this game where I say I am hardtownreading you
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

Purr it just sounds like you (and many others) dislike the Ausuka push because of the lack of casing. Not because you're actually townreading her. What you don't get is that Ausuka has a red role PM regardless of whether someone will bother explaining why she is scum. i.e. Her being scum and how good people are at showing it are not relevant. As such, calling her a "really bad lynch" just based on how much you like the people pushing her is complete garbage.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1647, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1645, Xtoxm wrote:I feel like Nancy just massively misrepped FL, and is hiding behind "i'm not allowed to quote anything from the hood".
why would she do that when there are others in the hood who can call her out on it
In post 1848, Wisdom wrote:have you played with nancy before
In post 2438, Wisdom wrote:personally i live you alive because youre easy to pocket and can scumread people hard over random things
In post 2457, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2452, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:but I don’t understand why Ausuka is scum.
you dont need to
In post 2478, Wisdom wrote:i doubt i would nk you if i were scum seeing as nobody listens to your scumread anyway
mod note: I edited a spoiler tag out of this post because it broke the formatting for the entire page, not just this post. previously, the quoted post 1647 was spoilered. the complete text of the original version is included below:

Code: Select all

[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10600519#p10600519]post 116[/url], Wisdom"][quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10600497#p10600497]post 114[/url], Kokichi Oma"]Nancy, you have to be scum one of these games in our history together. Is this finally the one?[/quote]
looks like it isnt so far[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10650457#p10650457]post 1647[/url], Wisdom"][spoiler=][quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10650443#p10650443]post 1645[/url], Xtoxm"]I feel like Nancy just massively misrepped FL, and is hiding behind "i'm not allowed to quote anything from the hood".[/quote]
why would she do that when there are others in the hood who can call her out on it[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10651977#p10651977]post 1848[/url], Wisdom"]have you played with nancy before[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10674106#p10674106]post 2438[/url], Wisdom"]personally i live you alive because youre easy to pocket and can scumread people hard over random things[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10674533#p10674533]post 2457[/url], Wisdom"][quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10674524#p10674524]post 2452[/url], Nancy Drew 39"]but I don’t understand why Ausuka is scum.[/quote]
you dont need to[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10674732#p10674732]post 2478[/url], Wisdom"]i doubt i would nk you if i were scum seeing as nobody listens to your scumread anyway[/quote][/spoiler]
Last edited by xyzzy on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

none of those say I am townreading you except 116

none of those say I am hard townreading you

and the last one is to purr, not you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3056, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3053, Purrcocet wrote:i only saw Ausuka once in a game where she was on point in lylo and she seems just as rational
oh you have a single game experience with her? sorry then, you're clearly a master at reading her
SINGLE? :roll:

Purr’s played with me at least twice. Any more bs, you care to fling?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

and because I can sense the bs coming, here's further explanation on all of these

1647 - I state my disagreement with xtoxm's point; you wouldn't lie about hood things when other hood members can point it out. This doesn't make you town.

1848 - I call bs on Saudade's vote on you because his sole reason is his disliking of your playstyle/character, which I know to be nai. This doesn't make you town.

2438 - I speak generally on what I do when I am scum against you. Nothing to indicate anything about this game.

2457 - I say the same thing I just said to Purr. You don't need a case in order to see Ausuka is scum. This is theory. Not a townread.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3056, Wisdom wrote:
SINGLE? :roll:

Purr’s played with me at least twice. Any more bs, you care to fling?
learn to read. We're talking about Ausuka.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3058, Wisdom wrote:Purr it just sounds like you (and many others) dislike the Ausuka push because of the lack of casing. Not because you're actually townreading her. What you don't get is that Ausuka has a red role PM regardless of whether someone will bother explaining why she is scum. i.e. Her being scum and how good people are at showing it are not relevant. As such, calling her a "really bad lynch" just based on how much you like the people pushing her is complete garbage.
You forget, you lost all credibility pushing me. You’re trying to mindfuck Purr. Unfortunately for you, she’s not falling for it.

Your bad push on me, makes me very suspicious of your Ausuka push because I’m really starting to wonder if Purr has been right about you all along. If you’re reading me wrong at this point in the game, I’m seriously wondering how Purr read you correctly but I didn’t?

If you’re actually town here than you clearly haven’t read any of my scumgames because, nothing else makes a damn bit of sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

no i havent read any of your scumgames nor will i ever

i dont read games im not in
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 3033, Wisdom wrote:no you weren't and neither was cheeky
Nancy was. Can't remember regarding cheeky.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3065, Wisdom wrote:no i havent read any of your scumgames nor will i ever

Then you have no basis to scumread me.

Your timing is really suspect. Like, your read on me does a 180 pre-lynch? Honestly tell me, that’s not a coincidence.

You only pull this shit as scum. You don’t actually scumread me here, you’re just trying to intimidate me into switching my vote. I’m on to you. I didn’t just fall off of the turnip truck. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3066, Trekkie99 wrote:
Both of us were, which is why Wag put us both at 40 but Wisdom is trying to discredit Wag’s reads for some reason.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3067, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3065, Wisdom wrote:no i havent read any of your scumgames nor will i ever

Your timing is really suspect. Like, your read on me does a 180 pre-lynch? Honestly tell me, that’s not a coincidence.

You only pull this shit as scum. You don’t actually scumread me here, you’re just trying to intimidate me into switching my vote. I’m on to you. I didn’t just fall off of the turnip truck. :lol:
how is the lynch even relevant? it's not like I am trying to lynch you
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3068, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Both of us were, which is why Wag put us both at 40 but Wisdom is trying to discredit Wag’s reads for some reason.
I wasn't aware scum decide their kills based on wag's reads, sorry

This nonsense is why you're making me scumread you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3069, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3067, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

how is the lynch even relevant? it's not like I am trying to lynch you
Mastina is close to being lynched and you just all of a sudden think I’m scum? And you really don’t think anyone should find that remotely suspicious?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3070, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3068, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I wasn't aware scum decide their kills based on wag's reads, sorry

This nonsense is why you're making me scumread you
Then maybe you should quit mafia then because this is seriously fucked up, if you’re actually town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

more nonsense

how is mastina close to being lynched related to what my read is on you? You are not even the main push there
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3072, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Then maybe you should quit mafia then because this is seriously fucked up, if you’re actually town here.
what is fucked up exactly?
You are supporting that wag's reads represent the whole town's reads, and that scum have to necessarily follow these reads to decide their nightkills
And when I point out how this is bullshit you say "Wisdom is discrediting wag's reads"... what?
If YOU are town here, YOU have issues. Not me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”