Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3108, Wisdom wrote:oh, you mean in regards to you?

no. you're being scummy and I am pointing it out.
How because I disagreed with you on Mastina?
In post 3078, Wisdom wrote:you are trying to lynch a claimed jk who has done nothing different than she usually does
you are discrediting my ausuka push despite having no reason to townread her
you push nonsense bs like "wisdom is trying to mindfuck purr" and "wisdom is trying to intimidate me" and "wisdom is discrediting reads" none of which i am doing

plenty of reasons to scumread you, nancy. nothing ridiculous about it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3125, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3108, Wisdom wrote:oh, you mean in regards to you?

no. you're being scummy and I am pointing it out.
How because I disagreed with you on Mastina?
In post 3078, Wisdom wrote:you are trying to lynch a claimed jk who has done nothing different than she usually does
you are discrediting my ausuka push despite having no reason to townread her
you push nonsense bs like "wisdom is trying to mindfuck purr" and "wisdom is trying to intimidate me" and "wisdom is discrediting reads" none of which i am doing

plenty of reasons to scumread you, nancy. nothing ridiculous about it
You were wrong on Leo, who you hardpushed, despite the claim. Yeah, I did townread Theta but then when Mastina replaced in she played to her scum meta, so if I’m wrong here, it’s Mastina’s fault for acting so damned scummy. I really don’t think I am though. She acted the exact same way in MBoS. Why do you keep ignoring that?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. That’s the part you’re ignoring Wisdom. She was doing something “different” here - playing to her obvscum meta.
In post 2660, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2644, Wagonomics wrote:Does mastina want people to invest in her coin?
In post 1476, the worst wrote:
In post 1472, Nibbui wrote:
I wonder if I'm getting under Mastina's charm though
She is strangely charming
(
Btw, that's actually a weak towntell of mine. scumastina is an ass, so is anything but charming. The charm comes from me when I'm town, since I just have a way with people, I guess
.) ~ scum!Mastina from BoS
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3126, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:when Mastina replaced in she played to her scum meta, so if I’m wrong here, it’s Mastina’s fault for acting so damned scummy.
this is bullshit
nothing mastina did was scum indicative
it's your fault and the others' that pushed this shit
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

town mastina was an ass to me in scummer upick
didnt make her scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3128, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3126, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:when Mastina replaced in she played to her scum meta, so if I’m wrong here, it’s Mastina’s fault for acting so damned scummy.
this is bullshit
nothing mastina did was scum indicative
it's your fault and the others' that pushed this shit
In post 3129, Wisdom wrote:town mastina was an ass to me in scummer upick
didnt make her scum
In post 3127, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:P.edit. That’s the part you’re ignoring Wisdom. She was doing something “different” here - playing to her obvscum meta.
In post 2660, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2644, Wagonomics wrote:Does mastina want people to invest in her coin?
In post 1476, the worst wrote:
In post 1472, Nibbui wrote:
I wonder if I'm getting under Mastina's charm though
She is strangely charming
(
Btw, that's actually a weak towntell of mine. scumastina is an ass, so is anything but charming. The charm comes from me when I'm town, since I just have a way with people, I guess
.) ~ scum!Mastina from BoS
So, you’re saying she completely lacks any self-awareness here or what?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3129, Wisdom wrote:town mastina was an ass to me in scummer upick
didnt make her scum
And why did you wait until now, to share this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

because i havent even bothered to read the "cases" on mastina

i knew theyre shit
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3120, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3119, Jingle wrote:
In post 3117, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3111, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3110, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nearly everyone had her at obvtown - until she flipped.
which should ring bells for you when everyone and their cat wants to lynch her here
not true at all this lynch was WAY harder than it should have been
almost everyone not on the wagon was hard opposed to it
i think the only possible extra vte we could have got is wagon
everyone else was intent on disabling this lynch
Narp.
In post 3110, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2888, Jingle wrote:I honestly don't see Enter/Stina scumteam. The Chainsaw is too obvious. Could be either or neither, but not both.
Hebichan is another slot I’m good at reading and I see no reason to scumread that slot. Mastina is just that good at fooling people. ISO her in RC uPick game, if you don’t believe me. Nearly everyone had her at obvtown - until she flipped.
Bad example.
Why? Everyone obvtownread her, except for her scumpal Nico, that is.
Nope?

JJh and I spent literally PAGES of mechanical discussion preventing her lynch from the moment I stepped into the game. It was mechanically optimal not to lynch her, and there were still a bunch of people (Fire, Varsoon, Invis, Mememen etc) who wanted to lynch her. Even the people who were townreading her were mostly doing so because the play of clearing a bunch of townies just didn't make sense for scum to do. I literally derailed wagons on her on consecutive days. She was not "obvtown" by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, go ahead and list the people who opposed the mastina lynch. I'll help. Jingle, Wisdom, Sheep. Yup, a third of the 'resistance' to the lynch was the hammer.

Enter kind of did at the end when I'd already made it clear I was proanything but a townread and was arguing against the lynch largely to point out that the stances of the people on the wagon itself were garbage. Brie and Wagon were both outright support. Koki wants the day to end by any means necessary. BNL and vax were on a better wagon, but neither seemed especially against the mastina lynch. Vonflare and light haven't done shit in days, and thus can't be said to have been against the wagon that popped up since they've been disconnected. And PB... Has done literally fuckall since I stopped pushing that read.

Compared to the Ausuka lynch, the sheep lynch, the PB lynch, the Dannflor lynch (that had the passive support of pretty much everyone), the mastina lynch was easy as fuck to get through.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3132, Wisdom wrote:because i havent even bothered to read the "cases" on mastina

i knew theyre shit
If you had evidence to debunk what Mastina herself, posted about her meta, you should have said something, because that was the main reason for my vote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2387, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Mastina
This, btw, is the second vote on Mastina. 5 days ago. A sixth of the day phase. Prior to that, X was voting her but not attempting to push the wagon because he didn't think it would go anywhere. Dannflor replaced in, his wagon fell apart, and mastina died. In quick succession. I was the ONLY real pushback to the lynch. Wisdom was largely absent while it happened. Sheep was largely absent while it happened. And even I wasn't townreading her, just aware that the cases on her were completely NAI. Which... is something I pointed out. Many times.

It's rather important that we keep what actually happened in mind here, because there's a lot of shit floating around that just isn't true.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3133, Jingle wrote:
In post 3120, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3119, Jingle wrote:
In post 3117, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3111, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3110, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nearly everyone had her at obvtown - until she flipped.
which should ring bells for you when everyone and their cat wants to lynch her here
not true at all this lynch was WAY harder than it should have been
almost everyone not on the wagon was hard opposed to it
i think the only possible extra vte we could have got is wagon
everyone else was intent on disabling this lynch
Narp.
In post 3110, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2888, Jingle wrote:I honestly don't see Enter/Stina scumteam. The Chainsaw is too obvious. Could be either or neither, but not both.
Hebichan is another slot I’m good at reading and I see no reason to scumread that slot. Mastina is just that good at fooling people. ISO her in RC uPick game, if you don’t believe me. Nearly everyone had her at obvtown - until she flipped.
Bad example.
Why? Everyone obvtownread her, except for her scumpal Nico, that is.
Nope?

JJh and I spent literally PAGES of mechanical discussion preventing her lynch from the moment I stepped into the game. It was mechanically optimal not to lynch her, and there were still a bunch of people (Fire, Varsoon, Invis, Mememen etc) who wanted to lynch her. Even the people who were townreading her were mostly doing so because the play of clearing a bunch of townies just didn't make sense for scum to do. I literally derailed wagons on her on consecutive days. She was not "obvtown" by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, go ahead and list the people who opposed the mastina lynch. I'll help. Jingle, Wisdom, Sheep. Yup, a third of the 'resistance' to the lynch was the hammer.

Enter kind of did at the end when I'd already made it clear I was proanything but a townread and was arguing against the lynch largely to point out that the stances of the people on the wagon itself were garbage. Brie and Wagon were both outright support. Koki wants the day to end by any means necessary. BNL and vax were on a better wagon, but neither seemed especially against the mastina lynch. Vonflare and light haven't done shit in days, and thus can't be said to have been against the wagon that popped up since they've been disconnected. And PB... Has done literally fuckall since I stopped pushing that read.

Compared to the Ausuka lynch, the sheep lynch, the PB lynch, the Dannflor lynch (that had the passive support of pretty much everyone), the mastina lynch was easy as fuck to get through.
I’m confused here, I was referring to RC uPick game? Nico wasn’t in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3134, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If you had evidence to debunk what Mastina herself, posted about her meta, you should have said something, because that was the main reason for my vote.
Yup, and trusting a post that is definitely designed to mislead you in a future game was a really solid reason for voting in the first place. :P

PEdit: First paragraph is about RC UPIck, second is about the continued assertion that there was resistance to mastina's wagon.
This is a Parachute.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3133, Jingle wrote:Compared to the Ausuka lynch, the sheep lynch, the PB lynch, the Dannflor lynch (that had the passive support of pretty much everyone), the mastina lynch was easy as fuck to get through.
this

whoever is pretending that mastina lynch was hard is ridiculous
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Jingle »

Eh, that's incorrect but the meaning and the transition should be obvious so I'm just gonna say replace paragraph with chunk.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Jingle »

Also, I have a feeling I'm gonna die tonight because obvtown AF and not letting narratives about the game stand, so all I have to say is look back at profii and CT. They were probably killed for reads accuracy.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3137, Jingle wrote:
In post 3134, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If you had evidence to debunk what Mastina herself, posted about her meta, you should have said something, because that was the main reason for my vote.
Yup, and trusting a post that is definitely designed to mislead you in a future game was a really solid reason for voting in the first place. :P

PEdit: First paragraph is about RC UPIck, second is about the continued assertion that there was resistance to mastina's wagon.
I just finished a game where scum!Mastina kept attacking me in a similar way, she did here and since she had prior knowledge of how easy it was to provoke me, if you just pushed the right buttons, I figured that must also be what she was trying to do here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Jingle »

It's reasonable that that is the case. And that's literally the best case on her that has been posted (which I already said). Trusting scum mastina's selfmeta to read mastina is a bad idea though, and there IS a reason for townmastina to try to put you on your back foot, so to speak. People are easier to read when they're off balance. That's also the problem with all of Flavor's case. He's 100% correct that it could come from scum, but it could also easily come from town.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 359, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ausuka
Gamma
Hebi
Kokichi
Nancy
Sheep
TheBrie
Varsoon
Vonflare
---------
Overkill
Edosurist
Jaylow7
Leodanny
Party Boat
Profii
Purrcocet
Singletonking
Theta Alpine (probably SK)
Vaxkiller
Wagonomics
Wisdom
Xtoxm
In post 363, CheekyTeeky wrote:They're in alphabetical order because that's the order I ISO skimmed people in.
I’m assuming the top half are her townreads and the bottom half are scumreads.

@Jingle
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 365, profii wrote:
---------------

CheekyTeeky
sheep
Nancy
Gamma
---------------

purrcocet
Koki
0verk1ll
Ausuka
Edosurist
vax
singletonking
wagonomics
Party boat
TheBrie
Hebichan
wisdom
xtoxm
vonflare
---------------

theta
varsoon
Jaylow
leodanny
---------------

despite a lot being in the middle nully sort of area they are sort of sorted a bit but just not with strong enough vibes to get them over the line into the town or scum sections.
The low posters should mainly be in the middle as total nullers though.

VOTE: leodanny

seems to be a lot of noise and not a lot of scum hunting here
Hope, this is useful.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3041, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3035, Wisdom wrote:by reading

Jingle is right, Nancy could be scum here
As for Jingle, if he didn’t sleep through OK 1 and jester game, he should know I’m town here.
I kinda did sleep through OK1. It was pretty obvious when I stopped caring, I started posting about comics and flavor more and spent as much time getting A50 to agree to flip me as Queen Latifah as I did solving the game.

And Jester Nightless is a meme setup that should never be used for meta reads.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Jingle »

It'll be more telling after flips, but it's definitely something to keep in mind.
This is a Parachute.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Was there a hammer? Not sure how many pages I'm behind
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Jingle »

Yup. I hammered a while ago.
This is a Parachute.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Okay. I'm a 2-week macho weak visitor. We're past two weeks, so I will be visiting Vonflare tonight. Don't bother trying to protect me, but I don't want my crumb to be too subtle.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”