"Don't look too town as scum"

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Just be like me or Bambi and play to your own self-alignment. Worked wonders for me so far.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 37, northsidegal wrote:i think very, very few people have ever deliberately held back their towngame to improve their scumgame
In post 42, RadiantCowbells wrote:The only two players who I think have ever historically sandbagged their town game for the benefit of their scum game are Elsa Jay now and Boonskiies a long time ago
#NoRegrets

Seriously though, in my subject I'm the opposite of the title of the thread, but in a circular way I'm encountering this situation from the other side of the spectrum.

The point of being Scum is to be indistighable from your Town game. I'm naturally inclined to do weird things when I get bored and I do things scummy for the sake of town as a townie. I play the same way because too me it's more fun then leaving a "towntell", wasting it to win a scumgame, then consciously going against your meta and slipping up multiple times.

Just play naturally and don't think "do I look townie?" As scum. Just be scummy in a townie way.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Or take the teammate that actually survives MyLo and LyLo on multiple occasions.

You can get 5 mislynches in a row but it does jack if your all hung before you win.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”