Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

add to it that SS received sticky fruit that profii claims he didnt send to him
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Thanos »

I've been lurking a lot and I apologise; I'll try to get into the game more.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 6125, Xtoxm wrote:add to it that SS received sticky fruit that profii claims he didnt send to him
When you say SS do you mean Something_Smart or SuperSaint?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

PP asked TLK if he liked the gift
TLK claims sticky fruit
PP says i didn't give you fruit
profii says he also didnt give him fruit

p-ed sorry i mean TLK there
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Thanos »

Right. So the running theory is that TLK lied about having received the fruit when PP hinted at it?

Why would scum choose to lie about this? I just checked and Sticky Fruit can successfully handed to scum as well; I'd think they would lie if Fruit could only be given to town or something like that.

~A
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

the running theory is that profii was redirected
well i dont know about other people
but in my mind it is
it also spews profii and PP town
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Thanos »

So you're saying scum redirected fruit into a scum slot (TLK); and TLK correctly has the sticky fruit and isn't lying about that. Premise being that scum are more likely to redirect fruit into their hands over any other random townie; am I correct?

Profii is mechanically town, since there's exactly one Book Bank role and no one's counterclaiming, right?

~Auro
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

correct

on profii:
the boon bank role is the SFV, unclaimed afaik
profii would be town because scum used a power on him
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Thanos »

Oh Profii claimed just Fruit Vendor and not SFV?
Right, seems good. Why is PP town?

~Auro
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i think you need to read the game tbh
you have all sorts of things wrong/missing
profii claims to have received sticky fruit on N1, and to have sent it on again N2, but not to TLK
he is not claiming either of those roles
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:30 am

Post by profii »

In post 6133, Thanos wrote:Oh Profii claimed just Fruit Vendor and not SFV?
Right, seems good. Why is PP town?

~Auro
I claimed inventor

I made someone (secret) loyal on N1 and also received the sticky fruit
I then figured if I gave (secret) the sticky fruit, the loyal factor might be a good combo (I thought Secret breadcrumbed a Pr so it was the plan anyway)

Then the sticky fruit ended up with TLK N2 and I confirm TLK is not (secret)

So given TLK is aesetic due to receiving the fruit, scum did “something” to me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:35 am

Post by profii »

Hadn’t really considered that Scum might be fruit stealing to pass the aesetic around themselves

That would mean TLK capitulated at PPs enquiry and it was already public info that I would pass fruit to the loyal dude so in theory if the claim wasn’t true then TLK would know he is not the loyal dude and he would be caught lying

Still think that’s less probable but it’s a thought I guess. Not enough to move my vote tbh
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6114, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm really out of it but don't want to force a replacement to have to deal with what I can't
should I replace out or not?
How do you feel about directing the hammer on the tlk lynch? Not like you specifically, but us in general.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6120, RCEnigma wrote:Supersaint still needs resolving or do we let scum have one more opportunity for wifom?
Co-signed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6106, Nev and Max wrote:This is a solid plan, why you shitting on it without any real evidence to show?
I'm not?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6114, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm really out of it but don't want to force a replacement to have to deal with what I can't
I was considering replacing out too because apparently koki is getting by without being prodded or replaced. Hasn't posted in almost SEVEN days.
Davesaz - similar situation - moved from tr to sr.
What's bizarre is I've seen in numerous games before and in RC's chaotic large theme, you weren't like this in terms of giving up .

EFN (dead now)/dave/mcqueen/koki/ss/GE - is it really that simple??

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:00 am

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 6097, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6096, The Last Knight wrote:Very good. I am also okay with being lynched if it means taking down scum. I've never disputed that. Only in light of other things.

I also want to get all of my thoughts out there now so that when I flip SS you all can read back on me and those who didn't want to hammer me.
But again, 2 of your top SRs are actively saying they will place the hammer on you. Do you expect us both to flip town for some reason and that's why you are saying that after you flip town we shouldn't pay attention to your SRs.

This is what irks me.
That's not what I said. I just said that you should also pay attention to others who never believed I was SS to begin with.

You're really annoying, BEF. Your arguments are so pedantic and contrived it could only come from scum. It's as if you're the scum fodder who has decided to come up with the most absurd reads so that people think you're obviously scum.

You twist words and then your only return arguments are the same regurgitated bullshit. How much attention do you need? I'm kind of done with you, tbh. If I ignore you in the future, it's NAI at this point. Trust me.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:11 am

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 6107, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6082, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 6036, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6034, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

and i ask once more, what makes tlk scum outside of the fruit fiasco?
TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
Exactly.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt to at least let him nominate the people he wants to hammer. Since he is not answering it makes me feel like his claim is not true.
This was posted 2:41 am in my time zone. This guy smears me every chance he gets. Big cahones.
What does the time have to do with anything?
He gets mad at me for ignoring him while I'm asleep, is what I'm saying.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 6140, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
I was considering replacing out too because apparently koki is getting by without being prodded or replaced. Hasn't posted in almost SEVEN days.
Davesaz - similar situation - moved from tr to sr.
What's bizarre is I've seen in numerous games before and in RC's chaotic large theme, you weren't like this in terms of giving up .

EFN (dead now)/dave/mcqueen/koki/ss/GE - is it really that simple??

~ P
Personally that's why I really wanted to hammer TLK on the off chance he is a Super Saint, and not really rejecting getting murdered via lynch.

Why is it when I play like a Survivor everyone wants me drad but the second I want to die you let me live.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Big yikes.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Spoiler:
In post 6075, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: tlk
In post 5927, Creature wrote:You know what? I won't give cred for S_S when the only thing I remember him doing is talking about his meta

VOTE: Something_Smart
In post 5900, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5898, PenguinPower wrote:Aren't you voting me right now?
trueee but like I said I wanted a larger response to my plan of moving it to Elsa. I’ll do that now.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5739, PenguinPower wrote:We should lynch TLK today.

I will answer these questions tomorrow.
The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
In post 5753, profii wrote:
In post 5746, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5741, profii wrote:I’d suggest if we still want to lynch him, I hammer to prove this is all legit as I’ve only got aesetic left to give anyone and that’s a poopy one anyway so it’s chill
while you are still a bit nullish to me, I'd really prefer Elsa hammer TLK if TLK is getting hammered today -d
Obviously it’s a discussion point - I think the pro of me dying is it categorically demonstrates interference in the sticky fruit

But let’s extrapolate on my plan - if scum wanted TLK to out the sticky fruit and me to go “you shouldn’t have it” then they get a lynch all liars and they know TLK is town so SS is likely true

That gives them 2 kills in 1 day - seems like a good scum idea

I also think the PP was an unexpected counter claim - but the scum have managed to move the sticky fruit without moving the Loud modifier to TLK which is unusual - which is why I think if I die, it clears up that everything is saying is legit

I haven’t really collected all the prizes and stuff but surely Elsa just gets vigged sooner or later - it’s easier?

UNVOTE: TLK

I think he is town and I think PP is town for interfering in a scum plan by accident - if he is scum he lets the TLK lynch roll on I guess
In post 5756, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5754, The Last Knight wrote:Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
This is fair...and would confirm something for me.

We can wait another day.

UNVOTE:

Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[3]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, McQueen
Something_Smart[2]: DrewVa, Creature
ElsaJay[1]: TLK
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
CheekyDancer[1]:Gamma Emerald
Creature[1]:UnaBombah
Not Voting [12]:
PenguinPower, Profii, Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

OK so these are the bolded votes stated in thread, and I spoiled when the bolded votes were made so if needed (i.e., irt TLK) we can check the time.

I think there were several "I'm voting this person" posts that I probably need to go back and check but it's also helpful if people just say who they're voting right now

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by profii »

I’m on S_S
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Thanos »

I'm on S_S too ATM.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Went back and caught a few more non-bolded

Spoiler:
In post 6089, PenguinPower wrote:Decided to put my vote back on TLK. Don't think that he can confirm what I want him to confirm reliably.
In post 6110, Something_Smart wrote:I'm voting Thanos btw.
In post 6111, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 6102, profii wrote:If you believe the claim “Super Saint is supposed to be lynched” is a ridiculous idea imo
So with what you're currently saying, is that TLK is "safe" for the rest of the game? :lol:
Assuming he is town, scum will never kill that slot. Why would they? :facepalm:
Now..you are sort of pinging my scumradar here as well, because it seems to me that you don't consider them being scum (at all).
Implying too much information.. :]

I think they are scum -> they are NOT a SuperSaint -> no matter if our organizing works or not. It's a scum-lynch and the "venge-kill" isn't real.
Not gonna move my vote from TLK today.

Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[5]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, McQueen, UnaBombah, PenguinPower
Something_Smart[4]: DrewVa, Creature, Profii, Thanos
Thanos[1]: Something_Smart
ElsaJay[1]: TLK
CheekyDancer[1]:Gamma Emerald
Not Voting [7]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish,Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Cheeky Dancer

***Please note I have not yet double checked the order of votes on TLK at present***

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6148, DrewVa wrote:Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish,Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Cheeky Dancer
Skimmed isos and I cannot figure out at a glance who any of these people are voting.

Kokichi's level of apathy is significantly worse than I have seen from him before; I have townread him the past for not being as active as town as he is as scum, but this is ridiculous given he's clearly not even attempting to read the thread.

I don't know what's with Elsa, I'd like him to be clear about when or if he has voted TLK if that's what he wants to do.

A bit surprised I can't figure out where BEF, N&M, and CD are voting given they've been active-ish.

Xtoxm and Dave just need to talk more regardless of my reads on them. I'm worried dave was getting caught up and then gave up or something

If SS plans to just go for TLK today I do think he should say when or if he has voted TLK.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”