Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2498, Dannflor wrote:Ausuka: Leaning a bit Town. I skimmed more than I read the most recent pages, so I'm not too clear why there's a wagon on this slot. I think it's probably a mislynch. She never ever thinks the Leo wagon is a good idea, even before it gets really bad and scum can be sure it'll go through anyway. Nothing in her ISO reads scummy to me so I'm gonna need someone to spell out the case on her. I'd would agree with the narrative that two mislynches are being setup today for town to choose between. However, I don't like post #2354 from Ausuka. It feeds into the BS narrative that we HAVE to lynch either my slot or Ausuka today which... I feel is being pushed by scum (more on that later). This is no deadlines mafia, having "no reason to town read someone" is not the best excuse to lynch someone. This would make more sense in a game with deadlines. However, I'm willing to give it a pass because of the heavy narrative being pressed that we NEED a lynch soon and that the game is stalling out. This could very well be a town survival instinct because of that.
this is easily a dannflor buddy

VOTE: ausuka
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

its more thinking wisdom is on to something
after light and PB i dont have much of a strong sr hence the cop out von read
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Okay, you're right, apparently for this mod 5 scum in a 15 player game is acceptable which is not something I quite processed when I signed up -- viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288&p=10522230#p10522230

so I don't know what count we're supposed to be guessing at though. With 25 players with this mod we could have as many as 8 scum LOL. Let's hope not though.

I'd still prefer to believe three, or at least focus on three until it's clear I need to find more.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

5 mafia in 15p? that is literal trolling
what have i signed up to
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Bad investments: Flavor Leaf, Nancy Drew, Gamma Emerald

Risky investments: Ausuka, light_ganski, Kokichi Oma

Investments that did not upgrade to preferred seating: Party Boat, sheepsaysmeep

Mysterious investments: Vaxkiller, Wisdom, Purrcocet

Frownie Face Question Mark investments: Xtoxm

Potential investments: TheBrie, Vonflare, Trekkie99

"Top 2" investments: Enter, singletonking

I think this is where I am at this very second

Enter is welcome to suggest why anyone else in my bottom 5 would be a better lynch than him
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by TheBrie »

I can see that Dannflor Ausuka connection. It didn't stand out too much at the time since Dannflor was far from being the only one who didn't understand the scum read on Ausuka. Even now I can see enough stuff I could pull together to make some kind of case on Ausuka, but it wouldn't be a solid one.

What I see basically is that Ausuka isn't really pushing anything, and is putting out content just because of being wagoned. She voted for Saudade, but bussing a scummate who's scumread by at least a third (I didn't count) of the players, is up for replacement, and is the only other major wagon is quite possible. She wasn't pushing it, she moved away to Vax quite happily when a wagon begun to build there, still without strong reasons, then moved over to Mastina.
But let's look at a few posts.
In post 2358, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2346, singletonking wrote:I don't prefer lynching Saudade right now, actually. While that slot has done some scummy stuff like Jaylow's Varsoon vote and Saudade acting weird in general, I feel that the slot has a high chance of being lynchbait right now due to the general absence, plus there's a lack of resistance to the wagon. Plus he's getting replaced soon so I see no reason to lynch him for now.

I'd rather lynch Ausuka. Her recent posts and slight uptick in activity seems like scum trying but struggling to produce content in reaction to pressure, given how most of it is talking about scumreading Vax and Wisdom.

VOTE: Ausuka
i have better reads now though? and since i'm a wagon i have to at least try and produce content to make people tr me, that goes for either alignment. And like am I not supposed to talk about my scumreads because that's news to me?
From this one, I don't think Singleton, and Ausuka are both scum. ISOing Single, I lean town there. Town with a low effort style, but town.

VOTE: Ausuka
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3177, Wagonomics wrote:Okay, you're right, apparently for this mod 5 scum in a 15 player game is acceptable which is not something I quite processed when I signed up -- viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288&p=10522230#p10522230

so I don't know what count we're supposed to be guessing at though. With 25 players with this mod we could have as many as 8 scum LOL. Let's hope not though.

I'd still prefer to believe three, or at least focus on three until it's clear I need to find more.
Okay apparently that was a weird setup
In post 1, xyzzy wrote:your team must divide into a pair of two lovers and a set of three lovers.
So I guess mafia had severe negative utility, but still 5 mafia 0.o

with the lovers, I guess that means the ratio was "supposed" to be like 3 mafia vs 10 vts

so maybe if the mafia have strong power here, we are more likely to be looking at a normal-ish ratio, of something like 4-5 scum
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Also, on Ausuka I meant to mention that there's a few other scum reads she had early on, but didn't really do anything about. Gamma for one. She started the Gamma scum read, but didn't come back to it day 2.

Also meant to ask Xtomx where his Party Boat scum read is coming from. PB has been around a bit less lately, and thus less towny (less useful to town), but I still want to know why. Meanwhile I'll ISO him and look for his reads.

And on Singleton, I don't remember ever seeing a case made. he's just ended up on people's scum lists.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

his hard tunnel on FL doesnt feel town to me, his tr on my slot feels fake, and he totally ducked out of the game while mastina got lynched
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3179, Wagonomics wrote:Bad investments: Flavor Leaf, Nancy Drew, Gamma Emerald
why is gamma town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2664, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
@Dannflor, what do you make of Nancy townreading two of your scumreads so vehemently?
I don't think Gamma does S+S interactions like this
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

I have now thought about it for an hour and I would like to lynch Enter still
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2451, Wagonomics wrote:But my other two strongest townreads were on light and are now on mastina
how come i dropped so far since this
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by TheBrie »

So, Party Boat.
In post 2041, Party Boat wrote:let's start with this

BOAT READS (not in order inside their categories)

town
trekkie
Purrcocet
singletonking
Xtomx
Wagonomics (post more tho plz)
Theta

I literally refuse to care until tomorrow for obvious reasons stop voting them for ONE day FUCK
kokichi

I have wanted to lynch these two for this entire like month and a half long day yes I still think they're scum
Saudade
Flavor Leaf

ALL of these people get words about them shortly and
are at various points of the town-scum scale.
actually let's just do my impressions for now I guess
leaning town
sheep
Nancy?
light_ganski kind of maybe I'm rereading her today so I'll figure out if she stays here or not I guess

leaning scum
TheBrie
Ausuka

I can't remember if you've made a post that leans moderately town or scum in the past month
wisdom
vonflare

we've needed a replacement for like 2-4 weeks now and it makes me sad
hebichan
theta even though he's on the townlist too
Fairly comprehensive history of his reads (At least a quarter of his posts):

Spoiler: [quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10609601#p10609601
post 543[/url], Party Boat"]my sensors have finished calibrating and determined that the game is going too slow to not vote someone who i think is likely either jester or scum

VOTE: leodanny

for the record xtomx leo and Jay are all pretty fantastic votes at the moment imo

if i had an order preference it'd prob be like jay->leo->xtomx but tbf to him xtomx is being non-existent in the neighborhood too which is v. disappointing but prob doesn't make him much more likely scum than his thread posts on their own[/quote]
In post 709, Party Boat wrote:Leo's still a fine vote, I wouldn't mind hearing reads from Jaylow and Theta and some others too though.

singleton I think is town after rereading a bit
In post 914, Party Boat wrote:i'd be pretty fine with a kokichi or gemerald wagon at the moment

theta's pretty likely to be town

singleton is still town

vonflare and especially jaylow need to do some posts after christmas

that's it for me for a while, prob cya after tomorrow
In post 964, Party Boat wrote:meh

VOTE: Jaylow

it's kind of a lazy vote but i can be less lazy when jaylow and kokichi and gemerald have real reads for me to look at

most of the people actively posting look at least a little town to me excepting the people I've already mentioned and TheBrie. light's megapost isn't tears-of-joy good but like it's good enough to probably leave her alone for a while at least
In post 1053, Party Boat wrote:damn that wagonomics post sure feels town

actually just have a list of people who are town as of recently:
trekkie (tho overkill was secretly still likely town earlier), wagonomics, purrcocet

Gemerald's recent posts feel okay to me. I still would love a couple more reads from him though

vonflare also feels slightly town with his recent posts

dats it
In post 1126, Party Boat wrote:uuugh it feels like there's six-seven people trying to play a 20 player game

friends please come in and do things

I'm frankly pretty fine not lynching either of Gemerald or Kokichi over a lurker atm, esp. Jaylow (and I feel that wagonomics is pretty town and from his lurkercoin list Edo also feels like a fine choice)
In post 1173, Party Boat wrote:tbh I feel Xtomx just coming in and saying something most people disagree with and then leaving again is townier than what varsoon's doing atm

a lot of it is b/c I have way higher expectations for varsoon than the borderline nothing he's done this game since early d1 but like I very much expected varsoon to actually have shit to say about the game by this point
In post 1203, Party Boat wrote:people i'd be very happy to lynch: varsoon, jaylow

people I will not lynch today: kokichi, theta, singleton, trekkie, wagonomics, purrcocet

give me a reason to care about wagoning them or I'll continue ignoring votes on them for the next 2 weeks: everyone else
In post 1204, Party Boat wrote:the fact that profili's scumlist was
--------------
theta
varsoon
Jaylow
leodanny
---------------
makes me even more content with lynching one of varsoon/jaylow
In post 1235, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1233, Varsoon wrote:@Party Boat: Wow, that's really mean
What did I do that struck such a nerve?
Are you guys buddies?
answer the question or do something that actually requires you to put effort into the game

who do you think would vote sheep that isn't already

because I frankly don't think it's going to happen, I'm not interested in it myself, and you doing literally nothing but tunneling on sheep a)makes the game worse b)gives sheep a stronger case against you and c)if you are scum let's you get away with giving absolutely no reads on anyone else in the game

it seems PRETTY BAD to me varsoon

@xtomx- I literally can't remember a single scumread varsoon has had the entire game that isn't sheep. he was the hammer vote on leo. if you can remember any other scumreads he has had feel free to point them out
In post 1273, Party Boat wrote:i still think that xtomx is just...bad. i wouldn't bet the farm on it but eh.

and for trekkie I still think singleton is town too
Varsoon wrote:Was trying to play without claiming to see how people'd respond and interact naturally
Needless to say, your play aaaaint great here, PartyB.
I've given enough reads that I strongly feel that the people actually trying to play the game will be able to read me

If wanted to see how people reacted to it then what else did you get from it aside from me?

B/c if this is how today is going down I can maybe be convinced that you're a cop with a guilty on sheep or at least that it's the right play to lynch him even if I don't believe you since it's a 1v1 but it's not happening without an actual readslist from you first
In post 1301, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1292, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1290, Varsoon wrote:Wanted interactions with Kokichi, wanted to see how Xtox would respond to me blatantly sheeping him.
Town Cop. Result is 'Not Town'.
are you 100% sure about this
In post 1294, Varsoon wrote:@Party: Short of directly quoting my role PM and result, yeah.

@Gamma: You're particularly awful, y'know?
In post 1295, Varsoon wrote:Oh, yeah, I'm also a Town Neighbor, too.
um yeah

why does your rolename not town neighbor cop or town cop & neighbor or something like that
In post 1325, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1313, Varsoon wrote:Instead, look at how people responded and come to some fruitful conclusions.
xtomx looks much worse if you're actually town

vax looks slightly worse regardless of your alignment

I still would like to lynch one of you and jaylow today and you fakeclaiming a cop guilty sure pushes the scale pretty hard in your direction

like lulzy mason claims when we're neighbors I was legit fine with but fakeclaiming cop guilties when you're under pressure is a whole different ballgame of needing death
In post 1793, Party Boat wrote:I do think Xtomx looks moderately better from my point of view than the rest of the game's

Like the complete lockstep with varsoon (and a little w/ flavor before xtomx asked for replacement) is feels a little unwarranted but he does have a few more reads & comments in the neighborhood that make me think he's more likely town than not

plus i think I think part of the reason why he latched onto varsoon is just because xtomx likes varsoon as a player so i could def. see that coming from town
In post 2041, Party Boat wrote:let's start with this

BOAT READS (not in order inside their categories)

town
trekkie
Purrcocet
singletonking
Xtomx
Wagonomics (post more tho plz)
Theta

I literally refuse to care until tomorrow for obvious reasons stop voting them for ONE day FUCK
kokichi

I have wanted to lynch these two for this entire like month and a half long day yes I still think they're scum
Saudade
Flavor Leaf

ALL of these people get words about them shortly and
are at various points of the town-scum scale.
actually let's just do my impressions for now I guess
leaning town
sheep
Nancy?
light_ganski kind of maybe I'm rereading her today so I'll figure out if she stays here or not I guess

leaning scum
TheBrie
Ausuka

I can't remember if you've made a post that leans moderately town or scum in the past month
wisdom
vonflare

we've needed a replacement for like 2-4 weeks now and it makes me sad
hebichan
theta even though he's on the townlist too
In post 2052, Party Boat wrote:I'll do one bonus one b/c jingle mentioned not liking me for it earlier actually and I lean town on him atm

Theta: is very likely town
first of all, FACTS: theta immediately suspected leo when leo claimed jailkeeper with no mention of it before that, waited until the wagon was dying down to claim jailkeeper himself, and then replaced out shortly into day 2

the argument for town theta: literally everything he did makes perfect sense for town to do in that situation when they think they'll get a scum lynch out of claiming, but want to wait to see if they can get scum lynched without needing to first. replacing out after fucking up and being upset about it I also think makes more sense for town to do than scum, but tbf he also had another reason for replacing out so feel free to ignore this point if you feel like it.

argument 1 for scum theta: he is scum jailkeeper who thought he could get away with counterclaiming a town one for a free mislynch. a) It doesn't really seem worth it for a day 1 lynch, especially when the highest other wagon was at 3 votes at the time so another town player was more likely than not going to be the lynch anyway and they can probably just kill leo either that night or later given the suspicion on him b)it means he's outed as a jailkeeper and is pretty much forced into sub-optimal targets for the rest of the game if he's scum to avoid just being outed as scum, when blocking things like tracker/watcher/vigs/etc seem like much much better ideas

argument 2 for scum theta: he is scum not-jailkeeper who just wanted a dead town jailkeeper. Either he's a roleblocker, in which everything above applies, or just like a goon and would be outed as scum as soon as someone he claimed to roleblock was not roleblocked. SEEMS DUMB.

argument 3: he is a scum jailkeeper, who thinks the game is mirrored multiball, and wants to kill the other scum's jailkeeper. problem: this basically outs him to the other scumteam as also a scum jailkeeper, and he is immediately shot in the face at worst, and at best is still basically outed to the other scumteam. seeeeeeeems dumb.

so like
when the best argument for someone being scum is "he thought it would be a good idea to handicap his scumteam against other PRs to lynch a jailkeeper day 1"
I don't think it's correct. and the way theta claimed comes from town like 96 times out of 100.
In post 2111, Party Boat wrote:I'd lynch Ausuka

can we make Saud do like two things first though
wrote:"In post 3096, Party Boat"]I'd still be pretty shocked by a mastina scumflip given Theta's play

I still haven't read the past uh 20 or so pages since sunday so I guess I'll do that during night phase

Dann seemed alright in his first read post, I think that was the last bit I read up to - I'm still pretty worried about a potential Flavor/Dann scumteam given how little effort Flavor put into giving Saud a townread (or at least a complete pass for all of today) but if I die for some reason make your own read on Dann since I'm assuming he's posted more in the past 20 pages

I still think that varsoon literally lying to my face while I was calling him out on his fakeclaim is way, way more scum-motivated than town-motivated and that Flavor has been very, very actively trying to cosy up to a lot of people and I don't reeeally think that's only something he'd do as scum but I do think that you should be aware of that when trying to read him

i dunno I feel like most of the shit I want to say I already said weeks ago so maybe I'll talk to ya'll later after some flips I guess

Summary of what I took away from reading it:
Pb was adamantly in favour in lynching Jaylow/Saudade and it didn't look like bussing to me. I don't see him being on the same team. He did unvote when Dannflor replaced into the slot, but it feels like giving him a chance to actually be readable, and PB has hardly been seen since then.
Back in day 1, he was scum reading Leo even through the claim, but also trying to get him to engage and give reads.

He also doesn't look like scum with Ausuka.
Was town reading Theta/Mastina, but still felt like he wasn't certain.
Was scum reading Varsoon/Flavour in a way that seems completely reasonable. Even makes me worry about Flavour slightly again.
Has Singleton and Trekkie as town.

Unrelated note: I wonder when Kokichi is going to show up.
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by TheBrie »

And my formatting is completely broken. Oops. All but the first quote should be in a spoiler, and I have no idea why the bottom text is small.
Show

Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3187, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2451, Wagonomics wrote:But my other two strongest townreads were on light and are now on mastina
how come i dropped so far since this
Mostly I think there was something I thought was a townslip from you that I then, actually toward the end of yesterday, started thinking was maybe not a townslip. It sorta had to deal with how you responded to Kokichi's IC claim; I initially thought your reaction to that was really townie, but I'm less confident now.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

dont spoiler quotes that contain spoilers @brie
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: party boat guilty report.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3175, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2498, Dannflor wrote:Ausuka: Leaning a bit Town. I skimmed more than I read the most recent pages, so I'm not too clear why there's a wagon on this slot. I think it's probably a mislynch. She never ever thinks the Leo wagon is a good idea, even before it gets really bad and scum can be sure it'll go through anyway. Nothing in her ISO reads scummy to me so I'm gonna need someone to spell out the case on her. I'd would agree with the narrative that two mislynches are being setup today for town to choose between. However, I don't like post #2354 from Ausuka. It feeds into the BS narrative that we HAVE to lynch either my slot or Ausuka today which... I feel is being pushed by scum (more on that later). This is no deadlines mafia, having "no reason to town read someone" is not the best excuse to lynch someone. This would make more sense in a game with deadlines. However, I'm willing to give it a pass because of the heavy narrative being pressed that we NEED a lynch soon and that the game is stalling out. This could very well be a town survival instinct because of that.
this is easily a dannflor buddy

VOTE: ausuka
Except we were counterwagons? You're definitely scum but I guess I already knew that.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Knew it.
VOTE: party boat
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2492, Party Boat wrote:VOTE: unvote

Hi Dann

tell us ur thoughts when you get around to reading some stuff
I guess I kinda thought this was too obvious to come from scum... wifom tho I guess

VOTE: PB
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Wisdom »

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by light_ganski »

A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 2774, Flavor Leaf wrote:Danflor is the attempt at a counterwagon to save Mastina.

This is clear as day.

Literally, Mastina, Sheep, light, and Vonflare are the ones on Dann.

That’s literally who I was pushing as scum, and this wagon came AFTER that.

The scum team is hardcore trying to get their heavy out of this situation.
In post 3152, xyzzy wrote:
mastina has died, and was a town jailkeeper.
In post 3153, xyzzy wrote:
Dannflor has died, and was a mafia day 3 vigilante.
Fancy explaining this one flavour?
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3198, light_ganski wrote:
In post 2774, Flavor Leaf wrote:Danflor is the attempt at a counterwagon to save Mastina.

This is clear as day.

Literally, Mastina, Sheep, light, and Vonflare are the ones on Dann.

That’s literally who I was pushing as scum, and this wagon came AFTER that.

The scum team is hardcore trying to get their heavy out of this situation.
In post 3152, xyzzy wrote:
mastina has died, and was a town jailkeeper.
In post 3153, xyzzy wrote:
Dannflor has died, and was a mafia day 3 vigilante.
Fancy explaining this one flavour?
It was a month into the day. Explanation.

I talked about it in my neighborhood that near the end of the day, I started feeling I was wrong, which is when it got overly tunnely. I didn’t wanna think about it anymore.

Good work, Ausuka.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”