Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Party Boat »

ausuka is saccing herself to kill me b/c of two things

1) her play was garbage all of yesterday and voted literally two separate people with no justification at all except to keep herself alive
2) at least one (and probably more than one) scum member was being bussed/distanced by the others and looks like they'll carry the game for a while after

personally I'd guess that flavor is maybe bussing light_ganski? b/c I think she usually plays harder than this. That's a biggg guess though at the moment.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Party Boat »

nancy and xtomx have been literally eating out of flavor's hands in the quicktopic all godamn game and if I hadn't shown up before I got lynched I doubt he would be a serious lynch consideration even after ausuka's death.

him pulling 'oh i thought PB was scum but I was too lazy with quicktopic shenanigans to actually care about it before now' is also the hottest garbage of the fucking week
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3199, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I talked about it in my neighborhood that near the end of the day, I started feeling I was wrong, which is when it got overly tunnely. I didn’t wanna think about it anymore.

Good work, Ausuka.
you said this AFTER the lynch

you never said anything about feeling mastina might be wrong before it happened
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:12 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3241, Enter wrote:To answer GE's question if I could lynch four right now it would be pb -> wag -> xtomx -> vax
At this point I think lynching xtoxm is needed

Top 3 lynches:
party boat (I tr'd this before the guilty too :facepalm:)
xtoxm
flavour (by the end of yesterday I was leaning towards thinking this was just extremely bad town but I genuinely cannot see the t motivation behind any of his actions and his 'resistance' argument is a load of crap)
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:12 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3246, Party Boat wrote: xtomx is still probably horrifically bad town imo while we're mentioning him
I don't buy it, why?
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3254, light_ganski wrote:
In post 3246, Party Boat wrote: xtomx is still probably horrifically bad town imo while we're mentioning him
I don't buy it, why?
because he is the ultra confident idiot that goes off about how confscum mastina is before she's lynched and flips town despite me trying to convince him that no, mastina's just bad and trying to read people based 'they should be able to read me' is fucking retarded

I physically don't believe he would cozy up to flavor as much as he has and be this blatantly garbage at reading people as scum because flavor/varsoon have a thousand LEGIT reasons to be scum and xtomx would not throw himself into that nearly as hard as he has (and THEORETICALLY he could be scum if flavor isn't but seriously look at flavor's fucking interactions with saud)
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Party Boat »

like he is GENUINELY CONFIDENT in all of the things he's saying

the behavior is way, way more likely to come from town who is genuinely wrong than scum who is actively trying to sacrifice all of their credibility to push as many bad lynches as possible, because nobody enjoys playing scum that way because it's usually a very bad plan
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Party Boat »

also I feel that I should point out that if ausuka was real she'd very, very likely have some reads or some sort of 2nd result (you know from the 1st night that also existed) she'd want to share before she died
and yeah she'll either make up something now or claim odd/even whatever but seriously ASK HER FOR THOSE READS and tell me afterwards which one of us you think is legit town here

because as I said to varsoon when he came up with a fake guilty, I think I've done enough shit this game for people to be able to read me. I'm not gonna be mad if I get lynched from a fake guilty since it'll still get a scum lynch (and probably a 2nd on flavor) afterwards, but read the shit I have posted this game about varsoon and jaylow and saud and tell me genuinely after hearing that and whatever reads ausuka claims to have that you think I'm scum over her.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Party Boat »

I'm reading back a bit and I still like my read on vaxkiller (he wasn't a fan of either of dann/ausuka yesterday), trekkie/overkill are still very likely town imo

ALSO I feel that I should point out that Jingle was the nightkill last night after bringing up profii's scumlist near the end of the day, which I literally ALSO DID EXACTLY yesterday and tried to lynch fucking both people on it that weren't theta/mastina because the way theta claimed made him obvtown to me

If you want to give me shit for not being around when mastina got lynched then fine but remember that it happened in about 2-3 days (monday to wednesday) and I did post that I'd be around to reread things thursday. I was exhausted enough from work this week that I passed out at 7:30pm on tuesday and I wasn't going to deal with an extra 10-20 pages of the game then in addition to work.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 2562, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2538, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this feels a lot like town!dann already even from the first post alone (i did a meta dive on him in the trekkie game leaned earlier ps trekkie is still villa)

and i'd honestly expect him to have that type of w read on me with the meta information he has
nice try but you're still voting me so ??

What are your reads? Who do you think is the best lynch today if you think I'm town? and I don't wanna hear more of "doesn't matter who as long as it's soon"
In post 2545, Xtoxm wrote:hey ausuka help the mastina wagon grow?
i'll consider not sheeping wisdom on you
i have a high opinion of his scumhunting so this is good offer
Isn't it kinda suboptimal to lynch a claimed PR when players like Sheep and Vax exist?

#2549 from ausuka reads town self preservation and not scum self preservation
I'm gonna get lunch in a few minutes

but also read through the 20 or so pages that I was just gone from where the wagons went from Dannflor and Ausuka to mastina

cause shit like this is in there as a reminder
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Dont lynch yet
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ANYONE WHO LYNCHES PARTYBOAT BEFORE I SAY IS SCUM
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3224, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3220, Wisdom wrote:and she was my top 1 scum but i dont see why she fakeclaims a guilty here
Good thing we didn’t listen to your push on her.
In post 3218, Wisdom wrote:actually ill just out him because fuck him for not giving me fruit again

vax gave me fruit n1

hence me repeatedly wanting people not to lynch him

given purr is also a fruit vendor though, vax could be scum
Yeah, quite likely.
If anyone wants my reads badly (and I doubt it) Wis/Vax/PB are scum, you know this already.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually screw it.

kill: Vaxkiller
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think that most likely flips scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3258, Party Boat wrote:ALSO I feel that I should point out that Jingle was the nightkill last night after bringing up profii's scumlist near the end of the day, which I literally ALSO DID EXACTLY yesterday and tried to lynch fucking both people on it that weren't theta/mastina because the way theta claimed made him obvtown to me
This is a scumclaim btw if anyone missed it and still had doubts. It's hilariously reachy to claim Jingle was killed for any reason other than his ability.
So is Koki's dayvig I think if this turns out multiball at any point in time (see: dannflor's flip.) Hopeful for this flip though so thank you.

The nancy quote is an accident, I pressed q+ on mobile.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Party Boat »

: /

I really don't think it will

like with all I've been saying and a guilty on me from ausuka I don't get why you don't shoot between me and like flavor leaf at least even if you are scared of shooting ausuka's claim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is multi ball right? You both could be scum so you both resolve yourselves anyway
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You're still being lynched today regardless
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Party Boat »

I guess we could have a werewolf flip but like I doubt it

i dunno maybe he's a SK or something but he's def. not mafia

and the fact that ausuka is fakeclaiming a guilty on me prob makes it less likely to be multiball?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

If Night 2 cop btw so can't give the "other result" PB speaks of. If I had one I'd tell you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Was PB hammered already or no
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i think koki is town actually
it looks like town has doubles of PRs to mafia singles...so like 2 town JKs, 1 maf JK
2 town day vigs, 1 maf davig
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Party Boat »

I'm not dead yet I don't think

also have all the interactions where Dann pushed people away from lynching ausuka over and over again
In post 2498, Dannflor wrote:
Ausuka: Leaning a bit Town.
I skimmed more than I read the most recent pages, so I'm not too clear why there's a wagon on this slot. I think it's probably a mislynch. She never ever thinks the Leo wagon is a good idea, even before it gets really bad and scum can be sure it'll go through anyway. Nothing in her ISO reads scummy to me so I'm gonna need someone to spell out the case on her. I'd would agree with the narrative that two mislynches are being setup today for town to choose between. However, I don't like post #2354 from Ausuka. It feeds into the BS narrative that we HAVE to lynch either my slot or Ausuka today which... I feel is being pushed by scum (more on that later). This is no deadlines mafia, having "no reason to town read someone" is not the best excuse to lynch someone. This would make more sense in a game with deadlines. However, I'm willing to give it a pass because of the heavy narrative being pressed that we NEED a lynch soon and that the game is stalling out. This could very well be a town survival instinct because of that.

Vaxkiller: Probably Scum.
His push on Varsoon is bad. His push on Gamma is bad. His push on sheep is bad. His push on ausuka is bad. Everything about his play is opportunistic and weak. He has tons of short posts that are effectively fluff and seems to have been able to just blend in until recently. I just have no good things to say about this slot and I'd be fine lynching here today. However, there is another slot I want to lynch more and there's still the off chance Vax is just really bad town.

Let's do the last neighbor:

PartyBoat: Mixed.
Bleh. I gut read this slot initially and I liked how he behaved around the Leodanny lynch. He really pushed for Leodanny to give reads and tried to give him a lifeline so Leo wouldn't just keep trolling and get killed. Obviously it didn't work out, but his attempts read genuine. However, I dislike the way he tunnels Varsoon/Flavor and then seemingly only backs off when Flavor replaces in and won't be an easy lynch, despite the fact that PartyBoat is clearly still suspicious. His pocketing of Sheepsaysmeep esp during the Varsoon vs. Sheep spatfest was also yucky. I HATE the whole narrative that Varsoon is obv scum or that there was gonna be a huge wagon but there was last second resistance. That narrative is purported by Sheep and PartyBoat mainly and that seems very gamestate controlly/manipulative. Because it's not true and I don't think the Varsoon slot was ever in any real danger of being lynched. I also very much think Sheep is scum so these two could be buddies, but maybe the buddying is too obvious then. Regardless, lots of conflicting thoughts on this slot.
In post 2703, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2701, singletonking wrote:But Ausuka's posts continue to be bad and is still my preferred lynch
i really don't see this
In post 2757, Dannflor wrote:Ausuka is just looking to push anyone that won't get herself killed regardless of who it is and isn't hiding it

like I said, town survival instinct, I think scum plays smarter than that most of the time
In post 2824, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:I'll vote Ausuka if I see an Ausuka case. No, I'm not asking
you
for one.
Yuck
In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:Also, we need a vote count. I don't know what Mastina is at, and i don't want to accidentally lynch her. I don't think we're there, but... Also the whole Theta/Jk thing is making me slightly hesitant. Cause I was leaning town strongly with Theta, and Those thoughts haven't changed. On one hand, I'm not sure things would resolve the same way as they would with Theta, on the other hand, if Mastina is a Town JK, scum won't want to keep her alive. So logically we should leave Mastina until tomorrow.
Also yuck

I was thinking along these lines before, but as has already been explained, the amount of power in this game plus the fact that Mastina is so heavily scum read means she isn't likely to die even if town.
In post 2800, Gamma Emerald wrote:Everyone’s being such a fucking stick in the mud whenever someone pushes a lynch they dislike In breaking this out:
@Everyone: what are your top 4 preferred lynches? In order please.

@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom. I’m aware xtoxm and mastina aren’t scum together ever but there’s plenty of support for multiball both with what has been seen setup/event wise and with how the game is developing. Wisdom I don’t see happening but is one I feel rather confident in.
This also serves as an answer to my own question so thanks for keeping me on top of things.
Sheep >>> Mastina > The Brie >>> Vax
In post 2816, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve been pushing Mastina for far too long to ever agree with that.

Saudade slot is literally the laziest wagon in this game and is incredibly scum motivated.
Okay yes but the timeline literally is Saudade at L-2 or whatever then me replacing in, the wagon dying > Mastina wagon grows

Just because you and a couple others were pushing it way before than doesn't mean the wagon was alive before mine died

I don't really think it matters but I'm not sure why you're outright denying the timeline here
In post 2912, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2899, Jingle wrote:I'd still prefer an actual scumread though. Like sheep, who had a crazy amount of resistance due to literally just Nancy's meta read and has high partner equity with mastina or Ausuka who has high resistance because literally no one is townreading her. :shrug:
PEDIT: Yo I'd prefer this too if people could let go of their weak ass town reads on him, the meta case for sheep town is bullshit

also I town read Ausuka
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3241, Enter wrote:To answer GE's question if I could lynch four right now it would be pb -> wag -> xtomx -> vax

(mostly cuz Vax moves his vote around a lot, seems to not be really invested in the game, but I haven't really finished reading him so I'm not sure at this point and wouldn't really feel comfortable lynching)

also VOTE: Party boat
Why Wag?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”