Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 3263, Kokichi Oma wrote:Actually screw it.

kill: Vaxkiller
AYYYYYYY
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3243, Party Boat wrote:I'm here, I obv haven't flaked when I posted right before the lynch

I will get lynched but obviously lynch fucking ausuka afterwards and don't give her any leeway for 'oh no my results got messed up woe is meeeeeeeeee' when varsoon's already fucking fakeclaimed and gotten away with it

I'll be around and I can give reads but tbh I haven't read shit b/c I was hoping to die in the night and not have to do things
Varsoon fakeclaims like he breathes, apparently that is not at all true for Ausuka.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Purrcocet »

I see pb flipping red because
Don't see Ausuka fake claiming at all for no reason

sheep is a good next lynch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what the hell is going on
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3257, Party Boat wrote:also I feel that I should point out that if ausuka was real she'd very, very likely have some reads or some sort of 2nd result (you know from the 1st night that also existed) she'd want to share before she died
and yeah she'll either make up something now or claim odd/even whatever but seriously ASK HER FOR THOSE READS and tell me afterwards which one of us you think is legit town here

because as I said to varsoon when he came up with a fake guilty, I think I've done enough shit this game for people to be able to read me. I'm not gonna be mad if I get lynched from a fake guilty since it'll still get a scum lynch (and probably a 2nd on flavor) afterwards, but read the shit I have posted this game about varsoon and jaylow and saud and tell me genuinely after hearing that and whatever reads ausuka claims to have that you think I'm scum over her.
Why does Ausuka claim a fake guilty on you? I’m surprised she even checked you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3277, Purrcocet wrote:I see pb flipping red because

it's pretty clearly not for no reason

look at the interactions between Dann and Ausuka when they were the two leading wagons and then fucking think about who would likely be the next lynch today if they didn't fakeclaim a guilty on me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3259, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2562, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2538, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this feels a lot like town!dann already even from the first post alone (i did a meta dive on him in the trekkie game leaned earlier ps trekkie is still villa)

and i'd honestly expect him to have that type of w read on me with the meta information he has
nice try but you're still voting me so ??

What are your reads? Who do you think is the best lynch today if you think I'm town? and I don't wanna hear more of "doesn't matter who as long as it's soon"
In post 2545, Xtoxm wrote:hey ausuka help the mastina wagon grow?
i'll consider not sheeping wisdom on you
i have a high opinion of his scumhunting so this is good offer
Isn't it kinda suboptimal to lynch a claimed PR when players like Sheep and Vax exist?

#2549 from ausuka reads town self preservation and not scum self preservation
I'm gonna get lunch in a few minutes

but also read through the 20 or so pages that I was just gone from where the wagons went from Dannflor and Ausuka to mastina

cause shit like this is in there as a reminder
Dann wanted Mastina lynch over Ausuka?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I get the sense Ausuka is scum
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3262, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3224, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3220, Wisdom wrote:and she was my top 1 scum but i dont see why she fakeclaims a guilty here
Good thing we didn’t listen to your push on her.
In post 3218, Wisdom wrote:actually ill just out him because fuck him for not giving me fruit again

vax gave me fruit n1

hence me repeatedly wanting people not to lynch him

given purr is also a fruit vendor though, vax could be scum
Yeah, quite likely.
If anyone wants my reads badly (and I doubt it) Wis/Vax/PB are scum, you know this already.
Do you think Wisdom had a TMI on Mastina?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3279, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3257, Party Boat wrote:also I feel that I should point out that if ausuka was real she'd very, very likely have some reads or some sort of 2nd result (you know from the 1st night that also existed) she'd want to share before she died
and yeah she'll either make up something now or claim odd/even whatever but seriously ASK HER FOR THOSE READS and tell me afterwards which one of us you think is legit town here

because as I said to varsoon when he came up with a fake guilty, I think I've done enough shit this game for people to be able to read me. I'm not gonna be mad if I get lynched from a fake guilty since it'll still get a scum lynch (and probably a 2nd on flavor) afterwards, but read the shit I have posted this game about varsoon and jaylow and saud and tell me genuinely after hearing that and whatever reads ausuka claims to have that you think I'm scum over her.
Why does Ausuka claim a fake guilty on you? I’m surprised she even checked you.
because I'm the only person alive who's still calling out Flavor Leaf for his fucking atrocious reaction to Saud's play (which would have sunk to being completely unnoticed if I had gotten lynched before I showed up today) AND I was suspicious of ausuka yesterday
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3265, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3258, Party Boat wrote:ALSO I feel that I should point out that Jingle was the nightkill last night after bringing up profii's scumlist near the end of the day, which I literally ALSO DID EXACTLY yesterday and tried to lynch fucking both people on it that weren't theta/mastina because the way theta claimed made him obvtown to me
This is a scumclaim btw if anyone missed it and still had doubts. It's hilariously reachy to claim Jingle was killed for any reason other than his ability.
So is Koki's dayvig I think if this turns out multiball at any point in time (see: dannflor's flip.) Hopeful for this flip though so thank you.

The nancy quote is an accident, I pressed q+ on mobile.
Yep, I think the Dann wagon is pure, so Kokichi=confitown, along with Light and von flare.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 3280, Party Boat wrote:

look at the interactions between Dann and Ausuka when they were the two leading wagons and then fucking think about who would likely be the next lynch today if they didn't fakeclaim a guilty on me
I've never seen scum do a 1/1 trade with a fake guilty lmao
Ausuka was generally going to be targeted for a lynch, it seems like the only effect it had was confuse us for a day
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3263, Kokichi Oma wrote:Actually screw it.

kill: Vaxkiller
In post 3264, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think that most likely flips scum.
I haven’t liked any of his posts, this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3282, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I get the sense Ausuka is scum
Why?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3265, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3258, Party Boat wrote:ALSO I feel that I should point out that Jingle was the nightkill last night after bringing up profii's scumlist near the end of the day, which I literally ALSO DID EXACTLY yesterday and tried to lynch fucking both people on it that weren't theta/mastina because the way theta claimed made him obvtown to me
This is a scumclaim btw if anyone missed it and still had doubts. It's hilariously reachy to claim Jingle was killed for any reason other than his ability.
So is Koki's dayvig I think if this turns out multiball at any point in time (see: dannflor's flip.) Hopeful for this flip though so thank you.

The nancy quote is an accident, I pressed q+ on mobile.
@PB, she is right. What other reason do you need to whack the town triple voter?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3288, Ausuka wrote:
Why?
The way you're playing around PB, the way he's playing around you, and the Dannflor interactions PB pointed out that implicate you
VOTE: Ausuka
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3270, Ausuka wrote:If Night 2 cop btw so can't give the "other result" PB speaks of. If I had one I'd tell you.
I think Ausuka is telling the truth here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3272, Xtoxm wrote:i think koki is town actually
it looks like town has doubles of PRs to mafia singles...so like 2 town JKs, 1 maf JK
2 town day vigs, 1 maf davig
Yeah, the entire Dann wagon is confitown, I think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3288, Ausuka wrote:
Why?
The way you're playing around PB, the way he's playing around you, and the Dannflor interactions PB pointed out that implicate you
VOTE: Ausuka
Elaborate on the first two please because I don't understand at all. And, you really think that scum defending someone makes them scum? You know that's not remotely true.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Basically I don't think PB reacts to your play this way as scum. I don't think to same holds true vice versa.
As for the Dannflor interactions, it doesn't always do so but the way in which it happened makes sense as scum defending a buddy
<Embrace The Void>

Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3286, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 3280, Party Boat wrote:

I've never seen scum do a 1/1 trade with a fake guilty lmao
Ausuka was generally going to be targeted for a lynch, it seems like the only effect it had was confuse us for a day
look at what happened with leodanny/theta and it makes a lot more sense for this game - ausuka saccing herself for a 3rd straight day of town lynches AND a possibility of not getting lynched the next day if people are hesitant to lynch her b/c of the other "1v1" that happened this game not really being scum v town
like admittedly her just getting lynched afterwards still isn't a great scumplay unless it has side benefits, but I think me pushing so hard on Flavor and her interactions with Dann yesterday and him flipping scum do make it worth it for her here

like last game I was scum I basically scumclaimed by day-vigging someone with a guilty on my scumpartner before they outed it, and NSG and Porkens managed to win b/c that guilty never got revealed (though it was almost figured out on the final day). I obv got lynched for it but killing the only person that wanted to lynch one of my partners did play a huge part in eventually winning that game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Purr, why have you been ignoring everything I’ve been saying about sheep? Scum!sheep doesn’t try to save town!Mastina ever. I have played numerous games with him. Sheep is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3292, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3272, Xtoxm wrote:i think koki is town actually
it looks like town has doubles of PRs to mafia singles...so like 2 town JKs, 1 maf JK
2 town day vigs, 1 maf davig
Yeah, the entire Dann wagon is confitown, I think.
light unvoted dann and only rejoined when the mastina wagon was full power and about to be hammered
dont dismiss her, that was very scummy interaction with dann
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3294, Gamma Emerald wrote:Basically I don't think PB reacts to your play this way as scum. I don't think to same holds true vice versa.
As for the Dannflor interactions, it doesn't always do so but the way in which it happened makes sense as scum defending a buddy
Okay but why? Why doesn't PB do this as scum? Why do I do this as acum? Why do our interactions look so buddyish to you? And assuming this is multiball which it looks like, why would I just kill myself right after my buddy dies, probably only leaving one member remaining versus a likely three on the other team?
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Party Boat »

Also, yes, Jingle getting killed makes sense b/c of his role

but that doesn't rule out the possibility that he was an even better target because of his reads
In post 2871, Jingle wrote:
In post 2866, Flavor Leaf wrote:18 days, my bad. Not 22.

Regardless, that’s a long ass time for me to have joined in this day phase.

You guys act like you replacing in late.

I replaced in LITERALLY THIS SAME DAY PHASE.
Yarp.
In post 2867, Flavor Leaf wrote:My never touch list:

Nancy, xtoxm, Gamma, Trekkie, Saudade slot
I'll eat a hat if there isn't a scum in there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”