Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

he does do this as scum
he has nothing to lose at this point trying to swing ausuka first instead of hmself
also trying to set me up for tomorrows lynch by calling me town
very see through scum strategy
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3298, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3294, Gamma Emerald wrote:Basically I don't think PB reacts to your play this way as scum. I don't think to same holds true vice versa.
As for the Dannflor interactions, it doesn't always do so but the way in which it happened makes sense as scum defending a buddy
Okay but why? Why doesn't PB do this as scum? Why do I do this as acum? Why do our interactions look so buddyish to you? And assuming this is multiball which it looks like, why would I just kill myself right after my buddy dies, probably only leaving one member remaining versus a likely three on the other team?
it's pretty unlikely to be multiball now that we only have a 'mafia' flip (except for SK possibilities)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3294, Gamma Emerald wrote:Basically I don't think PB reacts to your play this way as scum. I don't think to same holds true vice versa.
As for the Dannflor interactions, it doesn't always do so but the way in which it happened makes sense as scum defending a buddy
I was set up by scum!Mastina recently as her scumbuddy, so I know that is a thing and PB’s reasoning for Jingle NK, don’t really make sense but Ausuka’s does. Town triple voter, you don’t need any other reason.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3300, Xtoxm wrote:he does do this as scum
he has nothing to lose at this point trying to swing ausuka first instead of hmself
also trying to set me up for tomorrows lynch by calling me town
very see through scum strategy
I don't expect you to vote ausuka instead of me

i am trying to save you from an inevitable lynch later because I think you are town whose play looks disgusting to a lot of godamn people

i have tried to talk to you and convince you to not lynch mastina and interact with you like a human being but you're going to have to actually think and play a little less like shit after what I'm assuming will be me/ausuka followed by flavor's lynch so that you don't just get lynched for following flavor leaf like a godamn puppy all game for no intelligent reason
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3302, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I was set up by scum!Mastina recently as her scumbuddy, so I know that is a thing and PB’s reasoning for Jingle NK, don’t really make sense but Ausuka’s does. Town triple voter, you don’t need any other reason.
Ok, never mentioned the NK?
The setup thing I guess makes sense. Still don't like how Ausuka is playing here.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

And why not.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3299, Party Boat wrote:Also, yes, Jingle getting killed makes sense b/c of his role

but that doesn't rule out the possibility that he was an even better target because of his reads
In post 2871, Jingle wrote:
In post 2866, Flavor Leaf wrote:18 days, my bad. Not 22.

Regardless, that’s a long ass time for me to have joined in this day phase.

You guys act like you replacing in late.

I replaced in LITERALLY THIS SAME DAY PHASE.
Yarp.
In post 2867, Flavor Leaf wrote:My never touch list:

Nancy, xtoxm, Gamma, Trekkie, Saudade slot
I'll eat a hat if there isn't a scum in there.
True but unless he was super pocketed by scum, he was always going to be the lynch and as we now know, he got Dann/Saudade/Jaylow correct.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3301, Party Boat wrote:
Okay but why? Why doesn't PB do this as scum? Why do I do this as acum? Why do our interactions look so buddyish to you? And assuming this is multiball which it looks like, why would I just kill myself right after my buddy dies, probably only leaving one member remaining versus a likely three on the other team?
it's pretty unlikely to be multiball now that we only have a 'mafia' flip (except for SK possibilities)
So, Dann was vigged?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 3296, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3277, Purrcocet wrote:I see pb flipping red because
Don't see Ausuka fake claiming at all for no reason

sheep is a good next lynch
Purr, why have you been ignoring everything I’ve been saying about sheep? Scum!sheep doesn’t try to save town!Mastina ever. I have played numerous games with him. Sheep is town.
Meta isn't good as a general rule

Good scum will just emulate their town range to the point where you can't tell the difference
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually hold up, why does a mafia flip mean one team? there could be wolves
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Ausuka »

I would say I was wrong about changing the Gamma read but like I don't understand why scum behaves like this in the current gamestate, he's probably town. Still though, it's nowhere near LYLO and lynching the guilty is always the best play, not to mention how PB is claiming to have accepted he gets lynched first, while still trying to case me and get me lynched with everything he's got.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
So, Dann was vigged?
we have two dead 1-shot vigs and kokichi who has just shot someone

an entire second scumteam with that is possible but would be pretty fucking weird, especially with no alternate scumteam flavor like xyzzy did for Echo Bay Grits

it's very likely either vig or SK
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

The majority of multiball games are mafia vs werewolves.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3304, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3302, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ok, never mentioned the NK?
The setup thing I guess makes sense. Still don't like how Ausuka is playing here.
Yeah, it sounds weird to me, that PBis harping on Jingle’s reads since, being triple voter, is all that’s necessary. In Heroes, we killed Ausuka - eventhough I was her #1 townread, due to her having so many powers. She was just too dangerous to let remain in that game,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3310, Ausuka wrote:I would say I was wrong about changing the Gamma read but like I don't understand why scum behaves like this in the current gamestate, he's probably town. Still though, it's nowhere near LYLO and lynching the guilty is always the best play, not to mention how PB is claiming to have accepted he gets lynched first, while still trying to case me and get me lynched with everything he's got.
you're damn right I'm trying

I said I wouldn't be mad about it

I didn't say I wouldn't try to have people actually think about the game and why I think you're doing this as scum and give up on the possibility of the people in this game actually figuring out what's going on
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wait a second I think it could be singleball, and there's probably a design philosophy I just cracked, the setup seems very based on kills and kill stopping.
Which calls into questions an investigative, Ausuka, have you claimed what your role is?
<Embrace The Void>

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

im following him because i have identified a fellow town member and im working with him to solve the game
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3315, Gamma Emerald wrote:wait a second I think it could be singleball, and there's probably a design philosophy I just cracked, the setup seems very based on kills and kill stopping.
Which calls into questions an investigative, Ausuka, have you claimed what your role is?
Yes, n2 cop. Also how do fruit vendor shenanigans fit into this, like, at all.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3308, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 3296, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3277, Purrcocet wrote:I see pb flipping red because
Don't see Ausuka fake claiming at all for no reason

sheep is a good next lynch
Purr, why have you been ignoring everything I’ve been saying about sheep? Scum!sheep doesn’t try to save town!Mastina ever. I have played numerous games with him. Sheep is town.
Meta isn't good as a general rule

Good scum will just emulate their town range to the point where you can't tell the difference
I have played numerous games with sheep and he was scum recently in a game that was happening concurrent to this one, where he played extremely differently. No offense to sheep but I just don’t believe that it is within his scumrange to pull that off.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Purrcocet »

I'll be a little pissed if there are 2 fruit vendors because that serves no functional purpose
You could argue some town util for the other duplicate prs we have

ALSO I M THE SPECIAL CHOSEN ONE! VAX IS NOT WORYTHY.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3311, Party Boat wrote:
In post 3307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
So, Dann was vigged?
we have two dead 1-shot vigs and kokichi who has just shot someone

an entire second scumteam with that is possible but would be pretty fucking weird, especially with no alternate scumteam flavor like xyzzy did for Echo Bay Grits

it's very likely either vig or SK
Why does SK ever shoot Dann? SK wants to maximize KP on town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3320, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Why does SK ever shoot Dann? SK wants to maximize KP on town.
^maybe not when the town has lynched two straight town jailkeepers
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3315, Gamma Emerald wrote:wait a second I think it could be singleball, and there's probably a design philosophy I just cracked, the setup seems very based on kills and kill stopping.
In post 3316, Xtoxm wrote:im following him because i have identified a fellow town member and im working with him to solve the game
In post 3317, Ausuka wrote:
Wisdom claimed to have received fruit from Vax N1 and I received fruit from Purr N1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3317, Ausuka wrote:
who is a FV?
<Embrace The Void>

Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3316, Xtoxm wrote:im following him because i have identified a fellow town member and im working with him to solve the game
In post 2774, Flavor Leaf wrote:Danflor is the attempt at a counterwagon to save Mastina.

This is clear as day.

Literally, Mastina, Sheep, light, and Vonflare are the ones on Dann.

That’s literally who I was pushing as scum, and this wagon came AFTER that.

The scum team is hardcore trying to get their heavy out of this situation.
yeah how's that working out so far

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”