Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ohkay
why do you know who gave them to you?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3321, Party Boat wrote:
In post 3320, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Why does SK ever shoot Dann? SK wants to maximize KP on town.
^maybe not when the town has lynched two straight town jailkeepers
In post 3319, Purrcocet wrote:I'll be a little pissed if there are 2 fruit vendors because that serves no functional purpose
You could argue some town util for the other duplicate prs we have

ALSO I M THE SPECIAL CHOSEN ONE! VAX IS NOT WORYTHY.

We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3323, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3317, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3315, Gamma Emerald wrote:wait a second I think it could be singleball, and there's probably a design philosophy I just cracked, the setup seems very based on kills and kill stopping.
Which calls into questions an investigative, Ausuka, have you claimed what your role is?
Yes, n2 cop. Also how do fruit vendor shenanigans fit into this, like, at all.
who is a FV?
Vax/Purr
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2771, Jingle wrote:
In post 2491, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.178 players voting for mastina (Xtoxm, Flavor Leaf, Purrcocet, Enter, Nancy Drew 39, Trekkie99, Ausuka, Dannflor)
6 players voting for Ausuka (Jingle, Jingle, Jingle, Wisdom, singletonking, Vaxkiller)
5 players voting for Dannflor (mastina, vonflare, sheepsaysmeep, Kokichi Oma, light_ganski,)

1 player voting for Xtoxm (Gamma Emerald)
1 on vonflare (Wagonomics,)
1 on vax (TheBrie, )

1 player not voting ( Party Boat, )

with 23 votes, it takes 12 to lynch.

mod notes: Saudade has been replaced by Dannflor!
updated VC. You're welcome, xyzzy :P

Further confirmation that sheep is town, along with vonflare, Kokichi, light and obviously Mastina.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:18 am

Post by light_ganski »

In url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10684816#p10684816]post 3297[/url], Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3292, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3272, Xtoxm wrote:i think koki is town actually
it looks like town has doubles of PRs to mafia singles...so like 2 town JKs, 1 maf JK
2 town day vigs, 1 maf davig
Yeah, the entire Dann wagon is confitown, I think.
light unvoted dann and only rejoined when the mastina wagon was full power and about to be hammered
dont dismiss her, that was very scummy interaction with dann
My reasoning on the dann vote was pretty sound though was it not? I left the wagon to allow him to contribute with being hammered and when his entry proved scummy I rejoined. And was I not right that he was scum?

Oh, and btw

MASTINA. FLIPPED. TOWN.

Forgive me if I don't trust people who just pushed a lynch on a claimed town PR and are still arguing that resistance to lynching this KNOWN TOWNIE is scummy, but seriously :facepalm:
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:19 am

Post by light_ganski »

Xtoxm is 100% scum here
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Xtomn is lynched tomorrow. PB today. Vax is shot already.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:34 am

Post by light_ganski »

I'll settle for that. With the proviso that if it is a fake claim we kill ausuka too (tbh the guilty claim is the only real reason to lynch PB here, although it is one I will back)
A work in progress

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3325, Gamma Emerald wrote:ohkay
why do you know who gave them to you?
I was told directly in my message that Purr sent me the fruit and Wisdom is claiming the same thing about Vax.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 am

Post by light_ganski »

Also kokichi where's your IC confirmation?
A work in progress

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3334, light_ganski wrote:Also kokichi where's your IC confirmation?
If Vax is dead, I think it’s confirmed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Party Boat »

@ganski- it's the vig shot

which wouldn't actually be good enough except Dann just flipped scum day 3 dayvig and two scum day 3 dayvigs would be profoundly depressing setup design

so yeah the setup is gonna have doubles/triples of things with sometimes 1 of those being scum
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Party Boat »

I'd also like to point out a lot of things from my iso up until early last week

b/c there sure is a lot of fucking reason in it for ausuka to fake a guilty on me in particular once she's decided that she wants to fake one on someone given that dann just flipped scum and the connections between them
In post 2133, Party Boat wrote:also jingle if you wanted me dead before wait til you read this

now that we have what seems to be just about an ACTUAL FUNCTIONING GAME I'm gonna start jumping between wagons on my scumreads for a bit in the hopes of making an actual wagon happen that can in turn make things happen in the game

So everyone plz pretend that my vote is on all of Flavor/Saud/Ausuka for right now because it might as well be
VOTE: Saudade
In post 2278, Party Boat wrote:VOTE: Ausuka
In post 2300, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t understand the Ausuka wagon either.

Why not Saudade?

ausuka just hasn't done shit all game and doesn't have any reads that aren't incredibly easy to fake as scum

i would love a saudade wagon but people gotta be willing to change votes or convince other people to change votes to actually make a lynch happen

if more people haven't hopped on ausuka by tomorrow I'll prob go back to saud. or maybe flavor. gotta do somethin' to help make the game function tho
In post 2341, Party Boat wrote:progressss

In post 2350, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2347, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2345, Wisdom wrote:when saudade flips town remember this resistance to voting ausuka
Same thing to Sheep.
so do you actually scumread ausuka or are you just saying that you still scumread sheep?

mostly b/c assuming you're town for a second the entire reason varsoon had a fakeclaiming hissy fit was because I told him he was playing like shit and there was zero chance of sheep actually getting enough votes to be lynched today

which is in fact still true for sheep but not for ausuka
In post 2359, Party Boat wrote:
Ausuka wrote: i have better reads now though? and since i'm a wagon i have to at least try and produce content to make people tr me, that goes for either alignment. And like am I not supposed to talk about my scumreads because that's news to me?
?

so like

what "better" reads do you have now exactly
In post 2362, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2361, Ausuka wrote:
Ausuka wrote: i have better reads now though? and since i'm a wagon i have to at least try and produce content to make people tr me, that goes for either alignment. And like am I not supposed to talk about my scumreads because that's news to me?
?

so like

I meant that I have stronger reads, as in two scumreads I believe in rather than just one and I feel more strongly about both. that was unclear sorry. I would argue that my Vax read is now better because I now have more evidence for it but that's an opinion.
so one is vax

is the other Saud or Gemerald or Xtomx or someone else b/c I can't really tell from your iso
and what makes you feel stronger about them now?
In post 2373, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2372, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: saudade

i dislike an ausuka lynch because she has villagery content and saudade because he's just a null lurker but is in everyones poe anyway shrug

l-2
tell me more of this villagery content

what exactly is villagery from ausuka in your opinion?
In post 2375, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2363, Enter wrote:Let's just quickly make sure the game isn't going to fall apart and...
In post 2353, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.168 players voting for Saudade (Wagonomics, Nancy Drew 39, TheBrie, light_ganski, Trekkie99, Party Boat, mastina, vonflare)

mod notes: if Saudade doesn't show up in the next day or so he will be replaced.
Wow. Alright. Someone explain why we're wagoning the lurker?
Jaylow (who saud replaced) made two posts, the first of which was in my opinion very bad, and then ceased to exist

Saud replaced in with a decent amount of goodwill from flavor leaf and other people happy that the slot had finally been replaced, made a series of profoundly mediocre posts with no content aside from a nancy scumread for about 4 days, and then also ceased to exist

of the 5 weeks or so the game has been open the slot has posted on six of those days. people can agree that the slot should die and cannot agree that another slot should die

so killing it is super fine. perhaps even ULTRA-fine. if you want to post some thoughts tonight I can unvote until tomorrow if you want but given that you've said you'll be V/LA over the weekend and that both of the wagons atm I'm quite happy with you can bug some other people if you want the lynch to be on hold for longer than that.
In post 2492, Party Boat wrote:VOTE: unvote

Hi Dann

tell us ur thoughts when you get around to reading some stuff
In post 2698, Party Boat wrote:I'm not going to have time read up on this today or tonight, sorry

if I haven't posted by thursday evening feel free to hassle me until I get back and do shit
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:50 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

if kokichi is really a d3 day vigi then he's villa

lol if mafia have 2
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:50 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

actually if dayvigs are public then theyre really crappy as mafia roles and he's not totally clear

but 90/100
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3337, Party Boat wrote:I'd also like to point out a lot of things from my iso up until early last week

b/c there sure is a lot of fucking reason in it for ausuka to fake a guilty on me in particular once she's decided that she wants to fake one on someone given that dann just flipped scum and the connections between them
In post 2133, Party Boat wrote:also jingle if you wanted me dead before wait til you read this

now that we have what seems to be just about an ACTUAL FUNCTIONING GAME I'm gonna start jumping between wagons on my scumreads for a bit in the hopes of making an actual wagon happen that can in turn make things happen in the game

So everyone plz pretend that my vote is on all of Flavor/Saud/Ausuka for right now because it might as well be

Why not Saudade?

ausuka just hasn't done shit all game and doesn't have any reads that aren't incredibly easy to fake as scum

i would love a saudade wagon but people gotta be willing to change votes or convince other people to change votes to actually make a lynch happen

if more people haven't hopped on ausuka by tomorrow I'll prob go back to saud. or maybe flavor. gotta do somethin' to help make the game function tho

In post 2345, Wisdom wrote:when saudade flips town remember this resistance to voting ausuka
Same thing to Sheep.
so do you actually scumread ausuka or are you just saying that you still scumread sheep?

mostly b/c assuming you're town for a second the entire reason varsoon had a fakeclaiming hissy fit was because I told him he was playing like shit and there was zero chance of sheep actually getting enough votes to be lynched today

?

so like

?

so like

I meant that I have stronger reads, as in two scumreads I believe in rather than just one and I feel more strongly about both. that was unclear sorry. I would argue that my Vax read is now better because I now have more evidence for it but that's an opinion.
so one is vax

is the other Saud or Gemerald or Xtomx or someone else b/c I can't really tell from your iso

i dislike an ausuka lynch because she has villagery content and saudade because he's just a null lurker but is in everyones poe anyway shrug

l-2

In post 2363, Enter wrote:Let's just quickly make sure the game isn't going to fall apart and...
votecount 2.168 players voting for Saudade (Wagonomics, Nancy Drew 39, TheBrie, light_ganski, Trekkie99, Party Boat, mastina, vonflare)

mod notes: if Saudade doesn't show up in the next day or so he will be replaced.
Jaylow (who saud replaced) made two posts, the first of which was in my opinion very bad, and then ceased to exist

Saud replaced in with a decent amount of goodwill from flavor leaf and other people happy that the slot had finally been replaced, made a series of profoundly mediocre posts with no content aside from a nancy scumread for about 4 days, and then also ceased to exist

of the 5 weeks or so the game has been open the slot has posted on six of those days. people can agree that the slot should die and cannot agree that another slot should die

so killing it is super fine. perhaps even ULTRA-fine. if you want to post some thoughts tonight I can unvote until tomorrow if you want but given that you've said you'll be V/LA over the weekend and that both of the wagons atm I'm quite happy with you can bug some other people if you want the lynch to be on hold for longer than that.

Hi Dann

In post 2698, Party Boat wrote:I'm not going to have time read up on this today or tonight, sorry

if I haven't posted by thursday evening feel free to hassle me until I get back and do shit
Ok so sure you bussed saud and you scumread me. You weren't the only one and tbh if I was scum I would've gone for wisdom not you.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3339, sheepsaysmeep wrote:actually if dayvigs are public then theyre really crappy as mafia roles and he's not totally clear

but 90/100
He was on Dann wagon, so I thinking everyone on that is town.

What do you make of PB/Ausuka/Wisdom?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 3340, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3337, Party Boat wrote:I'd also like to point out a lot of things from my iso up until early last week

Why not Saudade?

Same thing to Sheep.

?

so like

?

so like

so one is vax

l-2

Hi Dann

Ok so sure you bussed saud and you scumread me. You weren't the only one and tbh if I was scum I would've gone for wisdom not you.

Ausuka seems pretty convincing, my vote stays.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 3340, Ausuka wrote: Ok so sure you bussed saud and you scumread me. You weren't the only one and tbh if I was scum I would've gone for wisdom not you.
I'll def. bus as scum but I've literally been trying to get him lynched all godamn game and was bugging SO MANY people about their dumb unwillingness to lynch that non-existent playerslot

like I'd def. state that I was suspicious of him if I were scum and maybe throw a vote or two his way

but I do not genuinely care this much about trying to get scum lynched if I am scum in this game.
In post 288, Party Boat wrote:
In post 286, hebichan wrote:
In post 285, Purrcocet wrote:hyi

will sheep Nancy/ hebichan (not on that Wisdom vote tho)
And most likely spending this day taking a cat nap if I'm being honest
VOTE: Jaylow

How about here?
i like it personally

VOTE: jaylow
In post 786, Party Boat wrote:
singletonking wrote:Ok yeah the way the speed of the Leo wagon is definitely giving me bad vibes
it's got 5 people out of 24 players in the game on it at the moment

if you think someone on it is scum pushing it then say so but the 'speed of the wagon' being spooky is still dumb as hell

---------------

of the people currently being wagoned that aren't leo Jay I would clearly lynch, vax maybe isn't a terrible vote but I don't want to put out a FIRM READ on him yet

I don't particularly like TheBrie's post about Jaylow being terrible but still clearly signaling that she isn't going to help pressure Jaylow into doing anything for a while. Like I get why she might feel that way but it feels like she's giving Jay too many little excuses and exceptions than necessary and she's probably who I'd look at hardest if Jaylow flipped scum later.

of people who I forgot were in the game and then checked their iso 0verki11 looks a little town to me and several other players are technically in the game

I'm kind of expecting absolutely nothing meaningful to happen in-game for like the next week+ given christmas and Leo's wagon falling apart so I might just lurk for a while and let everyone catch up on the game.
In post 831, Party Boat wrote:
In post 829, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 828, Leodanny wrote:Yeah, I said that.
Yeah, I find that highly suspicious for both an entrance post and an only post but no one wants to lynch there because of that.
i mean Iiiiiiii'd still lynch it

In post 964, Party Boat wrote:meh

it's kind of a lazy vote but i can be less lazy when jaylow and kokichi and gemerald have real reads for me to look at

most of the people actively posting look at least a little town to me excepting the people I've already mentioned and TheBrie. light's megapost isn't tears-of-joy good but like it's good enough to probably leave her alone for a while at least
In post 1203, Party Boat wrote:people i'd be very happy to lynch: varsoon, jaylow

people I will not lynch today: kokichi, theta, singleton, trekkie, wagonomics, purrcocet

give me a reason to care about wagoning them or I'll continue ignoring votes on them for the next 2 weeks: everyone else
In post 1204, Party Boat wrote:the fact that profili's scumlist was
--------------
theta
varsoon
Jaylow
leodanny
---------------
makes me even more content with lynching one of varsoon/jaylow
In post 1325, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1313, Varsoon wrote:Instead, look at how people responded and come to some fruitful conclusions.
xtomx looks much worse if you're actually town

vax looks slightly worse regardless of your alignment

I still would like to lynch one of you and jaylow today and you fakeclaiming a cop guilty sure pushes the scale pretty hard in your direction

like lulzy mason claims when we're neighbors I was legit fine with but fakeclaiming cop guilties when you're under pressure is a whole different ballgame of needing death
In post 1790, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1787, Purrcocet wrote:i would grr at you but my fury and vengeance is reserved for sheep who has now cheated death for like the 62nd time
and im pretty sure u replaced a town
why on earth would you think that two post player was town
like now that the slot is replaced he'll finally be legit readable and i'm v. happy with that but townreading jaylow is very silly

p-edit: that goes for you too flavor

@purr: is you thinking sheeps been cheating death only referring to this game? Like I feel like sheep's been between fine and quite good in his posting basically the entire game
In post 1799, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1797, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1790, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1787, Purrcocet wrote:i would grr at you but my fury and vengeance is reserved for sheep who has now cheated death for like the 62nd time
and im pretty sure u replaced a town
why on earth would you think that two post player was town
like now that the slot is replaced he'll finally be legit readable and i'm v. happy with that but townreading jaylow is very silly

why would u think he was scum
he had a intro post and a "im gonna post" post and people were voting him
His intro post just felt really overdramatic

seemed very newbscum trying to look like they were playing the game and REALLY READING PEOPLE just like the townz are supposed to do
Purr talking about sheep wrote:baaaaad
eheheh
In post 2050, Party Boat wrote:aight nancy next

so if you made me guess now I'd say I think Nancy's town but I think that her playstyle (overly emotional, tons and tons of kind of Frozen-angel esque posts) is really hard for me to read, especially early game.

Like her posts are a little light on content/depth but are generally fine-good imo, it just feels like she's playing in a very different way than I do in that it feels like she's kind of making in-game friends/enemies and then sticking to them for a bit rather than separating out people's content/appeals to her from whether or not she thinks they're likely scum and though I think the tone and general reactions to things feel more town than not, I'm not going to be confident in her being town until there are a few more flips and I can separate out some of her interactions into *her talking to town* and *her talking to scum* and see if they look different.

TheBrie:
I don't really like her #560 post about not wanting to vote a 'doomed' player even though she thinks leo is scum. I feel like her push on varsoon feels like scum pushing someone they know is scum for towncred? Like most of my read on her is just that a lot of her posts feel posturey and it's really hard to tell if she believes in anything she's saying given that she hasn't voted anyone in like a week. She def. took her time in Echo Bay Grits to shoot if I'm remembering that correctly so it's not really out of character for her to waffle about stuff like this I think. I do think her reads are alright from what I remember? But she also was very willing to shrug off previous scumreads (varsoon and jaylow/saul in particular, of which maybe I'm wrong on one but I REALLY think at least one of those two is scum) basically just for them replacing out (viewtopic.php?p=10642554#p10642554 for varsoon, also said she'd just give saul a pass and forget that jaylow was in slot later on).
She just has tons of things that feel more like commenting on the game rather than trying to solve it and I think that's a little more likely to come from scum. I WOULD really like to see her boldly put out a lengthy readslist with reasons considering that it feels like she's waffling on everyone in the game right now though.

light_ganski:
is a SNEAKY MOFO as I know from echo bay grits but her scumreads are good and her towniest reads are good and her reactions to in-game things are good
she just needs to post like literally twice as much for me to be comfortable calling her town or she's maybe just scum posting legit thoughts but lurking most of the time because it's the best scum strat in the game
I'd say more likely town than not but POST plz my friend I beg of u
In post 2073, Party Boat wrote:I left Gemerald off my lists b/c if it's multiball I would very unsurprised if she was part of a scumteam opposing some combination of 2-3 of Flavor/Brie/Jaylow (now Saudade)

But if not she's prob town for how she reacted to Varsoon/Flavor

and frankly I'm more willing to stall the game out for either the rest of the replacements to come in and have opinions on her and the rest of the game (which includes Saud b/c I have no idea what he thinks of literally anyone except Nancy) or (much much less likely) wagonomics' vig shot than vote him any time soon.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm a D4 IC
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3340, Ausuka wrote:if I was scum I would've gone for wisdom not you.
why?
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 3330, light_ganski wrote:Xtoxm is 100% scum here
Wat
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 3345, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 3340, Ausuka wrote:if I was scum I would've gone for wisdom not you.
why?
if PB is lynched as town then I flip scum, Wisdom is probs conftown for the rest of the game. if wisdom is lynched as town then I flip scum you could argue PB just didn't care which buddy he bussed and wanted the towncred either way. also, wisdom has shown an ability to get a wagon on me without like actually giving reasons so he'd probably be a threat to scum if he like gave reasons for pushing them.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Spoiler:
In post 3228, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Party Boat
In post 3232, Purrcocet wrote:It Sure Would Be Unfortunate If I Was To Be Killed During My Fruit Delivery Tonight

I Sure Hope No One

Tries
VOTE: pb
In post 3241, Enter wrote:To answer GE's question if I could lynch four right now it would be pb -> wag -> xtomx -> vax

(mostly cuz Vax moves his vote around a lot, seems to not be really invested in the game, but I haven't really finished reading him so I'm not sure at this point and wouldn't really feel comfortable lynching)

also VOTE: Party boat

Friendly reminder that Party Boat is in fact at L-1
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Wagonomics »

Ausuka what made you choose Party Boat for your invest again?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”