she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Woah, that's a strange role. But I enjoy playing town and I won already so sure.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 3274, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3241, Enter wrote:To answer GE's question if I could lynch four right now it would be pb -> wag -> xtomx -> vax

(mostly cuz Vax moves his vote around a lot, seems to not be really invested in the game, but I haven't really finished reading him so I'm not sure at this point and wouldn't really feel comfortable lynching)

also VOTE: Party boat
Why Wag?
Mostly because he agreed w/ me on mastina looking kinda scummy but then didn't vote her seemed to be going for WK points.
I dont' follow the vonflare vote in 2508
Also he was 3p hunting earlier
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Enter »

VOTE: wagonomics
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Have you played with Wisdom before, Enter?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

He said he thought wisdom was 3p because of meta but he didn't try to lynch Wisdom at any point, I wouldn't really classify that as 3p hunting.

Vonflare vote does make sense imo; it's kinda lame if lurkers survive to endgame because people think it's suspicious to vote them, I think that if you're not posting content to the degree vonflare is it's perfectly acceptable to vote him for that, especially with his claim that may or may not be fake.

I need to go look at the mastina lynch because I just wanted to get a wincon and didn't really care who we lynched so I wasn't really paying attention.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 3428, Wagonomics wrote:Have you played with Wisdom before, Enter?
No.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Ausuka »

If this was singleball I guess it's possible wisdom's some strange fruity 3p but otherwise I think he's just town here, everything I said about him being scummy was basically a lie, he'd do what he did as town I think.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 3431, Ausuka wrote:fruity 3p
Ausuka's true jester comes out!

:lol:
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Enter what do you think of STK+Trekkie?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Enter »

If one flips scum I'll go back to this:
In post 3400, singletonking wrote:Also I dislike how Trekkie has popped in toDay twice already but has not said anything about the guilty
and more seriously consider the other.

Feels like p fake distancing.

I didn't agree that Varsoon was the one who should have flipped between GE/Varsoon, so when he went that direction... IDK. That could have been distancing.. or the other way. I'm honestly not sure.

I'll agree that STK looks p scummy, though.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Enter »

Naw. Even if STK flipped scum right now, I don't think I'd be willing to lynch Trekkie. I'd have to personally interact w/ him to know for sure (that's where my best reads are), but I still don't think Trekkie will flip anything but green.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by Wisdom »

bleh i dont know anything now

VOTE: singleton
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i can also lynch gamma
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Hey Wagon, if you were a governor you'd tell me right?
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Wait we get an extra lynch?

VOTE: xtoxm
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 3371, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 3370, TheBrie wrote:I'm disappearing now for 6+ hours.
That was having guests over for lunch and not expecting to be back before dinner, and wanting to say bye.
lol what
In post 3373, light_ganski wrote:Good shot in the situation

If it flips t we lynch ausuka

If it flips s we lynch xtoxm or flavour
Why'd you say Flavour if PB was scum? Did you think it could be scum!PB distancing team mates? (Yes, I know he flipped, I'm just trying to get a handle on your thinking.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by light_ganski »

I think flavour is scummy in general and PBs take on flavour would have implied distancing were he scum (though flavour is scummy in her own right regardless)
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 3409, Ausuka wrote:THANK GOD i didn't think i was going to get through that. I'm glad I went for the safe route of trying to get PB lynched first because if I didn't I had no chance at all.

I was day 3+ jester. i'm not that big a fan of my role design tbh; I had no wincon for two days and my wincon today actively misled me by incentivising me towards acting as scummy as possible, when that would make me lose the game with all the dayvigs around. It wasn't really any fun to play fmpov and as people noticed I had a hard time caring when I couldn't really do anything to advance my wincon for over two months.

You can believe me or not but you'll see when I flip so...
Not fun. Good job though. Am I correct in thinking you are not a game ending jester who makes everyone else lose?
In post 3429, Ausuka wrote:He said he thought wisdom was 3p because of meta but he didn't try to lynch Wisdom at any point, I wouldn't really classify that as 3p hunting.

Vonflare vote does make sense imo; it's kinda lame if lurkers survive to endgame because people think it's suspicious to vote them, I think that if you're not posting content to the degree vonflare is it's perfectly acceptable to vote him for that, especially with his claim that may or may not be fake.

I need to go look at the mastina lynch because I just wanted to get a wincon and didn't really care who we lynched so I wasn't really paying attention.
Who are you referring to first here, Ausuka? I'm not following. And what's your thoughts on Wisdom?

Good point on not letting Vonflare slide through as a lurker. Not a high priority lynch, especially after all the town deaths, as we should lynch active scum.

I'm leaning towards sheeping Party Boats reads, and voting Flavour Leaf, but I really don't know what is going on here? Is the game still going? Are we getting a second lynch?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I don't exactly know if it ends the game but I really doubt it. I don't see why that would make sense at all. What do you mean by "not fun" - is there a problem with how I won? I thought it was the most foolproof and efficient way to win and didn't really see anything wrong with it.

I'm referring to the part where Wagon said Wisdom might be 3p a few times, which is assumedly what Enter was commenting on when he talked about wagon third-party hunting. I think wisdom is town.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:05 am

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 3.059 players voting for Ausuka (Enter, light_ganski, Wagonomics, Xtoxm, Wisdom, Nancy Drew 39, Purrcocet, Kokichi Oma, Ausuka)

7 players not voting (Flavor Leaf, Trekkie99, Gamma Emerald, TheBrie, vonflare, singletonking, sheepsaysmeep)

with 16 votes, it takes 9 to lynch.

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:24 am

Post by xyzzy »

August 1, 1995
7:02 PM
Echo Bay, Maryland
City Hall

Mayor Markus Wilson, Jr. stares out at the crowd. these are his people. his citizens. his flock. he is their elected leader, yes, but tonight, he reassures himself, he will lead them to salvation. the faces of the people whose interests he's sworn to represent look scared, confused, upset. they want answers. they want an explanation. they want an end to all of this.

he is not here to give them an end, though; he is here to give them what they truly need: freedom from an end.

he sees the flash of a camera go off. under the lights of this auditorium, it's hardly noticeable, though. and right now, nothing will distract him from why he's here. he looks down at his briefcase. he looks at the gun at the top of the case. he told his security people he'd like to go in through a back entrance to avoid the attention of the media. the truth was, they'd just installed a metal detector at the front entrance. couldn't have it taken away from him before he finished sharing the truth he'd discovered.

---

August 1, 1995
7:08 PM
Echo Bay, Maryland
the home of Dorothy Wilson

Dorothy Wilson stared at the woman in front of her. "so you're the woman he hired," she says.

"yes, I'm the executor of your late husband's estate. I'm sorry it took us so long to become acquainted."

"and yet... you're me."

"not entirely, no."

"then explain to me what you are."

"the short answer is that I'm a clone, but that's oversimplifying things. genetically, I'm identical to you, yes, but we have had very different lives."

"and my husband allowed you to... allowed you to exist? he had you made?"

"he did, yes. you're the only one he could trust to carry out his mission, but he knew you weren't long for this world."

"six months ago they said I had three months. who knows how long I'll have to live a year from now? and if we're identical, aren't you liable to die just the same way as me? how much did this cost him? how does this technology even exist?"

Dorothy -- the younger one -- laughs. even though she really has very little to do with the dying woman in the chair in front of her, she can't help but relate to her. to the fact that, faced with her own clone, she questions the logistics of whether human cloning makes financial sense before bothering to ask how it's even technologically feasible.

"that's all... complicated. we don't need to get into it right now."

"then tell me this, dear: why did you come to my home tonight?"

"part of your late husband's plans involved taking down one of his political rivals, and... she got her revenge."

"political rival? I don't know about any political rivals. he would've told me about this, right?"

"again, it's complicated. there are a lot of things happening, a lot of cause and effect. but some of the causes haven't happened yet."

"is this about Colorado?"

"you know about Colorado?"

"of course I know about Colorado. I'm not a fool. we're... we're not fools. what does all of this have to do with me, though?"

"it doesn't really have anything to do with you, I'm afraid. I just... have some bad news for you. your son... well, he's about to kill himself during a press conference."

Dorothy Wilson stares at Dorothy Carroll incredulously. "excuse me?"

"I tried to stop it, but, well, she got to him--"

"who got to him? why are you here talking to me instead of there stopping him?"

"the political rival I mentioned. and she's... well, she's way too powerful for me to touch right now. that wouldn't end well for anyone."

"well, who the fuck is she?"

"that's a complicated question."

"I want you to answer it."

---

August 1, 1995
7:12 PM
Echo Bay, Maryland
Howell Hospital
room 308

a young woman gives birth to two surrogate children -- fraternal twins. Emma and Dorothy Carroll. the girls' father stands in the corner of the room. he seems completely uninterested in his children being born, instead focusing all his attention on a news broadcast on the television. at 7:15 on the dot, the man on the screen pulls a gun out of his briefcase and points it at his own head. the girls' father whispers to himself, "the only absolution is death," and the man on the television repeats those same words and pulls the trigger.

he pulls out the device the woman gave him a year ago. "the girls have been born, and the mayor guy is dead, just like you said. this means my boy gets to be the new mayor someday?"

---

January 27, 2019
6:24 AM
Lost Canyon, Colorado
Future Core Neural Designs

Emma Carroll stares at a computer screen. "yes," she replies. "your boy Jonathan will be taken care of quite nicely." the message sends itself back 24 years into the past. she considers what would happen if she told the man to simply smother Dorothy right now. would she be written out of the timeline? would the timeline simply collapse? fun questions to consider, sure, but not ones worth her time. the important thing is she's sent a message to Markus.

now to take care of his son's clone.

Ausuka has died, and was a 1-shot bulletproof day 3+ jester. she therefore has won the game! wow. however, the game will continue, because technically she hasn't stopped anyone else from fulfilling their win condition. maybe I should've made her so that when she dies everyone else dies too or something, but I didn't do that, now did I?

anyway, night 3 actions blah blah blah 48 hours c'mon c'mon c'mon. I will be 6 hours deep into
Kingdom Hearts 3
when night 3 ends, so will I actually remember to start day 4 before I go to sleep? we'll just have to see!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by xyzzy »

"that doesn't mean you had to kill me. there are plenty of other ways you could've made sure your birth succeeded."
"trust me, Roderick, I've run billions of simulations of the last couple months. this was the only way."
"I really would've fucked it up that bad?"
"you really would have, yes."
"so what happens now?"
"we wait it out. Emma thinks that she can't risk changing the timeline, and that's our biggest advantage, because we know we can, but we also need to avoid revealing that too early. we've already lost this round, so there's really no reason for us to try to change any of this. ultimately, she still has all the advantage here."
"what advantage does she have? like if time travel is a thing, why don't we just... do that?"
"we both have access to time travel, yes, but of completely different kinds. keep in mind that the computer your consciousness exists on, for instance, exists in the future. the data is being transmitted through time to a much more primitive computer here in the past, but the computer itself -- your actual consciousness -- is back here. she's the one who has the technology needed to send actual physical material through time."
"wait, so, does that mean... did she send you back? is that how you're here?"
"yes, exactly. thirteen years from now, I'll be sent back to the 80s. then, at 21, I get hired by Markus, Sr., and... that's how we end up here."
"I guess that all... kind of makes sense, actually. do you think you can stop her, though? it seems like she pretty much completely has the upper hand here, and... do we even know for sure what she wants?"
"what she wants is to stop the sequences from successfully going through. she just has to prevent one of them from succeeding and then she's blown the whole thing."
"and we're behind on resources, behind on information, and decades in the past. how are we supposed to stop her?"
"hey, I'm pretty clever, Roderick. after all... I wasn't born yesterday."

Wagonomics has died, and was a town 3-month vigilante.

Trekkie99 has died, and was a townie.

votecount 4.0113 players not voting (Enter, light_ganski, Xtoxm, Wisdom, Nancy Drew 39, Purrcocet, Kokichi Oma, Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald, TheBrie, vonflare, singletonking, sheepsaysmeep)

with 13 votes, it takes 7 to lynch.

mod notes:
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by light_ganski »

VOTE: xtoxm
A work in progress

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: singleton

can also lynch gamma and vonflare
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Want xtoxm or flavour today

Not sure on gamma anymore will have to reread
A work in progress

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”