Danganronpa MS Signup [Need for replacements]

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in (+hydra partner tbd, if allowed)
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
[quote=Frozen Angel post_id=10643641 time=1546536100 user_id=26900 post_num=0]

Danganronpa MS

- "LOOK AT THAT!"
- "What is that thing? Is that a spaceship?"
- "It looks like a big blue flower!"
- "Idiot! That's a flying guitar!"
Monokuma slapped Monokid and shouted "Can you please not ruin this glorious moment?! It's a one in the lifetime opportunity! This will never happen AGAIN!"
- "What won't happen again, papa?"
Monokuma pointed to the flying thing and started laughing... "Puhuhu... This is magnificent! The unstoppable dispair!"

Danganronpa MS is a forum game inspired by the Danganronpa video game series. This edition is NOT spoiler-free. In this version, multiple anime characters (Even from other media that is not Danganronpa) are used. The game won't spoil the stories of any other media - it will spoil the characters talents, personalities and some part of their backstories. The media that were used/mentioned when designing this game are Danganronpa series, Zero Escape series, Kimi no Na wa. (Your Name.), Code Geass, Deathnote, Great teacher Onizuka, Fate, Cowboy Bebop, Attack on Titan, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April). You won't need to watch/know all these anime/media to play this game. Again, the game will have minor spoilers about some characters in these media and not their stories. Please message me if you have concerns about this.

The game will require strategic thinking, Socializing skills, Murder-mystery solving and some mafia skills. You will be working together with others, trying to escape but you may have your own individual goals within the game.

The game will have 3 main phases of "Free Time", "Investigation" and "Class Trial" and 2 side phases of "Murder Phase" and "Escape the Room Phase". Each will have their own specific theme and different settings which I will explain when the game starts going forward.

For this game, I need 16 players -
2 of which must sign up as a pair

For playing this game, Discord access is mandatory! I will run a part of the game there. You can easily access discord using the web or by installing its application https://discordapp.com/

Pre-ins (15/16)

1. Elsa Jay
2. JunkoChan
3. Annadog40
4. Not_Mafia
5. VashtaNeurotic [pair]
6. CaptainMeme [pair]

7. Enter
8. Saudade
9. randomidget
10. McMenno
11. Kokichi Oma
12. Aurathebirb
13. Clemency
14. Blackberry
15. Gamma Emerald
16.[/quote]

Me and Ank are gonna be the hydra pair.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 71, Ankamius wrote:Just in case, confirming on this end too
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 77, Ankamius wrote:/out then

good luck :3
:(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 105, Enter wrote:
In post 104, Elsa Jay wrote:Remember y'all, I'm open to any secret alliances if you want too. I'm very trustworthy.
I'll make a secret alliance with you and frozen angel if you want. We could call our team "enter the ice queens"

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 109, Frozen Angel wrote:This will probably have 1 free slot cause it seems 2 people are not confirming!
@Ankimius really wanted to play.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 111, Ankamius wrote:/in
\o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 113, Elsa Jay wrote:Nancy is in, woop!

(Probably. Don't wanna jynx it)
<3

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”