Marathon Weekend - Feb 14 - Feb 17 (Over!)

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

I think I'll run Everyone is a Serial Killer, Doc! at some point during marathon weekend. I'll update here on which day and time I choose to run it.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

The Marathon Weekend PT Group has been set to the open status in the user groups. Joining this group will allow you to create PTs for your moderated marathon games. After Marathon Weekend is over, the group will be wiped clean and return to the requested status.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 14, PokerFace wrote:I think I'll run Everyone is a Serial Killer, Doc! at some point during marathon weekend. I'll update here on which day and time I choose to run it.
Gonna try to run this on the evening of the 15th at 19:00 GMT-5 or sometime on the 16th if i can't get a descent amount of people to play.

Countdown to first time I plan to try to run a game
(expired on 2019-02-15 19:00:00)

Return to “News”