Career (Personality) Quiz

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Career (Personality) Quiz

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

INTP

Careerpersonalityresults_max200w

That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, brainstorming and creating new concepts is one of your strengths. You are an out-of-the-box thinker and come up with great ideas. You are one of those people who absorb seemingly disparate pieces of information and turn them into one brilliant and coherent thought. In other words, you see connections between ideas where others cannot.

Your inquisitive nature makes you a life-long seeker of knowledge. Your excitement comes from developing the concepts and ideas, once you know that your idea works, you are on to the next challenge. Your mind moves so quickly that you surround yourself with a strong team to finalize the ideas you conceive.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by mastina »

ISFP
That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, you are well-balanced and place equal importance on work as on your personal life. You are dedicated to maintaining a level of culture in your life and therefore won't sacrifice interesting work for high pay.

With your high energy and chameleon-like adaptabilities, you seek work that is fast-paced and ever-changing. Working directly with people, especially in a capacity that benefits them, provides you with that outlet.

You prefer to live in the moment and appreciate what life and work offer now. The future is unknowable and does not draw you in like the present. Part of your easy-going outlook towards the future has to do with knowing that you can adapt to whatever comes your way.

First time I've gotten S over N, but rest isn't surprising; I'm consistently INFP, so.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ESFP
Careerpersonalityresults_max200w
That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, you are well-balanced and place equal importance on work as on your personal life. You are dedicated to maintaining a level of culture in your life and therefore won't sacrifice interesting work for high pay.

With your high energy and chameleon-like adaptabilities, you seek work that is fast-paced and ever-changing. Working directly with people provides you with that outlet. On top of it, you have an uncanny ability to keep peace and maintain a level of serenity and happiness in your environment. If emotions flare up in the room, people look to you to pull out a story or joke that deflates the tension.

You prefer to live in the moment and appreciate what life and work offer now. The future is unknowable and does not draw you in like the present. Part of your easy-going outlook toward the future has to do with knowing that you can adapt to whatever comes your way.

I usually get ENTP but the focus on work probably explains why it's different.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Doefulle
Doefulle
Townie
Doefulle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Doefulle »

Huh, it's gone. :<
‧͙⁺˚*・+☾ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UquPv9WpuB4 ☽+・*˚⁺‧͙
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

[quote="In post 5, jennahetry"][/quote]

Reported. YW.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4, Doefulle wrote:Huh, it's gone. :<
Yeah, that sucks. There’s probably a similar one somewhere
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

https://gladeo.org/gladeo-quiz-landing

Here is a much better one than the original.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE

38%
The Problem Solver

Enjoys analyzing and solving problems. Prefers observing, thinking and understanding information. Likes to work with DATA.

27%
The Creator

Enjoys creating new ideas and things. Relies on feelings, imagination and inspiration. Likes to work with IDEAS and THINGS.

12%
The People Person

Enjoys working with and helping people. Strong desire to solve social problems. Likes to work with PEOPLE.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ariel
Ariel
none please
edited 449 times in total
Ariel
none please
Pronoun: none please

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Ariel »

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My Next MoveO*NET in-itReturn to home page.Search careers with key words.Browse careers by industry.Discover your interests.

HelpO*NET Interest Profiler

R
I
A
S
E
C
Realistic 3
Investigative 23
Artistic 38
Social 34
Enterprising 28
Conventional 14
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “General Discussion”