AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:39 am

Post by AP »

I hard claim some kind of Cop/Doctor combination. I would rather not go into the conditions and restrictions though.

Spoiler:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:02 am

Post by AP »

@mod: I'm a double-confirmer
:P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:41 am

Post by AP »

In post 38, mastina wrote:I CAN DO MATH I SWEAR BUT APPARENTLY I THINK FOUR EQUALS FIVE.
Four does equal five for high values of four. (And I hope Mathblade never finds this thread) :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:50 am

Post by AP »

I am sad CT isn't playing :( She was my dance partner and we rehearsed a lot together.

Spoiler:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:52 am

Post by AP »

Oh. well.. change of strategy then... I shall be

Spoiler:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:18 am

Post by AP »

In post 217, Vedith wrote:Scum confirmed.
Who? Where? Why?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by AP »

In post 218, AP wrote:
In post 217, Vedith wrote:Scum confirmed.
Who? Where? Why?
^^ @Vedith ^^
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:53 am

Post by AP »

@Vedith: You're starting to get on my nerves. I will be wise just bc I "think" you're town still.

@LabRat: Who are your top 3 scum reads?

In fact, NVM.

Dance with GoldenParadox
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:53 am

Post by AP »

Happy?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by AP »

@Vedith: Fine. we either get lynched (myself and GP) and give you 2 flips to work with, or he refuses and it's either me or him for the lynch. I couldn't have given you any more, could I?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by AP »

FTR: There are currently FIVE players who have posted less than me so far. I don't even get why Nico isn't included in your "could lynch this", but whatever. What's done is done.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by AP »

In post 349, Vedith wrote:Nico is being replaced.
So?!

Let me put this another way: let's say I scum claimed somehow.. a scum slip .. like TMI or something. Then I stopped posting and/or requested to be replaced. Should that stop you from lynching my slot? Should it stop you from voicing out your suspicions of "my slot"? If you know that a certain something I do is more likely to come from scum me than from town me, and you saw me do it, should the mod prodding me and declaring that they're in the process of finding a replacement be reason enough for you not to touch my slot until said replacement arrives?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by AP »

In post 372, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
Reject Dance

VOTE: AP
Thank you.

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

Also, if TGP flips red at
any point of the game
Aronis should go next. Aronis opting to vote me
NOW
over "what has been there for ages" and
before seeing if TGP will accept or reject
my offer = he's probably informed of TGP's decision beforehand and wants to be on my wagon early.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by AP »

In post 364, EeveeLution Army wrote:Why golden over really anyone else?
Since you put it this way, why the hell not? What does TGP have over "anyone"?

P-Edit: Because
HE VOTED ME BEFORE WAITING TO SEE IF TGP ACCEPTS OR NOT
. Are you reading?

What matters is he won't lynch his own buddy. If he thought TGP isn't worth lynching why jump the wagon, just in case TGP does accept?

In fact, Aronis' vote is scummy regardless, so I have been
kind
to call him scum
if
TGP is scum, when I should have said he is scum. Period.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by AP »

In post 356, Vedith wrote:You seem more angry that I want to vote GoldenParadox.
Yes. That's why I've just forced a duel between myself and him, Einstein.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by AP »

In post 393, Darkwing Duck wrote:Well what does that leave you to conclude moment? Do you want to do a d1 no lynch?
NO! I demand that we get a lynch through. I don't care if it's turns out to be me, but a lynch under these circumstances will be most beneficial for the town.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:46 am

Post by AP »

In post 481, Slaxx wrote:@AP/TGP: Any town reads?
Vedith is Town.
DD is "stupid" Town.
Mqueen is "probably" Town.
LabRat "feels" Town.
Not sure what to make of yours or Moment's postings yet.
Everyone else is probably null, except TGP who is a scum lean to me.
I picked him precisely for the reason you kindly pointed out. He wanted everyone to be paired up with someone but wasn't even active enough to be offered or to make an enlightened offer.
Vedith said redtea + AP/TGP, so it made sense to pick one of the two. I think RedLab mentioned Mcqueen earlier?
My "loose" thoughts are if Vedith (who is
my strongest TR right now
) somehow flips scum there's a good chance one of TGP/redtea is his p (rule of 3, excluding myself bc I already know I'm town. For you it should be one of TGP/redtea/AP). However, the inverse is not at all correct, meaning if readtea/TGP flips scum Vedith is in fact still likely Town.

So, I offer to pair with TGP, and hopefully he accepts, and we probably get lynched or NK'd (the NK depended on who else was paired with whom, if any). 2 "suspected" slots resolved.
I didn't see him rejecting, because -as you pointed out- he was advocating "the need" for those PTs. His rejection not only denies him (if town) a chance to sort me better, but also forces a lynch on one of us (if he's town that was a really bad move). In fact, even if he SRs me he should have still accepted. (Actually my whole lackluster play was in waits for someone to offer me a dance to accept).

As for you question about Aronis, I explained it and I honestly doubt I can do a better job here, but I will try. Aronis wasn't present in the game earlier. He had just started reading AFTER I had offered TGP the dance. Even if he SRs me and TRs TGP, voting me at this particular point means IF RGP accepts he is effectively voting his TR as well. If TGP is null to him, then he wants to see if TGP accepts or declines to form a better read on him, i.e. he still doesn't vote me yet. The only way he votes at this very situation is if he knows in advance that he won't be voting TGP by voting me.

But why didn't he wait? Because he knows he will be asked to explain why he voted the person who offered over the one that rejected the offer. It was better -from his PoV- to find a reason to be on that person BEFORE the rejection to justify his vote. Someone who had virtually not caught up doesn't decide to cast a vote on precisely the one person who had just offered to dance on someone without waiting to see the outcome or even questioning that person as to why they offered the dance to their chosen target. It all doesn't make sense from a town PoV no matter how you try to slice it.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:58 am

Post by AP »

In post 498, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Also the reason I reejcted the dance offer.
I won't debate the claim. I'll even accept it at face value.

UNVOTE:

Now tell me what exactly you were thinking when you rejected the offer
knowing it prevents the creation of any other PTs today.
Wait, not even just that. You could have shut down the PT you & I will have, even.

So, you thought it a better idea to force a duel between me and you, and to outright claim over having a PT with me and moving on? And if you thought I was scum, you didn't want to be NK-proof for the night?? A paradox it is to me.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:52 am

Post by AP »

In post 522, Vedith wrote:Shutting down a PT as town would mean that Scum don't have a night PT and need to rely on the dance to join together. But if that was the case then it's way too over powered as a town role as Scum would be inclined to do this.
I couldn't see anything about PT Scum night in setup either.

Another reason why I don't think this is a town power, this setup is Scum sided.
Having the ability of having 2 lovers who can't communicate is so good for them. If 2 town people end up reading each other as town then they are basically masons with the possibility of powers. This would be the Scum counter to this.
Hmm.. 1st paragraph: I didn't know scum don't have a scum PT! :eek:
2nd paragraph: I forgot mastina said the game was scum sided

Comment: 1st paragraph is shady. I went back and reread (actually skimmed) the mechanics and still don't see where it says scum don't have a PT.
2nd paragraph is a strong argument, so I no longer no what to do. Should we lynch TGP still? Should we lynch me (I dunno what info you get from it if you all agree I am town but should be lynched anyway)? Should we no lynch?

I was opposed to NL because who voted whom for what reason is good info. If we agree to let TGP live based on his claim there is no info to be gained from my lynch regardless of my alignment, since both Town and Scum will be voting me anyway. I suggest those who SR me vote me and those who don't switch to NL. That is the ONLY way my lynch could be informative, IMHO.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:15 am

Post by AP »

In post 538, Vedith wrote:
In post 536, AP wrote:I was opposed to NL because who voted whom for what reason is good info. If we agree to let TGP live based on his claim there is no info to be gained from my lynch regardless of my alignment, since both Town and Scum will be voting me anyway. I suggest those who SR me vote me and those who don't switch to NL. That is the ONLY way my lynch could be informative, IMHO.
Also this is a terrible thing to say. You get 3 :down: :down: :down:
What's so terrible about knowing who SRs me for a genuine reason from who is voting me for the sake of it? I think everyone who does vote me should still be held accountable for their vote, which is not the case if the consensus is we
have to
lynch
precisely AP
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by AP »

VOTE: Aronis

I would rather pair him with Koki though. Koki's EoD was extremely bad. He even voted TGP after TGP had claimed and it looked like the tide may change against his lynch (I unvoted, Slaxx was advocating a switch to me or to No Lynch .. etc.) and his only justification was "we have 8 hours left".

I'd also FoS Eragon to a lesser extent for voting TGP after the claim, but I have never once correctly pegged Eragon correctly, so I'll just shut up.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:01 am

Post by AP »

In post 642, Eragon wrote:why was his claim "so towny' to you(and any others that felt this way)?
I dunno. I guess playing with someone more than once gives you a feeling of what they can and what they can't do. Mind you I was not 100% certain, but it felt more likely than not that he was for real and I didn't want to risk it.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by AP »

In post 676, Darkwing Duck wrote:j/w but why do people join blitz games to drop one post every other day?

Same reason why they join usual games and then flake or replace out
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 am

Post by AP »

Is Aronis still playing?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by AP »

Actually, there's no point in making dance couple anymore. As long as we're on odd numbers we cannot achieve the condition of "
every
living player must be paired up with a dance partner" which is a prerequisite for the Dance-Off.

Pairings may only be used to determine alignments (by how the players respond to being asked to dance or asked to offer someone a dance).

To me, both Aronis and Kokichi are
ignoring
any chance they've been given to cooperate with the rest of us, and while redtea posts little' she -at least- is willing to cooperate as is shown in this precise quote:
In post 701, redtea wrote: And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.
I don't care if Aronis offers someone to dance, get offered a dance which he accepts, or stays "single". I'm going to lynch this one and Kokichi next regardless (we still CAN lynch single slots as long as no "Dance Off" has been initiated).

My vote stays (and if I was on a Black Jack table I'd be doubling down already)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:28 am

Post by AP »

In post 709, Slaxx wrote:We absolutely need to pair because they become lovers and we get two flips, thus increasing the share of pro-town lynches to mafia kills.

Unless I misunderstand something?
No, you're absolutely correct .. mechanically. However, with stalling and refusing to cooperate there's not much we can do about it and the one thing you can do is just lynch the uncooperative player.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:36 am

Post by AP »

In post 738, Darkwing Duck wrote:Why are redtea and mcqueen not being wagoned?
I'll answer for myself..

I want to lynch between Koki & Aronis today. These are my strongest SRs and I don't want to "experiment" with anyone outside these two.

Furthermore, mqueen is now lovers with Slaxx, and I don't want to kill Slaxx either. If redtea would kindly offer Koki/Aronis to dance that would be something because then I can reconsider my vote depending on whom he offers it to and whether they accept or refuse the offer.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:44 am

Post by AP »

I think the VC now is:

Aronis – 2 (AP, LabRat01, )
redtea – 2 (Darkwing Duck, Slaxx, )
AP – 1 (Aronis, )

which is GOOD to see where the non-voters will go
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:49 am

Post by AP »

Guys, the scum team is Koki, Aronis & LabRat (Yes. He really did well on D1. He's their deep wolf).

Lab
has been pushing on red instead of Aron.
Lab
had faked the VC and insisted his fake version was correct
Lab
states he would want to lynch the other of the two regardless of the flip, thus lining up a red lynch regardless, and -in the case of a red lynch first- he could still bus Aronis for tcr or he could just drop the subject.
Lab
is NOW suggesting to pair up with red after moment claimed he can't shoot paired couples.
As an alternative;
Lab
insists that red dances with Aronis. He wants his buddy going down taking a townie with him.
Lab
stating he is not getting lynched shows an overly confident scum mindset. This was the post that triggered me to reread his posts ever since I last posted.

As for VCA, on D1 Koki was the one obv scumming (making sure the claimed TPR got lynched).
Aronis has parked his vote on me and
Lab
ended up not voting

Today, Aronis is still parking on me & Koki is still scumming it up by nor dancing and not voting, while
Lab
is trying his best to save his buddy Aronis or get him coupled with red to earn that extra kill.

I don't care if I live or die after this point. I have solved the game and I'm fairly confident in it. redtea is TOWN and so is mcqueen.

My vote on Aronis stays, but ifI had any say on it I'd have moment shoot LabRat and prove me right tonight. Koki can (and probably will) be lynched tomorrow any=way).

Thank you
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:51 am

Post by AP »

God, it too me 56 minutes to reread and compose that post, but it paid off. I probably wasn't going to post in the next couple of hours if I didn't get prodded.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:01 am

Post by AP »

@DD & @Slaxx: I am so utterly glad my 947 met your satisfaction so much that you accepted it as a whole and didn't bother discussing or hinting anything. Now let's lynch TOWN!Red because you both want that.

Are you guys nuts or are you blind?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 am

Post by AP »

Like, if you're both still blind:
In post 897, LabRat01 wrote:Ugh, VOTE: red
In post 917, LabRat01 wrote:how about we lynch aronis and
I dance with redtea
?
In post 913, LabRat01 wrote:I'm not getting lynched
How do you SR someone that you want to lynch them, yet want to pair up with them given that you think you won't get lynched?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 am

Post by AP »

Sorry. 913 should be above 917, but you get the picture. Says he wants to lynch red, states he won't be lynched himself, suggests he dances with red. Keep on mind Moment said he cannot shoot coupled players, only slots that are not paired.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am

Post by AP »

In post 965, Almost50 wrote:
In post 964, LabRat01 wrote:But you're right that I might prefer a red lynch after all
Cool. Now explain why you ALSO wanted to dance with red, given that you think you cannot be lynched.
Whoops! That idiot who is stalking me did it again and stole the words right out of my mouth. Apologies. :oops:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am

Post by AP »

I mean, if LabRat doesn't flip scum here then I -the magnificent Austin Powers himself- will have my chest hair waxed and post it on youtube. :twisted:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:44 am

Post by AP »

In post 972, Slaxx wrote:Sorry AP, I addressed your post with McQ privately. He can confirm that when he shows up.

The gist of it was no, I don’t think you’re right. I don’t think Lab redirects from Koki onto Aronis. That makes zero sense as a team.
That's not what I said, and that's not what he's doing. He's just trying to either protect himself from a possible Vig shot (by pairing up with red) OR getting an extra kill on red by pairing him with Aronis.
That is it

Anyway, I will vote in Aronis/Koki/Lab for the rest of the game (or for as long as I am alive in it).
I DARE SCUM TO COME SHOOT ME
. :twisted:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 am

Post by AP »

VOTE: redtea

For lack of better reads. I have only 2 people I wont be voting, so I could vote any of the other 5

Also, I'm starting to get envious of them flipped slots.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1020, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1018, AP wrote:VOTE: redtea

For lack of better reads. I have only 2 people I wont be voting, so I could vote any of the other 5

Also, I'm starting to get envious of them flipped slots.
Any commentary on 1016?
Nah. I'm leaving it to math experts.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:02 am

Post by AP »

We're waiting for a bloody miracle, aren't we?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by AP »

@Mod: You missed LabRat's vote on red in
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by AP »

@Lab: Would it help if >I< offered red to dance? If you suspect me still, I can solve your problem. After all, if red flips green we're screwed either way so it doesn't matter to the game status.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by AP »

Oh, nvm. Didn't read the convo between Eevee & Eragon.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:36 am

Post by AP »

In post 1111, mastina wrote:
In post 1107, AP wrote:
@Mod: You missed LabRat's vote on red in
<<< I see nothing indicating such. :shifty: >>>
Yup. My bad. :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:38 am

Post by AP »

In post 1115, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: Darkwing Duck
What for?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by AP »

@mcqueen: So your only SR is on me??
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1140, mcqueen wrote:so we’re in a similar spot as we were yesterday, but with one scum down.

DD I think you’re town, but I’m still picky about your slot so don’t screw it up.

I was planning on reevaluating Lab today, but that’s now redundant because of her flip.

Idk what to think of Evee, and I can’t remember much of Eragon’s play at all.

Still think Slaxx is town, and
I’m leaning AP scum mostly due to PoE
Does the bolded even make sense?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by AP »

@mcqueen: OK.. how about this.. Eragon pairs up with Evee, and we lynchy them. This should leave you, me (your scum read) and 2 players you are TRing (or rather "trying to pocket"). You (or I) shoot one of them and we are together with the other tomorrow for the final dance. Do you agree?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by AP »

SHIT! Eragon's claim sound legit, but he's blind as usual.

OK..

@DD/Eragon: Should I offer a dance to EveeLution? Would that help you two solve the game (I mean, by lynching us)? Or would you both rather I dance with mcqueen?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by AP »

@Eragon: Whatever. I won't be here tomorrow to worry about it anyway. Just let me know who you would have me dance with.

@Evee: Who do you think I should be dancing with? You or mcqueen?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1163, Eragon wrote:slaxx/Eevee/Ap/Mcqueen is where i see scum flipping
Why did you add slaxx back to pack? I mean, I do acknowledge he could indeed be scum from my own PoV, but what you said earlier was +town, so I limited the choices to the other 2 suspects of yours (considering I am your top SR, and also mcqueen's and Evee's)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1167, mcqueen wrote:AP and Evee pair up and we lynch them.
Thank you!

You stated TRs on DD+Slaxx
You were not sure about Evee/Eragon
You had me as scum by PoE (despite the fact you had two other unresolved slots)

Eragon claims so is now likely town. So you must have me & Evee as scum together. Why should you worry about me dancing with YOU in this case? You KNOW scum won't be dancing together today, so you plan is -apparently- is either to have Evee (if scum) refuse to dance with me, and try to get me lynched over him, OR -more likely- have 2 townies dance together, lynch them and win with you partner.

PERMISSION REQUESTED FROM ERAGON/DD TO OFFER MCQUEEN A DANCE
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1171, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1158, AP wrote:SHIT! Eragon's claim sound legit, but he's blind as usual.

OK..

@DD/Eragon: Should I offer a dance to EveeLution? Would that help you two solve the game (I mean, by lynching us)? Or would you both rather I dance with mcqueen?
also, while it makes you look better (possibly), you do insinuate your approval of you dancing with evee. Now you want to 1v1 me to try and save yourself?

The thing is i’m not sure of evee yet, but i think you are scum.
I
specifically
asked my TRs to give the feedback. Your opinion didn't/doesn't matter to me. But since you volunteered to give one anyway when you were not asked then it leads me to believe that you are intentionally trying to pair me up with someone "not you". Now why would you refuse to pair up with me if you genuinely believed I was scum? Worst case scenario is I flip red and you -admittedly a widely SR player- flip green, giving the town a better idea to solve the game in the final day. You should WELCOME such a pair up (if you do/did think I'm scum)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by AP »

My scum-mo-meter is about to explode from this theatrical display.

I came into the day quite positive it is Eragon + mcqueen

Slaxx is clear by virtue of being early to vote No Lynch on D1, and DD is clear by both play AND being even earlier on the No Lynch on D1.

TGP's wagon had Vedith/Koki at first/last slots. This leaves the 3 in between, and Evee is #3. I don't think 2 scums vote next to each other on a claimed PR on D1, so it looked more like mcqueen (2nd) & Eragon (4th) to me.

HOWEVER, Eragon's claim sounded legit to me. I thus started looking for a 2nd scum in addition to mcqueen, and I though "maybe" Evee did vote right next to mcqueen? The fact he ONLY voted TGP then ended up not voting on the subsequent 2 days actually soews him more town than scum tbh, because it is "too scummy to be scum". I take it that he regretted having lynched a TPR and decided to be more conservative with his vote.

When I brought up paoring with mcqueen/Evee, Eragon sounded pretty fence-sitty. He first brought back Slaxx into contention, then suggested his plan for the next day (which sounds like a plan to NK DD tonight and have him sit out tomorrow while the two townies give him the win).

Then he said he didn't mind pairing me up with mcqueen because he realized how scummy it would look to insist on having me dance with Evee instead, but said it would be risky if it turned out to be a 1v1 instead (thus hinting to mcqueen that should not be the case).

So, mcqueen decided to preemptive offer his partner a dance to shut me down. I now canNOT dance with mcqueen anyway. Eragon doesn't even have to accept or refuse it. It JUST stops ME from dancing with mcqueen.

SUDDENLY, get's being buddy-buddy with mcqueen (whom he was scum reading). And with Eragon having placed his vote on me already; mcqueen now adds his too.

IF THESE TWO WERE TOWN THEY NEED TO BE 100% SURE (ESPECIALLY MCQUEEN) THAT I'M FLIPPING RED HERE. You don't TR Eragon yet add a second vote on me thinking there's a chance no matter how small that the 2 scums can quick hammer.

I'll even go ONE STEP FARTHER:

VOTE: AP

Now, if there's ONE scum in Evee/DD/Slaxx they should hammer and we lose the game. You can all blame it on ME then.

If U'm not hammered though then EITHER I AM SCUM AND MY P IS ON THE WAGON, I AM SCUM AND MY P WON'T HAMMER ME, OR BOTH ERAGON AND MCQUEEN ARE SCUM TOGETHER.

I know the first 2 options untrue, thus it's either I'm right and they're both scum, or I'm wrong and we lose.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1188, Eragon wrote:oh true i was thinking it as if we lynched 2 people today and we got 1 scum/1 town
No. THIS is
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1195, Eragon wrote:I'm "fencesitty" about the pairings because i know one false move could fuck us over.
And now, "Town" Mcueen wants you to accept his invitation (thus if we lynch him we lynch -allegedly- a TPR), or he wants you to force a 1 v 1 between you and him, with HIM stating a TR on you = 100% town loss if true.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by AP »

Like, if you're town I believe you should for a 1 v 1. It'd be 100% his fault if he is town here.

I may have an out from this situation, but I won't say a thing until you've proven you're town to me. I dunno if your abilities are activated by day or night though. Elaborate, please.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by AP »

DD is CONFIRMED TOWN. I am NOT HAMMERED. (Thank you)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1204, Darkwing Duck wrote:Kindly move your vote? I don't necessarily trust either Slaxx or Eevee. (my other head will punch me for this post)

- Mal
But then they are not "confirmed" to me. I agree it is a risky move and one hell of a way to check the validity of my reads, but HEY.. the good part is if I'm wrong I
alone
get all the blame for the loss.

P-edit: Hmmmmm
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1205, Eragon wrote:
In post 1201, AP wrote:Like, if you're town I believe you should for a 1 v 1. It'd be 100% his fault if he is town here.

I may have an out from this situation, but I won't say a thing until you've proven you're town to me. I dunno if your abilities are activated by day or night though. Elaborate, please.
its a day ability

i can dance with someone and force them to dance with me, twice per game

or once per game i can dance with someone and the lovers effect is forever
Well, I'm not even sure if you can still activate when there's a pending dance request
on you
. Could you do that? I mean, if you can pair up with Evee (say) or even with me (you do SR me, right) then we lynch mcqueen. mcqueen flips red, you can't be killed, and that will be it.

If mcqueen flips green by any chance we are already fucked anyway.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by AP »

UNVOTE:

Obviously my vote on myself serves no real purpose now.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by AP »

Yeah, I thought so. Now you need to decide on whether to accept or deny mcqueen's request.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by AP »

It should be easier than that, tbh. Do you see a town motive behind his move? Do you think Town would try to pair up with their TR in this situation? To what purpose? In ANY case we need to lynch scum today (or no lynch at worst). His move limits the choices to either HIM (if you decline) or any of the other 4 (including me, if you accept), thus bringing down our chances of lynching the "single" scum anyway.

So, if he is town he is either forcing the lynch on town, forcing a no lynch, or reducing the town's chances of lynching scum.

And WHY would he prefer to dance with YOU over ME? If He's TOWN, and he SCUM READS ME, and TOWN READS YOU, then why would he do that?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by AP »

^@Eragon
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1213, Slaxx wrote:I get off at 6 PM EST.

Give me until 8 PM EST before we do anything impulsive.

Can we please agree on that?
Like, what time is it NOW EST?? :lol:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by AP »

OK.. just a reminder: D3 ended with DD, Ap & LabRat voting red.

mcqueen tried to build a counter wagon on DD and gave up towards the end of the day so unvoted, but then tried to get the mod to extend the day and asked everyone to "decide who we’re going to lynch" as if that wasn't obvious by that time. (Posts & )
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by AP »

You have an ability.. to kill DD.. and you SR'd them enough to actually activate that on them yesterday (if it wasn't for the deadline), yet you come in today willing to vote ME and stating a TOWN READ on the very slot you were ready to KILL yesterday?
In post 1140, mcqueen wrote:DD I think you’re town, but I’m still picky about your slot so don’t screw it up.
^^First post of the day from mcqueen
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by AP »

Flail more please
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:23 am

Post by AP »

In post 1234, mcqueen wrote:Why did I ask Slaxx to dance with me?
Is this a slip?? Could it be even?? I mean, Slaxx voted for NO LYNCH on D1! :eek:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 am

Post by AP »

In post 1236, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1235, AP wrote:
In post 1234, mcqueen wrote:Why did I ask Slaxx to dance with me?
Is this a slip?? Could it be even?? I mean, Slaxx voted for NO LYNCH on D1! :eek:
I don’t understand why you think this is a slip. So what if he voted for a no lynch on Day 1? Do I have to scumread him for that?
No. I'm saying he might be your partner and you inadvertently typed his name instead of Eragon's (whom you asked to dance today), but I'm being skeptical myself of Slaxx flipping scum because of the vote to NL on D1. I TR that vote.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by AP »

OK, so mcqueen offered Slaxx a dance on D1 and
threatened to replace out if it wasn't accepted
. Thanks for reminding us of that of that weird incident, mcqueen.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:54 am

Post by AP »

I will test this again. You can all talk shit to me if we lose because if this.

VOTE: mcqueen

Now if there are 2 scums in Eragon/Evee/Slaxx they can quick hammer this and we lose. If it ain't hammered then mcqueen id confirmed scum IMHO.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:02 am

Post by AP »

GG all
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:03 am

Post by AP »

I was scum with DD :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:11 am

Post by AP »

In post 1291, Slaxx wrote:AP and I had a lot of fun in the QT plotting against yall
:lol: :lol: :lol:
YEAH BABY YEAH!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”