BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6500  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 am

This 1v1 is boring AND unimportant.

@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6501  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:39 am

In post 6498, Thanos wrote:I can confirm myself as town to anyone through my night action


Do it to a townread but don't claim who before nightphase.

Also, don't target me.
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6502  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:40 am

In post 6499, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6496, DrewVa wrote:You would have preferred we let you have it to vig town? -d


Again, I do not want a Vig shot. I would have chosen another prize.


So you say...
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6503  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:40 am

In post 6500, Jingle wrote:This 1v1 is boring AND unimportant.

@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?


Because EJ said that he hammered knowing that he didn't and misled us and caused Town McQueen to go down.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6504  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:42 am

In post 6497, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d


Then why not vote EJ?


Ask RCE. He can back us up. SS claimed to offer Profil a hood. Profil never received said hood, which confirms that SS lied to me and RCE about what he was going to do with his prize.
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6505  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 am

In post 6504, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6497, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d


Then why not vote EJ?


Ask RCE. He can back us up. SS claimed to offer Profil a hood. Profil never received said hood, which confirms that SS lied to me and RCE about what he was going to do with his prize.


So SS's lie is worse than EJ's?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6506  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 am

Bef stop drunkposting

Elsa was going to be l1

Ss was supposed to hammer

Both are scum and both will be lynched

But ss is more likely groupscum unknown role whereas elsa is prob just bp scum

We're just going to lynch the scum more likely to have a scum pr

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6507  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:45 am

In post 6503, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6500, Jingle wrote:This 1v1 is boring AND unimportant.

@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?


Because EJ said that he hammered knowing that he didn't and misled us and caused Town McQueen to go down.


Both of them did but Unah gifted Elsa a weak modifier, where as excellent odds SS chose multitask. SS is more dangerous to leave in the game, than Elsa.
Show

Auro
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 09, 2018
Location: India
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6508  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:45 am

@Jingle that's the plan, but if DrewVa trusts me for that I'd rather be activated.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6509  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:46 am

In post 6505, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6504, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6497, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d


Then why not vote EJ?


Ask RCE. He can back us up. SS claimed to offer Profil a hood. Profil never received said hood, which confirms that SS lied to me and RCE about what he was going to do with his prize.


So SS's lie is worse than EJ's?


Highly unlikely Elsa has multitask.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6510  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:49 am

In post 6508, Auro wrote:@Jingle that's the plan, but if DrewVa trusts me for that I'd rather be activated.


We can’t change our activations but if we can be protected tonight, we could possibly activate you tomorrow.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6511  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:57 am

In post 6501, Jingle wrote:
In post 6498, Thanos wrote:I can confirm myself as town to anyone through my night action


Do it to a townread but don't claim who before nightphase.

Also, don't target me.


Why not?
Show

Thanos
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6512  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:04 am

I shouldn't out who I'll target because scum could kill them and leave me unconfirmed.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6513  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:11 am

Yes SS was supposed to gift Profii, in hindsight it wasn't a great idea to give SS a win but town was rewarded too so meh.

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #6514  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 am

so we lynch S_S

someone does the unvote / vote trick

and we deal with elsa tomorrow?

hurrah

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6515  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:43 am

In post 6514, profii wrote:so we lynch S_S

someone does the unvote / vote trick

and we deal with elsa tomorrow?

hurrah


Everyone should do the unvote vote thing in case we are unlucky with a NK.

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #6516  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:07 am

good point well made

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6517  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:15 am

Cool, end the day.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Happy Scumday!
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6518  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:22 am

@Nancy <3

DVA feels like the evil stepmother to your Cinderella.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6519  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:29 am

In post 6404, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6399, DrewVa wrote:RCE is there some reason we can't just out SS's roleclaim from the boonus round? I don't see why we need to wait for him to claim it unless there was something in the last post I missed

-d


Not really I just wanted the claim to come from him for the reactions.

SS claimed Rolecop in the boonus round and explained his actions as him trying to bait Elsa into taking the hammer since he had checked Elsa as Traitor.


Well that's literally the worst lie ever made, bro. So I don't regret you dying in the slightest, SS.



In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d


Hardclaim not scum. More in the third party area by my very nature anyway.

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6520  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:41 am

In post 6500, Jingle wrote:@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?
I think people are getting this all mixed up.
AFAIK it was supposed to be Elsa on the hammer, S_S at L-1.

Correct me if I'm definitely wrong. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6521  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:44 am

In post 6506, DrewVa wrote:Bef stop drunkposting

Elsa was going to be l1

Ss was supposed to hammer
Oh, so I WAS mistaken.. :?
Huh.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6522  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:47 am

How well are we doing?
Show

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6523  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:49 am

We caught SS as scum. Who checks someone who claims "possibly traitor" day 1 just to also say "yep, that's a traitor alright." Without going public about it? Or trying to push their lynch more?

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6524  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:51 am

No one died during the night.
S_S is proposed to be the lynch today, Elsa tomorrow.
I gave Elsa a weak modifier from the BOONus-round, so they shouldn't be able to perform a kill tonight. :]

We are also checking a game-mechanic today where we all vote someone in our confessional, and then later "unvote-revote" in one post.
That is to see if there's any credibility to Elsas claim. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games