BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6525  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:52 am

In post 6519, Elsa Jay wrote:Hardclaim not scum. More in the third party area by my very nature anyway.
Imagine if Elsa is SK with a weak-modifier.. :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6526  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:56 am

In post 6200, Something_Smart wrote:Vote is down now.


In post 6217, Boonskiies wrote:The Last Knight [8]: UnaBombah [1/18, 04:57], Cheeky Dancer [1/18, 18:15], Elsa Jay [1/18, 19:30], RCEnigma [1/18, 19:35], Nev and Max [1/19, 00:32], Xtoxm [1/21, 17:30], BrightEyedFish [1/22, 08:03], Mcqueen [1/23, 06:56] ------ [LYNCH]


So.....we're lynching this today, right?
<(") | (")>

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6527  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:57 am

A Serial Killer who can't kill and just gets outta town during the night, yeah. I'm killing REAL hard.

I cheated death because I don't stick around on odd nights to die. Night 3 was a blast. I went to hang out with the ducky in Australia.

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6528  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:05 am

In post 6523, Elsa Jay wrote:We caught SS as scum.

I caught him scum long ago. Why did we lynch TLK over him again?
Sigh

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6529  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:05 am

In post 6526, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6200, Something_Smart wrote:Vote is down now.


In post 6217, Boonskiies wrote:The Last Knight [8]: UnaBombah [1/18, 04:57], Cheeky Dancer [1/18, 18:15], Elsa Jay [1/18, 19:30], RCEnigma [1/18, 19:35], Nev and Max [1/19, 00:32], Xtoxm [1/21, 17:30], BrightEyedFish [1/22, 08:03], Mcqueen [1/23, 06:56] ------ [LYNCH]


So.....we're lynching this today, right?

Yeah, we're lynching inside the TLK wagon after S_S is gone.
Sigh

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6530  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:07 am

Well I lynched him because I thought he was scum.

HE lynched him because appearantly killing a townie is worth it if the "traitor" hammers, which they aren't even garunteed to do. Or more openly push said traitor who you "confirmed checked".

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6531  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:10 am

Holy shit why am I being wagoned here.

I'm rolecop. Holstered N1, checked Elsa N2- he is traitor. Not bulletproof traitor.
N2 I was gifted disloyal and +1, essentially turning me into a cop.

Do you not see why I did what I did? Making sure my guilty was second-to-last so the bullet hits him. Then I can use my other check, which is basically a cop check. Which I did. No result on Xtoxm, he's almost certainly town.

I think you heard all about the boonus round already, we compromised. I gave neighborizer to profii. I also received loud and +1 so I have one more shot tonight.

Elsa is the lynch today. I crumbed this REALLY hard, multiple times. I can go back and find them if people want. But even if you think Elsa and I are both scum, you ALWAYS hang him first, because I'm literally a cop.

VOTE: Elsa
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6532  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 am

Yeah, a scum cop. Rolecop already flipped scum, bro.

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6533  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:15 am

Yes, that means there isn't ANOTHER scum rolecop...?
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6534  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:16 am

In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:I can go back and find them if people want.


I want.
<(") | (")>

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6535  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:17 am

Also, WHAT TOWN FUCKING CHECKS A SLOT WHO CLAIMS MILLER/TRAITOR. THAT SHIT IS FOR A VIGILANTE TO DEAL WITH.

Pedit: yeah, which is why you're claiming that and saying "no way mafia have 2 rolecop!". Your not even a mafia Rolecop, probably a goon or something.

You got called out for lying. Why would expect scum!me to ever hammer at all? You just doomed McQueen to death.

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6536  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:21 am

In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:Do you not see why I did what I did? Making sure my guilty was second-to-last so the bullet hits him.


Not sure why you would expect your guilty to tell the truth about vote placement...doesn't compute.

Why not just out the guilty and get a scum lynch?
<(") | (")>

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6537  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 am

Oh yeah I should say this too for anyone who isn't clear.
Elsa wasn't supposed to hammer. I, a townie, was supposed to hammer. There was no reason for Elsa to expect I would duck and make him hammer (other than that I softed it).

And furthermore, from his POV it makes no sense NOT to vote when he was supposed to, given that I'd be eating the supersaint bullet anyway and he'd still look bad for lying about his vote.
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6538  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 am

Again, I did vote. The Mod decided voting and unvoting the same person in a post doesn't reset the timer.

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6539  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:25 am

In post 6536, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:Do you not see why I did what I did? Making sure my guilty was second-to-last so the bullet hits him.


Not sure why you would expect your guilty to tell the truth about vote placement...doesn't compute.

Why not just out the guilty and get a scum lynch?


Finally, a man with sense.

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6540  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:25 am

In post 6536, PenguinPower wrote:Not sure why you would expect your guilty to tell the truth about vote placement...doesn't compute.

Because he didn't know he was confirmed scum. He would have wanted to do as town said to stay alive.

Why not just out the guilty and get a scum lynch?

Because then it's likely scum would have interfered with my second shot. Even if I do get lynched after Elsa, I'll have one result and possibly two to help the town.
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6541  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:26 am

In post 6537, Something_Smart wrote:he'd still look bad for lying about his vote.


Kinda like you do now.
<(") | (")>

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6542  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:27 am

In post 6534, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:I can go back and find them if people want.


I want.
<(") | (")>

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6543  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:28 am

Yes but I have a REASON. It's called a gambit. It was calculated. The only part that wasn't calculated was Elsa either randomly deciding not to vote or voting and having it not count because lolBoon.

On my computer and finding the crumbs now.
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6544  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:29 am

Yeah, a failed scum gambit. Checking a dude who CLAIMS Miller by crumbing traitor? Who the hell checks that?

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #6545  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:30 am

In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:I gave neighborizer to profii

when was this because I don't see it and I'll double check with Boon...

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6546  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:35 am

In post 2332, Something_Smart wrote:Not asking for a cop, I'm talking about an investigative role that right now is almost useless, like vanilla cop, voyeur, or motion detector. Neighborizer also qualifies. If somebody has one of those roles, it's probably worth it to come out.

^Literally checking to see if I should claim and have profii target me.
In post 4708, Something_Smart wrote:Traitors are usually unrecruitable, I haven't seen anything this game that would suggest otherwise

^Traitor result crumb
In post 5962, Something_Smart wrote:Maybe Elsa? I could easily see him being a traitor, although I doubt he's groupscum.

^"Easily see" = "In my confessional" :P
In post 6164, Something_Smart wrote:Elsa should be second-to-last.

In post 6165, Something_Smart wrote:And before you say "omg he's admitting he's not going to hammer!," I have a reason.

In post 6177, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6169, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.



If S_S is claiming PR after this post, burn it with fire.

Gee it's almost as if WIFOM is a thing.

In post 6200, Something_Smart wrote:Vote is down now.

In post 6201, Something_Smart wrote:Elsa can die btw.

^Indicating, of course, that Elsa WILL die...
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6547  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:37 am

In post 6544, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah, a failed scum gambit. Checking a dude who CLAIMS Miller by crumbing traitor? Who the hell checks that?

Because that's totally something you would do as actual miller.

And rolecop is a pretty shitty role. But on a miller claim it's an alignment cop, which is WAY better. So it's worth the risk of you getting vigged. (Which was actually not that high. Not a lot of people would use their only vig shot on what's basically a policy vig.)
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6548  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:39 am

Well with crumbs like that, of course I wouldn't hammer as scum. That's just you "admitting" you wanted me dead.

Hell, 6164 and 6165 would tell me to NEVER vote second to last because then I'd die.

And you "holster" n1 and conspicuously check me n2 AFTER my claim? Even going out your way to lie about having another check on someone elsa just to make you sound more believable?

If your really a rolecop out the other check you have that isn't the one who claimed Miller/Traitor.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6549  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:43 am

I did.
Xtoxm, no result, since I'm disloyal it means he's likely town.
We're all born in the devil's scorn, he wants to see you die
I'm asking you, are you true? Everything they say is a lie, it's a lie...

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games