BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4911 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 4908, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
I can see the SS but why would someone make up receiving sticky fruit? But something definitely weird is going on with that.
Maybe TLK got a little stressed out form the pressure from PP about receiving something last night and just went out on a limb to say he received fruit.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4940 (isolation #201) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:41 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 4938, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4911, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
I can see the SS but why would someone make up receiving sticky fruit? But something definitely weird is going on with that.
Maybe TLK got a little stressed out form the pressure from PP about receiving something last night and just went out on a limb to say he received fruit.
But it seems an odd thing to fakeclaim, especially when he couldn’t have guessed what Penguin would have given him.
Well, profii had the fruit and he said he didn't pass it along to TLK. So either there is some mechainc/role that is redirecting or TLK lied. I would ask profii to say who he intended to give the fruit to but that would out his loyal gift as well so we can forget that from now.

Is it possible for there to be 2 fruit vendors?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #202) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:47 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 4943, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4940, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4938, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4911, BrightEyedFish wrote:
But it seems an odd thing to fakeclaim, especially when he couldn’t have guessed what Penguin would have given him.
Well, profii had the fruit and he said he didn't pass it along to TLK. So either there is some mechainc/role that is redirecting or TLK lied. I would ask profii to say who he intended to give the fruit to but that would out his loyal gift as well so we can forget that from now.

Is it possible for there to be 2 fruit vendors?
There can be 2 fruit vendors but only 1 sticky fruit vendor.

Also Profii shouldn't claim who he gave it to. The recipient should claim it.
I thought TLK already did
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4961 (isolation #203) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a normal game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

If you want more information on the BooneyToonz series, HERE is the Discussion thread.

• Bunyip has moved to the RoleBook. Willbooster has been added to the Boon Bank. Named Townie has been added to the RoleBook.

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher

Third Party

Serial killer

Modifiers

Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Enabler, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Informed, Activate, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Credit: Boonskiies
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Cleric
Credit: Assemblerotws
Spoiler:
Each night, you may visit a player and give them a blessing. They will know that you, the Cleric, blessed them, and you will know whether or not the blessing succeeded. If you bless someone not aligned with the Town, that player will be roleblocked, but you will die.

Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage

{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— BooneyToonz Checklist {இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

Here is a quick key to this specific BooneyToonz game.

The BooneyToonz Checklist
Scum day talk?
Yes / No /
May or May Not

Multitasking Scum?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
Does flavor have an effect?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not - (Don't worry, it'll be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS and will be at face value, so it won't require any extra work to figure out.)
Unique Mechanic?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not
Multiball?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (isolation #204) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:26 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 4977, mcqueen wrote:but for real tlk and elsa both need to die. No ones willing to hammer tlk, and no ones shot elsa yet. These are both actual problems.
I said I would be willing to hammer TLK.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (isolation #205) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:46 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

So profii is a varient. We have a sticky fruit vendor as the Boon role. That means in a large game there can be 2 Varients and 1 Boon Bank Role.
Or
There could be more than 1 Boon bank role but then the extra will take the place of a varient.
That means there is 1 other Varient or Boon Bank role out there.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5041 (isolation #206) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5038, Creature wrote:
In post 4582, Nero Cain wrote:but we've already been told there are 5 scum
We were?
In post 22, the worst wrote:
Ah well, I'm sure nobody realises there are 5 contestants scheming with each other to share the win.. :shifty: gonna be interesting to see how long it takes em to work it out.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5082 (isolation #207) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:31 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5070, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4996, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4954, mcqueen wrote:I should’ve won, but Una ruined it.
Just to comment on this briefly - I felt comfortable with you/me not winning, only because then pink winning would've required Elsa to play "dirty".
So I was more or less giving Elsa the chance to bone me/us (assuming they were pink) if they felt like being selfish. :]
Therefore "Elsa solo-winning only by showing their "true colors" < "no one winning" > "you solo-winning" (as I couldn't be sure about your alignment either) :]

That is also why I made sure to draw the line so that I'd handle our actions as a direct extension of the actual game.
I dislike the way Dva took their "victory" N1. I don't think it outright pins them as scum obviously, but I still think their approach to the game wasn't townlike.
We didn’t trust BEF with the vig, we’ve already said this, D2.
Just so you know, I would have not taken the vig.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5292 (isolation #208) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5287, Nero Cain wrote:Just to be clear here, TLK somehow got the sticky fruit but someone else has the loyal mod right?
Yes.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5293 (isolation #209) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

allegedly
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5347 (isolation #210) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I am assuming that if scum got a hold of the sticky fruit they would pass it around among themselves since they would be immune to all actions, i.e. cop etc.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5348 (isolation #211) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EBWOP

And they would probably keep it under wraps that they received it. Maybe thats why TLK didn't announce he received the fruit until pushed. Profii on the other hand immediately announced he got the fruit at the start of D2, this makes him town for me.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5503 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:51 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I'm not well versed in NAR things but would the person who received the sticky fruit be blocked from receiving any other "gifts"? I ask because I'm wondering if that's why TLK didn't get PP's gift or is there some other mechanic at play?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5506 (isolation #213) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:55 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5505, Xtoxm wrote:it should block gifts yes
i see no reason to think otherwise
Ok. Thanks.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5628 (isolation #214) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5600, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5272, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5259, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5258, RCEnigma wrote:Or won a +1 night 1.
Ok...then why has no one else said anything?
Idk I think he's scum. But like I said BoonBank could be a scum role. So there's a world where a scum stickyfruit vendor won night 1 and passed Profii a fruit night one then passed another night 2.

It still doesn't explain what happened to Profiis fruit which is why I'm content with thinking TLK is lying.
Profii didn't pass his fruit because he had plans to pass it to his loyal target. They won't get it until tonight.

The original fruit passer gave me the fruit.
Wrong.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5629 (isolation #215) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5618, The Last Knight wrote:
But I really dislike BEF claiming I faked the fruit when he didn't even know what it did. He was just so eager to point and yell "scum!" that he didn't bother to do the research. It feels like he knows that someone is trying to frame me with the fruit and wants to bring a lot of attention to it. I've been scum reading BEF ever since he made that word choice argument early D1. So, not omgus.
I know exactly what the fruit does. I just had a question about NAR in regards to the fruit.

Also, I haven't forgot about the "if" but I've got bigger "fish" to fry.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5630 (isolation #216) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5624, RCEnigma wrote:Since Profii had the fruit he couldn't be targeted by actions right? Or could he be affected by actions since he was giving it away?
He was immune to all actions only on N1, the night when he received the fruit.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5633 (isolation #217) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5632, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, what is the relevance of the current discussion?
What is the relevance of your question?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5635 (isolation #218) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5634, Gamma Emerald wrote:2 things: first, it determines whether the current discussion is important, as from what I’ve seen it’s a lot of theory talk with little conclusions. Second it helps me get a foothold in the conversation if I want to talk about it by giving an overview of what’s going on.
You can give us your overview.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5637 (isolation #219) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5636, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well my overview is you guys have been going on about Stucky fruit for a while with 0 actual attempt to draw impactful conclusions from it. So unless you can counter that, good day.
What's your conclusion about it?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5664 (isolation #220) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:01 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5659, DrewVa wrote:
A redirect onto TLK could also possibly be a frame? .
It could be a frame but TLK has been a leading wagon since D1. What I'm having trouble figuring out is why would scum find it worthwhile to use their redirect to frame TLK when TLK has always been a lynch candidate.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5666 (isolation #221) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:03 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Would a Nexus be a possible role in a BooneyToonz game?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5690 (isolation #222) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:04 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5688, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2464, DrewVa wrote:Oh wait, can confirm, there’s at least three rooms. Boon just made mention of other rooms - plural. That obviously means, at least 3.
This pinged me again on a dive for boonus round prizes. I need to remind myself to look at who was in each room as well, we could have glazed over this and not realized that the slip was that 1 scum was in 2 of A B or C that night, so scum would know that at least 2 rooms existed, but without a scum in the last room they wouldn't have known about more than 2.
On N1, I was in Group A with Alonzo and DrewVa.

Alonzo flipped Town, I am town... Drewva, I don't know.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5696 (isolation #223) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:13 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5693, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5690, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5688, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2464, DrewVa wrote:Oh wait, can confirm, there’s at least three rooms. Boon just made mention of other rooms - plural. That obviously means, at least 3.
This pinged me again on a dive for boonus round prizes. I need to remind myself to look at who was in each room as well, we could have glazed over this and not realized that the slip was that 1 scum was in 2 of A B or C that night, so scum would know that at least 2 rooms existed, but without a scum in the last room they wouldn't have known about more than 2.
On N1, I was in Group A with Alonzo and DrewVa.

Alonzo flipped Town, I am town... Drewva, I don't know.
We’re town, I think that should be kind of obvious now, even to you.
You're not in my scum bucket right now. But I don't have any solid reads either weay right now. ~90% of everyone is in my null pile.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5708 (isolation #224) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:33 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5703, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5701, Nev and Max wrote:So drew, dave, creature, gamme and nero all won.

Thanos pointed out when they outed the prizes how scum sided they were. I think that we need to take a look at these, especially if we can coordinate between those and the ones town got last night to help push us forward.
I don’t think there’s any correlation between who won and alignment. I think it kind of odd that scum!TLK would never have got to play once. Because I think the choosing of the players is probably not random.
I was not told why I was selected for the BOONus round, were you? And it says priority will be given to players who have not completed in a BOONus round.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5709 (isolation #225) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

18 players have played in a BOONus round and to my knowledge no one has played twice.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5711 (isolation #226) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:36 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5710, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5709, BrightEyedFish wrote:18 players have played in a BOONus round and to my knowledge no one has played twice.
Nero did.
hmmmmm. interesting. any ideas why he was selected twice?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5713 (isolation #227) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:37 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5712, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5708, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5703, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5701, Nev and Max wrote:So drew, dave, creature, gamme and nero all won.

Thanos pointed out when they outed the prizes how scum sided they were. I think that we need to take a look at these, especially if we can coordinate between those and the ones town got last night to help push us forward.
I don’t think there’s any correlation between who won and alignment. I think it kind of odd that scum!TLK would never have got to play once. Because I think the choosing of the players is probably not random.
I was not told why I was selected for the BOONus round, were you? And it says priority will be given to players who have not completed in a BOONus round.
You think you were selected at random?
I have no idea wh I was selected. Should I?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5717 (isolation #228) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:44 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Is it possible that someone has a role or modifier that allows them to select the BOONus players?
Or
maybe the selection could come from the Dead/spectator PT?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5723 (isolation #229) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:53 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5721, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5717, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is it possible that someone has a role or modifier that allows them to select the BOONus players?
Or
maybe the selection could come from the Dead/spectator PT?
Dead chat being able to directly influence a game, would be a really novel mechanic.
Yeah you're probably right, I thought it could be an option due to the talk show flavor going on.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5786 (isolation #230) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5781, The Last Knight wrote:Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
You do realize if your SS claim was true, Elsa or I would also die if one of us hammered...

If you believe us both to be scum you should want us to hammer.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5796 (isolation #231) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5739, PenguinPower wrote:We should lynch TLK today.

I will answer these questions tomorrow.
The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
Why would a scum!Sticky fruit vendor send his fruit to town!TLK and not a scum buddy?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5805 (isolation #232) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5804, mcqueen wrote:No i’m pretty sure u win a +1 along with a prize elsa. What ur describing was a potential prize
Iirc you can also gift the +1 along with the prize.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5813 (isolation #233) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:16 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Do you think scum would try to frame TLK even though he has been lynch candidate since the start. There was a good chance he would have been lynched on D2 had I not gone full tunnel on Ram and the day rep theory.
I'm assuming this role lock or redirect was also a 1-shot and they would choose to use it on TLK/SS???

I'm doubting my self and my theories due to my D2 flopped theory but I'm having trouble believing TLK.
@TLK does your role pm say that the person who places the hammer will also die OR the last vote placed will die?

And I'll just say this. I haven't received anything from anyone this game. I doubt I was anyone's choice for a gift but just in case.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5864 (isolation #234) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5852, Creature wrote:I'm depressed
Who's lynch would cheer you up?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5867 (isolation #235) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5866, Creature wrote:
In post 5864, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5852, Creature wrote:I'm depressed
Who's lynch would cheer you up?
I can't tell, which makes it worse.
I too am having doubts on my reads.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (isolation #236) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5925, UnaBombaH wrote:If TLK ever turns out to be town, I'd argue that it's weird how easily scum gave up on that wagon! :lol:
Like, assume he is town.
Assume Elsa is town.
Scum wouldn't want to keep that wagon alive and get mislynch on a SuperSaint + a kill on a Miller? :roll:
There's a case to "stick" to (hehahe), so the wagon can easily be argued to be town tomorrow, and Elsa is more or less universally agreed upon to be a "Vig-target" with the Miller-claim.

I think one or both of them are scum.
Or I think it shouldn't be hard to look for the scum who were eager to jump/stay on TLK after the StickyFruitiasco.
I like this is post. Basically what I have been thinking.
I think TLK is out best option right now and we shouldn't just let the wagon dismantle.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6006 (isolation #237) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5987, The Last Knight wrote:And SS is scum until they prove otherwise at this point for me. They're coasting too comfortably for me to be okay with it. I do appreciate the dedication to the game when it comes to replacing out, but that just makes me feel like they want to skate by without having to contribute.

I'm mainly just asking for more from them. Then I'll reaS_Sess (reassess).
In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.
There are so many people wanting to hammer TLK. Now he scum reads SomethingS but
AGAIN
TLK is silent on having one of his top SR hammer him (Elsa and I are his other SRs iirc).

I don't know but I think if I were SS I would want my top scum read to hammer me??

I tried to believe, but I just can't believe the SuperSaint claim.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6007 (isolation #238) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EBWOP

I don't know but I think if I were SuperSaint I would want my top scum read to hammer me??
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6018 (isolation #239) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6013, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 6006, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5987, The Last Knight wrote:And SS is scum until they prove otherwise at this point for me. They're coasting too comfortably for me to be okay with it. I do appreciate the dedication to the game when it comes to replacing out, but that just makes me feel like they want to skate by without having to contribute.

I'm mainly just asking for more from them. Then I'll reaS_Sess (reassess).
In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.
There are so many people wanting to hammer TLK. Now he scum reads SomethingS but
AGAIN
TLK is silent on having one of his top SR hammer him (Elsa and I are his other SRs iirc).

I don't know but I think if I were SS I would want my top scum read to hammer me??

I tried to believe, but I just can't believe the SuperSaint claim.
You quoted those in correct order. Maybe I missed it, but that's the first I saw SS offer to hammer me. I've never objected to being a lynch target with designated hammers.

You're just
fishing
for anything at this point.
I'm not fishing I just don't understand.
If you don't want your top SRs to hammer you then do you want your TRs to hammer???

Make us a list of a few people who you want to hammer if you are to be lynched.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6028 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

and i ask once more, what makes tlk scum outside of the fruit fiasco?
A sketchy SS claim.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6030 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

And besides aren't all of your lynch options today based on a "theory" or do you have facts and evidence to base your reads on?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6036 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6034, RCEnigma wrote:

TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
Exactly.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt to at least let him nominate the people he wants to hammer. Since he is not answering it makes me feel like his claim is not true.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6040 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I think TLKs resistance to nominating someone to hammer comes across as scummy. If he nominates people and then flips scum, will his nomination be town read or scumread. I think that's his delimma right now and why he is just brushing me off
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6091 (isolation #244) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6082, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 6036, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6034, RCEnigma wrote:

TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
Exactly.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt to at least let him nominate the people he wants to hammer. Since he is not answering it makes me feel like his claim is not true.
This was posted 2:41 am in my time zone. This guy smears me every chance he gets. Big cahones.

Nice try, the first time I Mentioned it was on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:58 am (UTC+1) so that is almost 3 days it took you to answer.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6092 (isolation #245) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

That's the 1st post.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6095 (isolation #246) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6093, The Last Knight wrote:That post wasn't even a question. It was so redundant that it felt unnecessary to answer. You failed to point out that my first two posts after 5786 were responses, the second being addressed to you.

But yeah I agree that the people who I want to die are people that I scum read. It would be rather anti-town to suggest anyone who I don't think is scum to hammer me. Thank you for catching up to the super saint show, where two die for the price of one, but only if you also want the
TOWN
super saint to die too. Otherwise, you can always settle for just the scum.
I would want the town SS to take a scum down with them.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6097 (isolation #247) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6096, The Last Knight wrote:Very good. I am also okay with being lynched if it means taking down scum. I've never disputed that. Only in light of other things.

I also want to get all of my thoughts out there now so that when I flip SS you all can read back on me and those who didn't want to hammer me.
But again, 2 of your top SRs are actively saying they will place the hammer on you. Do you expect us both to flip town for some reason and that's why you are saying that after you flip town we shouldn't pay attention to your SRs.

This is what irks me.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6170 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6149, DrewVa wrote:
A bit surprised I can't figure out where BEF, N&M, and CD are voting given they've been active-ish.

-d
I thought it was obvious my vote is on TLK.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6230 (isolation #249) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Yeah. That was messed up. Vote EJ.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6233 (isolation #250) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EJ or SS?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6235 (isolation #251) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6234, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 6221, Boonskiies wrote:
Someone has cheated death.

I lived, bitches. Both from the mafia AND the vigilante shot. Somehow.

Pedit: Por Que, DrewVa?
Why didn't you hammer?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6249 (isolation #252) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6243, Elsa Jay wrote:I unvoted and voted again like you told me too, but sadly a fatal error was made because I unvoted and revoted in the same post: it cancelled each other out and didn't count as a new vote.

You do realize, Drew, that means you were roleblocked or someone healed me, the latter seeming possible since scum ALSO didn't kill.
LoL
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6251 (isolation #253) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

DrewVa could have been roleblocked still doesn't change the fact you didn't hammer.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6257 (isolation #254) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6254, Thanos wrote:
In post 6243, Elsa Jay wrote:I unvoted and voted again like you told me too, but sadly a fatal error was made because I unvoted and revoted in the same post: it cancelled each other out and didn't count as a new vote.
@mod, if I unvote and vote in the same post, does the timestamp change?
Everyone should check their votes in confessional and see if your time stamp was updated. I never unvoted and voted in the same post.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6269 (isolation #255) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EJ was TLK's top pick for a hammer. I think we should honor his wishes and lynch EJ.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6288 (isolation #256) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I didn't receive anything nor was I a part of a BOONus round.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6306 (isolation #257) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6298, Jingle wrote:BTW, group A and group C both have weak as prizes. Does group B also have weak?
Did I miss something when someone said what group they were in? Or how would jingle know who was in what group?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6347 (isolation #258) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2400, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Emperor flippyNips [4]:
- Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48] ------
[LYNCH]

The Last Knight [3]:
- Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]
Theta Alpine[3]:
- Almost Chara [12/27, 14:50], Elsa Jay [12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan) [2]:
- davesaz [12/18, 08:56], Thanos [12/22, 12:53]
Xtoxm [2]:
- Mcqueen [12/28, 16:08], Something_Smart [12/28, 16:09]
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa) [2]:
- Ultimate Liars [12/15, 22:02], BrightEyedFish [12/28, 00:23]
Ramcius [2]:
- Gamma Emerald [12/19, 12:37], Nero Cain [12/27, 14:52]
Profii [1]:
- RCEnigma [12/20, 17:19],
BrightEyedFish [1]:
- Nev and max [12/16, 16:58]
RCEnigma [1]:
- Theta Alpine [12/18, 07:59]
Elsa Jay [1]:
- Profii [12/28, 17:01]

Not Voting [1]:
Emperor flippyNips
In post 4479, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count

Ramcius [9]:
BrightEyedFish [12/31, 19:35], Mcqueen [1/1, 07:52], Something_Smart [1/13, 09:50] Elsa Jay [1/13, 17:16], DrewVa [1/13, 22:25], The Last Knight [1/13, 23:02], UnaBombah [1/14, 02:22], Nev and Max [1/14, 12:23], Davesaz [1/14, 16:23] ------
[LYNCH]
Mcqueen [4]:
Xtoxm [1/1, 22:26], PenguinPower [1/1, 19:43], Ramcius [1/12, 02:59], Profii [1/14, 12:33]
Creature [3]:
RCEnigma [1/11, 23:44], Nero Cain [1/13, 12:15], Gamma Emerald [1/13, 22:39],
Nev and Max [2]:
Thanos [1/10, 09:08], Alonzo [1/12, 07:33],
UnaBombah [2]:
Cheeky Dancer [1/14, 17:56], Creature [1/14, 17:57]

Not Voting [1]:
Kokichi Oma
In post 6217, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 3 Vote Count

The Last Knight [8]:
UnaBombah [1/18, 04:57], Cheeky Dancer [1/18, 18:15], Elsa Jay [1/18, 19:30], RCEnigma [1/18, 19:35], Nev and Max [1/19, 00:32], Xtoxm [1/21, 17:30], BrightEyedFish [1/22, 08:03], Mcqueen [1/23, 06:56] ------
[LYNCH]

Something_Smart [4]:
Creature [1/22, 05:49], DrewVa [1/22, 14:45], Thanos [1/23, 11:10], Profii [1/23, 23:16]
Elsa Jay [3]:
The Last Knight [1/17, 17:29], Nero Cain [1/21, 18:06], Something_Smart [1/25, 12:05]
Nev and Max [1]:
Davesaz [1/25, 11:47]
Cheeky Dancer [1]:
Gamma Emerald [1/19, 09:21]

Not Voting [2]:
PenguinPower, Kokichi Oma

Night ends in (expired on 2019-01-28 22:00:00)
on
January 28th, 2019.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6431 (isolation #259) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Even though I have SS as scum I think EJ is the better lynch and I don't like Jingles push Away from EJ.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6433 (isolation #260) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6430, profii wrote:
In post 6363, RCEnigma wrote:In addition, I'm a bunyip.
hang on - we've had a sticky fruit vendor and now a bunyip and I'm a variant - does this all still fit?
I believe Bunyip is normal in Boon games. Can be either alignment though
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6435 (isolation #261) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6432, Jingle wrote:Why is EJ the better lynch than SS?
Because EJ flaked on the hammer.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6447 (isolation #262) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EJ, SS, Jingle, DrewVa?

How plausible is that for a scum team?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6450 (isolation #263) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Activate: [DrewVa]
[/quote]
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6454 (isolation #264) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6465 (isolation #265) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

@drewva
Why have you not brought me into a BOONus round yet?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6471 (isolation #266) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6468, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6465, BrightEyedFish wrote:@drewva
Why have you not brought me into a BOONus round yet?
You’re joking right? You just called us scum. :lol:
But yet you are OK with letting EJ get away with his flaking. Do you all of a sudden believe in punishing people for doing negative things?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6477 (isolation #267) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6474, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6471, BrightEyedFish wrote:But yet you are OK with letting EJ get away with his flaking. Do you all of a sudden believe in punishing people for doing negative things?
we just shot elsa? are you drunk?

-d

So you say...
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6481 (isolation #268) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6478, DrewVa wrote:This conversation right now is why you never get activated, BEF.

-d
In post 6479, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6477, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6474, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6471, BrightEyedFish wrote:But yet you are OK with letting EJ get away with his flaking. Do you all of a sudden believe in punishing people for doing negative things?
we just shot elsa? are you drunk?

-d

So you say...
And you’re STILL questioning why we never picked you? Are you serious? :roll:
It's OK. I'm not bitter about it. I don't expect you to pick me. Just wanted to hear you say it.
But you can't say that I didn't play fair in our BOONus round together.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6487 (isolation #269) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6484, DrewVa wrote:
You outed us having vig. That was anti-town!
That wasn't in the BOOnus round though. But I was bitter then after you betrayed Alonzo and myself in the N1 round.
You played me then, why should I trust you now?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6491 (isolation #270) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6490, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6487, BrightEyedFish wrote:
That wasn't in the BOOnus round though. But I was bitter then after you betrayed Alonzo and myself in the N1 round.
Because we were pink, there was no way to compromise with Alonzo and keep you from possibly getting vig and shooting us. You had just voted us, remember?
I don't need/want a Vig shot.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6494 (isolation #271) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6493, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6491, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6490, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6487, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Because we were pink, there was no way to compromise with Alonzo and keep you from possibly getting vig and shooting us. You had just voted us, remember?
I don't need/want a Vig shot.
We were pink, you and Alonzo were blue, so there was no way to have him win and you lose. It was either us or you. \_0_/
Fair enough. But how did that alleged vig shot work out for you?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6497 (isolation #272) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d
Then why not vote EJ?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6499 (isolation #273) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6496, DrewVa wrote:You would have preferred we let you have it to vig town? -d
Again, I do not want a Vig shot. I would have chosen another prize.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6503 (isolation #274) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6500, Jingle wrote:This 1v1 is boring AND unimportant.

@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?
Because EJ said that he hammered knowing that he didn't and misled us and caused Town McQueen to go down.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6505 (isolation #275) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6504, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6497, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d
Then why not vote EJ?
Ask RCE. He can back us up. SS claimed to offer Profil a hood. Profil never received said hood, which confirms that SS lied to me and RCE about what he was going to do with his prize.
So SS's lie is worse than EJ's?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6515 (isolation #276) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:43 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6514, profii wrote:so we lynch S_S

someone does the unvote / vote trick

and we deal with elsa tomorrow?

hurrah
Everyone should do the unvote vote thing in case we are unlucky with a NK.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6552 (isolation #277) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:48 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6550, Creature wrote:lmao

can't buy your shit here, sorry
Yeah. This feels like an orchestration.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6556 (isolation #278) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:56 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6555, Something_Smart wrote:It doesn't matter if it's an orchestration. If you think I'm scum it STILL makes Elsa scum. So hang him first so I can get my last check in tonight.

That's my plan.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6701 (isolation #279) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6686, DrewVa wrote:Let's consider the likelihood, rather high, that he got a sticky fruit. We already have a strong indication that the scum have a sticky fruit vendor given the events surrounding TLK. So they vended fruit to Elsa last night, protecting him and asceticizing him.

TLK received the fruit from Profii right? Iirc Profii said he didn't send tlk the fruit and was probably redirected.

That would mean there are 2 vendors one of each alignment? Because I don't see scum!stickyvendor sending Profii OR tlk fruit.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6703 (isolation #280) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6702, DrewVa wrote:First I was a bit confused because I thought sticky fruit was also a protective

That aside, I guess I'm still kinda confused about the sticky fruit. Who did profii try to send it to originally?

-d
Supposedly profii sent the fruit to the same person he gifted loyal on N1. I don't recall if the loyal person was outed or not.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6928 (isolation #281) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:05 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6927, DrewVa wrote:Thougt that’s occured to me. Could Elsa possibly be a nexus or something? We know that TLK got sticky fruit but no one claimed to give it to him, right? So, maybe the actual NK was the one doccd/rolestopped? Because TLK receiving sticky fruit is proof of some kind of redirect in the setup.
That would mean profii gave the fruit to EJ and then it redirected to TLK. Profii can confirm if thats the case or not becasue that would also mean EJ did not receive profii loyal, if profii indeed want to gift EJ his gifts.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6966 (isolation #282) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

My vote is locked for the day, I don't see anything persuading me different to come from EJ/SS. I too am ok with ending the day.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7198 (isolation #283) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In all that's transpired today in case people have forgotten, remember to unvote and re-vote the same person again in the SAME post in your confessional so we can get a check on Elsa’s "voting error" from last night.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7200 (isolation #284) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7199, Elsa Jay wrote:Oh the Fish exists! Is it bad I thought you died night 2 for some reason?
Did you at least mourn me?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7206 (isolation #285) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7201, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanted to lynch you day 1 for no other reason then just cuz. You tell me if I'd miss someone I'd do that too.

I do miss Almost and Chara though, even if they talked very little day 1.

Aww thanks. Right back at ya. Iirc there were people who wanted to lynch me in the sign up thread
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7207 (isolation #286) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7171, Cheeky Dancer wrote:For some reason after reading through drewva's post Jan 31 posts, I imagined a jingle/drewva/n&m team. :eek:

~ P
I could be convinced of this.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7272 (isolation #287) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7329 (isolation #288) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7279, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 56, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart
The funny thing is he tried the "self-vote" trick as his first post too, and now he's lost his steam to push me.

Smart's been given up on by his teammates too. Well, except Nev probably.
I’m not convinced BEF is town, he was adamant you die over SS.
I'm not convinced you're town either, so there's that.
I still prefer EJ over SS.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7335 (isolation #289) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7331, Elsa Jay wrote:With so many people here wanting me dead, I'm beginning to think both town and scum are targetting me...

Also one last reminder that Jingle did the revote thingy.
Hopefully several people did it. I did.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7336 (isolation #290) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

My original vote on EJ was on the :05 minute maker.

I did the Unvote/Revote on the :42 minute marker.

In case I don't make it through the night, here is my info.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7337 (isolation #291) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I just put the minute because I was too lazy to convert time.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7338 (isolation #292) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

So, if my vote stamp is on minute :05 then EJ was telling the truth.
If it's on minute :42, EJ lied.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7340 (isolation #293) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7339, PenguinPower wrote:Bad vote tho.
Perhaps,
but it appears SS got the majority which I am not upset by, I just would have preferred EJ to have gone first.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7342 (isolation #294) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7341, Elsa Jay wrote:Preferring town to go before scum is considered bad form in most parts, Fishy.
This is true.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7345 (isolation #295) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

You two should say your goodbyes in the scum PT.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7359 (isolation #296) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7357, Jingle wrote:Damn. I really was hoping to draw the nightkill there.

Okay. Who do we lynch today?
Elsa.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7360 (isolation #297) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7351, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 4 Vote Count

Something_Smart [12]:
Thanos [1/28, 10:54], Nero Cain [1/29, 00:19], RCEnigma [1/29, 04:14], Elsa Jay [1/29, 07:55], Profii [1/30, 01:46], Xtoxm [1/30, 08:36], Davesaz [1/30, 08:38], Jingle [1/30, 10:24], Cheeky Dancner [2/1, 09:45], DrewVa [2/1, 17:02], PenguinPower [2/2, 05:47], Creature [2/2, 10:31] ------
[LYNCH]

Elsa Jay [3]:
Nev and Max [1/28, 11:03], BrightEyedFish [1/29, 03:42], Something_Smart [1/29, 07:11]

Not Voting [2]:
Gamma Emerald, UnaBombah

Night ends in (expired on 2019-02-06 22:00:00)
on
February 6th, 2019.
In post 7338, BrightEyedFish wrote:So, if my vote stamp is on minute :05 then EJ was telling the truth.
If it's on minute :42, EJ lied.

EJ lied about his time stamp.

That's where my vote will be.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7363 (isolation #298) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I think SS used his shot on EJ the night DrewVa said they tried to vig EJ.

Since SS's shot was up they pushed an SS lynch over EJ in the hopes that would somehow give EJ towncred.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7393 (isolation #299) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7391, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7389, RCEnigma wrote:There were only 2 boonus rounds last night correct?
were there?

-d
"18 players alive, 9 players will be chosen for this, more than 12, 6 players, and more than 6 players alive, 3 players."
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7394 (isolation #300) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

There were 16 alive after SS's lynch.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7396 (isolation #301) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Day Reps:

Day 1:
Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

Day 2:
Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

Day 3:
Nev and Max
Cheeky Dancer
Nero Cain
UnaBombah

Day 4:
Creature
Cheeky Dancer
Profii
PenguinPower

Day 5:
PenguinPower
Jingle
DrewVa
Gamma Emerald

I don't see any connections right now but I will dive a little deeper and see if something pops out? Anyone else have and theories?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7404 (isolation #302) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:34 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7400, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 7396, BrightEyedFish wrote:I don't see any connections right now but I will dive a little deeper and see if something pops out? Anyone else have and theories?
theres still a strong correlation between boonus winners and day reps unless im missing something? and i'd guess now that we're down to 2 rooms, it would be 2 slots for winners and 2 slots random.
either way its not important
Also, scum does have the ability to to choose a day rep.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7405 (isolation #303) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7396, BrightEyedFish wrote:Day Reps:

Day 1:
Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

Day 2:
Davesaz

Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)

Karmeleon

Day 3:
Nev and Max
Cheeky Dancer

Nero Cain

UnaBombah

Day 4:
Creature

Cheeky Dancer
Profii

PenguinPower

Day 5:
PenguinPower
Jingle
DrewVa
Gamma Emerald

I don't see any connections right now but I will dive a little deeper and see if something pops out? Anyone else have and theories?
I bolded the people who won the previous night's BOONus round.

There seems to be at least 2 winners as Day Reps every day. The only exception is D2, where there are 3 winners (hence my D2 push on Ram)

Now here is what I am thinking.
2 BOONus winners are always chosen for a Day Rep. And starting with D2, scum can choose someone to be a day rep. I think one of the WINNERS from the N1 BOONus rounds are scum because there are more than 2 BOONus winners as day reps.

Dave, Drew, Karm (Creature)
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7406 (isolation #304) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:21 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Of the 3 listed above (Dave, Drew, and Creature) I have the biggest SR on Creature (Karm) and after re-reading Karm's and Creatures's ISO I am even more convinced.

I still want a EJ lynch today though. Because I still believe EJ to be liar/scum and we shouldn't fall for his lies anymore.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7409 (isolation #305) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:01 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Testing a theory:

Can anyone confirm if Jingle and Gamma won a BOONus round last night?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7420 (isolation #306) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:47 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7418, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 7417, Elsa Jay wrote:A regular Jailkeeper roleblocks and protects the target from 1 attack.
That's not true.
Read SS's role pm
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7422 (isolation #307) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:50 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

True, a "regular" jk stops all kills.

I still think SS jk'd Elsa.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7424 (isolation #308) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:53 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7423, PenguinPower wrote:I don't disagree.

The question is why would they jail town!Elsa?
I don't believe there is a town!elsa this game.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7431 (isolation #309) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

yeah. At this point in this game, no one should even read EJ's posts because there is 0% credibility there. Town or not, EJ should be lynched as him being alive will cast shadows on everything he tries to involve himself in.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7433 (isolation #310) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:05 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7432, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I'm a Miller. That's my fucking job to be suspicious.

As town though I'm highly against you wasting time only on me today and letting scum have a free day.

Can't we do what we did yesterday and keep going under the assumption I'm only a Traitor, who, by the way, is Weak and useless?

Finding Smart's partners take precedent. Atleast scumhunt today.
I can't trust you if I wanted to this game.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7436 (isolation #311) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7435, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 7433, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7432, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I'm a Miller. That's my fucking job to be suspicious.

As town though I'm highly against you wasting time only on me today and letting scum have a free day.

Can't we do what we did yesterday and keep going under the assumption I'm only a Traitor, who, by the way, is Weak and useless?

Finding Smart's partners take precedent. Atleast scumhunt today.
I can't trust you if I wanted to this game.
Even goes out the way to not mention "I guess we should also keep scumhunting instead of tunneling Elsa again today". Why would a townie be in such a grudge holding mindset that lets them not even scumhunt elsawhere?

Please for the love of everything scumhunt other people as well if your all locked onto me dying today. Don't waste the day.
I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Believe it or not, I am still looking at other places, but I guess you just overlooked that post.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7438 (isolation #312) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7437, Elsa Jay wrote:Your Also ignoring the fact you have been tunneling me since yesterday.

Also to reiterate the 3 votes on me from yesterday: You, Smart, and Nev.

Nev is scummy, and Smart is flipped Scum now. You and Nev literally went all in with Smart and it backfired since only you 3 were on me.

Kindly explain how you and Nev aren't scum.
How am I ignoring the fact that I have been tunneling you. I have been open about my tunneling you and my tunneling is solely based on your lies.

I tunneled Ram, that ended badly. I tunneled TLK too and that ended badly because of you and SS.
If I follow that logic then tunneling you will also end badly. Perhaps, but call it a policy vote or whatever. I want to see you lynched.

The town won't follow me on my pushes (even though I wish they would) because they are not based on anything other than my moral code. So be it. That's why my vote was on you yesterday and why it sits on you now.

I have no 100% evidence that you are scum. Also, the way my reads have played out this game, statistically there is a good chance you are town solely because I SR you.

Now, I want to look in other directions but your lies have me blinded, that's why I think its in town best interest to have you lynched.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7441 (isolation #313) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7440, Elsa Jay wrote:
The Fishy wrote:I have no 100% evidence that you are scum. Also, the way my reads have played out this game, statistically there is a good chance you are town solely because I SR you.
Morals doesn't trump logic here, my bro.

When it's a Policy Lynch day 5 vs finding scum, of course you go for finding scum. It's always the town's best interest to actually scumhunt.

I'll go quiet for now and wait for everyone elsa to be here then. As long as we Also look in other areas and consult the possibilities, I'll be happy even if I die today.
WHat's you thought on my Post and
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7726 (isolation #314) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7457, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7384, DrewVa wrote:
@everyone: did you get messages from the mod about alignments, fruit, sticky fruit, other bullshit?

btw, answering this question should also not be an excuse to prodge, I want people giving updated lists after the second flip, that preferably include more people than the black hole of Elsa Jay which is not an interesting read to me rn despite the remaining mech questions there

-d
still doing this btw

-d
I didn't receive/hear anything.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7736 (isolation #315) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7409, BrightEyedFish wrote:Testing a theory:

Can anyone confirm if Jingle and Gamma won a BOONus round last night?
Still would like to know this.

I only need to know if these 2 won. I don't need any other winner's name or prize/gifting etc.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7782 (isolation #316) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:05 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7781, Creature wrote:I miss when we would scumhunt normally, not mechanically.
Where do you suggest we look for "normal" scumhunting?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7784 (isolation #317) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:14 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7783, Creature wrote:Jingle
Davesaz
Gamma Emerald
Xtoxm
DrewVa
BrightEyedFish
Nev and Max
PenguinPower
RCEnigma
Nero Cain
Are these your SRs? In that order?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7785 (isolation #318) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:21 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7180, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yeah I am changing my read on nero and n&m after an ISO of ram.

Notes to self:
reread dead people posts of alonzo/mcqueen/AC posts, read UL's posts

~ P
Anyone have thoughts on this post from CD?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7786 (isolation #319) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:26 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7168, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7164, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 7157, DrewVa wrote:I have a guess about tonight's kill and it's not us or jingle

-d
Can it be me? Not by vigi obviously, but maybe mafia will be sick of my shit and take me out.
Yes. We actually have a full mechanical solve of the game so long as elsa jay is alive tomorrow. That's right, if scum do not shoot elsa they are 100% doomed.

-d
Elsa is alive.
What's the solve DrewVa?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7788 (isolation #320) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7009, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6971, Creature wrote:Hmm, didn't know I was a day rep
townclearing for Creature, or no?
interestingly, ej has n&m and ss as scum.
n&m has creat as tr.

Incredible.

~ P
In post 7171, Cheeky Dancer wrote:For some reason after reading through drewva's post Jan 31 posts, I imagined a jingle/drewva/n&m team. :eek:

~ P
There could be something here.
What do you think Creature?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7790 (isolation #321) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:39 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

@jingle

Did you win a BOONus round last night?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7793 (isolation #322) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:46 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7792, Jingle wrote:
@BEF: Penguin was the only Boonus winner last night. Results have been outed. I was in neither room.
thanks.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7945 (isolation #323) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

To be honest, with more people starting to just now start to serious consider lynching me feels like a compliment. I would have never fathomed that scum!me would make it this far with this player list. Too bad I'm not scum and this pipe dream will have to wait for another day.

What's wrong with wanting to figure out the Day Rep selection? Scum have the ability to select a day rep and I think there is something there to help us.

Of course I want an EJ lynch today but I get that it;s not going to happen based on his lies. Unfortunately, I don't have any new evidence against EJ.

I don't know how I feel about N&M right now. I kinda believe the claim but waiting this long does seem kinda iffy?

My top focus right now is on these 4:
Jingle, Creature, Drew, Dave

Beside, I've crumbed my role 3-4 times in this game. I figured everyone had figured it out by now or at least the people affected by it.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7973 (isolation #324) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:55 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7968, DrewVa wrote:P.edit. @BEF, why Dave over N & M?
My SR on creature stems from the day rep. We now know one of the day rep spots is always random and I believe the N2 random spot went to Ram (the exact opposite idea of my D2 Ram tunnel). The other 2 others Day Rep spots went to BOONus round winners, that leaves IMO that the 3rd BOONus round winner coming from the scum factional ability. I know no one wants to hear about that anymore right now so I won't go further.

Also, I didn't feel particularly good about that slot when karm was playing. I don't believe I have any scum!creature experience but something feels off on the creature/karm slot.

I don't think I ever said dave over N&M because I've never really had dave as a SR other than my day rep business.

That all being said, I'm not opposed to joining the N&M wagon because of Cheeky's N&M read and that claim doesn't sit right with me.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7974 (isolation #325) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:57 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7972, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7970, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7941, RCEnigma wrote:I dunno, I'm bad so take this with a grain of salt. Dave was absent a lot of OK2 as well and I have townread him there I thought his inputs were well thought out and meaningful when he did post. That was fmpov where I could objectively read slots without a lot of consequence.

It's like 2 different players when I compare it to this game. I'll probably never be one for mechanical play so this is just, gut and limited meta so.

Dave, jingle, Bef, and Elsa I could still go for. But I'm probably just voting Bef today.
You think BEF is a better lynch than N & M? Convince me.
I don't have a case for one over the other, I haven't had a townlean for either since day 2 so.
I thought we were buddies? What changed?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8028 (isolation #326) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8015, Jingle wrote:
In post 8012, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you guys pushing BEF?
Wouldn't say I've pushed him yet, but he IS probably scum.

He's pushing EJ for lying but seems to think EJ is town and he's pushing "Day Reps have scum" despite the Ramcius mislynch and multiple arguments about why that's not a helpful path to go down that he hasn't responded to.

Additionally, he's not attempted to sort anyone that I've seen today.
I pushed EJ yesterday for lying and being imo being anti-town. I have has much confidence as EJ being scum as anyone else seeing that we don't have a scum claim.

I have been sorting people but apparently that's not good enough for you because I look to the day reps for that info. I know the Ram thing backfired but I think there is something there. You don't have to believe me and follow my logic but you can't say I;m not trying to sort people.

Here are some mod posts specifically mentioning day rep info/mechanics so I don't say how anyone can not think scum is in there somewhere. There isn't a smoking gun but I think a picture is forming.
In post 2693, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2692, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t think this was ever asked
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
@Boon is this only able to make mafia the day rep or can town be selected as well?
Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps.
In post 7408, Boonskiies wrote:
One of the Day Rep slots is always random.
In post 4563, the worst wrote:
Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8031 (isolation #327) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7530, Jingle wrote:Yeah. But the similarity between this push and the Ram push is that it's based on speculation. My speculation is that the scum team has the ability to force any player to be a day rep, not just one of their own. Which means that based on the fact that you guys lynched Ram because of the argument day rep implies scum and the fact that day reps are largely irrelevant, they would have used it on not them and the repeated day rep status implies town.

Of course, because that's simply speculation, I'm not basing any of my reads on it. Basing your reads on the speculation that they would choose one of their own is just as lazy as townreading people for being dayreps would be, unless you have evidence to support the idea that they would repeatedly choose the same scum player to be a day rep. Or, in fact, evidence that there is actually causation between Day reps and Boonus rooms, rather than just correlation.

PEdit: I'd guess that only scum can answer that question.
Boon answered this, they can only put one of their scum teammates as a Day Rep not anyone they wish.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8035 (isolation #328) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8033, Jingle wrote:
In post 8031, BrightEyedFish wrote:Boon answered this, they can only put one of their scum teammates as a Day Rep not anyone they wish.
Quote?

More importantly, why would scum choose to put themselves on the day rep list when it's been proven to be considered scummy and has no utility for them?
In post 2693, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2692, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t think this was ever asked
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
@Boon is this only able to make mafia the day rep or can town be selected as well?
Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps.
There is the quote. And to answer your question as to why, here is my opinion.
Since you replaced later in you don't recall it as we do but:
Apparently scum learned of this ability on N1, maybe earlier, but it was first announced Publicly by Boon at the start of D2 and this would have been after scum had chosen someone on N1, so before D2 scum wasn't aware that their day rep ability would be made public knowledge. That leads me to belive that maybe scum jumped the gun and got power hungry and picked a D2 Day Rep without knowing it would be made public.
on D2 we had 3 of the 4 Day Reps as BOONus Winners and since Ram was the only one who wasn't a winner, I thought this made him scum and my confbias got the best of me.

We then learned that 1 Day Rep is ALWAYS random.
D1: All random I assume
D2: 3 BOONus Winners
D3: 2 Winners
D4: 2 Winners
D5: Not for sure but there was 1 less BOONus round due to # of players so it may not give the same result.

Why were there 3 BOONus winner on D2 and only 2 on the following days? Remember Boon's quote now: "Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps."

That's basically why I think at least one of the 3 Day Reps from D2 are scum. That all being said, I am not currently voting for any of them now as I do not want a repeat of Ram and I have nothing to single one of them out that couldn't be considered a gut read.

I am still teetering between voting for EJ and N&M.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8038 (isolation #329) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8036, profii wrote:Have you factored in which players were activated via DrewVa
Here is DrewVa's Activate list, the bolded names are the players who went on to become Day Reps the following day, I don't see any correlation really and since the activation puts them in the BOONus round that gives them a chance just by being in the round to make them a Day Rep.

D1:
Activate: [Karmelon]

Activate: [Nero]

D2:
Activate: [Nero]

Activate: [RCE]
Activate: [Xtoxm]

D3:
Activate: [Gamma Emerald]
Activate: [McQueen]

D4:
Activate: [PenguinPower]

Activate: [Profil]
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8039 (isolation #330) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8037, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8035, BrightEyedFish wrote:I am still teetering between voting for EJ and N&M.
y not Jingle?

I'm not against it.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8049 (isolation #331) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8041, Jingle wrote:
First, that quote tells us only that scum can (but doesn't have to) choose a player to be a day rep. It doesn't tell us scum can't choose a town player. It does in fact tell us scum can choose not to choose a player to be a day rep.

Where did you get the bolded information?
Here is where I learned of the "bolded information". Directly from Boon's announcement of the Day Rep ability. I bolded the parts that answer how I understood the information.

"Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick
one of themselves as a Day Rep
? They don't have to use this ability,
but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!"
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8051 (isolation #332) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8050, Jingle wrote:Okay. Now explain why they'd use it. Or continue using it.
Being a day rep means having power. We can argue all day about if that power has a big influence at this stage in the game but it is an EXTRA power all the same. I think scum learned of this new ability on N1 or at least that is the first night they could use it and I believe they did.
After Boon announced that scum had this ability and all the attention the Day Reps got after D2, I think they might have become more cautious with the ability and I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't used it since.

Knowing what we now know, scum is probably contemplating an when using the ability is more productive for them. I would say starting around now or in a day or two. I think this because now there are less BOONus rounds each night and thus most likely fewer BOONus winners. Scum can use the "random day rep" announcement to their advantage. From this point on it will be hard for town to decipher who is scum out of the day reps because there will always be the "random" out for scum to use.

Like I have said a few times. I am not pushing for the lynch of the 3 day reps from D2 at this time. I just want that information out there because I think over time and as more info comes in from all sides, it will be a key piece of the puzzle.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8053 (isolation #333) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8052, Jingle wrote:It really isn't extra power.

It's a way scum can out themselves if they want, but it's not extra power. And any halfway intelligent player would have seen that D1.
How is ending the day not an extra power?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8055 (isolation #334) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8054, Jingle wrote:Because they can't end the day.

It takes 3/4. If half of the day reps aren't scum, scum doesn't have any real influence to end the day prematurely.

If three day reps vote to end the day while discussion is still happening, they become obvious scum because the mechanic is public. Normally, that means they'd only do it when ending the day wins them the game, but they still can't do that here, because we can still vote in twilight. It's literally a completely useless role.
But they can also NOT vote to end the day. If 2 scum are on the Day Rep team and a scum partner is the leading wagon they can let the day go all the way to the deadline in the hopes that the wagon falls apart. I am not trying to imply that is the best strategy for scum but it is an option they can use and also create a load of WIFOM.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8056 (isolation #335) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I know 99% of the player list is bored of me talking about my Day Rep hypotheses and I apologize for that I just want the info out there.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8058 (isolation #336) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8057, Jingle wrote:I agree. If they want the scum team can choose to out themselves using the day rep mechanic. They could also claim, so we should probably just wait for them to claim and not scumhunt til then.

And arguing that the scumteam is going to use the day rep mechanic for WIFOM is itself introducing WIFOM about the mechanic.
I think the day rep stuff will only be helpful in retrospect, just a piece of the puzzle.

--changing the subject

Why would you be a bad lynch candidate today?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8060 (isolation #337) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:53 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8059, Elsa Jay wrote:Still wondering who we're lynching between Nev or Fishy. My vote is still on Nev.
Why do you want to lynch me? Am I really your 2nd scum read behind N&m?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8062 (isolation #338) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:11 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8061, Creature wrote:Are Nev and Fish our only scum candidates?
If I have correctly understood the flow of the game today, the people who most players want to lynch today are myself, N&M, EJ and Jingle.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8063 (isolation #339) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:12 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I am happy with a lynch on any of those to be honest.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8064 (isolation #340) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:12 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EBWOP

excluding myself of course
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8066 (isolation #341) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:17 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8065, Creature wrote:Why are we ignoring RCEnigma again?
Do you have a case on him?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8068 (isolation #342) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8067, Creature wrote:Do you have a towncase on him?
I asked you first.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8071 (isolation #343) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:37 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8069, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8062, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8061, Creature wrote:Are Nev and Fish our only scum candidates?
If I have correctly understood the flow of the game today, the people who most players want to lynch today are myself, N&M, EJ and Jingle.
That's an interesting answer to another question. Could we get an answer to the question that was asked?
What question?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8072 (isolation #344) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:39 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8070, Creature wrote:
In post 8068, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8067, Creature wrote:Do you have a towncase on him?
I asked you first.
PoE

Your turn
POE? That's your case?

I was town reading RCE mainly because I thought we were buddies and there were others that had my focus. Now that RCE seems to have flipped on me I'll need to sort him out. Right now he is a null for me.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8129 (isolation #345) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

There are only 4 people who haven't claimed?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8130 (isolation #346) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Or did I misunderstand that?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8131 (isolation #347) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:hey fish, talk about how Jingle couldn't push the way he is as scum.
Taking WIFOM as an option I can potentially see his push coming from both town and scum. Or are you referencing something more specific about his push?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8133 (isolation #348) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:09 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8132, Jingle wrote:4 with no claim information.

You said you've hinted at your role and the people you've affected should know what it is, which implies targeting role. Creat and Dave are targeting via their disloyal action claims. GE, Nero, X, and PP are the only other players who haven't claimed outright. And PP probably isn't protective, by virtue of giving his charges away.

Ok. I thought you were talking about hard claims.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8135 (isolation #349) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8134, RCEnigma wrote:GE hinted at a targeting role already, PP's is ambiguous because his gift could have just been from a boonus round but since it's a separate mechanic, it shouldn't have been affected by the stickyfruit.
Since when is GE or PP affiliated with the sticky fruit?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8138 (isolation #350) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:33 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I thought profii sent it to someone but it was redirected or something to TLK.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8208 (isolation #351) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8163, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8155, Xtoxm wrote:do you think macho modifiers exist in this game just to negate a bunyip and a scum JK?
It is very likely there is another town protective that has yet to claim.

-d
Are we considering the sticky fruit as a protective?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8220 (isolation #352) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8211, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8208, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8163, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8155, Xtoxm wrote:do you think macho modifiers exist in this game just to negate a bunyip and a scum JK?
It is very likely there is another town protective that has yet to claim.

-d
Are we considering the sticky fruit as a protective?
Didn’t that die with TLK?
Supposedly, but I was talking in general.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8222 (isolation #353) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Also, the fruit vendor is still alive and could possibly win a +1 or be gifted an extra charge.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8253 (isolation #354) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:44 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I need to start taking better notes and I keep mixing up claims.
If someone has a list handy can you please post a quick updated list of all who have claimed and what they have claimed?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8336 (isolation #355) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8289, DrewVa wrote:If the only person willing to add their name to a vote count on a line other than N&M is nero on elsa then it sure sounds like a consensus lynch to me

-d
Add my name to EJ. I was actually voting N&M for awhile but I have been TRing their posts the past few rl days.
In post 8291, Jingle wrote:Oh. Add BEF to the possible protective list. I keep thinking he's the bunyip.
Ahh screw it. I don't need a mass claim right now, but I will go ahead and claim my role since I seem to be getting closer to the chopping block.

I am the sticky fruit vendor and on N1 I sent it to profii.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8338 (isolation #356) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8337, DrewVa wrote:Have you vended since then?

-d
No. I was 1-shot and haven't got a +1 gifted/won
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8341 (isolation #357) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8339, DrewVa wrote:Do you have any theories about stickygate?

-d
I sent it to profii because he was my top TR on D1. I think he was redirected to TLK.

After the TLK stuff, I played around with the theory that profii could be scum and wanted to keep the fruit within the scum team but it was redirected to TLK. iirc profii was also surprised that TLK received the fruit because he had sent it to his loyal target.

All I know is that I sent it to profii N1 but I have no idea where he sent it/why it was redirected.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8343 (isolation #358) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8340, DrewVa wrote:This may sound like a strange question but why would you use any shots at all. If you vend to scum it can severely disrupt town investigative results, especially if you die and there is no known start point for the fruit.

Related question did you vend to profii because you townread him? What was your reasoning there?

-d

I know and if you could read my confessional you would see my paranoia of picking a target N1. He felt pretty towny to me D1 and another reason I sent my shot so early was because I was in a BOONus round N1 and there we figured out that we could up our charges and besides I never expected to live this long since I was practically deemed the D1 lynch already in the sign up thread.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8344 (isolation #359) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8342, Nev and Max wrote:Do we know if it died with TLK?
Supposedly, no one has mentioned having it since. TLK could have lied about getting the fruit when he was under pressure for not announcing he received something D3 and maybe he panicked and just said he had the fruit. I would have imagined he would have retracted that before his lynch but who knows, maybe he was pissed at us for not believing his SS claim.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8349 (isolation #360) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8345, DrewVa wrote:what bothers me is I don't see redirectors explicitly banned or allowed in this setup. It has to be some jank scum variant role; or profii lied about sending it to tlk.

Like does profii make that play as scum? I have a very hard time seeing it. But I have also occasionaly forgotten he is in this game lately lol

I'm not even sure if we have enough unaccounted for boonus actions that you could have stickied elsa the night he was double copped iirc

If you feel confident that elsa was not fruited then what do you think? Enchantress?

-d
Profii didn't send it to TLK, at least not directly. Elsa could have been fruited but it didn't come from me and that would mean that profii lied.

Unles there is a 2nd fruit vendor but that would be a question for those up to par with the Boon bank roles/variant rules.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8350 (isolation #361) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8346, RCEnigma wrote:I still can't wrap my head around how tlk ended up with the fruit.
We would need to know profii intended target to get a better picture. I'm not advocating this person be outed but until then it will be a mystery.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8352 (isolation #362) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

@drewva

Still think I would have taken that vig shot in our BOONus round?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8354 (isolation #363) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8353, DrewVa wrote:what did you want from that round I don't even remember the other prizes

-d
+1 and loyal
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8359 (isolation #364) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8358, Jingle wrote:Cool, so one of BEF and profi is scum.
Do you think scum!vendor would send town!profii a fruit?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8363 (isolation #365) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8362, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8359, BrightEyedFish wrote:
No fucking way on day 1. Scum vendor would pass that off to each other as long as possible.
exactly
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8366 (isolation #366) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8362, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8359, BrightEyedFish wrote:
No fucking way on day 1. Scum vendor would pass that off to each other as long as possible.
Also it could be possible that scum!profii meant to send the fruit to a scum partner but that partner was redirected to TLK.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8373 (isolation #367) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8369, DrewVa wrote:so BEF

Not only are you a fruity fish

You are a sticky fruity fish?

-d
A Sticky-icky fruity fishy.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8385 (isolation #368) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8382, Jingle wrote:Profii- inventor
Drewva- activator
BEF- SFVendor

There are only 3 non whitelisted roles possible.

In order for a redirector to be in the setup, one of those has to not be. DrewVa's role is funtionally confirmed by the fact that the activations did actually happen.
BEF's role is confirmed by the existence of sticky fruit.
If profii made up his role he could be a redirector. It would be incredibly bad play to fakeclaim a role that was going to be mechanically confirmed as scum later in the game, so profii almost certainly has a variant role.
DrewVa's role is confirmed but is the role AI?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8393 (isolation #369) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8390, Jingle wrote:
In post 8385, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa's role is confirmed but is the role AI?
Irrelevant to the you/profii dichotomy. The fact that one of the two of you has to be scum has nothing to do with Drewva's alignment.
I get what you're saying, I guess all 3 roles could technically be of either alignment.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8399 (isolation #370) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I hinted/crumbed several times to profii when he SRd me and he never seemed to react to my posts.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8421 (isolation #371) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8415, RCEnigma wrote:Add to that I don't know why scum activator would ever activate town. From there based on how Xtoxm played the boonus round openly claiming to start leads me to believe he's not scum with drewva. He didn't try to manipulate the boonus round in any way which would be a priority with a scum activator imo.
DrewVa
ABSOLUTELY
manipulated our N1 BOONus round under their theory that I would win and vig them. Read Alonzo's ISO and it confirms DrewVa played dirty that round.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8430 (isolation #372) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8426, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8421, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8415, RCEnigma wrote:Add to that I don't know why scum activator would ever activate town. From there based on how Xtoxm played the boonus round openly claiming to start leads me to believe he's not scum with drewva. He didn't try to manipulate the boonus round in any way which would be a priority with a scum activator imo.
DrewVa
ABSOLUTELY
manipulated our N1 BOONus round under their theory that I would win and vig them. Read Alonzo's ISO and it confirms DrewVa played dirty that round.
Small sample size. Also I was in OK2 and see why Nancy would play a boonus round with you night 1 that way knowing what kind of player Nancy is.
Fair enough. I'm not saying we should lynch DrewV, I am just saying they are not necessarily conftown because of BOONus round play.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8482 (isolation #373) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8480, Thanos wrote:Page 1 says we can have one Boon Bank role and two variants; so BEF is the boon bank one, Profii and DrewVa are variants.

BEF targeted Profii and Profii received fruit N1.
Who did Profii attempt to send fruit to, N2?

There could technically be more than 1 Boon Bank role but "if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role."
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8484 (isolation #374) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8483, Thanos wrote:Yes, I know that. So since Profii confirmed he didn't send it to TLK, either he's lying or there is necessarily a redirector which is a variant role, therefore making one of you three a liar.
If I'm a liar then profii is also a liar by default.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8486 (isolation #375) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8485, Jingle wrote:Or, alternatively BEF had another shot and used it night two on TLK.
I didn't.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8490 (isolation #376) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8487, Thanos wrote:True. Profii seems like a logical lynch today then, do you feel the same @BEF?

@Jingle: We all start out with one shot. He didn't win the Boonus, right? So you'd need someone to have gifted him a +1 for him to have done that.
I will support a profii lynch.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8493 (isolation #377) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8491, DrewVa wrote:Sure wish it didn't take profii 25 minutes to look up his night actions :P

-d
Yeah, imo it seems like he is waiting on input.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8495 (isolation #378) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8494, RCEnigma wrote:Bef scum makes the pool gamma/Nero/Dave/creature.
and bef town?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8502 (isolation #379) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8498, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8497, DrewVa wrote:if profii flipped scum?
ebwop: if profii flipped town

-d

I gave profii the fruit because I tr him. If I was scum do you think I would pass it to town!profii?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8509 (isolation #380) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8505, Thanos wrote:Hmm, N&M seem to have slid away now.
If I was under the same pressure as N&M and the focus suddenly shifted away from me, I would probably quiet town as both alignments.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8510 (isolation #381) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EBWOP

quiet town = quiet down
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8521 (isolation #382) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8519, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8512, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8502, BrightEyedFish wrote:I gave profii the fruit because I tr him. If I was scum do you think I would pass it to town!profii?
if you are scum, you only passed to profii because your action was locked before night ended and you didn't realize you were not winning in the boonus round.

I have to consider it given what else I know about what profii will eventually claim; I had some pretty good reasons to think he was town ngl

Boon also does occasionally do really weird bullshit. One of the two of you could be withold part of your claim; you could be a disloyal sticky fruit vendor; profii could be a disloyal inventor.

disloyal scum sticky fruit vendor would theoretically explain why you would eventually plan to cross-claim profii

like either way there had to be some pretty wifomy plays made this game

I still find it mindblowing that profii would try to generate a lynch on TLK by lying about who he gave fruit 0.o

-d
I have yet to see anything that indicates roles have permanent modifiers to start the game.

You have until end of boonus games to change night targets, if he saw he was going to lose I don't see why he couldn't change his target to a partner.

Profii and Bef could still be partners, not likely.
I didn't think I was going to lose because we all voted compromise.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8531 (isolation #383) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8529, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8524, profii wrote:so then it was REALLY weird for me that PP had given a gift to TLK - because the loyal apparently doesn't kick in until the following day, so it was irrelevant from that perspective, but TLK claimed Sticky fruit which obviously means whatever PP claimed didn't make it to TLK.
I still have no idea how in the flying fuck profii as scum would come up with a convoluted mess of night actions like this

doesn't the sticky fruit description say that it does other shit that you don't know about?

like what did the sticky fruit say when you got it?

-d
My role PM is basically the same as what's on the Boon Bank post. The only difference is the 1-shot modifier.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8540 (isolation #384) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:n1: BEF vends sticky fruit to profii, profii loyalizes PP -- WHERE IS THE STICKY FRUIT D2?
n2: PP sends fruit to TLK -- WHERE IS THE STICKY FRUIT D3?
d3: TLK ONLY ends up with sticky fruit and not other fruit

what

You weren't in a boonus room n1 right, profii? The loyalization on PP came from your rolecard?

-d
The fruit is with profii on D2, he sent it on N2 and TLK received it right before D3 start I assume. And then TLK was lynched before he could pass it along.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8545 (isolation #385) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8543, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8540, BrightEyedFish wrote:The fruit is with profii on D2,
you're sure?

-d
I gave it to him N1, and I don't think he would be able to give it away until the following night.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8547 (isolation #386) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8546, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8545, BrightEyedFish wrote:I gave it to him N1, and I don't think he would be able to give it away until the following night.
but you just said it is "passed along" with night actions -- is that done voluntarily or involuntarily?

-d
No, just check my role pm. Any player that receives the fruit will not be told what it does, just that they will be able to pass it along the following night.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8548 (isolation #387) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I asked in my confessional if I would be immune to actions if I did not pass it along and boon said no. Only the player who received it will be immune and only on the same night they received it.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8550 (isolation #388) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

oh and to answer your main question, I believe the passing of the fruit is voluntarily. Nothing in my role pm suggests that it MUST be passed the following night.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8564 (isolation #389) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8563, Creature wrote:I see we're still going circular.
Do we have to always explain everything separately to both DrewVa heads?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8580 (isolation #390) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:04 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 4634, The Last Knight wrote:If that wasn't you, I didn't get any other notifications in my confessional other than receiving a sticky fruit.
TLK says he got sticky fruit.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8617 (isolation #391) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:07 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8610, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8606, RCEnigma wrote:Why claim at all then?
Because we need to sort profii/bef nonsense and us being in a loyal hood is the only proof of profii's variant role being real

-d
How would a town!me flip help the rest solve the problems with the fruit. Because you will have the exact same info you have now--just one less town.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8630 (isolation #392) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:19 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8623, Jingle wrote:
In post 8617, BrightEyedFish wrote:How would a town!me flip help the rest solve the problems with the fruit. Because you will have the exact same info you have now--just one less town.
A town you flip neccessarily means profii is scum. A town profii flip necessarily means you are scum. Thus, dichotomy.

How? I have no loyal modifiers or anything. I could have given the fruit to town or scum profii.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8647 (isolation #393) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:36 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8633, Jingle wrote:Oh yeah. Creature confirmation and profii townflip incriminates Penguin. BEF scumflip incriminates one of the day 1 winners.
I agree at least one D1 winner is scum but how does my scum flip confirm that?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8650 (isolation #394) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:39 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8648, Thanos wrote:Oh yeah, he targeted me lol. Checked PMs and there's nothing. He can't be loud.
I haven't received anything but I used my confessional do submit my action.

Is Boon telling people they are gifted or whatever in PMs or confessional threads?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8657 (isolation #395) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:44 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8654, Thanos wrote:
In post 8524, profii wrote:I then went creature -> Loud - he said something about probably being a PR so I figured it made sense to make him more checkable - there was a discussion between me and someone (McQueen?) as I said to creature 'you're basically PR claiming' and he chastised me for it but it seemed like a good way to crumb I am going to do that
Waiiiit a minute. This was done on a previous night to Creature's action on me - does this imply one of Creature and Profii are lying?
In post 8655, RCEnigma wrote:Then we would have to assume SS had multiple shots by night 3. Which would mean one scum with night 1/night 2 winners.
Karm/Creature fit that Bill.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8664 (isolation #396) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5244, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5240, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So to get down to the bottom of the delicious sticky fruit mess...

N1 - x gave fruit to Profii | Profii makes y loyal.
N2 - Profii gives fruit to TLK

TLK received the fruit meaning he's town if loyal BUT TLK never got made loyal. Where did the loyal go?

Profii didn't even target TLK?
Penguin knows about this how?

I'm confused. Someone straighten this out for me.
N1 - x gave fruit to Profii | Profii makes y loyal
N2 - Profii gives fruit to y
D3 - PP asks TLK if he liked the gift PP gave him; TLK says he got Sticky Fruit. PP/Profii did not send Sticky Fruit to TLK
This post is interesting with what we know now.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8671 (isolation #397) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:04 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8651, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8650, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is Boon telling people they are gifted or whatever in PMs or confessional threads?
Yes.
Yes to what?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8696 (isolation #398) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:31 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8695, PenguinPower wrote:Drew can't be scum unless you can explain to me how my loyal neighborizer shot worked on scum.
If you are scum then your loyal would have worked on scum!drew
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8712 (isolation #399) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:43 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8708, profii wrote:So we are theorising that there is more than 1 sticky fruit in play and BEF didn’t admit it?

He won the n1 game right? So possibly got an extra charge to do that?

That actually does make sense - so i am guessing Creature isn’t going to be loud as that really fits so yeah we wait

Assuming my fruit vanished in Jail :-/
I didn't win my BOONus round nor have I received any gifts.
The sticky fruit died with TLK.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”