Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Welcome, Jingle!! Good to see you back on the dance floor again.
----
In post 6250, Elsa Jay wrote:Well a Jailkeeper would definitely do that.

How elsa do you explain no kill with both a vig and maf shot? Clearly scum went for me as well.
This & the below just sounds like tmi.
In post 6256, Elsa Jay wrote:Why would a town doc out a heal on me of all people, and why would scum claim?

If scum DID heal me, its because I made sure they thought I was a traitor. Which I'm not. I'm a Miller.
----------
In post 6269, BrightEyedFish wrote:EJ was TLK's top pick for a hammer. I think we should honor his wishes and lynch EJ.
Agrd.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I got my notification I was weak and had a 1-shot charge at 1:15 AM Jan 19th. He's obviously lying since Boon already passed out the bonuses.

Again, Una confirms he gave me the Weak modifier, so theres no excuse for Profii not getting it unless it never existed.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 6652, Elsa Jay wrote:I got my notification I was weak and had a 1-shot charge at 1:15 AM Jan 19th. He's obviously lying since Boon already passed out the bonuses.

Again, Una confirms he gave me the Weak modifier, so theres no excuse for Profii not getting it unless it never existed.
*29th, before you all dogpile me fore it,
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:15 am

Post by PenguinPower »

tbf, S_S might not have submitted until this morning.
<(") | (")>
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6379, Jingle wrote:
In post 6375, RCEnigma wrote:I have another result that I'm not ready to reveal yet but I think I intend on having them claim today.
No?

Like, I can't tell if you're terrible at mechanics or just scum. But no, no one else is claiming today.

Also, if you make the assumption that EJ and SS are both scum, but EJ is a traitor, then
mechanically
SS is the better lynch.
Oh man. Just occurred to me that a hard to read player replaced another hard to read player ...

Jingle you better be town here please. Because iirc, you would play this way regardless of alignment , being informative / helpful . :shifty:

~ P
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Jingle »

I'm town, but have done no alignment indicative thingies at the moment, Tony Danza.
This is a Parachute.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I didn't submit it until this morning. I was asleep when the day started.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6400, UnaBombaH wrote:RCE is scum too? :facepalm:
I havent rechecked my notes (I have terrible memory as people know) , but I actually have been townreading RCE...so, say whaaat??
In post 6416, Jingle wrote:Nope. Garbage claim, pushing traitor suspect over possible scum PR, potential rolefishing.

You need to go before LYLO because you tainted your slot. :P
This salsa dance move of breaking a business window to steal a videotape of hip hop dance moves, pings me.

~ P
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6657, Something_Smart wrote:I didn't submit it until this morning. I was asleep when the day started.
So we wait then. If Profil confirms, we will consider switching our vote because Elsa would be the better lynch in that case. But no way, you’re living otherwise.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 6657, Something_Smart wrote:I didn't submit it until this morning. I was asleep when the day started.
What was the exact time you submitted this action, if you'd like to share.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6468, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6465, BrightEyedFish wrote:@drewva
Why have you not brought me into a BOONus round yet?
You’re joking right? You just called us scum. :lol:
If drewva is telling the truth, then well.....I dont recall him activating us yet we went into BOONus room Z. Incredible.

~ P
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Jingle »

And... that's pretty unimportant in the scheme of things.

You guys are acting like we have all the information we need for the day when rushing through things is antitown. The profii bit gets resolved soon, and we can afford to wait. EJ's explanation for the vote gets tested today, and we can afford to wait on that too.

I explicitly don't believe the role cop claim. Disloyal role cop is an incredibly easy fakeclaim (Town him only gets information that scum has access to already.) and I find it unlikely that there are multiple role cops in this game.
This is a Parachute.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Considering the player list in here, I'm shocked I didn't get a vig shot prize. I would've shot one of our 2 prime candidates so fast, you would think I was in the room right next to you, watching you sleep at night.
--------
In post 6492, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6488, DrewVa wrote:idk if you guys noticed this but nancy really thinks Nero is town

I basically had to put my foot town that he was going to get nightkilled if we did him every night... and then he got in again anyway lolwat

but yeah I literally cannot stop nancy from activating nero at this point. SHES GOT NERO ON THE BRAIN, GUYS, HALP

-d
As for CD, I wanted to activate them D2 but they already got in and now I see twice.
Say what....??

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6662, Jingle wrote:You guys are acting like we have all the information we need for the day when rushing through things is antitown
But who is trying to rush things?? We just started last night at the nightclub on Jan 28th.

Anyway, going to eat lunch since I packed a split-up pizza from Costco. Note to self to resume reading from pg 261, and to think over why on earth would EJ be targeted now that I think of it.

Considering so much traitor talk, RCE believing EJ to be traitor - actually does seem suspicious.

Drew claimed he targeted EJ, RCE keeps believing EJ is traitor yet EJ said he's miller, nobody died n3. Considering the player list and that nobody died, I find it impossible to believe that scum holstered on n3. Maybe there is some advanced play from scum to setup ss and ej as innocents or to bus them if they're somehow all buddies in some convoluted plan together. But I feel slightly, that something is off. Thinking out loud here.

Also , GE can go too. His vote on us & saying he's given up, no way is he town in here.

~ P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:56 am

In post 6660, Elsa Jay wrote:
What was the exact time you submitted this action, if you'd like to share.
9:58 am EST.
In post 6662, Jingle wrote:I explicitly don't believe the role cop claim. Disloyal role cop is an incredibly easy fakeclaim (Town him only gets information that scum has access to already.) and I find it unlikely that there are multiple role cops in this game.
Except not, because he's a traitor??

How would I know that...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 am

Post by davesaz »

When I was in BOONus round N1, it clearly said the decision on the prize had to be submitted
before the night deadline
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:15 am

Yeah. But the minigame literally didn't end until the night did, so he gave me extra time.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6529, Creature wrote:
In post 6526, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6200, Something_Smart wrote:Vote is down now.
In post 6217, Boonskiies wrote:The Last Knight [8]: UnaBombah [1/18, 04:57], Cheeky Dancer [1/18, 18:15], Elsa Jay [1/18, 19:30], RCEnigma [1/18, 19:35], Nev and Max [1/19, 00:32], Xtoxm [1/21, 17:30], BrightEyedFish [1/22, 08:03], Mcqueen [1/23, 06:56] ------ [LYNCH]
So.....we're lynching this today, right?
Yeah, we're lynching inside the TLK wagon after S_S is gone.
Interesting that you say this, since it's looking like a largely if not fully town-voting wagon, now that mcqueen flipped grn. Also, drewva lying about gifting EJ vig shot, and waiting all the way until n3 to shoot EJ - mighty suspicious, not liking that at all.
In post 6535, Elsa Jay wrote:Also, WHAT TOWN FUCKING CHECKS A SLOT WHO CLAIMS MILLER/TRAITOR. THAT SHIT IS FOR A VIGILANTE TO DEAL WITH.

Pedit: yeah, which is why you're claiming that and saying "no way mafia have 2 rolecop!". Your not even a mafia Rolecop, probably a goon or something.

You got called out for lying. Why would expect scum!me to ever hammer at all? You just doomed McQueen to death.
In post 6523, Elsa Jay wrote:We caught SS as scum. Who checks someone who claims "possibly traitor" day 1 just to also say "yep, that's a traitor alright." Without going public about it? Or trying to push their lynch more?
Changing vote to SS in our private thread.

~ P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6593, profii wrote:DrewVa can activate people and it puts them in the bonus rounds
lol. i didn't even realize that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:No result on Xtoxm, he's almost certainly town.
SS , you're a funny guy lol.
And let me tell the audience why.
We're members of the same administrative team.
You claim rolecop, having got no result on xtox yet you say he's likely town - lol?
As a fellow member of the NRG, stating that assessment alone is heavily suspicious.

You told us your tr were mcqueen/n&m/una yesterday during my investigation of you itt. No mention of xtox .

I'm not fully caught up with the rest of the pages yet, but those series of events are simply condemning.

~ P
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:29 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 6666, davesaz wrote:When I was in BOONus round N1, it clearly said the decision on the prize had to be submitted
Considering Boon sent a PM notifying our room who won the BOONus round and that we could choose a prize after the day had started, I'm willing to believe S_S on this.
<(") | (")>
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 6671, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6666, davesaz wrote:When I was in BOONus round N1, it clearly said the decision on the prize had to be submitted
Considering Boon sent a PM notifying our room who won the BOONus round and that we could choose a prize after the day had started, I'm willing to believe S_S on this.
You're saying he's town?

~ P
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:33 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 6672, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 6671, PenguinPower wrote:
You're saying he's town?

~ P
No, I'm saying that I believe that he could have submitted after the day had started.

Still waiting to see if profii receives anything.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am

In post 6670, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You claim rolecop, having got no result on xtox yet you say he's likely town - lol?
I'm disloyal

My action fails on any town player

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”