BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: They

Post Post #6725  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 am

In post 6722, davesaz wrote:I think Elsa is trying to use this as an excuse. Either way Boon would be caught in a tough spot by the question as almost any answer other than "not saying" confirms someone's alignment.

Yeah and if Elsa is telling the truth about the vote, then McQueen has a valid reason to be uberpissed.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6726  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 am

In post 6724, Creature wrote:
In post 6713, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6711, Creature wrote:I predict a town loss.

Why? If you have info townconfirming Elsa, you need to share it.

My disloyal failed on her

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Something_Smart
Show

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Pronoun: He

Post Post #6727  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:25 am

Haven't we already established he was rolestopped?
If you know how to pronounce "bourgeoisie," you're probably part of the bourgeoisie.

Self-contradiction isn't scummy.

Jingle
Ring a Bell?

Post Post #6728  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:26 am

I was gonna pick these out, but I want a massclaim of what options were available and chosen and who was in each room at night. Scum likely has access to at least the latter, given that players can read previous night's games while in the minigame. What was chosen is of limited usefulness to scum given they don't know who got the power, and is useful for determining motivations. If this information is already available, let me know where.

Room A:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room B:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room C

Night 1:

Thanos: Win
Nero: Lose
Gemerald: Lose

Night 2:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3:

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6729  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:28 am

In post 6727, Something_Smart wrote:Haven't we already established he was rolestopped?

Have we?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Elsa
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?

Post Post #6730  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 am

In post 6727, Something_Smart wrote:Haven't we already established he was rolestopped?

No? That was given as a suggestion that would explain the multiple disloyal actions failing on him, but there is no evidence elsewise that a rolestopper exists. :roll:
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6731  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 am

No, I said it was possible I was rolestopped, Jailkeeped by the Alien variant, or there's an Enchantress.

Scumslip to reveal that there's a Rolestopper, SS? How nice of you.

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6732  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 am

You know the prizes aren't visible to later people in the room... so by compiling that, you're literally telling scum who has what important power.

And DrewVa it's not confirmed, but we know a killing action failed on him and he isn't bulletproof, so probably.
If you know how to pronounce "bourgeoisie," you're probably part of the bourgeoisie.

davesaz
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6733  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:30 am

@Creature:

Does that mean you got a result, or no result? What night?
I don't care what action at this time. Later it might be helpful for the logic web, but unnecessary right now.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

Creature
Solve This Game

Post Post #6734  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 am

In post 6733, davesaz wrote:Does that mean you got a result, or no result? What night?

I got no result N2
Sigh

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6735  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 am

I mean. The disloyal action didn't fail because he's town. So some rolestopping effect was applied to him. Ironically, he's slipping himself by not simply suggesting he was docced.

Xtoxm
EBWOXM

Post Post #6736  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:32 am

my feeling as a mod is that the unvote/revote thing is bullshit
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see though hurt not the oil and the wine.

Jingle
Ring a Bell?

Post Post #6737  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:33 am

Yeah... Nope. Players can gift powers around, which kind of cuts that argument at the knees.

And knowing what powers exist is >town utility than scum utility. The only powers that scum would know where they went are those that are fully claimed otherwise, or those that went to scum.

Xtoxm
EBWOXM

Post Post #6738  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:34 am

In post 6735, Something_Smart wrote:I mean. The disloyal action didn't fail because he's town. So some rolestopping effect was applied to him. Ironically, he's slipping himself by not simply suggesting he was docced.

this is an awful post
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see though hurt not the oil and the wine.

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6739  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:34 am

No? Where's the flaw in it?

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6740  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am

In post 6735, Something_Smart wrote:I mean. The disloyal action didn't fail because he's town. So some rolestopping effect was applied to him. Ironically, he's slipping himself by not simply suggesting he was docced.

I had no reason to believe I wasn't getting shot by the vigilante, bro. So we discussed a scum doctor healing me, but that's it. Then Xtoxm said ge targetted me last night amd had no action.

You just slipped that of the 3 possibilities, it was the Rolestopper.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6741  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am

In post 6728, Jingle wrote:I was gonna pick these out, but I want a massclaim of what options were available and chosen and who was in each room at night. Scum likely has access to at least the latter, given that players can read previous night's games while in the minigame. What was chosen is of limited usefulness to scum given they don't know who got the power, and is useful for determining motivations. If this information is already available, let me know where.

Room A:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room B:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room C

Night 1:

Thanos: Win
Nero: Lose
Gemerald: Lose

Night 2:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3:

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

We were in Room A, nights 1 and 3.

N1, we were in a room with BEF and Alonzo. We won 1-shot vig, which we unsuccessfully used on Elsa last night.

N3, we were in a room with RCE and SS. We all won in a compromise. We gifted a loud to SS. RCE gifted a loud to someone, I think. Profil confirmed that SS gifted him a neighbourizer.
Show

Xtoxm
EBWOXM

Post Post #6742  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am

there is no town reason for him to ever be docced last night

Jingle
Ring a Bell?

Post Post #6743  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:37 am

He did suggest he was docced. And also it relies on a conclusion to argue the point.

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6744  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:37 am

From my point of view, I know those disloyal actions were blocked. (Or they're just bullshit.) From Elsa's POV, they wouldn't be blocked, they'd just have failed because he's town. So he'd only have to explain why the vig failed... but that's not what he's doing.

And of the three possibilities, rolestopper is the only one that's normal.

Jingle
Ring a Bell?

Post Post #6745  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 am

Do you know who was in a night 2?

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6746  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 am

In post 6742, Xtoxm wrote:there is no town reason for him to ever be docced last night

By scum trying to save their traitor?

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6747  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 am

We literally were having a discussion about variant roles bro. We get 2 of them. And "Alien" is considered normal as well.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6748  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:39 am

In post 6732, Something_Smart wrote:You know the prizes aren't visible to later people in the room... so by compiling that, you're literally telling scum who has what important power.

And DrewVa it's not confirmed, but we know a killing action failed on him and he isn't bulletproof, so probably.

Whomever rolestopped Elsa, needs to claim because why does town rolestop a claimed miller?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6749  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:41 am

In post 6742, Xtoxm wrote:there is no town reason for him to ever be docced last night

+1

Exactly.
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games