DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6043 (isolation #1000) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6001, RCEnigma wrote:Can we do something special for Drewva's 1k post??
:cool:

My main just recently became a joat, now this. \o/
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6044 (isolation #1001) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6010, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4500, RCEnigma wrote:Nev and Max, Elsa, Something Smart. My Lynch pool for today. I still want Creature dead but I'd rather Lynch on wagon.
Still relevant.
Creature’s town.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6045 (isolation #1002) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:41 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6012, RCEnigma wrote:Lol McQueen I think you may be the scummiest person I've ever thought was town and I've played with A50.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This belongs in a sigline somewhere.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6046 (isolation #1003) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:43 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6013, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 6006, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5987, The Last Knight wrote:And SS is scum until they prove otherwise at this point for me. They're coasting too comfortably for me to be okay with it. I do appreciate the dedication to the game when it comes to replacing out, but that just makes me feel like they want to skate by without having to contribute.

I'm mainly just asking for more from them. Then I'll reaS_Sess (reassess).
In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.
There are so many people wanting to hammer TLK. Now he scum reads SomethingS but
AGAIN
TLK is silent on having one of his top SR hammer him (Elsa and I are his other SRs iirc).

I don't know but I think if I were SS I would want my top scum read to hammer me??

I tried to believe, but I just can't believe the SuperSaint claim.
You quoted those in correct order. Maybe I missed it, but that's the first I saw SS offer to hammer me. I've never objected to being a lynch target with designated hammers.

You're just
fishing
for anything at this point.
Bright Eyed Fish is “fishing”. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6047 (isolation #1004) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6014, UnaBombaH wrote:Being intelligent isn't the problem in itself.
It's when you realize that people around you are dumb when the social difficulties start.

Spoiler:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6048 (isolation #1005) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:52 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6022, RCEnigma wrote:I've never Hydra'd but sure I'm up for it, remind me after the game.
EnigmaQueen?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6050 (isolation #1006) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6041, mcqueen wrote:
In post 6036, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6034, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

and i ask once more, what makes tlk scum outside of the fruit fiasco?
TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
Exactly.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt to at least let him nominate the people he wants to hammer. Since he is not answering it makes me feel like his claim is not true.
why are we trusting people to hammer? i’m pretty sure very few actually WANT to die, town or scum, offered or not offered by themselves
I don’t think he’s ever getting lynched short of an actual guilty.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6051 (isolation #1007) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6049, RCEnigma wrote:Really Cool Queen and the avatar is Freddie Mercury but really close up.

Spoiler:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6054 (isolation #1008) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:09 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6052, mcqueen wrote:
In post 6048, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6022, RCEnigma wrote:I've never Hydra'd but sure I'm up for it, remind me after the game.
EnigmaQueen?
In post 6049, RCEnigma wrote:Really Cool Queen and the avatar is Freddie Mercury but really close up.
I was thinking RC car, but I am down for anything that includes a close up of Freddie Mercury :lol:

Spoiler:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6065 (isolation #1009) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6056, Nev and Max wrote:
It's when you realize that people around you are dumb when the social difficulties start.
You learn this lesson very early on in life if you are a fan of Family Fued.
Most people forget that the answers are based on surveys done of actual people. You might know all the top answers of every list out there, but it only takes a few Mooks to fuck up the whole category by answering off topic or so obscure that no one's guessing that one.

That might not make total sense in translation to this game, but you have to realize that most everyone is in the same boat as we are. Low info and looking for something to clamp on to. Other people's levels of intelligence and cunning in the game will effect our reads and our interactions.
You lost me after the bolded. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6073 (isolation #1010) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6068, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6065, DrewVa wrote:
Most people forget that the answers are based on surveys done of actual people. You might know all the top answers of every list out there, but it only takes a few Mooks to fuck up the whole category by answering off topic or so obscure that no one's guessing that one.

That might not make total sense in translation to this game, but you have to realize that most everyone is in the same boat as we are. Low info and looking for something to clamp on to. Other people's levels of intelligence and cunning in the game will effect our reads and our interactions.
It was more of a side commentary on our own bias and the realization that if we are unable to out ourselves in others shoes than we'll never really understand anything.
Okay, that makes sense but perhaps Jeopardy might be a better example? Since you actually do have to be slart to play that?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6078 (isolation #1011) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6077, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 6065, DrewVa wrote:

Basically he's suggesting you get 4 relatives to play Family Feud, and let us know when your air date will be so we can watch you and your relatives.
:cool:

~ P
:lol:

I advise everyone, never to hold their breath on that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6088 (isolation #1012) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

My preference would be for SS to be second last on wagon and LS the hammer on TLK, that way if Elsa tries to juke us SS is the hammer and we can deal with Elsa tomorrow

but I think Nancy is also fine staying on SS for the moment -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6099 (isolation #1013) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Sure we can. We ask people when they voted, and if they didn't vote at the end of the wagon like they said they did, we take them out for a free lunch the next day.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6101 (isolation #1014) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

We're voting SS at the moment -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6104 (isolation #1015) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6103, RCEnigma wrote:Everyone backing out on TLK skeeves me out so bad.
In post 6098, Nero Cain wrote:The way I see things right now are that if TLK is willing to get lynched then fine. If we wanted to not lynch him today and lynch someone scummy (Mcqueen, Creature, UL, SS or Elsa) instead then that's fine too.

Nev and Max had asked me earlier why we couldn't enforce it and my snarky answer is "We can't see votes, noob!" the real answer is "It's not a normal vote mechanic where we can see the votes and tell player X to hammer when they are at L-1. What we can do is lynch from any of the players that said they'd be on the wagon but weren't. We can't really lynch anyone for not hammering b/c we won't know who is going to hammer until the lynch is written up."
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6105 (isolation #1016) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6104, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6103, RCEnigma wrote:Everyone backing out on TLK skeeves me out so bad.
In post 6098, Nero Cain wrote:The way I see things right now are that if TLK is willing to get lynched then fine. If we wanted to not lynch him today and lynch someone scummy (
Mcqueen, Creature
, UL,
SS or Elsa
) instead then that's fine too.

Nev and Max had asked me earlier why we couldn't enforce it and my snarky answer is "We can't see votes, noob!" the real answer is "It's not a normal vote mechanic where we can see the votes and tell player X to hammer when they are at L-1. What we can do is lynch from any of the players that said they'd be on the wagon but weren't. We can't really lynch anyone for not hammering b/c we won't know who is going to hammer until the lynch is written up."
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6145 (isolation #1017) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Spoiler:
In post 6075, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: tlk
In post 5927, Creature wrote:You know what? I won't give cred for S_S when the only thing I remember him doing is talking about his meta

VOTE: Something_Smart
In post 5900, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5898, PenguinPower wrote:Aren't you voting me right now?
trueee but like I said I wanted a larger response to my plan of moving it to Elsa. I’ll do that now.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5739, PenguinPower wrote:We should lynch TLK today.

I will answer these questions tomorrow.
The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
In post 5753, profii wrote:
In post 5746, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5741, profii wrote:I’d suggest if we still want to lynch him, I hammer to prove this is all legit as I’ve only got aesetic left to give anyone and that’s a poopy one anyway so it’s chill
while you are still a bit nullish to me, I'd really prefer Elsa hammer TLK if TLK is getting hammered today -d
Obviously it’s a discussion point - I think the pro of me dying is it categorically demonstrates interference in the sticky fruit

But let’s extrapolate on my plan - if scum wanted TLK to out the sticky fruit and me to go “you shouldn’t have it” then they get a lynch all liars and they know TLK is town so SS is likely true

That gives them 2 kills in 1 day - seems like a good scum idea

I also think the PP was an unexpected counter claim - but the scum have managed to move the sticky fruit without moving the Loud modifier to TLK which is unusual - which is why I think if I die, it clears up that everything is saying is legit

I haven’t really collected all the prizes and stuff but surely Elsa just gets vigged sooner or later - it’s easier?

UNVOTE: TLK

I think he is town and I think PP is town for interfering in a scum plan by accident - if he is scum he lets the TLK lynch roll on I guess
In post 5756, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5754, The Last Knight wrote:Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
This is fair...and would confirm something for me.

We can wait another day.

UNVOTE:

Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[3]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, McQueen
Something_Smart[2]: DrewVa, Creature
ElsaJay[1]: TLK
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
CheekyDancer[1]:Gamma Emerald
Creature[1]:UnaBombah
Not Voting [12]:
PenguinPower, Profii, Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

OK so these are the bolded votes stated in thread, and I spoiled when the bolded votes were made so if needed (i.e., irt TLK) we can check the time.

I think there were several "I'm voting this person" posts that I probably need to go back and check but it's also helpful if people just say who they're voting right now

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6148 (isolation #1018) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Went back and caught a few more non-bolded

Spoiler:
In post 6089, PenguinPower wrote:Decided to put my vote back on TLK. Don't think that he can confirm what I want him to confirm reliably.
In post 6110, Something_Smart wrote:I'm voting Thanos btw.
In post 6111, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 6102, profii wrote:If you believe the claim “Super Saint is supposed to be lynched” is a ridiculous idea imo
So with what you're currently saying, is that TLK is "safe" for the rest of the game? :lol:
Assuming he is town, scum will never kill that slot. Why would they? :facepalm:
Now..you are sort of pinging my scumradar here as well, because it seems to me that you don't consider them being scum (at all).
Implying too much information.. :]

I think they are scum -> they are NOT a SuperSaint -> no matter if our organizing works or not. It's a scum-lynch and the "venge-kill" isn't real.
Not gonna move my vote from TLK today.

Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[5]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, McQueen, UnaBombah, PenguinPower
Something_Smart[4]: DrewVa, Creature, Profii, Thanos
Thanos[1]: Something_Smart
Not Voting [7]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish,Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Cheeky Dancer

***Please note I have not yet double checked the order of votes on TLK at present***

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6149 (isolation #1019) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6148, DrewVa wrote:Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish,Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Cheeky Dancer
Skimmed isos and I cannot figure out at a glance who any of these people are voting.

Kokichi's level of apathy is significantly worse than I have seen from him before; I have townread him the past for not being as active as town as he is as scum, but this is ridiculous given he's clearly not even attempting to read the thread.

I don't know what's with Elsa, I'd like him to be clear about when or if he has voted TLK if that's what he wants to do.

A bit surprised I can't figure out where BEF, N&M, and CD are voting given they've been active-ish.

Xtoxm and Dave just need to talk more regardless of my reads on them. I'm worried dave was getting caught up and then gave up or something

If SS plans to just go for TLK today I do think he should say when or if he has voted TLK.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6150 (isolation #1020) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

If I can remember I'll include the countdown in future VCs:

(expired on 2019-01-31 18:00:00)

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6153 (isolation #1021) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[6]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, McQueen, PenguinPower, UnaBombah, Xtoxm
Not Voting [6]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Cheeky Dancer

OK, I think Una was after Penguin, don't know when you joined the wagon Xtoxm.

This means TLK would be at L-4 in a normal game right now

If TLK is going down today, I imagine we want Elsa and Something_Smart at the end of the wagon. Right now I'm fine with Something_Smart being the hammer. (I would prefer Kokichi to be the third from hammer).

That's assuming people don't shift back to just lynching S_S outright, of course.

Actually at this particular moment I would even like Kokichi to be second from hammer over Elsa but that's not something I've talked with Nancy about yet so I won't go into more there for now. (I think Nancy would still rather Elsa be second from hammer)

In case this isn't obvious I'm basically fine with TLK being lynched today given his claim is very distracting, and I feel like he has shaped a lot of his play around his claim.

Mostly though I want the town to actually know what is going on because I feel like there are several slots that are acting apathetic

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6157 (isolation #1022) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[7]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, Nev and Max, Xotxm, McQueen, PenguinPower, UnaBombah
Not Voting [5]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Elsa Jay, Davesaz, Cheeky Dancer

Alright in that case right now the question is when Una voted, need to double check that vs. PP.

But it shouldn't really matter because ideally we will get Elsa to vote TLK and then SS to vote TLK and then we could basically end the day

TLK is at L-3 right now and this is the second time he has solidified as the leading wagon today. Given that his claim has already occurred I think it is likely he is going through.

So should we just get this show on the road? We don't need to hit L-0 since I don't think a simple majority actually causes the day to end in this wonky setup, we just need confirmation that the people we want at the end of the wagon are actually there in the right order.

So I think
Elsa should vote TLK
and then
SS should vote TLK
and then
dayreps should vote to end the day

Thoughts? suggestions? disagreements?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6159 (isolation #1023) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Elsa get in here and say if you're gonna vote TLK or if we're gonna lynch you instead plz kthx

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6161 (isolation #1024) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Are you opposed to unvoting and revoting TLK so that you are at the tail end of the wagon? -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6162 (isolation #1025) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Actually I don't even have a huge issue with having Unah second to last on the wagon but I think we're more likely to get the dayreps to agree to hammering day end with you as second to last

then we just get SS in here and we are good to go

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6166 (isolation #1026) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I mean, the whole reason we're doing this is that we're worried one of the two is going to juke us LOL

Elsa come on, BE A QUEEN AND LET IT GO AND UNVOTE/REVOTE TLK

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6168 (isolation #1027) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Probably as soon as Creature stops vouching for you, possibly sooner.

Okay SS, Elsa says he is second to last on the wagon.

You're up SS! GOGOGOGO!

-D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6180 (isolation #1028) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6179, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also PRs don't seem to be very important here compared to in a normal game
I think that’s what the BOONus rounds are for. And that reminds me a bit of the powers a player could possibly choose each night, in Heroes Wanted.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (isolation #1029) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6181, Gamma Emerald wrote:That's true, but unlike that game they're only +1s, which added up can be strong but is weaker alone, unlike HW which gave full PRs.
Yeah, that would be better.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6197 (isolation #1030) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

SS was online today, why has he not said he put a hammer vote on here?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6202 (isolation #1031) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 am

Post by DrewVa »

A lot of discussion today has been stupid so I want to see if anyone has anything to say before the dayreps vote to end. I'm fine with dayreps ending today and us getting this flip/these flips. Town needs to be aware that just because we have gone to deadline day 1 doesn't mean we're going to sit around twiddling our thumbs until deadline every day and that people need to give content with the time in the days that we have. Momentum is very important in wacky game setups like this.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6205 (isolation #1032) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6204, UnaBombaH wrote:Just realized/remembered that I'm a day rep.. :lol:

VOTE: END DAY

Please be responsible with your day-end-votes - I'm just laying mine down since I'm going to sleep+work next, meaning that I won't be around to vote for the next ~18 or so hours..
I <3 your avatar, btw.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6232 (isolation #1033) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6224, Nev and Max wrote:VOTE: EJ

-M
In post 6227, Nev and Max wrote:I’d be ok with your death too, but EJ needs to be sorted ASAP

-M
In post 6228, Nev and Max wrote:I thought EJ was the hammer -M
VOTE: Elsa

Sheeping this.

Hardclaim, we kept the vig and used it on Elsa.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6236 (isolation #1034) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6221, Boonskiies wrote:
Someone has cheated death.
In post 6230, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah. That was messed up. Vote EJ.
+1
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6238 (isolation #1035) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6233, BrightEyedFish wrote:EJ or SS?
We vigged Elsa and somehow, he is still alive.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6244 (isolation #1036) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6239, Thanos wrote:
In post 6177, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6169, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.

If S_S is claiming PR after this post, burn it with fire.
Gee it's almost as if WIFOM is a thing.
In post 6197, DrewVa wrote:SS was online today, why has he not said he put a hammer vote on here?

-d
In post 6200, Something_Smart wrote:Vote is down now.
And he voted for Elsa? How is this not scum indicative? Enlighten me, DVa
SS could also be scum but I want the vig survivor who “cheated death” lynched first.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6253 (isolation #1037) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6243, Elsa Jay wrote:I unvoted and voted again like you told me too, but sadly a fatal error was made because I unvoted and revoted in the same post: it cancelled each other out and didn't count as a new vote.

You do realize, Drew, that means you were roleblocked or someone healed me, the latter seeming possible since scum ALSO didn't kill.
Who roleblocked us and who healed you? Why would we be roleblocked when we claimed to have gifted the vig?

If someone doesn’t claim a heal on you, our vote isn’t moving.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6255 (isolation #1038) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6251, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa could have been roleblocked still doesn't change the fact you didn't hammer.
Yes, explain that Elsa? Why didn’t you revote like you were supposed to?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6258 (isolation #1039) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6254, Thanos wrote:
In post 6243, Elsa Jay wrote:I unvoted and voted again like you told me too, but sadly a fatal error was made because I unvoted and revoted in the same post: it cancelled each other out and didn't count as a new vote.
@mod, if I unvote and vote in the same post, does the timestamp change?
It definitely should.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6261 (isolation #1040) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6258, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6254, Thanos wrote:
@mod, if I unvote and vote in the same post, does the timestamp change?
It definitely should.
@Boon
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6273 (isolation #1041) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6234, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 6221, Boonskiies wrote:
Someone has cheated death.

I lived, bitches. Both from the mafia AND the vigilante shot. Somehow.

Pedit: Por Que, DrewVa?
How would you know if you were shot twice?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6299 (isolation #1042) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by DrewVa »

We did exactly what we claimed to do with our prize RCE, Boon just confirmed it.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6301 (isolation #1043) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6298, Jingle wrote:BTW, group A and group C both have weak as prizes. Does group B also have weak?
No, weak was not one of our prize choices. We had to choose between loud, neighbourhood, transfer and multitasking.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6305 (isolation #1044) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6300, RCEnigma wrote:As in your prize was used?
We did exactly what we said we were going to do. No, I’m obviously assuming it won’t take effect until tomorrow night, like all of the prizes.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6310 (isolation #1045) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6306, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6298, Jingle wrote:BTW, group A and group C both have weak as prizes. Does group B also have weak?
Did I miss something when someone said what group they were in? Or how would jingle know who was in what group?
Jingle is obviously mistaken about group A as RCE correctly pointed out.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6312 (isolation #1046) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6309, RCEnigma wrote:We gave SS the option if claiming today and I think it's in their best interest to do so. I'll save my theory for after his claim.
Well that’s why we did what we did. We obviously don’t trust him.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6313 (isolation #1047) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6311, Jingle wrote:
In post 4972, mcqueen wrote:i know the prize i want the most and it’s not a vig shot. Honestly Room A’s prizes sucked last night. The only useful one was a Weak modifier but Elsa wanted to use it on me if he won, so he would have wasted His prize
This.
That’s the PREVIOUS night, not LAST night.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6332 (isolation #1048) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Profii could you confirm if you got a hood shot? thanks

VOTE: elsa

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6351 (isolation #1049) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Jingle now that you're here can you help with the in-thread vote counts? Cause I am pretty busy this week

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6355 (isolation #1050) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Start of day:

Vote Count 4.~~

Not Voting [17]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Elsa Jay, Davesaz, Cheeky Dancer, RCEnigma, Nero Cain, Nev and Max, Xotxm, PenguinPower, UnaBombah, DrewVa, Creature, Profii, Thanos, Something_Smart, Gamma Emerald

With 17 alive it is 9 to lynch

Day will end on :
(expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00)
on
February 11th, 2019.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6364 (isolation #1051) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Vote Count 4.~~

Elsa Jay [3]: Nev and Max, RCEnigma, DrewVa
Something_Smart [3]: Thanos, profii, Nero Cain

Not Voting [17]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Elsa Jay, Davesaz, Cheeky Dancer,Xotxm, PenguinPower, UnaBombah, Creature, Something_Smart, Gamma Emerald

With 17 alive it is 9 to lynch

Day will end on :
on
February 11th, 2019.

Spoiler:
In post 6226, Thanos wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart, sorry

Didn't he scumclaim by not hammering the Supersaint?
In post 6237, Nev and Max wrote:VOTE: EJ
In post 6242, RCEnigma wrote:SS is a fine vote but VOTE: Elsa Jay is mechanically better.
In post 6245, profii wrote:VOTE: Something_smart

So it’s a choice between 2 people who failed to vote as we said (surprise!!!!) and we need to kill either the one who wants to do or the one who has barely made a scum read since Xmas...
In post 6337, Nero Cain wrote:ok that's fine.

vote:SS
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6368 (isolation #1052) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

do you need more charges RCE?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6386 (isolation #1053) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

We don't need to check it Jingle because we know Elsa is full of bollocks

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6390 (isolation #1054) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I did not, what did it say?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6394 (isolation #1055) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

did he scumclaim or what?

If he said he was changing targets then we can lynch him first

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6399 (isolation #1056) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

RCE is there some reason we can't just out SS's roleclaim from the boonus round? I don't see why we need to wait for him to claim it unless there was something in the last post I missed

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6407 (isolation #1057) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

oh okay

well he's still probably scum given he did not say he got a bulletproof result on Elsa

I'm wondering if we actually lynch him before Elsa honestly but I don't want this day to get out of control before everyone has a chance to say what needs to be said

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6411 (isolation #1058) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Activate: [PenguinPower]
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6440 (isolation #1059) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6425, profii wrote:a what? I don't think so? I played a night game thing if that's what you mean
OK so Something_Smart is scum and he gifted multitasking to a scumbuddy then

He was leashed in the boonus to gifting you a 1-shot neighborizer action.

meh, my bad, I didn't think he'd go full open wolf and that he'd try to survive a day.

we probably lynch SS today although we're welcome to let him claim his 'rolecop' result for Xtoxm first cause why not?

Nancy was right, we should have vigged SS. Sorry Nancy :(

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6441 (isolation #1060) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by DrewVa »

VOTE: S_S

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6442 (isolation #1061) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Activate: [Profil]
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6445 (isolation #1062) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I mean the rolecop BS kinda convincing, I sorta started to doubt when he voted compromise without saying anything after you voted compromise but I find him really hard to read sometimes. I mean you gotta admit he was putting work into that boonus round LOL. I think he said more in that round than he's said the whole game 0.o

whatever, scum gain a multitasking but we basically have a one-shot cop confirmation that s_s is scum, I'm kinda fine with it

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6446 (isolation #1063) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6443, RCEnigma wrote:Nah I take blame, I intended to throw the boonus game so no one won, didn't want multitask out there but you guys convinced me on the leash.
I wanted to vig him over Elsa because I was sure he was lying but when neither of us died, I started to question that. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6449 (isolation #1064) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6447, BrightEyedFish wrote:EJ, SS, Jingle, DrewVa?

How plausible is that for a scum team?
We’re not scum, BEF.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6452 (isolation #1065) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6448, Jingle wrote:
In post 6435, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6432, Jingle wrote:Why is EJ the better lynch than SS?
Because EJ flaked on the hammer.
AFAICT, so did SS, so.... :shrug: That's a terrible reason.
In post 6443, RCEnigma wrote:Nah I take blame, I intended to throw the boonus game so no one won, didn't want multitask out there but you guys convinced me on the leash.
multitask is comparitively low impact to the town roles I've seen. Even a loud modifier is worth risking scum getting multitasking.
But not if he gifted it though.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6453 (isolation #1066) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6450, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Activate: [DrewVa]
[/quote]

Yours doesn’t count. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6456 (isolation #1067) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6454, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Activate: [DrewVa]
Are you trolling here? :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6458 (isolation #1068) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6457, Jingle wrote:What is the activate thing?
It’s our role. Every day, we get to choose 3 players, including ourselves to enter into the BOONus round.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6459 (isolation #1069) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

So if anyone really wants charges now's the time to say so :P

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6461 (isolation #1070) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6440, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6425, profii wrote:a what? I don't think so? I played a night game thing if that's what you mean
OK so Something_Smart is scum and he gifted multitasking to a scumbuddy then

He was leashed in the boonus to gifting you a 1-shot neighborizer action.

meh, my bad, I didn't think he'd go full open wolf and that he'd try to survive a day.

we probably lynch SS today although we're welcome to let him claim his 'rolecop' result for Xtoxm first cause why not?

Nancy was right, we should have vigged SS. Sorry Nancy :(

-d
That wouldn’t have stopped the probable multitask though.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6462 (isolation #1071) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6460, Jingle wrote:Oh. Hmmm. Any impact on which room they're in?
No, we have no control over that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6464 (isolation #1072) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

It'd probably be better to just ask any room that gets the 'send charges to another player' item to find someone to gift that to Unah rather than activating unah imo

also this is kinda why I wasn't sure we wanted to hardclaim, since discussing who to activate is not going to be super informative for reads and can be distracting for town so let's not make a thing of everyone suggesting people to activate plz

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6466 (isolation #1073) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

We’re probably doing Nero again, if he wants it.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6468 (isolation #1074) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6465, BrightEyedFish wrote:@drewva
Why have you not brought me into a BOONus round yet?
You’re joking right? You just called us scum. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6472 (isolation #1075) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Activate: [Nero]
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6473 (isolation #1076) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6470, Jingle wrote:Also, if I can get a neighborhood with DrewVa somehow that'd be great. I have a couple out of thread things that probably bear discussion, but shouldn't be discussed in public just yet.
We don’t control ALL of the selections, just 3.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6474 (isolation #1077) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6471, BrightEyedFish wrote:But yet you are OK with letting EJ get away with his flaking. Do you all of a sudden believe in punishing people for doing negative things?
we just shot elsa? are you drunk?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6475 (isolation #1078) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6471, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6468, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6465, BrightEyedFish wrote:@drewva
Why have you not brought me into a BOONus round yet?
You’re joking right? You just called us scum. :lol:
But yet you are OK with letting EJ get away with his flaking. Do you all of a sudden believe in punishing people for doing negative things?
SS promised to give Profil a hood, which he never received, which means he probably took the multitask instead.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6476 (isolation #1079) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

btw Jingle you just joined so fyi unsigned posts are Nancy

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6478 (isolation #1080) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

This conversation right now is why you never get activated, BEF.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6479 (isolation #1081) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6477, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6474, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6471, BrightEyedFish wrote:But yet you are OK with letting EJ get away with his flaking. Do you all of a sudden believe in punishing people for doing negative things?

-d

So you say...
And you’re STILL questioning why we never picked you? Are you serious? :roll:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6484 (isolation #1082) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6481, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6478, DrewVa wrote:This conversation right now is why you never get activated, BEF.

-d
In post 6479, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6477, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6474, DrewVa wrote:

-d

So you say...
And you’re STILL questioning why we never picked you? Are you serious? :roll:
It's OK. I'm not bitter about it. I don't expect you to pick me. Just wanted to hear you say it.
But you can't say that I didn't play fair in our BOONus round together.
You outed us having vig. That was anti-town!
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6485 (isolation #1083) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by DrewVa »

We already used all three activations for today so any plans will have to wait for tomorrow.

Keep the conversation on scumhunting and scumreads, thanks.

As far as I can tell, S_S is claimed scum and Elsa is bulletproof traitor. Who are the remaining?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6486 (isolation #1084) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6482, Thanos wrote:@Dva: Would you want to activate people who are necessarily town? If that's what's required for a plan, I have something to say
Well of course. Is this a serious question? We sure as hell aren’t responsible for SS getting into the br.

D1: us, Nero, Creature/Karmeleon

D2: Nero, Xtoxm, RCE

D3: Us, Gamma, McQueen

D4: Penguin, Profil, Nero
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6488 (isolation #1085) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by DrewVa »

idk if you guys noticed this but nancy really thinks Nero is town

I basically had to put my foot town that he was going to get nightkilled if we did him every night... and then he got in again anyway lolwat

but yeah I literally cannot stop nancy from activating nero at this point. SHES GOT NERO ON THE BRAIN, GUYS, HALP

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6489 (isolation #1086) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6486, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6482, Thanos wrote:@Dva: Would you want to activate people who are necessarily town? If that's what's required for a plan, I have something to say
Well of course. Is this a serious question? We sure as hell aren’t responsible for SS getting into the br.

D1: us, Nero, Creature/Karmeleon

D2: Nero, Xtoxm, RCE

D3: Us, Gamma, McQueen

D4: Penguin, Profil, Nero
If we hadn’t have claimed, we would have just entered us and gifted to Nero but now you know, who activated him 2 days in a row.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6490 (isolation #1087) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6487, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6484, DrewVa wrote:
That wasn't in the BOOnus round though. But I was bitter then after you betrayed Alonzo and myself in the N1 round.
You played me then, why should I trust you now?
Because we were pink, there was no way to compromise with Alonzo and keep you from possibly getting vig and shooting us. You had just voted us, remember?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6492 (isolation #1088) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6488, DrewVa wrote:idk if you guys noticed this but nancy really thinks Nero is town

I basically had to put my foot town that he was going to get nightkilled if we did him every night... and then he got in again anyway lolwat

but yeah I literally cannot stop nancy from activating nero at this point. SHES GOT NERO ON THE BRAIN, GUYS, HALP

-d
I also owe Nero for defending us against “meanie” Cerb, as well in OK 2. <3

As for CD, I wanted to activate them D2 but they already got in and now I see twice.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6493 (isolation #1089) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:31 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6491, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6490, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6487, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6484, DrewVa wrote:
That wasn't in the BOOnus round though. But I was bitter then after you betrayed Alonzo and myself in the N1 round.
You played me then, why should I trust you now?
Because we were pink, there was no way to compromise with Alonzo and keep you from possibly getting vig and shooting us. You had just voted us, remember?
I don't need/want a Vig shot.
We were pink, you and Alonzo were blue, so there was no way to have him win and you lose. It was either us or you. \_0_/
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6495 (isolation #1090) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6496 (isolation #1091) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

You would have preferred we let you have it to vig town? -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6502 (isolation #1092) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6499, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6496, DrewVa wrote:You would have preferred we let you have it to vig town? -d
Again, I do not want a Vig shot. I would have chosen another prize.
So you say...
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6504 (isolation #1093) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6497, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d
Then why not vote EJ?
Ask RCE. He can back us up. SS claimed to offer Profil a hood. Profil never received said hood, which confirms that SS lied to me and RCE about what he was going to do with his prize.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6506 (isolation #1094) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Bef stop drunkposting

Elsa was going to be l1

Ss was supposed to hammer

Both are scum and both will be lynched

But ss is more likely groupscum unknown role whereas elsa is prob just bp scum

We're just going to lynch the scum more likely to have a scum pr

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6507 (isolation #1095) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6503, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6500, Jingle wrote:This 1v1 is boring AND unimportant.

@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?
Because EJ said that he hammered knowing that he didn't and misled us and caused Town McQueen to go down.
Both of them did but Unah gifted Elsa a weak modifier, where as excellent odds SS chose multitask. SS is more dangerous to leave in the game, than Elsa.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6509 (isolation #1096) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6505, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6504, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6497, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6495, DrewVa wrote:I don't regret shooting scum just cause they lived lol -d
Then why not vote EJ?
Ask RCE. He can back us up. SS claimed to offer Profil a hood. Profil never received said hood, which confirms that SS lied to me and RCE about what he was going to do with his prize.
So SS's lie is worse than EJ's?
Highly unlikely Elsa has multitask.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6510 (isolation #1097) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6508, Auro wrote:@Jingle that's the plan, but if DrewVa trusts me for that I'd rather be activated.
We can’t change our activations but if we can be protected tonight, we could possibly activate you tomorrow.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6511 (isolation #1098) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6501, Jingle wrote:
In post 6498, Thanos wrote:I can confirm myself as town to anyone through my night action
Do it to a townread but don't claim who before nightphase.

Also, don't target me.

Why not?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6571 (isolation #1099) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

Considering profii flat denies even getting your hood shot, ss...

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6582 (isolation #1100) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:36 am

Post by DrewVa »

Profii we mean last night. In our boonus round, we said ss was leashed to gifting you a neighborizor shot. That you did not get it means he is claimed scum and gifted multitasking to a scumbuddy instead (probably, unless he thought a charge transfer for the scum protective was more valuable) -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6608 (isolation #1101) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:29 am

Post by DrewVa »

So it seems the tlk flip suggests there is a scum sticky fruit vendor. This to me suggests that ss is group scum, baited our vig shot to elsa, knew his team was fruiting elsa, and elsa is now witholding receipt of the sticky fruit. This matches my reads and explains most of what has gone on. It points away from elsa being the vendor and ss could be the scum vendor so I still like starting there.

There are other possibilities but this seems the simplest right now. -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6648 (isolation #1102) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6646, Nev and Max wrote:Every time I try to make sense of the lynch and it's voting I keep coming back town side on SS and scum on Elsa for motivation.
That's kinda where I was at last night in the Boonus; but that being the case, I don't see how Profii doesn't get the neighborizor shot given that there is no indication that sending a gift is ruled as a 'night action' so there should, as far as I know, be know way to intercept or modify its target. So profii not getting the shot is basically confirmation that SS is scum

@mod -- is gifting boonus round prizes ruled as a night action? Can they be 'roleblocked' from giving a prize?

I don't see how this would be possible given that the prizes are sent out at daybreak AND that this would mean like if you got a sitcky fruit you wouldn't get a prize even if you won? I don't see it as plausible mechanically

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6659 (isolation #1103) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6657, Something_Smart wrote:I didn't submit it until this morning. I was asleep when the day started.
So we wait then. If Profil confirms, we will consider switching our vote because Elsa would be the better lynch in that case. But no way, you’re living otherwise.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6686 (isolation #1104) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by DrewVa »

We switched back to Elsa for the moment.

I still think there's a high chance both SS and Elsa are scum. But as a disloyal rolecop claim, if SS is telling the truth scum might kill him even to avoid the consequences when he flips town despite the mislynch potential later (probably not tho).

Elsa as scum might possibly be a higher value target for the moment. Let's consider the likelihood, rather high, that he got a sticky fruit. We already have a strong indication that the scum have a sticky fruit vendor given the events surrounding TLK. So they vended fruit to Elsa last night, protecting him and asceticizing him.

One of my main concerns here regarding SS was that he emphatically encouraged us to vig Elsa last night; this desire was based on the rolecop claim, but if he was coordinating with the vendor and Elsa it is likely he just wanted us to waste our limited night actions on that slot.

BUT it would also be good to get rid of the fruit, and since Profii has now received the Neighborizor shot there's at least some % chance that SS is actually town. Elsa is probably the more likely red flip. If he's green, then wtf, how does scum have both a sticky fruit vendor and an enchantress? That sounds like bullshit to me.

SS's claim is still kinda garbage, and both of his results tell us almost nothing. Elsa already claimed traitor, Xtoxm was already obviously town. No new info on either of those. Frankly I think if he was town his choices would be better.

I'll talk about it with Nancy some more but for now VOTE: Elsa

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6687 (isolation #1105) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by DrewVa »

a lot of shit to process though, was someone saying they had some other result on Elsa that made him more likely to be town here?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6689 (isolation #1106) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6661, Cheeky Dancer wrote:If drewva is telling the truth, then well.....I dont recall him activating us yet we went into BOONus room Z.
There are 9 people in Boonus rounds each night, of which we only pick 3. Given from the setup there is the implication that at least one is picked from scum, that means there are ballpark 3-5 people who are either randomly selected, or randomly selected with priority given to those who have not played in one yet -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6690 (isolation #1107) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6688, Something_Smart wrote:And Xtoxm was not obviously town.
He was one of only three living people on the day one lynch that hit scum...

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6691 (isolation #1108) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6688, Something_Smart wrote:Sticky fruit doesn't protect against kills. It's likely Elsa was rolestopped.
I feel like I need to have a glossary open while I play this game LOL

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6692 (isolation #1109) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by DrewVa »

RCE did your recipient confirm receipt? I kinda wasn't paying attention to that part and it'd be nice to continue not thinking about it

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6699 (isolation #1110) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

btw, I don't have the foggiest idea whether our role is a variant or what. Obviously it was kinda jarring to see my rolecard nowhere in the OP as a possible role, which makes it really hard to think about what scum could or could not have

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6702 (isolation #1111) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by DrewVa »

First I was a bit confused because I thought sticky fruit was also a protective

That aside, I guess I'm still kinda confused about the sticky fruit. Who did profii try to send it to originally?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6707 (isolation #1112) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6686, DrewVa wrote:We switched back to Elsa for the moment.

I still think there's a high chance both SS and Elsa are scum. But as a disloyal rolecop claim, if SS is telling the truth scum might kill him even to avoid the consequences when he flips town despite the mislynch potential later (probably not tho).

Elsa as scum might possibly be a higher value target for the moment. Let's consider the likelihood, rather high, that he got a sticky fruit. We already have a strong indication that the scum have a sticky fruit vendor given the events surrounding TLK. So they vended fruit to Elsa last night, protecting him and asceticizing him.

One of my main concerns here regarding SS was that he emphatically encouraged us to vig Elsa last night; this desire was based on the rolecop claim, but if he was coordinating with the vendor and Elsa it is likely he just wanted us to waste our limited night actions on that slot.

BUT it would also be good to get rid of the fruit, and since Profii has now received the Neighborizor shot there's at least some % chance that SS is actually town. Elsa is probably the more likely red flip. If he's green, then wtf, how does scum have both a sticky fruit vendor and an enchantress? That sounds like bullshit to me.

SS's claim is still kinda garbage, and both of his results tell us almost nothing. Elsa already claimed traitor, Xtoxm was already obviously town. No new info on either of those. Frankly I think if he was town his choices would be better.

I'll talk about it with Nancy some more but for now VOTE: Elsa

-d
Well knowing SS doesn’t have multitask or transfer and still has our loud is a good way to check him but reasonable chance he’s bussing. In any case Elsa green flip=scum!SS 100%.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6710 (isolation #1113) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:52 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6708, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm thinking S_S and Elsa are both reasonable lynches for today.
Probably one of them is the BEST choice, while the other is still likely better than a poor one.
BUT.
Out of the two of them it feels like Elsa is the one who needs to go first.
I dislike the fact that they didn't end up at the end of the wagon.
If it's a mod-decision to not count the vote-unvote when done inside one post, fine. (I disagree with that as a principle, but it's up to the mod)
But even then, if I were to have been in Elsas shoes, I would've made a post that unvoted EARLIER.
I mean, why not?
Then just revote when it was time.
So if they made a mistake, or if we think the mod made a "mistake", it doesn't matter.
They both shat the bed, but we start with Elsa.

My 2,4 cents.
Yeah, I’m not really buying it. I think the vote should be reset. I think Elsa’s vote would have been repositioned, because in what world would this ever be fair to McQueen?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6713 (isolation #1114) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6711, Creature wrote:I predict a town loss.
Why? If you have info townconfirming Elsa, you need to share it.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6719 (isolation #1115) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6714, Jingle wrote:Played suboptimally in a way that ensures you have to be lynched before LYLO? No, that's pretty clearly what you did. Even if you are town, you've tainted your slot irreparably.

Also, DrewVa, why would you have unvoted separately from your your revote? If you assume unvoting and revoting in the same post would work, why not just do that? It seems disingenuous to say you would have played around a problem you wouldn't have anticipated.

BTW, I personally wouldn't update that vote. As a mod I keep track of the post in which someone voted. I don't count revoting the same person as changing that position. I think it's perfectly reasonable.
I find it hard to believe it didn’t reset the vote and how am I being disingenuous here?

You forget that this isn’t a traditional game with public vote counts, so your clarification really doesn’t apply in this case.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6720 (isolation #1116) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6715, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6714, Jingle wrote:BTW, I personally wouldn't update that vote. As a mod I keep track of the post in which someone voted. I don't count revoting the same person as changing that position. I think it's perfectly reasonable.
If you count the post the person voted in, would not a higher number post be counted after the preceding posts?

If an unvote occurred, an action of unvoting a player should happen. Just because the next action - voting the same player - occurred in the same post does not nullify the unvote action.

Not reasonable at all imo (especially considering the mechanics of this game), but this can be tabled for after the game.
+1

Exactly, especially considering we’re referring to an SS mislynch that incorrectly felled another townie. I dislike Jingle calling me “disingenuous” for that as well.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6721 (isolation #1117) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6717, UnaBombaH wrote:What am I doing with my freetime? :facepalm:
:lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6723 (isolation #1118) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:21 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6718, davesaz wrote:Counting revotes as changing vote position (or not as the case may be) is critically important for plurality lynch, as it re-establishes which tied player takes precedence if there is a tie.
If you aren't counting the revotes in the same post the players need to be informed.
In an open vote game it might be apparent anyway (if VC's happen often enough). It's even worse in a closed vote game to not define what the correct result would be.
Exactly, Jingle’s post is pinging me a bit. :thinking:

If Elsa flips red, I will be looking harder at that slot.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6725 (isolation #1119) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6722, davesaz wrote:I think Elsa is trying to use this as an excuse. Either way Boon would be caught in a tough spot by the question as almost any answer other than "not saying" confirms someone's alignment.
Yeah and if Elsa is telling the truth about the vote, then McQueen has a valid reason to be uberpissed.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6726 (isolation #1120) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6724, Creature wrote:
In post 6713, DrewVa wrote:
My disloyal failed on her
UNVOTE:

Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6729 (isolation #1121) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:28 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6727, Something_Smart wrote:Haven't we already established he was rolestopped?
Have we?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Elsa
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6741 (isolation #1122) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:36 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6728, Jingle wrote:I was gonna pick these out, but I want a massclaim of what options were available and chosen and who was in each room at night. Scum likely has access to at least the latter, given that players can read previous night's games while in the minigame. What was chosen is of limited usefulness to scum given they don't know who got the power, and is useful for determining motivations. If this information is already available, let me know where.

Room A:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room B:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room C

Night 1:

Thanos: Win
Nero: Lose
Gemerald: Lose

Night 2:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3:

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}
We were in Room A, nights 1 and 3.

N1, we were in a room with BEF and Alonzo. We won 1-shot vig, which we unsuccessfully used on Elsa last night.

N3, we were in a room with RCE and SS. We all won in a compromise. We gifted a loud to SS. RCE gifted a loud to someone, I think. Profil confirmed that SS gifted him a neighbourizer.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6748 (isolation #1123) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:39 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6732, Something_Smart wrote:You know the prizes aren't visible to later people in the room... so by compiling that, you're literally telling scum who has what important power.

And DrewVa it's not confirmed, but we know a killing action failed on him and he isn't bulletproof, so probably.
Whomever rolestopped Elsa, needs to claim because why does town rolestop a claimed miller?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6749 (isolation #1124) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:41 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6742, Xtoxm wrote:there is no town reason for him to ever be docced last night
+1

Exactly.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6750 (isolation #1125) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:42 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6747, Elsa Jay wrote:We literally were having a discussion about variant roles bro. We get 2 of them. And "Alien" is considered normal as well.
What is “Alien”?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6753 (isolation #1126) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6744, Something_Smart wrote:From my point of view, I know those disloyal actions were blocked. (Or they're just bullshit.) From Elsa's POV, they wouldn't be blocked, they'd just have failed because he's town. So he'd only have to explain why the vig failed... but that's not what he's doing.

And of the three possibilities, rolestopper is the only one that's normal.
That’s the only role that stops all actions, iirc?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6757 (isolation #1127) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:47 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6754, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6750, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6747, Elsa Jay wrote:We literally were having a discussion about variant roles bro. We get 2 of them. And "Alien" is considered normal as well.
What is “Alien”?
Some Jailkeepers not only protect their target from all kills, but also render its target untargetable by all other actions during that Night. This variant is also known as Alien.
Which is very similar to a rolestopper? Correct?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6763 (isolation #1128) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:04 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6761, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6756, Elsa Jay wrote:As a member of the scum alignment, selling out you guys have a Rolestopper is considered bad form.
Okay, is anyone else seeing this?

From Elsa's point of view, me citing a rolestopper should be an excuse for why the disloyal actions failed.

Instead, he's taking the angle that he actually was rolestopped, something which he truly believes because he isn't town.
It literally makes no freaking sense for scum to rolestop town!Elsa.

I think Elsa just outed himself as scum.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6768 (isolation #1129) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:10 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6764, Elsa Jay wrote:No, I just outted SS and scum and want you to promise me to kill him next if you actually do kill me.

Town Elsa plays exactly like scum Elsa. You should know this by now.
I’m not scumreading you by play, don’t twist my words. I’m scumreading you due to your claim not making sense as town. If you flip green, 100%. If you flip red, maybe.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6770 (isolation #1130) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6765, Jingle wrote:So, Dave/Xtoxm/Drewva/Someone else all targeted Elsa. Two were disloyal and failed. Drewva was a vigshot that failed.

EJ argued both that scum tried to save and kill him.

Eh. I'm pretty much back to the same :flip both of them for the additional information: that I've been at all day.
Creature - he used a Disloyal on him.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6772 (isolation #1131) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6766, Jingle wrote:
In post 6763, DrewVa wrote:It literally makes no freaking sense for scum to rolestop town!Elsa.
Untrue. Elsa was a likely vigtarget and a likely cop target. He's actually a decent rolestop target for scum. Doesn't make it any less important to flip him.
How? Elsa is either a traitor or miller?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6774 (isolation #1132) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:14 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6771, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I crumbed Miller by saying I was a traitor. That seems pretty townie to me.
Metaing yourself isn’t helpful and why would you ever claim traitor in the first place?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6838 (isolation #1133) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:32 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6776, Jingle wrote:
In post 6774, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6771, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I crumbed Miller by saying I was a traitor. That seems pretty townie to me.
Metaing yourself isn’t helpful and why would you ever claim traitor in the first place?
EJ is A50 but with less sanity.
This needs to be one of their siglines, post-game. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6844 (isolation #1134) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:43 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6801, Jingle wrote:Drewva, what were the other options for prizes when you were in the rooms?

@Everyone else, help me fill this in, please.

Spoiler: Boonus Results
Room A:

Night 1:

DrewVa: Vig kept (used N3, unconfirmed)
BEF: Naught
Alonzo: Naught

Night 2:

Night 3:

DrewVa: Loud to SS
RCE: Loud?
SS: Neighbor to Profii

Room B:

Night 1 {Disloyal:

Creature: Disloyal?
davesaz: Disloyal kept

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room C

Night 1:

Thanos: Win
Nero: Lose
Gemerald: Lose

Night 2:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3: {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}
I don’t remember. Loyal, macho, I think.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6845 (isolation #1135) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:45 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6807, Jingle wrote:
In post 6804, RCEnigma wrote:They change each night and you can't see the previous nights prizes.
No, I mean he posted the available prizes in the individual's confessionals. Or at least in mine. Also, iirc no edit tags on what players posted. I took pretty detailed notes because Boon wouldn't let me multiquote the thread into my confessional.
No, just the links which seem to no longer work. Boon does however confirm your prize right in the confessional.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6847 (isolation #1136) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6813, profii wrote:
In post 6792, RCEnigma wrote:For SS to fake traitor and both Dave and creature to claim disloyal checks on Elsa would have to come from 4 scum in a situation that's SvS to begin with so I don't...think that's the case?
Would I be correct in saying that a disloyal check on a miller would also provide the same result as on a traitor or not?
Good point.
@Boon?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6850 (isolation #1137) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6818, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Dva why would you ask what is alien. We had a brief alien discussion in Not Known 15's large normal, only a few months ago. Sephiroth asked me if I was an alien jailkeeper before he flaked .
-------
In post 6716, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 6712, Something_Smart wrote:(Jokes aside, that's serious. Don't conflate what Elsa did with what I did.)
Oh, don't worry.
I know they are very different kinds of poop.
But yours smells just as bad on that bed, considering every townie should use the toilet.
Uh. Lol.
In post 6726, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6724, Creature wrote:
In post 6713, DrewVa wrote:
My disloyal failed on her
UNVOTE:

Huh??
In post 6732, Something_Smart wrote:You know the prizes aren't visible to later people in the room... so by compiling that, you're literally telling scum who has what important power.

And DrewVa it's not confirmed, but we know a killing action failed on him and he isn't bulletproof, so probably.
Thing is, at the rate we're going with the kills on AC & alonzo only, it looks like scum has some loose screws going on in terms of targeting prs. So I'm not worried whatsoever :lol:
In post 6748, DrewVa wrote:

Whomever rolestopped Elsa, needs to claim because why does town rolestop a claimed miller?
Because of his scummy play & the fact that he lies often. That is very apparent.

~ P
What? I’ve never played in any large normals on this site.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6854 (isolation #1138) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:53 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6836, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6767, Elsa Jay wrote:I still don't know how the hell scum didn't also kill here, Jingle. That's part of the missing puzzle.

So that's why something doesn't add up here as well.
Scum could have decided not to kill. I've done that before when it served a purpose.
Strange that our vigshot fails the same night as a no kill. Could there possibly be a scum jailkeeper in this setup?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6856 (isolation #1139) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:56 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6852, Nev and Max wrote:Group c had an immunity to night actions. Gamma and Nero won in that round.
But not to killing actions, iirc?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6857 (isolation #1140) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:56 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6855, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6845, DrewVa wrote:No, just the links which seem to no longer work. Boon does however confirm your prize right in the confessional.
He posted the entire list in my confessional.
I guess he’s not consistent then.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6880 (isolation #1141) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

What, there was a 'immune to night actions' winning result?

Nero, can you confirm you did not give Elsa immunity to night actions?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6882 (isolation #1142) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6881, RCEnigma wrote:Nero lost that night.
In post 6852, Nev and Max wrote:Group c had an immunity to night actions. Gamma and Nero won in that round.
?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6885 (isolation #1143) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:53 am

Post by DrewVa »

If Elsa is just ascetic how is he still alive?

That would deny doc save/jk

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6889 (isolation #1144) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

I think I was even in that room one night, I really need to write down all the shit from the boonus rooms next time. I thought it'd be easier to remember but there's a lot of little things to keep track of.

w/e Nero can tell us whenever he shows up again

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6899 (isolation #1145) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6890, Jingle wrote:
In post 6377, Jingle wrote:
Sloppy Ass Votecount Mark 2S_S (5): Jingle
EJ (4):

Unvote:

Day will end on :
on
February 11th, 2019.
Worth noting: DrewVa is votehoppy as hell. RCE says he prefers SS first but hasn't changed his vote.
You call, alternating votes between
players, “votehoppy”? Seriously? :shifty:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6906 (isolation #1146) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I still have a hard time scumreading Nev when they scumcased Alonzo the same night Alonzo died. I want to think of a case where scum used a neighborhood to scumcase someone they were killing while they were killing them and I don't think I will ever come up with an example.

Jingle I'm still not sure about. Kokichi doing nothing and then replacing out is NAI. If anything the only thing left for Kokichi bingo would have been him claiming IC. In the past I would have said Kokichi doing nothing is slightly town indicative but he basically has just been quasi-site flaking lately so I don't know if that works here.

Anyway Jingle is helpful so if he's scum I'd rather make him the third or fourth scum lynch rather than the second.

And yeah....... me and Nancy have gone back and forth on SS/EJ a lot. There's compelling arguments on either one being the scummier, there's a chance both are scum... if neither are scum then I think I just abandon this game and let Nancy take over LOL

I've kinda hurt my brain trying to decide which was the correct one to lynch first. I really wanted that vig to go through and me and Nancy got in a big fight over it and if Nancy won SS would probably be dead right now and our shot wouldn't be wasted, so frankly I'm still like, just kind of exhausted from the mechanics in this game. We deal with so much bullshit to get a vig shot and then it just goes into the Elsa black hole...

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6920 (isolation #1147) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6901, PenguinPower wrote:DrewVa is indecisive town. Move on.
+1
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6921 (isolation #1148) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6900, Jingle wrote:
Why?
DrewVa wrote: You call, alternating votes between
players, “votehoppy”? Seriously? :shifty:
Considering there were like 10 different changes in 15 pages... Yeah. Votehoppy. It's like you're actively making the VC hard to compile :P
It’s Boon, you should be feeling bad for in that case.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6922 (isolation #1149) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6906, DrewVa wrote:I still have a hard time scumreading Nev when they scumcased Alonzo the same night Alonzo died. I want to think of a case where scum used a neighborhood to scumcase someone they were killing while they were killing them and I don't think I will ever come up with an example.

Jingle I'm still not sure about. Kokichi doing nothing and then replacing out is NAI. If anything the only thing left for Kokichi bingo would have been him claiming IC. In the past I would have said Kokichi doing nothing is slightly town indicative but he basically has just been quasi-site flaking lately so I don't know if that works here.

Anyway Jingle is helpful so if he's scum I'd rather make him the third or fourth scum lynch rather than the second.

And yeah....... me and Nancy have gone back and forth on SS/EJ a lot. There's compelling arguments on either one being the scummier, there's a chance both are scum... if neither are scum then I think I just abandon this game and let Nancy take over LOL

I've kinda hurt my brain trying to decide which was the correct one to lynch first. I really wanted that vig to go through and me and Nancy got in a big fight over it and if Nancy won SS would probably be dead right now and our shot wouldn't be wasted, so frankly I'm still like, just kind of exhausted from the mechanics in this game. We deal with so much bullshit to get a vig shot and then it just goes into the Elsa black hole...

-d
Not saying N & M are scum here but in DnD mafia, scum NK’d their push, so I wouldn’t necessarily give anyone a pass, solely based on that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6923 (isolation #1150) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:42 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6911, Nero Cain wrote:Even if I'm wrong, Elsa is scummy on her own and is a solid lynch.

Though I just had a thought, what if Nancy was blocked? Did you announce your shot? This might mean scum is in Nancy's room.
No, I don’t think we said anything about it until I posted it in this thread. We didn’t want to out our vig, due to that, so it’s probably more likely that Elsa was somehow protected, rather than we were blocked. Also, SS claimed to have received our loud, so wouldn’t that mitigate against us being roleblocked?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6924 (isolation #1151) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6913, Elsa Jay wrote:So I have ample reason for scum to protect me as a "traitor" or a Alien didn't trust me and targeted me. Or an Enchantress wanted to Commute and targetted me so they couldn't die as well.

If SS's slip of a Rolestopper is anything to go by, then perhaps Mafia did rolestop me and someone elsa blocked their real kill from happening elsawhere.

Pedit: She said she gave it away though, Nero. And her actions take place during the day. Seems unlikely she'd be roleblocked.
Only the BOONus round part. We can gift, vig at night - if we still had it, that is.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6925 (isolation #1152) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:45 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6914, Nero Cain wrote:I coulda swore she said she vigged you....
We did.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6926 (isolation #1153) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6919, RCEnigma wrote:Nancy didn't talk about vigging in the boonus room.
You mean DVa. I barely posted in there in round 1 and didn’t post anything in there, round 3.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6927 (isolation #1154) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:51 am

Post by DrewVa »

Thougt that’s occured to me. Could Elsa possibly be a nexus or something? We know that TLK got sticky fruit but no one claimed to give it to him, right? So, maybe the actual NK was the one doccd/rolestopped? Because TLK receiving sticky fruit is proof of some kind of redirect in the setup.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6938 (isolation #1155) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6936, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Pp, why do you think n&m is scum?
Also, part of felt like ending the day but each time I return, there's something else something brings up... :neutral:
-------

Iirc the only people remaining alive are GE & I from the limbo large theme where EJ was town & GE was scum. There, GE did exactly what he's doing in this game.
There, EJ sounded different than in this game...EJ at least pushed for people's deaths via vote or otherwise. Here, I've even asked him on d4 about who SS's scum teammates are, he ignored it completely.
--------
Drewva why are you townreading us?
Also I think Cheeky site flaked...I suspect she was in too many games....
-----

@EJ I don't think that's how it works? Whoever is roped depends on what the 4 representatives for the day phase decide, afaik.

~ P
Why? Don’t you think I should? You’re not exactly in my never lynching category but you’re not doing anything to give me scum pings, plus you’ve been pretty solvey.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6954 (isolation #1156) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6953, Elsa Jay wrote:What's the chances of me being a negative utility role again in the following Large theme game?

The same as a 1/23 chance of getting my favorite role of Survivor in OK1. My luck is like that sometimes.
There’s absolutely no connection between the two. These are two entirely different games with different mods and fyi, both traitor and miller can be considered negative utility roles.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6956 (isolation #1157) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6955, Elsa Jay wrote:Elsa counters that point by not acknowledging it and moving on.

Just trust me here though that I'm town and SS is Scum.
Sure and Mafia will just claim their true alignment, right? :lol:

What I’m like to figure out, is why no NK? Am I the only one who’s wondering wtf’s up with that?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6963 (isolation #1158) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6962, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6958, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Considering no kill happened on n3, it could be that EJ was stopped due to so many folks targeting him (thanks Jingle for the documentation as I included your notes in my personal notes as well).

I'm not sure why your vig shot didn't go through though. Maybe I jailkept you because I had you as an sr (and probably still do ) . :twisted: :cop:

~ P
You’re joking, right? About the jailkeep thing? Not sure why you’d still be scumreading us, though.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6965 (isolation #1159) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I think this is my approximate tiered lynch order, reverse obviously

PenguinPower
Xtoxm / Cheeky Dancer
Profii
Nev and Max / RCEnigma
Gamma Emerald
Nero Cain / Creature / BrightEyedFish / Thanos
Davesaz / UnaBombah / Jingle
Something_Smart
Elsa Jay

I think nancy would have dave and nero like way higher

probably would adjust some things with a few good red flips

I'm sure someone in dead thread is pointing out just how obvious it is that one out of SS/EJ is a much better lynch than the other but if there's a really obvious answer about which to flip first I honestly don't really know how to properly spot it. EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross, SS is scum because of massive TMI in regard to EJ and nonsensical night actions. EJ is weak which doesn't matter because he just shoots town, SS is loud which doesn't matter because dead people don't care if they hear who shoots them.

I literally would have to check the PT to know which of the two we're voting right now, I've kinda given up on feeling confident on which is correct. I think based on what I just wrote above I probably was thinking Elsa was the better lynch, but I think I keep second guessing myself because he hasn't posted a picture of himself as an evil queen yet, which makes me doubt everything

whatever, just end day whenever you guys are ready

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6972 (isolation #1160) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6969, Creature wrote:UnaBomba is my other disloyal target if you're wondering. I got no result on her.
Okay good, I hardtown read that slot anyway.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6973 (isolation #1161) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:09 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6970, Creature wrote:
In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross
What about the disloyals getting no result on her?
But we don’t have a disloyal and our vig on ber failed. How do you account for that, since she isn’t claiming either commuter or bp? And why the same night we vig her, is there a no kill? And what about TLK receiving sticky fruit that no one claimed to send to him? Something’s not adding up here.

But I do wish that DVa would have listened to me and agreed to shoot SS, because we’d be much further along than with a vig fail. :/

Convince us to switch to SS, if it isn’t too late.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6975 (isolation #1162) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6974, Creature wrote:
In post 6973, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross
But we don’t have a disloyal and our vig on ber failed. How do you account for that, since she isn’t claiming either commuter or bp? And why the same night we vig her, is there a no kill? And what about TLK receiving sticky fruit that no one claimed to send to him? Something’s not adding up here.

But I do wish that DVa would have listened to me and agreed to shoot SS, because we’d be much further along than with a vig fail. :/

Convince us to switch to SS, if it isn’t too late.
Was the vig disloyal?
No, the only modifier we have is the “activate” one and SS claims not to have “disloyal” either.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6977 (isolation #1163) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

It sounds like the only one who has ever gotten a result on elsa was ss. No other night action has worked (that I've heard of)

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6978 (isolation #1164) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6977, DrewVa wrote:
It sounds like the only one who has ever gotten a result on elsa was ss. No other night action has worked (that I've heard of)

-d
Has anyone other than - who didn’t have a disloyal - visit her?

And i’m kind of pissed at RCE vetoing gifting Creature a room now. I just hate that both of our NAs were wasted. :/
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6979 (isolation #1165) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:09 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6978, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6977, DrewVa wrote:

-d
Has anyone other than - who didn’t have a disloyal - visit her?

And i’m kind of pissed at RCE vetoing gifting Creature a hood now. I just hate that both of our NAs were wasted. :/
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6984 (isolation #1166) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6981, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm supposedly visited her with a failed result and no disloyal last night.
Ah okay. If our vig hadn’t of been blocked, I would propose a possible asetic but Xtoxm’s failed results makes all of the disloyals on Elsa null and void.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6997 (isolation #1167) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:20 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6994, Elsa Jay wrote:Well your 2 options are me or Smart, Una. I wish you luck in you desicion.

Btw, we're all confirming we're voting between Me and Smart, correct? No stragglers please.
Why Unah? Creature confitowned him already with his disloyal.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7051 (isolation #1168) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6999, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 6986, Creature wrote:
In post 6976, RCEnigma wrote:AC lost night one didn't he? @creature/dave
Yep
In post 6987, Creature wrote:
In post 6981, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm supposedly visited her with a failed result and no disloyal last night.
I did N2
I dont understand. You're saying you disloyal vigged AC on n1??!? If you did a disloyal action on AC, well then I guess my sr on you has been right . :shifty:
---------
In post 6988, RCEnigma wrote:Forgot why I hard scumread creature. I think mostly the interactions with Una whom I hard townread.
Honest revelation moment: I scumread creat partly because RCE was scumreading creat. And I tr RCE.
In post 6992, Jingle wrote:
@gamma
why don’t you want to cooperate with compiling boonus options?
Funny thing is, I began wondering yesterday 1/31, if GE/koki (jingle)/EJ/xtox are actually somehow town. As in, super lazy town. If that's the case, the remaining scum could be in town leaders...but I still have major trouble seeing all of them as town.

In related news, starting to doubt my scumread on drewva . Their list and post where they had us as 2nd highest tr, sounds like it comes from town.
--------
In post 6984, DrewVa wrote:If our vig hadn’t of been blocked,
That was a joke from me ...

~ P
:lol: Yeah, okay, I didn’t really think so but you had both us going for a bit. You misunderstood what Creature said. He disoyaled both Unah and Elsa and since there’s been no funny stuff with Unah, I think he confitowned him with that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7054 (isolation #1169) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:14 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7001, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 6997, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6994, Elsa Jay wrote:Well your 2 options are me or Smart, Una. I wish you luck in you desicion.

Btw, we're all confirming we're voting between Me and Smart, correct? No stragglers please.
Why Unah? Creature confitowned him already with his disloyal.
... That's kinda why I wanted to know where his vote is going and hoping it's on Smart?

That sounds like you think I said "hang Smart or Una" which is obviously not the case.
No, I just didn’t/don’t understand why you’re mentioning Unah?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7056 (isolation #1170) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7004, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6978, DrewVa wrote:And i’m kind of pissed at RCE vetoing gifting Creature a room now. I just hate that both of our NAs were wasted. :/
What is this in reference to?
DVa wanted to gift Creature a hood, as our “compromise” prize from last night.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7057 (isolation #1171) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:17 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6971, Creature wrote:Hmm, didn't know I was a day rep
townclearing for Creature, or no?
Creature is town for a lot of reasons, so probably.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7059 (isolation #1172) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7007, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7000, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 6998, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6947, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 6944, Elsa Jay wrote:Killing me is kinda like throwing away an expensive couch despite just paying off the fees of purchase.
this is...a delusional analogy at best.
--------

n&m who do you think are EJ's partners?

~ P
Dave and Jingle are my best bets right now. I'm not sure past 5hat.
If this is because I asked jingle why he townreads dave, then I have nothing to say. lol.

~ P

It's not...

Dave has been pinging me most of the game because he appears to be posting more mechanical stuff then game solvey stuff. And then the thing at end of day yesterday too.

Jingle is a holdover read from his predecessor.
Yeah, those are the most questionable slots for us, too.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7060 (isolation #1173) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7009, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7005, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6971, Creature wrote:Hmm, didn't know I was a day rep
townclearing for Creature, or no?
interestingly, ej has n&m and ss as scum.
n&m has creat as tr.

Incredible.

~ P
Great catch. Eisa should absolutely not have anyone who townreads Creature as a scumread. A) because Creature is town and B) because Creature used a disloyal on Elsa.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7062 (isolation #1174) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7016, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7014, Jingle wrote:So... who all has/has used neighbor shots?

I know profii, but there are presumably four more out there.
Who cares and why?
Jingle has ben doing a lot of rolefishing recently. First the mass claim and now this.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7063 (isolation #1175) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7017, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7012, Creature wrote:
In post 6999, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I dont understand. You're saying you disloyal vigged AC on n1??!? If you did a disloyal action on AC, well then I guess my sr on you has been right .
My revealed actions:
N2: disloyal action on EJ - failed
N3: disloyal action on Una - failed

if that wasn't clear
EJ target history and other things:
Dave N2 with disloyal, no result
Creature N2 with disloyal, no result…disloyal on una, no result
S_S with Disloyal Rolecop n2, Traitor result
DrewVa with Vig N3 (waited all the way until n3 to use it and EJ lived though)
Una prized weak to him on n3
xtox on n1? with no result?

I forget, was disloyal ever a prize in any of the BOONus rooms?
That's also a disturbingly high # of disloyal prs if all town - which doesn't seem plausible.
On top of that, dave/creat/ss waited until n2 to use their disloyal actions - thats a huge coincidence...? And drewva waited into n3 to attempt the vig shot? Sounds like very unsafe dance moves in earthquake weather.

~ P
When did SS ever claim to use a
disloyal
on Elsa? He never mentioned any modifiers iirc?

We waited until D3 because we had no idea who to shoot on N2 and we seriously thought we weren’t living until D4.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7064 (isolation #1176) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:31 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7018, Cheeky Dancer wrote:

Who cares and why?
I guess you have one. Great, since I have a vig shot and guess who I will use it on.
Someone who knows Bleach and knows my fave chars from them are Gin and Aizen. :twisted:

~ P
In post 7019, Jingle wrote:Also if gammas room from last night could claim their identities + potential prizes, that’d be swell.
Gamma is town. I can verify that if necessary but it’s better for town if I don’t.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7066 (isolation #1177) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7022, Jingle wrote:Disloyal was a prize n1 for presumably creat and Dave. Ss’s ‘disloyal’ is unexplained, which is another reason to lynch him.
When did SS ever claim to either have/use “disloyal” on anyone?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7067 (isolation #1178) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:35 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7028, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Hmm. So if 2 disloyal actions failed on EJ, then EJ could be town - assuming creat & dave are town.
I'm actually starting to think SS is scum then .
But if SS is town, then that means EJ is scum and dave & creat are likely scum.

~ P
But why did ours fail then and Xtoxm’s? None of us have “disloyal”.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7071 (isolation #1179) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:37 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7029, Jingle wrote:One of Dave creat is scum in that scenario, yes.
Creature isn’t scum, something else is the reason things aren’t adding up here. I just don’t know what rn. As for Dave? Who knows?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7072 (isolation #1180) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:39 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7030, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7024, Jingle wrote:

Who cares and why?
Because the other options were scum indicative. There is no reason as town to gift ascetic, ninja, or macho, so if they didn’t pick neighbor they’re probably scum. And I’m trying to get that info. Which is ~half of the reason I want you to claim the room last night and potential prizes.
Well I don't remember the prizes. I didn't really look at it much as I wasn't feeling the game then. I pretty much posted once then flaked. I can say Nero and profii were the others, as Nero being in there made me concerned so that stuck with me.
Well, now you know that’s entirely on us. We “activated” him both D1, 2 and 4.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7074 (isolation #1181) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7032, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7028, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Hmm. So if 2 disloyal actions failed on EJ, then EJ could be town - assuming creat & dave are town.
I'm actually starting to think SS is scum then .
But if SS is town, then that means EJ is scum and dave & creat are likely scum.

~ P
Scratch that, I'm thinking of it too linear. Sometimes thinking aloud is bad. :facepalm:
Because disloyal works on the target if they're opposite alignment - so it roleblocks them .
But who would even know what really went on since they're was no result from dave & creat.

My assumption is if we get EJ (who I still have as sr), we could work off that regarding all that targeting. It's clear to me a claimed disloyal rolecop is less risky than a miller, on top of what's been happening itt.

~ P
Claimed rolecop sans modifiers.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7078 (isolation #1182) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7037, Elsa Jay wrote:

Who cares and why?
I guess you have one. Great, since I have a vig shot and guess who I will use it on.
Someone who knows Bleach and knows my fave chars from them are Gin and Aizen. :twisted:

~ P

Dangit P the heck are you doing. These kills are getting out of hand.

If your legit a Vigilante, then shoot Nev when SS flips scum and help us out here.
You want CD to vig a slot that townreads a slot, who claimed to use a “disloyal” on you? Tell me how that makes sense to you?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7080 (isolation #1183) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7048, Elsa Jay wrote:Yes you are. You gave up the right of free choice when you said you got a vig shot.
:shifty:

Dafuq?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7081 (isolation #1184) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7049, Elsa Jay wrote:Also, if you really wanted to shoot Gamma or something, why even give them a warning? Seems counterproductive, right?

You can work better as a second lynch tonight since you claimed out the blue.
Gamma’s town.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7083 (isolation #1185) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7065, Creature wrote:Water aboat Nero Cain? We kinda forgot him.
What about Nero? He has been bleeding obvtown almost the entire game.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7086 (isolation #1186) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:54 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7069, Jingle wrote:
In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:N2 I was gifted disloyal and +1, essentially turning me into a cop.
Oh. :oops:

But that still doesn’t explain Xtoxm’s failed action or our failed vigshot, since none of us have “disloyal”.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7091 (isolation #1187) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7073, Jingle wrote:
In post 7062, DrewVa wrote:Jingle has ben doing a lot of rolefishing recently. First the mass claim and now this.
I've been doing a lot of Boonus round fishing, yup. That's how we've got a mechanical one of SS/Creat/Dave is scum. Because there's only 2 disloyal gifts N2 and three people claimed to receive them.

Also, don't out mechanical townreads today, we already know who the lynch is.
Oh well, I feel extremely confident Creature did use disloyal and is town and he verified it by using it on Unah, who is pretty obvtown. So one of SS/Dave must be lying then, right?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7094 (isolation #1188) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7075, Jingle wrote:
In post 7071, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7029, Jingle wrote:One of Dave creat is scum in that scenario, yes.
Creature isn’t scum, something else is the reason things aren’t adding up here. I just don’t know what rn. As for Dave? Who knows?
SS being scum means that they could both be town (Not have to be though). And is the likely solution.
Why are you so certain Dave is town? and Creature is always town here regardless.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7095 (isolation #1189) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7077, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7062, DrewVa wrote:

Who cares and why?
Jingle has ben doing a lot of rolefishing recently. First the mass claim and now this.
He did the same thing in RC's wild large theme.....so I think it's NAI...
His brilliant memory, super personable approach, and high level of experience are going to be the end of me if he's scum.

~ P
Yes, Jingle is good at this game in any alignment. True.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7096 (isolation #1190) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7079, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7078, DrewVa wrote:a slot that townreads a slot, who claimed to use a “disloyal” on you?
I don't think n&m used disloyal...??

~ P
Sorry, I stand corrected on that. :oops:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7099 (isolation #1191) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7082, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 7078, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7037, Elsa Jay wrote:

Who cares and why?

~ P

Dangit P the heck are you doing. These kills are getting out of hand.

If your legit a Vigilante, then shoot Nev when SS flips scum and help us out here.
You want CD to vig a slot that townreads a slot, who claimed to use a “disloyal” on you? Tell me how that makes sense to you?
Have you not noticed his interactions with SS and how hard he defends him now? Just because he townreads Creature doesn't mean he's good. He's picking his battles.
How do you read Dave, Jingle?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7100 (isolation #1192) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:04 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7083, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7065, Creature wrote:Water aboat Nero Cain? We kinda forgot him.
What about Nero? He has been bleeding obvtown almost the entire game.
Sorry, if you were referencing something else?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7101 (isolation #1193) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7085, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7049, Elsa Jay wrote:Also, if you really wanted to shoot Gamma or something, why even give them a warning? Seems counterproductive, right?

You can work better as a second lynch tonight since you claimed out the blue.
I mean He could be misdirecting. If he says he's gonna shoot gamma and actually shoots somewhere else scum will protect gamma and leave the other person open to being shot.
Why would scum protect Gamma?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7103 (isolation #1194) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:10 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7097, Jingle wrote:I'm not. I have no read on Dave. But if SS is town, we should have two consecutive scumlynches as consolation, I'm independently scumreading him, and the claim is complete garbage.

Besides, if you have two overlapping 1v1's, you lynch the overlap. Always.
“overlapping”?

We could have vigged him last night. 2 NAs completely wasted. :/
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7104 (isolation #1195) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7098, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7056, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7004, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6978, DrewVa wrote:And i’m kind of pissed at RCE vetoing gifting Creature a room now. I just hate that both of our NAs were wasted. :/
What is this in reference to?
DVa wanted to gift Creature a hood, as our “compromise” prize from last night.
I was more questioning where RCE plays into that?
He was wrongly scumreading Creature at the time.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7105 (isolation #1196) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7102, Jingle wrote:
In post 7099, DrewVa wrote:How do you read Dave, Jingle?
I don't.

I townread:

You
CD
PP
Una
Creat

I scumread:

SS

I waffle on:

N&M

Haven't even bothered trying to sort anyone else.
Elsa?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7108 (isolation #1197) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

We’re going to drive poor Boon to drink. I just switched our vote again, back to SS.

Okay, I think you could be town. I townread Kokichi’s re-entrance into the game.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7109 (isolation #1198) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 7108, DrewVa wrote:We’re going to drive poor Boon to drink. I just switched our vote again, back to SS.

Okay, I think you could be town. I townread Kokichi’s re-entrance into the game.
@Jingle

There was supposed to be quote from Jingle in there.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7112 (isolation #1199) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

when did gamma say she took a hood shot?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”