Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Anime U-Pick: King Size [SEASON FINALE...?]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ImageImage
PRESENTED BY TATSUYA KANAME, WITH MHSMITH0 AND VARSOON

Welcome to Anime U-Pick: King Size! Where the celebrations of the 2010s decades is about to begin! Who will win? What kind of excitement are waiting for us? Join us as the biggest, baddest, boldest game of the decade commences!

Guest List (Players)
:
Dunnstral**

Spike and Jet
(HYDRA: Xtoxm + Creature)
Vedith
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Gamma Emerald

singletonking
BulletNLynchproof

Chito and Yuuri
(HYDRA: Weiss Schnee + Akarin)
Joan of Arc**

Toogeloo

Drixx

Elena Fisher

Severa
Flavor Leaf, Morality, Flavor Leaf

Reasonably Psychotic*
(HYDRA: Cerberus v666 + Amzela)
mastina

Liger_Zero
Almost50

Torque*

SuperfluousNinja
ooba, Robert2424

Ankamius
Clemency

Near x Mello
(HYDRA: Wisdom + Kokichi Oma)
Pink Ball
Asking for a friend (HYDRA: Alisae + the worst)

BOLD
means confirmed
* indicates a prod

Spoiler: In Party (Living)
Chito and Yuuri
Near x Mello
Pink Ball

Spoiler: Went Home (Dead)
Vedith, lynched Day 1, revealed as
Minoru Mineta, sided with the YouTube CopyStrikers
Drixx, died Night 1, revealed as
Theo Cornaro, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Creature, lynched Day 2, revealed as
Isuzu Sento, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Toogeloo, died Night 2, revealed as
Shinichi Izumi, sided with the Anime Content Makers
singletonking, died Night 2, revealed as
Takagi, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Ankamius, died Night 2, revealed as
Kira Yoshikage, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Severa, died Night 2, revealed as
Asta, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Gamma Emerald, lynched Day 3, revealed as
Iris Freyja, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Dunnstral, died Night 3, revealed as
Izumi Muyamura, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Elena Fisher, lynched Day 4, revealed as
Sayuri Haruno, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Reasonably Psychotic, Died Night 4, revealed as
Hiro & Zero Two, sided with the Anime Content Makers
mastina, Died Night 4, revealed as
Nozomi Tojo, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Joan of Arc, lynched Day 5, revealed as
Phosphophyllite, sided with the YouTube CopyStrikers
Liger_Zero, Died Night 5, revealed as
Kirito, sided with the Anime Content Makers
Torque, who was
Nadeshiko Kagamihama, sided with the YouTube CopyStrikers
, surrenders.

Spoiler: Kicked Out by My Dad (Modkilled)
SuperfluousNinja, Modkilled Day 3, revealed as
Chiba Erika, a Neutral Survivor

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=9
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78440
playerList=Dunnstral,Spike and Jet{Xtoxm+Creature},Super Smash Bros. Fan{SSBF+smash+Super Smash},Gamma Emerald{Gamma},BulletNLynchProof{BNL},Chito and Yuuri{Weiss Schnee+Akarin},Joan of Arc,Toogeloo,Drixx,Elena Fisher{Elena},Flavor Leaf,Reasonably Psychotic{Cerberus v666+Amzela},mastina/L/,Almost50,Torque,Robert2424,Clemency,Near x Mello{Wisdom+Kokichi Oma},Asking for a friend{Asking+Alisae+the worst}
replacementList=Flavor Leaf:Morality,Asking for a friend:Pink Ball,BulletNLynchProof:singletonking,Super Smash Bros. Fan:Vedith,Robert2424:ooba,Clemency:Ankamius,Morality:Severa,Spike and Jet:Creature,ooba:SuperfluousNinja
moderatorNames=Tatsuya Kaname,mhsmith0,Varsoon,Kokichi Oma
dayStartNumbers=6,1249,3147
cleanDay=true
deadline=2019-03-13 22:00:00 7.00
deadList=Drixx-1,Toogeloo-2,Ankamius-2,Severa-2,singletonking-2
dayviggedPlayers=SuperfluousNinja-3291
color=#FF00BF
voteOverrides=

Code: Select all

[spoiler=Day 1][color*=grey][Feb 13, 2019 18:51][/color] [b][color*=#FF80FF]Toogeloo[/color][/b] ~ [color*=blue][b]mastina[/b][/color] [post=#10721649]1223[/post][/spoiler*][spoiler*=Day 2][color*=grey][Feb 24, 2019 03:52][/color] [b][color*=#FF80FF]Toogeloo[/color][/b] ~ [color*=blue][b]ooba[/b][/color] [post=#10721649]3092[/post][/spoiler*]

NOTE: This game uses MathBlade's Vote Scrubber. For more information: go here.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:00 am, edited 91 times in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

GENERAL RULES

. This is a game, the main goal is to have fun, so have fun and don't throw crap.
. This is a GAME, the secondary goal is to win, so play to win and don't play against your win condition, everyone hates it.
. THIS IS A GAME WITH A NONSENSE MOD, so always feel free to point out suggestions and ask any sensical question by PMing or post in
bold, starting with @mod:
. And try not to throw crap.
. This is a good game, we don't want any cheatings here. If I see it, or someone sees it and report to me, I'll have to modkill you and turn you to a Neutral Survivor, meaning that you cannot win, plus I'll have to report this to Admins. I don't want to do that so please, PLAY IT FAIRLY AND KEEP RESPECT!
According to #41. No editing/deleting
2. No quoting Role PMs, but paraphrasing is fine.
3. No encrypted texts. However, spoilers= are OK. (Try not to use black bar spoilers, there are mobile players here.
4. No personal attacks AT ANYTIME.
5. Of course, no breaking the Site Rules.
6. No fake votes.

. This is a game brought to you by mafiascum.net, so please follow ALL the Site Rules.
THIS IS MOD'S COLOR
(#FF00BF), DON'T TRY TO USE IT.

TATSUYA'S ACTIVITY / PROD / "V/LA" RULES

. Be active and talkative. We don't want inactive players. But not too much like a post every half-minute, that's too annoying.
. As said above, so 48 hours without posting anything will result in a PROD.
. 24 hours after the prod, but you don't come back, I'll have to find a replacement.
. I can give you up to 3 prods, if you require a fourth, I'll also have to find a replacement.
. Having V/LAs? Post it in this thread in
bold
, and it is recommended to PM me about it too. However, I accept only up to 1 week length. Longer than that? You should find a replacement.
You must also have an V/LA status in your profile or the V/LA will not be accepted!

TATSUYA'S VOTING RULES

You can use the vote tag, like this:

[vote]Tatsuya Kaname[/vote]

And unvote tags, like this:

[unvote][/unvote]

Alternatively, bold tags are also allowed.

The game uses MathBlade's Vote Scrubber
, with manual double checking. PLEASE DON'T TRY TO TROLL THE VOTES.
Unvotes are not necessary, but it's good.
You don't have to unvote before you vote another player.
And lastly, don't vote multiple players in the same post.

TATSUYA'S GAMEPLAY RULES

. 2 weeks for daytimes. But can be extended due to things that might happen.
. 2 days for nighttimes.
. A lynch is acheived when the number of votes to a player is equal to half of the total living players, rounded down, plus one. If this doesn't happen before deadline, then it's a No Lynch.
. After the "hammer" or the final vote required for a lynch is casted out, a "Twilight" starts. All living players, including the most recent lynchee, may talk until I lock the thread and start the night phase. But no more votes can be made.
. I will announce the alignment and their role PM after their death.
. I will allow one informationless "bah" post at the start of the next day after you died. After that, you must keep silent until the game ends.
. All night actions are submitted in Private Topic, or PM if you don't have one.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

TODAY'S SETUP

At least 3
of you are confirmed
YouTube CopyStrikers (Scums)
. (We all hate it when your favorite anime content (and NOT PIRATED), gets a stupid copystrike)
. Almost everyone else are confirmed
Anime Content Makers (Towns)
There might, or might not, be third party member(s).

. Before the game, I have asked you guys to send me names of characters from any anime that started airing after January 1st, 2010, and is NOT a sequel to those aired before then. Then I'll assign alignments to all of you and then create a Role PM based on ONE of the characters you sent and your alignment, mostly the first one on your list.
There will be no duplicate role PMs
. And thus, no one has a Azusa Nakano Role PM, because it's my sample one. (Also I know, K-ON! is from 2009 but whatever, it's a sample PM, who the f*** cares.)
. YTCSs win if their fraction controls half of the living players, like 2 in 4, and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
ACMs win if all threats to them are eliminated.
Third parties (if any) have special win conditions listed in their Role PMs.
5. IMPORTANT
THIS GAME HAS SPECIAL MECHANICS LISTED BELOW, PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THEM CAREFULLY.

SPECIAL MECHANICS1.
THE 3-EPISODE RULE
- Your Role PM will have parts of your abilities (if any) locked, which cannot be used until it unlocks. Some players may start with no abilities at all (Vanilla). All locked abilities are listed in Role PM. At the start of Nights 1-3, one part will be unlocked, and you will have the full ability at the start of Night 3. Please see examples of the locked abilities below.
WATCH OR DROP
- At the end of Day 3, whether or not a lynch occurs, there will be a 24-hour daybreak where players may decide to "Drop" their Role PM and replace it with a new, pre-generated Role PM based on one of their other picks, by PM-ing the mod. The new Role PM will have its abilities fully unlocked
BUT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR, OR ANYONE'S ALIGNMENT.
. You do not know what's in the new Role PM until you decide to Drop, and the Drop is irreversible. Night 3 starts after 24 hours have passed or everyone decided.
CHANNELS
- At the start of the game, players may be invited to one or more numbered Channels (neighborhoods) (and don't worry, don't be thrown off by the channel numbers, there might be more, or less, channels than you think) where Role PM characters with the same/similar attributes (shows/genre/personality/gender?/etc.) are grouped together. You do not know what attribute(s) you share with your Channel neighbors, but it would become obvious fast. Channels are locked and no longer able at the start of Night 3. Channel information will be hidden when your role PM is revealed.

The sample Role PM is down here, it's there just to clarify what you'll expect to see in your Role PM.

Spoiler: Tatsuya's Role PM
ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
AZUSA NAKANO

Welcome,
Tatsuya Kaname
, you're a MOD! And your role is
AZUSA NAKANO, sided with Tatsuya-Kun
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You are invited to join Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 5 & Channel 777. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - It feels lonely after the seniors graduated, right? But you gotta move on, the Light Music club waits for you, new club leader! Lead the Wakaba Girls band and make some great music! You're here to
    help everyone if there's trouble
    . You'll
    answer anyone's question related to this game
    if someone asks.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) and have a chat with the dead players and spectators to fulfill their enjoyment}
    - You're here to run the game, you know the roles of everyone and has a job to control the game and avoid chaos. You'll
    reveal the Role PM of any deaths
    , control the votecounts and watch those funny little people throwing words.
    -
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2)You have the ability to prepare for the upcoming drops that is going to happen at the end of Day 3}
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) and change Role PMs of those who requested to drop their show}.

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when the game ends! NO MATTER WHAT
Good luck, you'll need it!

IMPORTANT: UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE, YOU MAY ONLY ACTIVATE ONE ACTION EACH PHASE. NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FACTIONAL KILLS AND ANY PASSIVE ABILITIES THAT ACTIVATE AUTOMATICALLY.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Game currently in design phase. Role PMs should be sent out in 10 days o͚͓͔̖̥͈͔̙̰̗͇̘̜̗̅̒ͪ̅͒̍̌̈́ͣ́ͫ͟͜͢͞ͅr̓ͣͯ̿̊ͮ̒̌̈́ͪ͒͒̓ͣ̽ͮ̔ͣ̍͏̵̷̢̥͔̹̺̲̜͍̬͇̭̦͓̙̮̹͍̜̦̘ ͇̰̮̬͐̋ͤ͆̋͑̆ͭ͛̑̋͑͊͗ͧ͋͆̏͡h̵̪͙͍̯̘͕̰̦̠̺̩̝͍ͭ̾̑͋̆̽̈́͗̀̽̏̉́̕͜ơ̊͂̅̔̑̔̅ͩͨ̈́̄͆͏̘̹̩̯̠̲̲̟̺̯̙̲p̶̶̢̡̼̘͕͉͉̥̖̜̻̩̍͗̾̊̓̅͆̇́̈́͘e̛̫̜̠̱̬̋̉͂ͮ̀̆͆͗͋͋̅̐͘͡͠͞f͊ͬ̀̃̓̓͆̾͘͢͠҉̟͕̯̟̰̤͍̹͚̰ͅu̴̶ͭ̒̾̋̄̈́͆́͒͌̈̀̑͡҉̲̜̱̮̲̟͚͉̭l̶̨͎̼̖̱̰̮͈̞̱̬̜̘̜͈ͬ͐̌ͥ͐ͨ͘͟l̢̛͉͙̟͚̟̩̓ͧ̈́̒̍̏̕͝y̴̢̖̜̱̗ͣͧ̑ͦͤ̇ͣ̐̃͑̓̅ͮ́̚̕ ̶̷͈̥̰̼̲̯̘͖͙͉͊̿͂̅̀͒ͫ͌̕͞ļ̟̱͉̦͈͎̮͔̖̤͇̩̗̓̎̌̓̏̔ͣ̈͒͊ͦͦ͆̊̅ͭͪ͂͊̕̕͡ͅé̵̴̗̺̠͔̯͖̥͔̣̘̞̞̦̗̑͐̌ͭ̉̈́ͣͦͣ͛͊̂͒̑̅ͯͫ̀̚͢s̡̭̲̯̮̠̩͈̝̗͍͓̰̟̗͒ͥ̒̊ͧͭͩ̄ͦͮͥͭ͐ͫ͡͠s̛ͦ̔̓ͫ̈́̃ͫ̎ͩ̐ͯ̚͟͏͕̣̫̪̼̝̩̙̰͙͓̼̯͚̯͚ͅ.̢͓̞̞̬̞͇ͧ̽͋̐ͫ̿͗̊̈́̀͌͘͜͜

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ALL ROLE PMs SENT! CHANNELS ARE UNLOCKED AND YOU MAY START CHILLING YOURSELVES THERE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GAMEPLAY BEFORE THE DAYSTART ARRIVES. (But whatever actually, I kept you guys waiting for long enough. But remember that some players have not read their role PM yet.)

ALSO, PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ALIGNMENT THROUGH REPLYING.

GAME STARTS AFTER 15 PLAYERS CONFIRMED (18/19)

...WELL THAT WAS FAST. I'LL ALLOW MORE TIME FOR ALL PLAYERS TO GET USED TO THE PRIVATE TOPICS. GAME STARTS IN (expired on 2019-01-31 19:00:00)

THOSE WHO STILL HASN'T CONFIRMED HAVE (expired on 2019-02-02 12:00:00) TO DO SO.

ALSO, HYDRAS NOW HAVE A PRIVATE TOPIC FOR THEIR HEADS. CHECK THE SUBFORUM.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(Opening post coming!)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:01 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Actually, delay that and
DAY 1 OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

("Glorious Crown" plays, cheers)

From mafiascum, the biggest online Mafia community!

Brought to you by Crunchyroll, MyAnimeList and Netflix!

The bigeest celebration of Anime!

The biggest celebration of lynch and kills!

The biggest installment of a nonsense game mod!

All can be find here in...

Starring 19 of the most loved mafiascum players!

A big house!

Lazy staffs!

And a sleeping mod!

All together here for a 10-year lookback!

Over thousands of shows!

All being remembered in one hell of a game!

ARE YOU READY????

PLEASE WELCOME, TONIGHT'S 19 GUESTS!

OUR CO-PRESENTERS, MHSMITH0 AND VARSOON!

AND THE BIG BABY HIMSELF, TATSUYA KANAME!

(cheers)

I mean, wow, it's great to be here. The 2010s decade is coming to an end, and as an anime watcher... not a super fan, but watcher nonetheless, this game is here to celebrate the new era of it. This is also my first Large Theme game modded, so feel free to give your suggestions!

Before we go, first of all, I have to apologize to you all that this takes sooo long to come out. I have tried my best, but being a bit lazy now and then really kills you guys waiting. Now, we are ready, the systems are ready, and the channels are ready. Are you ready? Let's start the Glorious Game!

(Cheers)

Remember that these players may have access to one of the Channels that you may go watch alongside with this main stream. Also, spoiler alert, something big is happening after Day 3, when Episode 3 is about to come to an end, so stay tuned!

And with all that said, why are you here? Let's get the party rollin'!

Votecount 1.1

Near x Mello (1): Dunnstral
Dunnstral (1): BulletNLynchProof

Not Voting (18): Spike and Jet(0), Super Smash Bros. Fan(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Chito and Yuuri(0), Joan of Arc(0), Toogeloo(0), Drixx(0), MariaR(0), Flavor Leaf(0), Reasonably Psychotic(0), mastina(0), Almost50(0), Torque(0), Robert2424(0), Clemency(0), Near x Mello(0), Asking for a friend(0)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-14 19:00:00)

MathBlade's votecount had issues, this is a manually recorded VoteCount. (And remember, I use his votecounter with my own manual double checking.)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.2

Joan of Arc(3)
~ (1), (3), (8)

Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (15), (4)
Toogeloo(1)
~ (1)
Super Smash Bros. Fan(1)
~ (2)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (8)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (3)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (2)
Clemency(1)
~ (3)
Almost50(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (7): Spike and Jet(0), Gamma Emerald(5), Toogeloo(0), Flavor Leaf(2), Reasonably Psychotic(7), Torque(11), Asking for a friend(5)

CreditsThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Morality replaces Flavor Leaf!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.3

Joan of Arc(3)
~ (1), (19), (20)

Reasonably Psychotic(2)
~ (21), (16)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (29), (16)
Toogeloo(1)
~ (1)
Super Smash Bros. Fan(1)
~ (23)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (4)
Morality(1)
~ (9)
BulletNLynchProof(1)
~ (10)
Clemency(1)
~ (5)
Almost50(1)
~ (18)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (4): Spike and Jet(11), Toogeloo(7), Reasonably Psychotic(14), Asking for a friend(27)

CreditsThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Fixed!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.4

Super Smash Bros. Fan(3)
~ (36), (30), (28)

Reasonably Psychotic(2)
~ (22), (16)
Joan of Arc(2)
~ (20), (34)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (34), (10)
BulletNLynchProof(2)
~ (16), (2)
Spike and Jet(1)
~ (49)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (6)
Morality(1)
~ (9)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (28)
Clemency(1)
~ (6)
Asking for a friend(1)
~ (25)

Not Voting (2): Toogeloo(7), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.5

Super Smash Bros. Fan(3)
~ (36), (30), (43)

Joan of Arc(2)
~ (20), (38)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (34), (10)
BulletNLynchProof(2)
~ (16), (3)
Asking for a friend(2)
~ (39), (23)
Spike and Jet(1)
~ (58)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (16)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (8)
Morality(1)
~ (14)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (37)
Clemency(1)
~ (6)

Not Voting (2): Toogeloo(7), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

MOD REMINDERS
Toogeloo & mastina are being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-02-04 21:49:43) to return or they will be replaced.

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Finding replacement for Asking for a friend...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Pink Ball replaces Asking for a friend!

Votecount 1.6

Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (35), (11), (8)

Super Smash Bros. Fan(2)
~ (30), (46)
Spike and Jet(2)
~ (74), (39)
Pink Ball(2)
~ (38), (24)
BulletNLynchProof(2)
~ (14), (3)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (20)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (8)
Morality(1)
~ (14)
Joan of Arc(1)
~ (22)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (41)
Clemency(1)
~ (7)

Not Voting (2): (54), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

singletonking replaces BulletNLynchProof!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Super Smash Bros. Fan requested replacement. Contacting the Replacement list...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Almost50 and Reasonably Psychotic are being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-02-06 05:33:14) to join back in or they'll be replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Vedith replaces Super Smash Bros. Fan!

Votecount 1.7

Vedith(4)
~ (30), (47), (41), (46)

Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (38), (11), (12)
Pink Ball(2)
~ (44), (27)
Spike and Jet(1)
~ (74)
singletonking(1)
~ (14)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (21)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (8)
Morality(1)
~ (15)
Joan of Arc(1)
~ (22)
Clemency(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (3): (66), Vedith(1), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

MOD REMINDERS
Almost50 and Reasonably Psychotic have (expired on 2019-02-06 05:33:14) to join back in or they'll be replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.8

Vedith(5)
~ (48), (50), (46), (40), (101)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (49), (27), (11)
Spike and Jet(2)
~ (77), (15)
singletonking(1)
~ (15)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (27)
Morality(1)
~ (15)
Joan of Arc(1)
~ (23)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (12)
Clemency(1)
~ (8)
Almost50(1)
~ (21)

Not Voting (2): Reasonably Psychotic(28), (33)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.9

Vedith(5)
~ (67), (63), (54), (41), (112)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (53), (27), (13)
Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (19), (104), (24)
Spike and Jet(1)
~ (19)
singletonking(1)
~ (16)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (40)
Morality(1)
~ (17)
Clemency(1)
~ (9)
Almost50(1)
~ (36)

Not Voting (2): Reasonably Psychotic(30), (36)

MOD REMINDERS
We are now halfway through Day 1!
Joan of Arc is being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-02-08 10:41:25) before they are replaced.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.10

Vedith(5)
~ (73), (67), (60), (41), (112)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (61), (28), (15)
Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (19), (122), (24)
Spike and Jet(1)
~ (19)
singletonking(1)
~ (16)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (50)
Clemency(1)
~ (11)
Almost50(1)
~ (39)

Not Voting (3): (18), Reasonably Psychotic(36), (43)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Clemency is being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-02-09 23:13:18) to join back in before they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.11

Vedith(5)
~ (73), (70), (60), (43), (115)

Pink Ball(5)
~ (66), (29), (15), (44), (41)
mastina(2)
~ (21), (124)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (20), (25)
singletonking(1)
~ (18)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (51)
Clemency(1)
~ (11)

Not Voting (2): (23), Reasonably Psychotic(36)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.12

Vedith(4)
~ (76), (74), (51), (117)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (68), (31), (16)
mastina(2)
~ (22), (45)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (21), (25)
singletonking(1)
~ (18)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (70)
Clemency(1)
~ (13)

Not Voting (5): (45), (29), Reasonably Psychotic(38), (66), (150)

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.13

Vedith(4)
~ (78), (76), (52), (117)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (71), (31), (16)
mastina(2)
~ (23), (52)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (21), (25)
singletonking(1)
~ (18)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (71)
Clemency(1)
~ (13)

Not Voting (5): (47), (30), Reasonably Psychotic(41), (66), (156)

MOD REMINDERS
Dunnstral and Robert2424 are being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-02-13 02:33:57) to join back in or they'll be replaced

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.14

Vedith(4)
~ (79), (76), (52), (118)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (71), (31), (17)
mastina(2)
~ (25), (52)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (21), (27)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (71)
Clemency(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (6): (47), (38), (23), Reasonably Psychotic(41), (66), (156)

MOD REMINDERS
LESS THAN 48 HOURS REMAINING!
Also, thread auto-locks at deadline.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Joan of Arc is getting a second prod. They have (expired on 2019-02-13 21:26:53) to join back in or they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.15

Vedith(5)
~ (91), (79), (52), (73), (32)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (17), (78), (29)
mastina(3)
~ (25), (53), (124)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (22), (157)
Drixx(2)
~ (48), (67)
Joan of Arc(1)
~ (29)
Clemency(1)
~ (19)

Not Voting (2): (49), Reasonably Psychotic(47)

MOD REMINDERS
LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAINING!!!

Clemency is getting a second prod. They have (expired on 2019-02-14 19:00:00) to join back in or they'll be replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.16

Vedith(9)
L-1
~ (83), (78), (32), (22), (82), (81), (127), (97), (58)

Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (22), (163), (57)
Pink Ball(2)
~ (17), (29)
Joan of Arc(1)
~ (31)
Drixx(1)
~ (62)
mastina(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (2): Reasonably Psychotic(55), (74)

MOD REMINDERS
Vedith is at L-1.
ONLY LESS THAN 12 HOURS REMAINING!!!!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1231, Torque wrote:ya missed Toogeloo's vote on Vedith, Tatsu-kun
The VoteCount is already correct.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.16

Vedith(10)
~ (85), (78), (32), (22), (82), (82), (127), (97), (58)
, (75)
-- HAMMER

Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (22), (163), (57)
Pink Ball(2)
~ (17), (29)
Joan of Arc(1)
~ (31)
Drixx(1)
~ (62)
mastina(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (1): Reasonably Psychotic(55)

MOD REMINDERS
Vedith has been lynched. Flip coming shortly...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1137, singletonking wrote:
@MOD: Will you accept Fuuko Ibuki as a pick, since she featured in Clannad, an anime whose first season aired in 2007?
Answer is no.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

(cheers)

Alright! I have an anime on Netflix that might influenced Day 1. It's called "Slow Start".

(silence...)

(laugh track)

Hey! Whatever. We have seen some nice conversations here. And after a long-winded day, do we have a first lynch as a ACM? Or do we actually found a YTCS? Let's find out.

Vedith, I see you are making a peaceful face... I suppose. Let's reveal your role. Ready?

(drumroll)

Vedith has been lynched. He was...

Spoiler: Vedith's Role PM
...a YouTube CopyStriker!

MINORU MINETA

Welcome,
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Vedith
, your role is
MINORU MINETA (My Hero Academia), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You have [REDACTED] as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammate and confirm in your PT;
    who is going to kill whom?
    . You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
    - You are invited to join #$@#@@#%@#$%$%@#$%@#%. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - Minoru! Small guy, but with big heart, and your Pop-Off Quirk, soon you'll become a great hero! By the way, I wonder what makes those balls grow sticky? I don't know.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) You may target one player each day/night phase to throw a Pop-Off at him. At the end of that phase, the target will receive one "Black Ball?" and the following message: "As long as you hold at least one of these, you will gain the Loud modifier to any of your targeting abilities". Note that if you drop, all Pop-Offs disappear.}

-
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) This message will be sent to all current and future Pop-Off holders: "If, at the start of a day or night phase, you have 3 or more "Black Balls", you will lose 1 Black Ball at the start of each subsequent phase. Until you have 0 balls, you cannot receive more Black Balls, and CANNOT USE ANY OF YOUR ABILITIES AT ALL.}

- Trust me, don't do this at anyone else. I mean, please for the love of god don't be peeking at girls already! Whatever.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) When you throw Pop-Off, you may also make a second target. If the second target is "female", then she will receive one Pop-Off as well. If not, then nothing happens to him.
    What a let down.
    -
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

(cheers)

Great work, guys! One down! I hope tomorrow will be your great day too!

Vedith, you've played a great game, but it's always a shame someone got lynched Day 1. But don't worry, you can take a first seat in the TV Room over there and have fun watching. Thank's for playing Anime U-Pick King Size!

(cheers)

That ends Day 1 of the ultimate Anime celebration. What will happen tomorrow? Who knows! Tune in next time to find out! By the way, you can still watch all extra conversations in one of the side Channels, for a 24-hour nonstop fun! See you tomorrow in Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers
)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1!

Players, please submit your night action through PM. Be sure to include all three mods (Tatsuya Kaname, mhsmith0 & Varsoon) as a recipient. If you have a personal PT, you may submit your action through it. Remember that
you can only submit ONE action
(excluding factional kills and passive abilities).
Night 1 ends in (expired on 2019-02-16 10:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(random OP ends, cheers)

Good morning and welcome to Day 2 of the biggest Anime celebration! Anime U-Pick: King Size is starting to get to its shape! We have seen some nice start yesterday and I hope the game gets hotter!

Now before we continue, we have to announce daily events. Which, as you would expect, there will be one player eliminated. Apparently, there's only one.

(opens envelope)

Hmmm. I don't know if you guys expected this.

Drixx died Night 1, he was...

Spoiler: Drixx
...an Anime Content Maker!

THEO CORNARO

Welcome,
Drixx
, your role is
THEO CORNARO (Record of Grancrest War), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join asdfghjkl;'. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - The Crest you are holding is good for ensuring justice.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2} On Day 3 only, you may choose to end the day early, lynching the player with the highest votes at the moment you activate this ability, as long as that player has at least half of the votes required to lynch. If there's a tie for highest votes, your vote will be the tiebreaker. You may not use this ability during the first 24 hours of that day.

- As a Crest holder and a warrior, you vow to protect your allies at all cost.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) Once per night, you may target a player to protect and heal them using your magic shield. The target will survive
    ONE
    kill attempt.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when all threats to you are eliminated.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

(groans, applauses)

Bad luck here, Drixx. But don't worry, you can cheer on and watch the game in the TV room, joining Vedith over there. Thank you for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(applauses)

With that, players, l̼͇̍e͍̝͂ͮ̂͜t̥͈̩͙͕̤̰̽ͯ͋̈́ͬ̈́'̀̈́ͯͤ̿͏s̑̃͟ ̨͇͉̬b͍͈̤̋ͯe͔̼͖̲͐̆͌̊ͭ͋̚g̶̜̫̥̖͗ͪi̠̣̹͍̩̋ͦ̾̚ͅn͎͔̲͗̃̌̇ ̬̗̱͓̣ͣ͞D͗ͯ͂ͭ̓ä́͋̉̊̒̇̈҉͎y͐̔̋ ̹̩͌ͣͫ̕2̳̺͖̭̫ͣ!̛̰̉ͨ̾̑̎̂

IT IS NOW DAY 2!

Daystart PM and First votecount coming later. With 17 alive, it's 9 to lynch.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.1

Reasonably Psychotic(3)
~ (12), (4), (10)

Robert2424(1)
~ (4)
Elena Fisher(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (12): Gamma Emerald(2), singletonking(9), Chito and Yuuri(0), Toogeloo(1), Elena Fisher(0), Morality(0), Reasonably Psychotic(5), Almost50(2), Torque(0), Robert2424(0), Clemency(0), Pink Ball(1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-02 11:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.2

Reasonably Psychotic(5)
~ (19), (15), (38), (16), (5)

Elena Fisher(2)
~ (39), (13)
Robert2424(1)
~ (11)

Not Voting (9): singletonking(9), Toogeloo(6), Elena Fisher(0), Morality(19), Reasonably Psychotic(24), Almost50(9), Robert2424(0), Clemency(1), Pink Ball(1)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.3

Reasonably Psychotic(5)
~ (22), (16), (38), (21), (5)

Elena Fisher(2)
~ (41), (18)
Robert2424(1)
~ (12)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (27)

Not Voting (8): singletonking(10), Toogeloo(16), Elena Fisher(0), Morality(29), Almost50(23), Robert2424(0), Clemency(3), Pink Ball(1)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.4

Near x Mello(3)
~ (80), (20), (47)

mastina(3)
~ (81), (18), (26)
Reasonably Psychotic(2)
~ (21), (6)
Elena Fisher(2)
~ (20), (18)
Robert2424(1)
~ (13)
Morality(1)
~ (39)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (28)

Not Voting (4): singletonking(10), Elena Fisher(1), Robert2424(0), Pink Ball(3)

MOD REMINDERSRobert2424 will be prodded if he doesn't arrive in (expired on 2019-02-18 22:56:00) as that is what I promised in the delayed daystart PM.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1557, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito:
@mod has Elena been prodded?

I'm late T.T But Robert will be prodded if he's not here before the timer above.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.5

Reasonably Psychotic(3)
~ (28), (6), (11)

Near x Mello(3)
~ (80), (20), (47)
mastina(3)
~ (84), (18), (26)
Elena Fisher(2)
~ (20), (18)
Robert2424(1)
~ (13)
Morality(1)
~ (39)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (28)

Not Voting (3): Elena Fisher(1), Robert2424(1), Pink Ball(3)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1707, mastina wrote:In fact, easily settled:
In post 1248, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:- You also have a
factional kill
power. Decide with your teammate and confirm in your PT;
. You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
MOD: could Vedith both use the nightkill and action?

It's not specified one way or another, but the mod should be able to answer this.

Scum could both action and kill, Loud means absolute jackshit.
Scum can't both action and kill, Loud confirms they didn't kill that night, at least.
This has already been stated in the .

In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
IMPORTANT: UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE, YOU MAY ONLY ACTIVATE ONE ACTION EACH PHASE.
NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FACTIONAL KILLS AND ANY PASSIVE ABILITIES THAT ACTIVATE AUTOMATICALLY

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.6

Reasonably Psychotic(3)
~ (32), (6), (15)

Near x Mello(3)
~ (84), (22), (57)
Elena Fisher(3)
~ (20), (19), (31)
mastina(2)
~ (99), (18)
Robert2424(1)
~ (13)
Morality(1)
~ (42)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (28)
Clemency(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (2): Robert2424(1), Pink Ball(5)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Flavor Leaf replaces Morality!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.7

Robert2424(4)
~ (22), (124), (22), (37)

Reasonably Psychotic(3)
~ (38), (18), (20)
Near x Mello(2)
~ (42), (65)
Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (47), (31)
Elena Fisher(2)
~ (37), (172)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (39)
Clemency(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (2): Robert2424(1), Pink Ball(9)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.8

Robert2424(6)
~ (22), (124), (22), (37), (9), (42)

Reasonably Psychotic(3)
~ (38), (18), (20)
Elena Fisher(3)
~ (37), (172), (9)
Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (47), (31)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (65)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (39)

Not Voting (1): Robert2424(1)

MOD REMINDERS
Due to VoteScrubber having issues, the post count (number behind each player) is currently incorrect. But clicking on the voter name would still take you to their latest voting post.
Robert2424 has (expired on 2019-02-22 14:46:00) to join back in or they'll be replaced.
Tatsuya Kaname currently cannot post on mobile because his mobile IP is blacklisted...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Getting a replacement for Robert2424...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.9

Elena Fisher(3)
~ , ,
Reasonably Psychotic(2)
~ ,
Flavor Leaf(2)
~ ,
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ ,
Near x Mello(1)
~
Clemency(1)
~

Not Voting (1): ooba

MOD REMINDERS
ooba replaces Robert2424!
Dunnstral and Torque are being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-02-23 11:39:15) to join back in or they'll be replaced.
Due to VoteScrubber having issues, the post counts (number behind each player) are removed for now. But clicking on the voter name would still take you to their latest voting post.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 2321, Clemency wrote:
@mod

replace me out
Grabbing a replacement for Clemency...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Ankamius replaces Clemency!

Also, after discussing with the co-mods,
MOD DECISION: Flavor Leaf is being force-replaced
PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THE GAME STATE. Telling the mod (and players) to have yourself replaced out and then cancel out, FOR SEVERAL TIMES, is considered abusing the game state.

Finding replacement for Flavor Leaf...
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.10

ooba(3)
~ , ,
Flavor Leaf(3)
~ , ,
Gamma Emerald(3)
~ , ,
Near x Mello(3)
~ , ,
Ankamius(1)
~
Elena Fisher(1)
~
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~

Not Voting (2): ooba,

MOD REMINDERS
WE'RE AT HALFWAY POINT!

Still finding a replacement for Flavor Leaf...
Due to VoteScrubber having issues, the post counts (number behind each player) are removed for now. But clicking on the voter name would still take you to their latest voting post.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.11

ooba(4)
~ (4), (37), (12), (29)
Flavor Leaf(4)
~ (25), (145), (36), (51)
Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (25), (37), (30)
Near x Mello(2)
~ (39), (200)
Elena Fisher(2)
~ (27), (20)

Not Voting (2): ooba(2), (118)

MOD REMINDERS
Still finding a replacement for Flavor Leaf...

(Fixed for one overlooked vote.)
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

As you can see, Several replaces Flavor Leaf!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 2718, Severa wrote:MY NAME IS SEVERA NOT SEVERAL.
Blame the autocorrect!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.12

Spike and Jet(5)
~ (262), (45), (150), (53), (88)

ooba(4)
~ (12), (29), (104), (260)
Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (26), (37), (30)
Severa(1)
~ (25)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (39)
Elena Fisher(1)
~ (20)

Not Voting (2): (86), ooba(2)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Creature replaces Spike and Jet!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Hammer! Flip coming shortly...

Votecount 2.13

Creature
(9)
~ (262), (45), (149), (53), (51), (266), (34), (30), (100)
--
HAMMER

Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (25), (37), (30)
ooba(2)
~ (104), (31)
Severa(1)
~ (25)

Not Voting (2): (88), ooba(2)

MOD REMINDERS
ooba gets a post-prod. They have to confirm themselves before the end of the night phase or they'll be replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

(cheers)

Wowser! This has been a hot day. 76 pages and a lot of action going on today. But turns out the players have decided to lynch Creature.

You have been pushed quite hard here, Creature. Let's see if town gets a 2 for 2, or is this the first mislynch of the season?

(drumroll)

Creature has been lynched. He was...

Spoiler: Creature's Role PM

ISUZU SENTO

Welcome,
Spike and Jet
Creature
, your role is
ISUZU SENTO (Amagi Brilliant Park), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join @#@$@#$!@#!@#@!$!$. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - You carry a
    Steinberger
    , a magical muzzle loader with
    6 Pain Bringer bullets
    . These bullets cause target to
    fail their action (and be roleblocked)
    and cry out loud.... Maybe the latter is not necessary. Also, you don't have even enough money to buy more bullets.
    - You are not good at expressing anything, but is really sensitive and no one should never try to anger you...
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) You immediately shoot your Steinberger to anyone who visits you at night (this takes precedence over any other Roleblock actions, if any).} {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) You may still try to shoot Steinberger normally by targeting a player each night, but note that if you have to shoot your visitors, you would be too distracted to shoot your own target}
    . (Remember that no matter how you shoot, you will roleblock all of their actions)
    -
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(groans, applauses)

Oh well, that was not so good. But there's a first for everything, right?

Creature, I hope you have had a lot of fun joining us tonight. Unfortunately things didn't go quite well on you. But you'll find yourself some snacks and friends waiting for you in the TV room. Thanks for playing Anime U-Pick King Size!

(cheers)

One YTCS and two ACMs are eliminated over the course of two days, but this is still early in the game! The game gets even more heated up every day and night we pass by! What would happen tomorrow, who knows? Anything could happen here in the grand Anime celebration! But for now, it's time for you guys to go watch an episode of your favorite Anime or if you are still hyped, go to the side channels for more non-stop fun! See you tomorrõ̼̠̜͕̍͗̍ͪ̾̅̔̕ͅw̱̭̪̠̄̄̒ͩ̄͗ ̷̡̮̺͊͐ͧ̾̌̆́͊̀iͧ͂̽̍͆̎ͬ̄͏͏͉ñ̞̫̟͉͈̰̞̯̒͒͢ ̼͎̂̊̄͂̈́́̈́͜͜A̛ͮ͗͊҉҉̰̼n̪̘̳̥̣̏͌̌͌ͭ̂̊i̩͕͈̣͑̎͝ͅm̡̡̰̱͍͍̪̞͔͉̏͡e̜̲̖͖̰̜̅ͭ͂͋̀̍̐͊ͤ͞ ̒̆̃͢҉̥̙U̵͇͕̇͒̕-̩̩̘ͨͭ̾ͩP͎̥̰͔̗͗͐̇̈́͒ͫį͇̲͔̃̓̆͛͑̓̇̀̀c̥̪̻͇̈̊ͮ͐̌k̲̣͚ͯͮ̅̓͋̽͊:͕̼ͨ͗ͬ̂ͫ̋ͭ̀͢ ̶̖̤̃ͦ͡͠K̈̈́̈̐͏̟̟̫͕̼̻̩i̷̱ͦ̀ͩ͑ͣ͌͂͋̒͘n̥̝̱̜ͩ͑ͨͩ͂ͨͪ̕g͕͎̈ͪͦͩͧ ̀̎͌̉͏̴̸̯̭S̜͎͎͕̙͉̲ͯͯ̽̓̚i͆ͫ̊̑ͣͧͨ̚҉̺̹̫̲̙̪̤z̠̺͚͚̲̏ͩ̈́̽̔ͬ̀͠e̷̛̻̪̪̦̥̠̹͉̺̅͛ͧ͘!̞͎̩̺̻̞̗̥̐̀̀ͅ

(̨̰͕͇̘̪͖̪ͯ̒͐ͅc̶̡͔̹̪̻̪̫̯̍̓́ḩ̬͈̭̻͓͎̳͚̒ͬͤ̎ͨͤͅȅ̛̲̤̘͉ͦ̕e̷̫͍̳̱͖ͤ̂̊͌ŗ̰̬̙̪̤̭͌̅ͤͦ͊́̚ͅş͔̙̫̲̫̼ͭ̐͒ͣͣ͑ͫͦ͜͡ͅ)̺̗̤̣̟̱͚͒̔̑̐̓̾̇͐ͤ̀

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2!

Players, please submit your night action through PM. Be sure to include all three mods (Tatsuya Kaname, mhsmith0 & Varsoon) as a recipient. If you have a personal PT, you may submit your action through it. Remember that unless stated otherwise,
Night 1 ends in (expired on 2019-02-27 22:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I'm going to just find a replacement for ooba...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

SuperfluousNinja replaces ooba!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(random OP ends, cheers)

Alright! Good morning and welcome back to Anime U-Pick: King Size! The biggest celebration of Anime, here on mafiascum!

If you missed the last two days, I can only tell you that you've missed a lot of stuff! But don't worry, still a long way to go, so sit back, grab some meal and have fun!

Now, guys we have arrived at Day 3, and
your chance to drop the show will happen after the end of the day

Would you keep your role, or trade it for something better, or not so better? Who knows, but before that, I have to take care of the business first.

We have to announce a lot of stuffs here so bear with me. Actually, there are SIX announcements to be made. 4 here, and 2 more next post, because I hate long posts.

Yes. We have 4 deaths.

(loud gasps)

I can't believe it myself either. That's the highest number of deaths in a single night Anime U-Pick has had ever.

With that, here we go, in no particular order...

Toogeloo died Night 2, he was...

Spoiler: Toogeloo's Role PM

SHINICHI IZUMI

Welcome,
Toogeloo
, your role is
SHINICHI IZUMI (Parasyte), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join RSTLNEQELEFEWWELEPEFLEF. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - So, what's that on your right arm? I mean, that thing looks like it could harm people.
    You cannot cast a vote on a player currently at L-1
    - And wait wait, I think it's becoming something different. Stay calm and don't panic, alright? And don't let anyone disturb it, or else it might panic.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) On Night 2 only, you will die if anyone targets you for any reason.}

- But I think that Parasyte likes you, and together, you are one great team.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) You are immune to all negative status effects. This does NOT provide kill immunity}
    -
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Ankamius died Night 2, she was...

Spoiler: Ankamius's Role PM

KIRA YOSHIKAGE

Welcome,
Clemency
Ankamius
, your role is
KIRA YOSHIKAGE (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join E9TI4VI3T9-3ITV4O4KT[T[4. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - Your profession is a Serial Killer, and others are still scared being around you.
    Any alignment-informative roles targeting at you will result unfavorably for you. You know what this means.

- You are good at stealing others' abilities.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) Each night, you MUST target a player. If that player dies at that night, you will take on special abilities during the next day and night (this does not include any Scum factional powers and the target's channel accesses). During that time, you cannot use any of your own actions, including this one.}

- You are also good at making bombs. Bombs are your friend.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) Once per game at night, you may give a "Bomb" to another player. If you do so, the "(playername) HAS A BOMB!" announcement will be made at the start of the next day phase. Starting then, the bomb holder immediately explodes and dies if any motion is detected on them (they use an action or is targeted).}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Severa died Night 2, he was...

Spoiler: Severa's Role PM

ASTA

Welcome,
Flavor Leaf, Morality, Flavor Leaf
Severa
, your role is
ASTA (Black Clover), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join 09684958498304984640. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - "I'm going to be the Magic Emperor!" is what you vowed to yourself. You are super-hyperactive, and like to do things hard. That... got to the point where you annoy most people.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1} You have a Loud modifier to all of your abilities.}

- That leads to you getting insulted and stuffs all the time, to the point where you got used to them. However, you value your friends, and will completely won't stand anyone being harsh on them.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2} If someone in the same channel as you is lynched the recent day, regardless of what they flip, you MUST target any one player who was in the wagon, and roleblock them.}

- In your Black Asta form, you are filled with Anti-Magic, giving you a stronger self.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) You are immune to any magical abilities targeting at you. This, of course, does not include factional nightkills.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

singletonking died Night 2, he was...

Spoiler: singletonking's Role PM

TAKAGI

Welcome,
BulletNLynchProof
singletonking
, your role is
TAKAGI (Teasing Master Takagi-san), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join #@$#$@#$@#$@#$#@$#@$#@@%. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As the show implies, you are the teasing master. You like to tease your friend, boy-friend, eh... yeah, and likes his reaction. Sometimes your tricks does scare someone.
    Any alignment-informative roles targeting at you will result unfavorably for you. You know what this means.

- Still, because you like him, teasing is one way for you to get along with him, and you feel like nothing if your relationship fades away.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) On Night 2, you MUST target a player. If the target fails for any reason, or is anything other than an explicitly-male character, you will suicide in despair, otherwise you will start getting in relationship with them, activating a private neighborhood for just the two of you. If your target dies for any reason, you will suicide. If your target changes their role PM, your love for him will not change, even if they change gender, species, or anything else. But if YOU drop, your love ends, the neighborhood immediately deletes itself, and you will NOT die because of this.}

- As a BFF and by teasing him every day, he shares his feelings with you. I predict you will soon become a great couple.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) On Night 5, you successfully become a couple and will get a peek at your crush's full Role PM}
    -
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(loud groans)

Guys, it was a shocker that you four have all been wiped out at once. But that's how the game played out and I'm sorry to see you go. But please join the guys over there in the TV room and have some drinks and chat watching other players and cheer, okay? Thanks for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

More announcements in a second.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Now, let's get to some other things I need to mention and...

(GACHA-NN - Sound of some glass break)

...hey there! Can you please stop being clum...wait. That's not a glass, right?

PUBLIC EVENT
Joan of Arc shatters!

Joan of Arc now loses her vote ability until the end of Day 3.
Joan of Arc cannot be voted until the end of Day 3.
With that, there are now only 11 eligible votes, and 6 needed to lynch.

Woah there, Joan of Arc, be careful!

Another announcement, looks like someone will be flattered.

PUBLIC EVENT
mastina becomes Loved!

Until the end of Day 3, mastina requires one more vote to be lynched!

(applauses)

Phew, a lot of stuff here. But that's it for now.

(Throws long script away)

It's time tS̷̨͍̺̣̱͎͖̦͕͎͉̼̻͈͉̍ͤ͊͊ͧ͟Ȓ̷͔͙̜͇̩̺̞̞̥̰͂̒́ͫ́ͪ̅ͥ̄Ǫ̛͉̩͓̬̯̦̘̭͓̱͆̒͐̓ͮͪ͝͠͡G̓̍̈́́ͤ҉̨̖̣̩̤͓̰͓̹̦͚̤̬̼̞͢ͅͅR̡̍̇̅̍ͭ̈ͯ̔̊͌̑͒͐̎̚̕͜͠͏̯̬͈͉̗͚̲̪Ḡ̶̨̲͇͔̮̫͚̫͖͉͓̥̺̳͓͙̗ͥ͑̃̀̐̍̉̂̔̐̎͛ͭ́͡͡K̶̶͙̱̗͕̗̭̠̖͈͎̺̠̺͉͚̐̈̎ͤ͌͢͟͜ͅd̷͋̎͋̅ͯ̇̐̌ͭ͂͏̟̰͇̣͕͔̬̠̤̟̫͙͍̩̘̲͜͝͝f̧̔̓ͬ̉ͣͨ̒̆͐͗̓ͨ́͏̙͚͚̬̰̞̼͖͔̪̭͉̭̳̙͙̞͠ͅp̢̛̰̻̞͚̼̲̜̯̹̺̤͉̬͍̭̫͇ͭ̎ͪ͒̅͒͑̂̒͘͟͢g̶̡͇̘̟͍̜̼̙̭̰̞̮̮̞̭͔̟̙͐̑ͩ̇ͮ͆̐̅ͬͪ̄̾ͫ͠a̵̶̓ͦ͐͂ͣ̾̚͡҉͖̤͚̦̻̳̘͇̞̰͚p̋ͬ͑͛͂̽̎͏̴҉̰̞̤̳̝͚̜̳ë͙̰̥̙̹͙̣̹̘̣̱̳̤̻̩͔̓ͧͨ̽ͦ͘͟kͫ̅ͮ̓̊̑͛̏̓̂ͦ͛̒ͣ͗ͣ̈҉̸̸̡̖̺̮͕͔̠͔̺͍̭̯͚̖̟̗̕ͅṃ̡̡̰̹̦͖̜̥̫̹͓̻ͬͮ̿̊̏̾͝͝͞[̴̼͙̼̝̳̟̩͖̝̹̬͔̬̖̙̮̦̪̌̾́͗͋̓̂̅́̋͆ͮ̉̒ͣ̇̉̅́͢ę̷̴̖͉͇̥͔͕͕̣͇̠̙̘̃͛̈́́̄͌̾ͥ̉̾ͦͣ̂̐̉ͨ̿ͯ̚͟ͅfͬ̓̓̅ͪ́҉̴̸̧͏͉͔̲̘̺͉̟̤̝̜b̛͌ͯͣ͒ͨ̽ͦ̽ͫ̐̚҉̞̺͖̣̮̳̬̘̺v͆̐̍͆̍̿̌̓͂̿̍́ͫͫ͊̌҉̸̣̣͓͔̀͝͡a̴̴̟̖̼̤̝̹̤̮̼̻ͣ͒ͥͫ́̓̔̿̐̓̚̚͘͡s̵̨̃̓̈́̅ͥͤ͏͈̦͔̤̳̻͔͕̞̱͕̮͖̩͎̫͉̺͜ẻ̷̵̔ͪ̆̌ͥ̒̓ͬ̋̔ͧ̍͂̍͠҉̖͈͚͎̗͕̰̤b̸̵̯̮̪̭̭͉̖̉̐ͦ͋̂̎̆̓͒̅͗̽͋̎̕͟t̛̼̥̘̖͎̠̜̰̰͇͖̭͚̲͇̝͒ͮ͆̎͆͒̐̍̕ͅg̫̼̦̹̖͇̣̜̼͙̤̫̳̯̪͍͙̭̲ͨͭ̒̈́́̚͢b̷̢͓̳̻͇͎͉͔̺̟̺̗̞̰͙̩͖̱ͪͪ̀ͪ̋̓̊ͤ̋͛̊ͥ͜͟s̐ͪ̓̒͑̓͒͋̇ͬ̇̅̄͒҉̵̪̟͔̠̙̞͔̘̖̰͉͕́r̡̦̪̱̱̭͓̞̙̙̖̮͖̪̯̺̱̙̣̅ͥ̂̍͊ͩ̀ͅb̡͖͚̭̜̪͇̩̼͙̬̹̟̙̥̥̮̏̾̃ͭ̾͗̆̏̊ͮ̑̚͟͡ͅř̵̸̇ͤ̍̌̐̆ͬͨ͑̚͏̠͓̟̞̳͓̙͙͎͇͈̤̻ţ̦̙̤͓̙̬̞̪͙̙̤̬̫͉̮ͫ̋ͧ̊ͨ̎́h̝͔͚̑̋͐ͦ̽̓̚͢͡ͅs̵̨̭̝̩̦̤͓͖͔̳͖̭̯̻ͬͬͣ́̀̃͐̎ͣͅtͣ̋͌̒̐ͧ̊̆̿̊͋̊́̂̓̀ͭ́̚҉̠̩̞̟͞b̭̱̤͇̾̔̏̉́̒̓ͧͯ̚͢͡͝s̵̡̬̭̪̭̭̽̎ͮͩ͘

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 3. PREPARE FOR a͕̯̪̩͎̎̊̕c͉͍͇̼t͎͍̀͑̾͛i̼͙̹̱̰̲͗̑͋̂͑̇o̼̰̪͈͂̕ṋ͕͖̗ͥ̋̏ͩ̂͝

Votecount 3.1

Not Voting (12): Dunnstral(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Chito and Yuuri(0),
Joan of Arc
(0), Elena Fisher(0), Reasonably Psychotic(0),
mastina (Loved)
(0), Almost50(0), Torque(0), SuperfluousNinja(0), Near x Mello(0), Pink Ball(0)

With 11 VOTES it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-13 22:00:00)

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 3150, SuperfluousNinja wrote:I think you mean with 11 votes, it takes 6 to lynch, unless we are lynching Mastina in which case it takes 7 votes? If I understand the rules correctly?

Also, hi everyone!
Typo! Your assumption is already correct. 11 votes, 6 to lynch (mastina gets +1 so it's 7 for her).

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

MOD DECISION: SuperfluousNinja is being modkilled
for intentionally trying to communicate with another player through PM, being aware of abusing the rules. Their alignment will now be turned into a Neutral Survivor. Their Role PM before being modkilled is shown below. As there are no critical issues that would compromise the game, game now continues normally.

Spoiler: SuperfluousNinja's Role PM
CHIBA ERIKA

Welcome,
Robert2424, ooba
SuperfluousNinja
, your role is
CHIBA ERIKA (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have [REDACTED] as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammates and confirm in your PT;
    - You are invited to join 12312312121. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a trained daughter of the Chiba family, your physical abilities and speed are well beyond average. You try to use your speed to confuse others.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1)You may distract another player by targeting them each night. The target will be notified that someone targeted them, but not that you did. This action has no further effect.}

-
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) If there is someone targeting you (if more than one, a random person), their action will fail and they will receive this message: "Whoosh, you're too slow, the target ran away".
    [/color]
    - ETHEREAL HIDDEN SWORD TECHNIQUE - KIRIKAGE!
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3)With this honed skill, any nightkills made by you will become critical and cannot be saved by any healing roles. (I'm speaking about roles like Doctor)}.

-

HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.2

Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (5)

Not Voting (10): Gamma Emerald(20), Chito and Yuuri(3),
Joan of Arc
(9), Elena Fisher(0), Reasonably Psychotic(29), Almost50(0), (22), Pink Ball(3),
mastina(Loved)
(3), Dunnstral(7)

With 10 VOTES it takes 6 to lynch.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.3

Almost50(2)
~ (28), (34)

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (4)
Elena Fisher(1)
~ (43)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (21)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (5):
Joan of Arc
(17), Elena Fisher(8), Reasonably Psychotic(42), Almost50(0), (9)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.4

Almost50(2)
~ (28), (34)

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (4)
Elena Fisher(1)
~ (43)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (21)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (5): Joan of Arc(46), Elena Fisher(9), Reasonably Psychotic(42), Almost50(0), (15)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.5

Almost50(3)
~ (28), (34), (17)

mastina(2)
~ (82), (16)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (4)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (21)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (3): Joan of Arc(60), Reasonably Psychotic(49), Almost50(0)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.6

Almost50(3)
~ (34), (17), (70)

Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (4), (40)
mastina (Loved)
(1)
~ (82)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (21)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (3):
Joan of Arc
(61), Reasonably Psychotic(56), Almost50(0)

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.7

Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (4), (109), (40)

mastina (Loved)
(2)
~ (82), (57)
Almost50(2)
~ (34), (17)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (21)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (2):
Joan of Arc
(67), Almost50(0)

MOD REMINDERS
Elena Fisher is being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-03-06 21:34:22) to join back in or they'll be replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.8

mastina (Loved)
(2)
~ (82), (57)

Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (4), (109)
Elena Fisher(2)
~ (52), (9)
Almost50(2)
~ (34), (17)
Near x Mello(2)
~ (23), (44)

Not Voting (1):
Joan of Arc
(83)

MOD REMINDERS
Halfway point reached.
HAPPY SCUMDAY TO mhsmith0!

COMMERCA̫̭̝͇ͦ̌ͦ͒̿̓͟L̪̣̙̩̣̮͒ͮͪ ̧B̿́͑̊̂͋̃͢R̸̠͚̹̄̓̒̄Ê͙̭̜͎̯͜A̱̘̩̬͓̪̙Kͣ

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.9

Almost50(3)
~ (34), (17), (114)

mastina(2)
~ (82), (57)
Elena Fisher(2)
~ (52), (9)
Near x Mello(2)
~ (23), (44)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (4)

Not Voting (1): Joan of Arc(88)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

LYNCH INITIATED.

Votecount 3.10

Gamma Emerald
(6)
~ (4), (57), (37), (74), (171), (115)
-- HAMMER
Almost50(3)
~ (34), (17), (57), (52)
mastina(1)
~ (57)

Not Voting (2): Joan of Arc(107)

With 11 VOTES it takes 6 to lynch.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Ȟ̡̺͔̜͓͉͉͚̙̫̘͉̑̉͆̈́̉̑͗̽̒̓̌͂̚͢ͅę̙͉͔̭̎̄̉̅͘ļ͖̣̠̮͉̠̲̦͔̀̎̏̓́͛͛̅͘̕͘͢l̢̺̩͋͗̒0̦̳̪̅̊̆,̨̨̡̤͇͕͔̝͚͓̖̟̗̺̂̐̓́͑̐͗͑͛̏͒̏̕͡ ̯̱̮̻̭̻̣̺̱̆̍͌͊̓̈̌̑̓̕͟g͍͕̳̩̻̭͋͆̅̓́͘͜͝ų͎̰͉̤̑̀͋̓͡ÿ̠͍͍͍̜̩͓̮͛́̈̒̇͠͡ş̮͖̩͉̩̻͆̿͌̽̊͂̈́̚͜?̛͎̘͕̘͈͚͙̞̤͌͐́̂́̆̉͋͜͠ ̧̨̜̬͇̜͍͍̹̥̔̅̌̋͆̎́͑̓͘C̻̘̖̝͍͓̜̗̥̝̫̤͆̂͛́̃̂͊̒͌̈͒͊͘͟͜͝͞ͅạ͙̰̯̙̇́̓̋̀̚͢ņ̛̛͉͉̰̬͔̠̱̹͔͓͓̪͗̈͒̔̓̿͒͆͘͟͡͞͡ ̩͍͈͙͕̣̯̠͇͉̋̇̈͐̍̑̃̑̈͠y̧̡̥͚̹̹͔̖̏̄̾̿͂͆̽̏͜͝ö͔͈̙͙̟̳͇̩́̊́̔͂͗͝͞u̡͔̮̬͇̻̘̍̾̔͊̊͝͠ ̭̳̳̌̇̑ḩ͕̞͇̣̗͆͋̏͗̏̂̃͢è̡̘̟̦̳͇̖͔͇͚̹͑̈̓̔̑̈́͒͋̾̓̚͢ą̺̦̪̼̝̦̱͒̌̂͐̌͋̾̚ȓ̢̤͍̫̹̆͒̀̇ ̢͇̳͔͍͒͆̉͛͝m͖̪̤̰̻͉̯͎͎͚͌̑̏͂͆̑̋̽̅̑͋͜e̢̱̤̠͇̗̺̼̹̲͆̑͂̓̏̄̎̀̍̆͛͟͟͟͡͞?̨̧̘̘̇̈́͘͡

Gamma Emerald is lynched Day 3. Identity reveal...

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald's Role PM
An Anime Content Maker.

IRIS FREYJA

Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, your role is
IRIS FREYJA (Juuou Mujin no Fafnir), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join #@#@#$@#%@$%$%. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a D, you can do many things with your magic and Dark Matter and... Whoops. Are you alright? Oh god, why are you so clumsy? Also, GO GET YOUR CLOTHES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
    You
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3)
    DO NOT
    }
    have a Macho modifier.

- With your Caduceus, and your Dark Matter ability (that always explodes for whatever reason), you have a great ability at attacking your enemies. "O Holy Silver, Explode!"
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) Each night you may target and kill one player)}

- And with the new Catastrophe you acquired, your power can take down even the strongest.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) Once per game, you may strengthen your kill and make it unstoppable by any means}
    -
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Starting Night 3... fAILED.
sTARTING tROUBLESHOOTING aNALYSIS...
aNALYSIS: nUMBER oF aCTIONS rEQUIRED: 2
aNALYSIS: sYSTEM nOT rEADY, nEEDS cOOLDOWN
sTARTING tROUBLESHOOTING PROCESS...
sETTING cOUNTDOWN: (expired on 2019-03-10 10:00:00)
pROGRAMMING aCTIONS:
dISABLE aLL cHANNELS...pLANNED.
rEFRESHING pLAYERS' iDENTITY...fAILED: rEQUEST rEQUIRED.
aNALYSIS: mESSAGE gLITCHED
fIXING message...
Checking for errors...none. Fix successful.

PLAYERS, PLEASE PM THE MODS STATING WHETHER YOU WILL DROP OR NOT. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU MAY DO SO. IF YOU DROP, YOU WILL RECEIVE A NEW ROLE PM CREATED FROM ONE OF YOUR OTHER U-PICK CHOICES.
CHANNELS ARE BEING DISABLED SOON AS WELL.
CONTINUING GAME IN (expired on 2019-03-10 10:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4094 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Mod overslept. Finalizing new PMs to make sure no typos are made. Expect a 1-hour delay.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Message received...

PUBLIC EVENT
Pink Ball has disappeared into the abyss. Any attempts to reach her may result in calamity.

Decision: announce message... completed.
Deadline reached. Activating troubleshooting actions.
Disabling channels... completed.
Refreshing Role PMs... completed.
Troubleshooting process completed.
Continuing the game... 50%...80%...100% Completed. Game start.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3! PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS THROUGH PM, OR PRIVATE PT IF YOU HAVE ONE. AS THIS NIGHT IS LONGER, YOU MAY SEND IN /endnight AND THE DAY WILL START EARLY IF ALL PLAYERS NIGHTENDED.
NIGHT 3 ENDS IN (expired on 2019-03-12 11:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ḧ̜m͍̋m̧͓̑̾em͕̹̰̂̓̕r̢͔̯͉̎̍̌͡e̖̳̣͂͊̊s..d...f.e.....it wor? Does it work? Check the screen. Is everything alright? Yes! We're back. Already time for episode 4 so launch the intro now.

(random intro ends, cheers)

Hey there! Welcome back to Anime U-Pick: King Size! Sorry something weird happened yesterday. We are trying to find the cause of it. Apparently the side channels are all gone and some of the information I have here also looks strange. But don't worry, I think aside from that, we are still in a good shape.

Let's read what I have here right now, starting with the usual. One player got eliminated last night.

Dunnstral dies Night 3, he was...

Spoiler: Dunnstral's Role PM

IZUMI MIYAMURA

Welcome,
Dunnstral
, your role is
IZUMI MIYAMURA (Hori-san to Miyamura-kun), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join asfdfdfadfdaad. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - Well, I agree, you're one handsome boy. But the tattoos at your back and the piercings on your ears made you become shy and try to hide everything, ending up being pictured as an otaku. Also, I'll ask anyone not to mess you up.
    You immediately kill anyone who
    successfully
    kills you (That said, if you don't die, you don't kill).

- But you ARE actually a handsome boy. Your appearance, except those tattoos, are really girls' favorite, once you become less shy, though.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) Each night, you may target any player and redirect any actions targeted at them to you. The target will also know that you are targeting them, but not what you did. This power only works at female targets though. I mean, yeah. Also, you may only target a player once with this ability.}

- Although this isn't what you want to do, but sometimes anger gets to you.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 3) You may target a player each night, and force them to bodyguard you (in addition of what actions they might take) Note that if that leads to your bodyguard being killed, your first ability above will not work.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(groans, applauses)

Well, at least you have made a nice play on this game, Dunnstral. But the party's not over yet, get yourself to the TV room, everyone is waiting for you. Thank you for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(
cheers
)

Now here's one more important public event right now, probably the weirdest one yet. Not really, but you'll see.

PUBLIC EVENT
Reasonably Psychotic will now be separated to two separate players; Cerberus v666 & Amzela. They will each do actions and be affected by actions separately, including voting. When one of them dies, the other will.

Hmmm. I wonder how that will play out. Looks like the fun is heating up once again. So, it's time to start Day 4!

IT IS NOW DAY 4! WITH 9 PLAYERS, IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4486 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Anime U-Pick: King size
Votecount 4.1

mastina (2)
- Near x Mello, Elena Fisher

Elena Fisher (1)
- mastina
Near x Mello (1)
- Torque
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball
Pink Ball (1)
- Joan of Arc

Not Voting (3): Almost50, Cerberus v666, Reasonably Psychotic

With 10 alive(?), it's 6 to lynch.

NOTE: Due to one particular event that the Vote Scrubber cannot support, All votecounts from now on will be manual for now. Big thanks to MathBlade for providing the awesome vote counter application!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

We apologize for the inconvenience. The mod forgot to change/remove the auto-lock timer T.T

Deadline has been extended for 12 more hours.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4509 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 4.2

mastina (2)
- Near x Mello, Elena Fisher

Elena Fisher (1)
- mastina
Near x Mello (1)
- Torque
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball
Pink Ball (1)
- Joan of Arc

Not Voting (3): Almost50, Cerberus v666, Chito and Yuuri

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-26 23:00:00)
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4664 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 4.2

mastina (4)
- Near x Mello, Elena Fisher, Torque, Joan of Arc

Elena Fisher (1)
- mastina
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball

Not Voting (3): Almost50, Cerberus v666, Chito and Yuuri

Chito and Yuuri is being prodded. they have (expired on 2019-03-15 23:03:58) to get back in or they'll be replaced.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4679 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Catched the miss, fixed!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4835 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 4.4

Almost50 (2)
- mastina, Joan of Arc

mastina (1)
- Torque
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball
Chito and Yuuri (1)
- Near x Mello

Not Voting (4): Almost50, Cerberus v666, Chito and Yuuri, Elena Fisher

The mod thought he had made a votecount yesterday, but he hadn't.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 4.5

Almost50 (2)
- mastina, Joan of Arc

mastina (1)
- Torque
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball
Elena Fisher (1)
- Near x Mello

Not Voting (4): Almost50, Cerberus v666, Chito and Yuuri, Elena Fisher

Torque is being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-03-18 11:44:56) to get back in or they'll be replaced.
Amzela is being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-03-18 11:44:56) to get back in or they'll be replaced. (For the sake of counting prods, this counts as a half-prod for Reasonably Psychotic)

(Also I know the OP is not updated for a while I'm sorry.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 4.6

mastina (3)
- Torque, Almost50, Near x Mello

Almost50 (2)
- mastina, Joan of Arc
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball

Not Voting (3): Cerberus v666, Chito and Yuuri, Elena Fisher

Please refrain from using inappropriate words, guys.
Elena Fisher is being prodded, they have (expired on 2019-03-20 03:28:34) to get back in or they'll be replaced.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5051 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 4.7

mastina (4)
- Torque, Almost50, Near x Mello, Pink Ball

Almost50 (2)
- mastina, Joan of Arc
Chito and Yuuri (2)
- Cerberus v666, Amzela

Not Voting (2): Chito and Yuuri, Elena Fisher

Finding a replacement for Almost50...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5068 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Liger_Zero replaces Almost50!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5258 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 5219, Cerberus v666 wrote:
@Mod: How does dunnstrals N2 ability interact with their N1 if they are killed by the person who they redirected all actions from?

Would the person who killed them be killed by their N1 unlock, or would the triggered kill be redirected back to dunnstral?

I believe this is the exact question we should be asking.
In the theoretical world where the following things happen
1) Dunnstral successfully targets player X
2) Player Y targets player X with a killing action but is redirected onto Dunnstral
then the effect of Dunnstral's ability would be
3) Dunnstral kills player Y

In the theoretical world where the following things happen
1) Dunnstral successfully targets player X
2) Player X targets Dunnstral
then the effect of Dunnstral's ability would be
3) Dunnstral's kill is redirected onto himself

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5399 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 5395, Cerberus v666 wrote:
@mod: when will a weak modifier trigger? Especially interested in the interactions with investigative result modifiers such as miller and godfather.
Weak modifier triggers if the possessed targets a non-town player, regardless of any investigation-related modifiers such as Godfather or Miller.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5400 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 4.8

Elena Fisher(4)
- Pink Ball, Near x Mello, Liger_Zero, Elena Fisher

Liger_Zero (1)
- mastina
mastina (1)
- Torque

Not Voting (4): Chito and Yuuri, Joan of Arc, Cerberus v666, Amzela

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5417 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

That's the lynch! Flip incoming...

Votecount 4.9

Elena Fisher
(6)
- Pink Ball, Near x Mello, Liger_Zero, Elena Fisher, Cerberus v666, Amzela
HAMMER

Liger_Zero (1)
- mastina
mastina (1)
- Torque

Not Voting (2): Chito and Yuuri, Joan of Arc

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5418 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

(cheers)

Well, the other thing the stuff yesterday might did was changing the show's rating from E to PG.

(few laughs)

But that's acceptable, as the game keeps getting more tense. And by a surprise, I guess, today's lynch wagon formed up pretty fast.

Elena Fisher, you've made an amazing lay during the past four days, now it's time for you to be revealed.

(drumroll)

Elena Fisher has been lynched. He was...

Spoiler: Elena Fisher's Role PM

SAYURI HARUNO

Welcome,
Elena Fisher
, your role is
SAYURI HARUNO (Bonjour♪ Koiaji Pâtisserie), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join RSTLNECDMA. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - You're here in Fleurir, the grand of all confectionery schools. A dream of opening a pastry shop is coming close! Here, you've made some cakes filled with various flavors and are willing to share them with the people you trust.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1} You have a "Strawberry Shortcake", give this to someone at night and they will be able to use one of their actions twice during the next Night phase.}
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2} You also have a "Chocolate-Rose Cake", give this to someone at night and they will be announced Loved during the next Day phase. Chocolate melts, so be sure to hand it out before it spoils after Night 4.}

- You are also willing to make more cakes to feed the whole crowd but... you need to find a kitchen. Also, you promise to keep a clean sheet, and will feel guilty if you don't do what you promised.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 3) On Night 3 only, you MUST target a player. You will visit them without doing anything. However, if you visit a non-town player, you will die.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(groans, applauses)

Mislynch once again!

Elena Fisher, I hope you enjoyed your time here, and if you wouldn't mind, we have snacks and friends waiting for you there in the TV room. Thanks for playing Anime U-Pick King Size!

(cheers)

Well, we've made it over the halfway point of the game, but it's still anyone's game! Tune in tomorrow for the fifth dimension of Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4!

Players, please submit your night action through PM. Be sure to include all three mods (Tatsuya Kaname, mhsmith0 & Varsoon) as a recipient. If you have a personal PT, you may submit your action through it. Remember that unless stated otherwise,
Also note that you may not target Reasonably Psychotic, but either Cerberus v666 or Amzela instead.
Night 4 ends in (expired on 2019-03-24 19:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5419 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Please allow one more hour delay as the mod is currently on travel from workplace to home.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5420 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(random OP ends, cheers)

Alright? Did you have a good sleep? Welcome back to Anime U-Pick: King Size in the hottest day on earth, because the air-conditioning is experiencing issues right now. We're having someone to look into that. But we still have the game going. And the game could end today, tomorrow, or maybe in a few days, or a week... Depending on how our players played. And right now, time for some lovely, unpleasant announcement. Today we have 2 deaths.

(oohs)

And here we go. Actually it's three but then becomes two. Whatever, you'll see.

Cerberus v666 and Amzela, known together as Reasonably Psychotic, died Night 4. They were A DROPPED PLAYER, who were...

Spoiler: Reasonably Psychotic's Final Role PM

HIRO & ZERO TWO

Reasonably Psychotic
, your new identity is
HIRO & ZERO TWO (Darling in the Franxx), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You two are destined to defend the earth together. There's just a problem, Hiro has a problem with synchronizing with his partner so this might get rough.
    This event is publicly announced at the start of Day 4: "Reasonably Psychotic will now be separated to two seperate players; Cerberus v666 & Amzela. They will each do actions and be affected by actions separately, including voting. When one of them dies, the other will".

- Together in the Strelizia, you two fight together as a team, and while being not so perfect, you still can understand some of your partner's feelings.
    You may talk to each other outside of the game thread in your Hydra PT. If you don't have one, watch your inbox for the link.

-
    Each day phase, each of you may target a player to start a neighborhood with them, effective immediately. Only one neighborhood may be active per head at a time, so when a new neighborhood is made for a head, their previous one is disabled. The only exception is if you make a neighborhood for each other, that neighborhood will be named Strelizia and that counts as the neighborhood limit for both of you.

-
    If you both are in Strelizia, as a night action, you may decide together to target a player, and start the next day Gladiating them. If you do this, you will return to a single hydra player during that day only and cannot use your neighborizing action during that day phase.
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Reasonably Psychotic's Role PM before the Drop
YUKITERU AND YUNO

Welcome,
Reasonably Psychotic
, your role is
YUKITERU/YUNO (Mirai Nikki), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join [[/url] Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pair, both of you cannot do stuffs at the same time.
    On odd nights you can only use
    Yukiteru
    's abilities, while in even nights you use
    Yuno
    's. You may also use only ONE ability each night.

-
    YUNO
    : You love Yuki, and you make sure that no other girl can take Yuki away from you.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2} On Night 2 only, you MUST target one player. If your target is a girl after Yukiteru's affection... watch out! (Effect unknown)}

-
    YUNO
    : You have Yukiteru's Diary which helps you predict what happens to him.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Once per game during an even night, you may activate this ability to become Ascetic and 1-shot bulletproof during that night.}

-
    YUKITERU
    : Your dart-throwing skills might come in handy at getting those enemies down.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Each odd night, you may target a player to throw a dart at them. Once they've got enough dart hits, they will die.}

-
    YUKITERU
    : You have Observance Diary which helps you predict about anything... but yourself.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Once per game during an odd night, you may target a player, and you will learn about anyone who targeted your choice, and anyone your choice targets.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

mastina dies Night 4, she was...

Spoiler: mastina's Role PM

NOZOMI TOJO

Welcome,
mastina
, your role is
NOZOMI TOJO (Love Live!), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join [TASWHATl]. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a vice-president, you are informed that there aren't any student body presidents in this game... for now.
    - You can keep your fellow girls in line by threatening to grab their breasts, scaring them into failing their action that night. Fortunately, it's just a threat, and the girls won't be flustered if you try it again. At least it BETTER just be a threat.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) Each night you attempt to roleblock another player. This attempt will only succeed on a female target, and cannot be attempted twice on the same player.)}

- Your true passion is tarot cards, and you're happy to share them with your fellow players.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) You have three tarot cards: Fortune, Magician, and Strength. Each night you may pass them out to a fellow player, either upright or reversed. You know that upright will help your target and reversed will harm them. Each card may be used only once during the game}
    . And what do they do? You know the meaning of the cards so you might figure it out.
    -
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(groans, applauses)

Well, surviving till this late is considered awesome here. Go to the TV room, have some snacks before we reach the climax! Thanks for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

We now proceed to Day 5! Who will win? Let's find out soon!

IT IS NOW DAY 5! With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch!
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5678 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 5.1

Near x Mello
(1) - Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
(1) - Chito and Yuuri

Not Voting (4): Liger_Zero, Pink Ball, Torque, Near x Mello

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-07 20:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5764 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 5.2

Joan of Arc
(1) - Chito and Yuuri

Not Voting (4): Liger_Zero, Pink Ball, Torque, Near x Mello, Joan of Arc

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5806 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 5.3

Joan of Arc
(1) - Chito and Yuuri

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5807 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodding three people, they have (expired on 2019-03-30 11:27:49)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5830 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 5.4

Joan of Arc
(1) - Chito and Yuuri

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I think we have a lynch for today! Flip incoming...

Votecount 5.5

Joan of Arc
(4) - Chito and Yuuri, Near x Mello, Pink Ball, Joan of Arc --
HAMMER

NO LYNCH
(1) - Liger_Zero

Not Voting (1): Torque

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5933 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

(cheers)

We're down do the point where we have 25% of the starting players. 6 remains, which could mean the game could end at any point, even right now. But first, the lynch.

Joan of Arc, you've made a significant role to the game, and now it's time to reveal your role.

(drumroll)

Joan of Arc has been lynched. She was...

Spoiler: Joan of Arc's Role PM
...a Youtube Copystriker!

PHOSPHOPHYLLITE

Welcome,
Joan of Arc
, your role is
PHOSPHOPHYLLITE (Houseki no Kuni), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    - You are invited to join [diamondsareforeversdf'dfdf]. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - Sometimes you wonder if you could be another kind of gem, or at least have more strength. I mean, seriously, a 3.5 for a gem is quite in a fragile level.
    The first time you are lynched, you will NOT die, but instead will be announced "shattered" and the votecount resets. When you shatter, you lose your ability to vote during the day you shatter, nor can be lynched that day. You also cannot be the one who can make the factional kill during the following night. You can shatter only once per game and you cannot shatter after night 5 or when there are 6 or fewer living players remaining.

-
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) You may force-shatter yourself by PMing the mod. Note that if you force-shatter yourself, the votecount does not reset, but any votes by you and anyone who voted you will become voided.
    }
    - It takes some pain to get stronger. When you're ready to use your new limbs, you'll become strong.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) If you have shattered, any factional kills made by you gain the strongman modifier. Any nights you do not use the strongman ability, you will be bulletproof.
    }
    -
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(cheers)

Now finally, some good lynch!

Well, you are close to endgame, but I hope you had fun. And if you wouldn't mind, stick around in the TV Room because it's almost the end! Thank you for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

Now, now, players. We're almost there. Only 5 remain, and it's still anyone's game. The climax is near! Who will win? Tune in tomorrow for the fun and animes in Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5!

Night 5 ends in (expired on 2019-04-03 09:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5934 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(random OP? ends, cheers)

Wait, that's the ending theme! We're not ending it yet!

Anyway, welcome back to Day 6 of Anime u-Pick: King Size. Only five remains, after a long journey, we're coming close to the results soon.

Well, I have to announce one death as always. So here it is.

Liger_Zero died Night 5, he was...

Spoiler: Liger_Zero's Role PM

KIRITO

Welcome,
Almost50
Liger_Zero
, your role is
KIRITO (Sword Art Online), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join KIRITOSRSLYLOL. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pro RPG gamer, you fight monsters to earn experience and level up.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1) You charge (100,000 x N) EXP at the end of each night where N is the current night's number}

- You spend too much time playing... because you can't get out of the game!
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) POST RESTRICTION: You cannot post in the main thread during the first half (7 days) of each day phase.}

- Reach the top! Gain the ultimate ability!
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 3) When you acquire enough EXP, you will clear the game and gain a new power! (What is it? Reach the end to find out!)}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(applauses)

Well, you do get credited for survining this long, Liger_Zero. Please take your seat at the TV room, as this game is not done yet! Thank you for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

And, with only 4 remaining, the game is still going on! I think the klaxon will come up soon, so make this day count, everyone!

IT IS NOW DAY 6! With 4 players alive, it's 3 to lynch!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5970 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 5951, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Confusing.
@Mod, if a player self-commutes, and also has a visiting action that works despite commuting, and has a modifier that causes them to die unless they target a specific player, will they die despite being commuted?

Otherwise you have gated Wisdom to copping you?
Refering to what you've said. They would die. Commuting means immune from being targeted, which does not prevent their own passive effects.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5976 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(
KLAXON
, cheers)

I guess that's it, that's the game, guys!

Torque surrenders. He was
a Youtube CopyStriker!

Spoiler: Torque's Role PM
NADESHIKO KAGAMIHAMA

Welcome,
Torque
, your role is
NADESHIKO KAGAMIHAMA (Yuru Camp△), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have
    Super Smash Bros. Fan
    Joan of Arc
    and
    Robert2424
    as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    - You are invited to join Channel 48. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - What's the view of Mt. Fuji, you wonder. That's why you are here, in a camp... But wait, camping alone? Seriously?
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) You may target a player each night, and the target IMMEDIATELY receives a "You've got an invite! Would you like to join a neighborhood with Torque?" message, which if they accept BEFORE THE END OF THAT NIGHT, a unnamed temporary neighborhood for you and the target is formed starting the next days and is locked at the end of the following night.}

- You realized, camping is fun. You want those baits, I mean, friends, to join in your next camping.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) You and anyone who accepts the invite will also get access to a new permanent channel called "Campsite Channel", which will not be disabled like all other channels. Note that if you drop, the channel immediately deletes itself.

- Camping time! But you don't feel like sleeping, even though you are super lazy. In that moment, you notice something happening in the camp.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) Each night, you may target one of the members of the Campsite Channel, including yourself. At the end of that night, you will learn about any person who targeted your choice, and any person your choice targets.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Near x Mello's Role PM
RINTARO AND ITARU

Welcome,
Near x Mello
, your role is
RINTARO/ITARU (Steins;Gate), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join Channel 5 & Channel 7. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pair, both of you cannot do stuffs at the same time.
    Rintaro
    Itaru
    's.

-
    ITARU
    : So, even you are a big guy, you still love maid cafe?
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2} On even nights, you automatically commute. You may still do additional actions (if any) while you commute.}
    Because Maid Cafe is life.
    -
    ITARU
    : You are a super Hacka... Hacker, and yes this trait will help.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Each even night, you may target a player, and you will learn if the target has access to the Youtube HQ Private Topic or not.}

-
    RINTARO
    : With the ability to send D-Mail, your future self can send them to protect anyone.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Each odd night, you may target a player. That player will survive
    ONE
    kill over the next two nights (and NOT the current one).}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

NOTE: Pink Ball's
new
Role PM would crash because it has a spoiler tag inside, so the contents will be posted on the next post instead.

Spoiler: Pink Ball's old Role PM
PENGUINS #1, #2 & #3

Welcome,
Asking for a friend
Pink Ball
, your role is
PENGUINS #1, #2 & #3 (Mawaru Penguindrum), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join Channel 1, Channel 3 & Channel 7. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - You are the gang of penguins who happen to interfere with the story... kinda. And one simple elimination is not enough to take the whole crew off camera.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) You are 1-shot bulletproof.}

- You are also invisible to normies... well except those guys behind the fourth wall.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) You are immune to any non-magical abilities targeting at you. This, of course, does not include factional nightkills.}

- You, however, are associated to your owners, whoever they are, and when they are gone, you fade away, along with the comedy aspects of the show. We will miss you.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) If you currently don't have a neighborhood PT to live in, or no living players are in your neighborhood(s), you immediately become a Tree Stump.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Chito and Yuuri's Role PM
CHITO AND YUURI

Welcome,
Chito and Yuuri
, your role is
CHITO/YUURI (Girls' Last Tour), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join Channel 5 & Channel 7. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pair, both of you cannot do stuff at the same time.
    Chito
    Yuuri
    's. You may also use only ONE ability each night.

-
    CHITO
    : You don't like carrying a gun, but you are good at helping your friend, Yuuri, in most advices and are reliable in one way.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 1) In odd nights, you can choose to self-watch and know who targeted you, but not what they did.}

-
    CHITO
    : You also love journals, and can find a lot of interesting information in those books.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) In odd nights, you may target a player and learn their role name, as well as their alignment. Note that this only works at human characters, as some others are... illiterate? I don't know. Also, you can only do this once, while you want to collect many journals, they are heavy and not worth carrying (Yes, your shot will be refunded if you are roleblocked or fail).}
    -
    YUURI
    : You are quite a laid back girl who easily forgets everything, but food. Yes, food is your friend.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) You may choose to heal yourself in even nights. If you heal yourself, you will survive
    one
    kill targeting at you that night.}

-
    YUURI
    : Also you have an Arisaka Type 38 with one bullet
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) You may kill one person, but only in even nights and this is 1-shot. If you are roleblocked, the shot will not be refunded.}

-
HOW TO WIN
  • -

The Anime Content Makers, consisting of Dunnstral, Spike and Jet, Gamma Emerald, singletonking, Chito and Yuuri, Toogeloo, Drixx, Elena Fisher, Severa, Reasonably Psychotic, mastina, Liger_Zero, Ankamius, Near x Mello and Pink Ball, wins Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(loud cheers)

What a game! What a game! We'll be right back after these messages.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5977 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

RIKO

Pink Ball
, your new identity is
RIKO (Made in Abyss), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - As a delver, you delve into the Abyss in order to find new things, become stronger, and find your missing mother.
    This event is publicly announced at the start of Night 3: "Pink Ball has disappeared into the abyss. Any attempts to reach her may result in calamity".

- You keep going deeper, until you reach the ultimate goal.
    You (and everyone else) start at the surface, which is not quite the Abyss yet. Starting Night 4, you will descend one layer deeper, towards the 7th Layer. You are immune to any abilities the Abyss might have. As an action, you may also descend one level deeper (even during Night 3). You cannot ascend.

- The Abyss is quite dangerous, especially when you ascend. The Curse of the Abyss is a fatal one if you don't take it seriously.
    If a player targets you at night (except factional kills), that player will arrive at the Layer of the Abyss you are in. They will learn about the layer of the Abyss that they are on and the following: "Do things carefully, as you might get calamitous effects".
    - If any player already in the Abyss targets another player, they will move to the layer of the Abyss their target is on (Including the surface). If they ascend doing so, they will suffer effects according to the number of levels they ascend. This effect still applies even if you die.

Spoiler: The Abyss
    0 Levels: No Effect
    1 Level: Action failed
    2 Levels: Action failed and cannot do actions until the end of the following night
    3 Levels: Action failed and lose all of your abilities (except factional kills)
    4 Levels: Action failed and treestumped
    5-6 Levels: Action failed and death
    7 Levels: Action failed and unstoppable death
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5986 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Youtube HQ (Scum PT)
TV Room (Non-Spoilered Dead/Spectation thread)
Control Room (Mod/Spoilers thread)
---
Channel 1
Channel 3
Channel 5
Channel 7
Channel 48
Campsite Channel
Torque's neighborhood with Pink Ball
Torque's neighborhood with Joan of Arc
Cerberus v666's neighborhood with Chito and Yuuri
Amzela's neighborhood with Torque
---

Placeholder for full Action Log if I have time. (You can find them scattered in the Control Room)

Mod Notes:
14 PTs (+6?) That's crazy.
Each Hydra account also has their Hydra PT (also Gamma's requested PT for noting stuffs), please tell me if you wish to release it, otherwise just use them however you want.
Only Role PMs for
actual
Drops were made. Others were just in concept and needed some tweaking if the desired owner dropped their old role.
You can find the channels' participants in the Setup design, in a post titled proposal v3. Note that I put the Penguins (Pink Ball) in three channels because of lulz (they somehow fit the theme of each channel if you think about it)
And sorry for the delay in most parts (especially during the design phase) because the mod (specifically Tatsuya Kaname) is lazy.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5987 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(Also, a 5-head hydra needs to be a thing)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5995 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

("Sotsugyou Alnum" plays, cheers)

And there we are, the finale of Anime U-Pick: King Size!

6 days and 5 nights, it was a great roller coaster ride for all of you, right? It was for me, too. I've never imagined that a large theme game could be so much fun, you guys agree, right?

(cheers)

I would like to give a huge thanks to the two wise men who made 80% of today's possible, mhsmith0 and Varsoon. I have learned a lot of good lessons from them and we hope we can cooperate again or even play together.

Big thanks to MathBlade for providing the Vote Scrubber, the software that makes reading votes look easier. Looking forward to more from you!

Props to mafiascum.net, the Mob has Formed, for a large and lovely place to host this humble game.

And of course, thanks to YOU, players and viewers who helped shaping this season into a wonderful, memorable experience!

(cheers)

Now, all good things must come to an end, so as this season of fun and games. Please remember the fun times we have together, ne?

Until we meet again, don't forget to keep watching Anime. Thank you for watching Anime U-Pick: King Size! Good night, everyone!

(cheeé̵̡̛̬͔͕̮͎̺̫̜͕̦̤̖̟̭̳̥̩͍̞̠͍͓͔͎̪͖̞̀̇̈́̓̓́̇̓̌̂̍̿͒̉̃̈̈͑̃̚̕͘̚͜͝͠͝͝r̴̢̧̡̡̛̰̬͓̣̳̱̞̲̟̞͎̫͔̜͇̻̻̯̘̱͚̳̯̟̣̟̦̜̟̻͙̈́̍͆̔͗̑́͒͗̀̓͛̈́̓̃͆̾̈́͑̐̎͗͆̔́̆͊̌͘̕͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝s̵̡̡̡͇̪̙̩̘̱̦̣̹̝͓͉͓̟̬̫̥̙̫̗̤̪̗̼̟̰̤̻͙̥̪̲̩͋̆̇̔̊͗͂̽̎̃̃͂͑̐́͆̇̏́̈́̍̈́͋͊͑͛̓̕͜͠͝)̶̧̧̢̛̝̞̭̤͈̦͈̲̩̰̗̯̯̬̘͚͈̱̹̱̖̞̼̜̪̹̮̻̬̭̮͙̼̩̮̳̻̺̲̎͑͆̓̃̒͊̏̌͗͆̀̾̈͛͑̀̏̄̽́̚͘̚ͅḑ̸̛̖̱͙͚͈͍͈̬̺̭̳̟͇͔̻̘͙͕̯͈̠̭̟̭͕̖̮̮̠̫͇̤͖͙͔̠̖̩͈̭̠̈́͗̒̓͐̉̔́̀̎̅̄̅̑̿͂̅͑̄̆̆̓̑̽̇̓̑̏͑̉̊͗̕̕͠͝͝ͅf̴̢̨̨̧͉̟͇̤̟͉̩̬̬̞̜̆̔̈́͌͑̔͊̒̃̎̈̒͋͑͑͒̎́̊͋͂͘̕͠͠ḑ̷̡̧̝̤̩͉̠̦̝̠̟̹̫̖̮̪̼͈̘͎̬̭͍̻̘̮͓͖̝̜̜̦͔̭̲̯̮̺̈́̀̈̔̈́́͐̕͜s̶̢̢̡̪̠̥̫͈̩̩̱̭̣̭̯̱̭̟̫̞̜̜̲̬̣̥̲̗̟̠̲̠͙̗̞̪̹̗̄̎͒͛̉̎͌̅̌̃́̀̐́͊̀̿̄̑̃̉̑̒͜͝f̶̨̢͎̳̻̺̞͉̟̪̖͔͚͈̣̭̖͖̳̙̰̯̥͈̞̗̼̱̞̠̜̽̀́̆̓̋̋̿̎̀͂̆̏̀͒͗̿̽̉̽͐̾̒̿͑͒̉̇͆̅̒̀̕͘̕̕͜͜͝s̶͚͙̬̜̻̦͓̓͑͐̈̏̒̽͆͂̃͌̇̾̒̀́̂́̐̓̽̏̀̋͂͐͋̂̀͛̾̊͒̂̊͗̽͘̕͠͝ͅd̷̛̰͚̳̹̖͖͒̈́̇̈́̋́̆͌̈̃͋̐͆̆̏̇́͐́̈̊̔̽͛͊͘͝f̸̨̡̝̮͉̥̜̺̙͓͕̲̬̫̹̹́̽͊̄̆͑͋̇̃̐͂̿͗̏̈̎̑̍̍̑̈́̀̏͆͌̂́̾̓͒̔̒͑̇̀̚̕̚͘͝͝͝͠g̵̡̛̛̛͎͔̣̘̯̖͖̩̼̥͎̭̀͛͒͑͗͊̀͑͗̈̐͌͗̈́̍͑̈́̀͂̒͗̋̈͒́͗̊̈̀̅̈́́͐͘͜͠ͅf̸̧̨̢̢̢̛̠̬͎̳̙̦͖̦̩̖̮̦͚͇̠̙͚͙͈̹̘͙̳̻̩͕͚̻̩̤̖̰̰̠͙̃̀̈̋͆̓͑̿͆͆̍̿̋̐͗̾͋̉̾̅̊͂̑̍͂̐̏̓̏͘̕̕͜͠g̵̡̨̣̪̺͚̤̪͇̜̜̭̼̦͓͕̫̩̗̩͕̮̺͍̱̹̳͓̰̈́̾̈́͋̓̈̍͗̚͠ͅs̸̢̢̛̠̗͉̺͇̤̺̬̺͕̖̠̤͈̬̫̞͈̦̯̱̝͎̩̗̲̻̫̻̰̜͔̘̻̙̥͕̉̃̈́̿͋́̂͌͌̀̾̍͌͐͒͒̈́̅̃̔̈̀̐̀̆̀̚͘͝͠͝d̵̡̡͓̖̞̠̭̪͍̲̞̼͙̙̼̹͈̬̞̜͉̦͉͖͉͙̜͚̟̦̞͔͉̓̀͑̽̎̎̆͋̀̽͗̋̄̌̌̓̐̑̍̉͒̓͘̚͘̚͜͠͝͠͝f̵̧̡̘̘̭̺͈̮̬̠̭̥̟̅͗͗͆̊̏̆̋̿͊̈́̅̽̎̀̅̑͛̌̕͘ͅ

{...}

{Can you hear me?}

{Vanessa}

CYTUS II MAFIA
Coming Soon.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5996 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Cut!

Now that it ends, does anyone have comments, suggestions, feel free to share them!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”