Scummies Nominations 2018

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #209 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

:]
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #254 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 251, Krazy wrote:Nominating The Worst for Most Cunning Manipulator in Starcraft Mafia
Nth if he's elgible

(And i would argue he should be)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #281 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

I kinda want to nom American Presidents. It was basically a themed mini normal, but brass was a fantastic mod and the player list gelled incredibly well for both alignments. It was a tough game to solve thanks to the worst and errantoarabola's antics, but town's cohesion pulled through; enough players were just obvtown enough that scum were stuck in the poe, which prompted them to pull a spectacularly successful distancing/bussing play that catapulted ep straight to mylo. If the order of the nks had been a little different, or nauci had slightly different targets at night, i think this was a scum win quite a lot of the time, but town just kinda *clicked* together, enabling us to solve it in the end. It was a really close game, and that made it that much more fun and exciting.

Obviously I'm a little biased because I was in it, and this game wasn't as complex or intricately-designed as some of the other games mentioned on this page, but when I look back at all the games I played or spectated this year, I think this was hands-down my favorite thanks to the amazing player list and brassherald's awesome modding.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Mafia Discussion”