Scummies Nominations 2018

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #250 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Nth Plotinus, love when I rand into his newbies
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 281, skitter30 wrote:I kinda want to nom American Presidents. It was basically a themed mini normal, but brass was a fantastic mod and the player list gelled incredibly well for both alignments. It was a tough game to solve thanks to the worst and errantoarabola's antics, but town's cohesion pulled through; enough players were just obvtown enough that scum were stuck in the poe, which prompted them to pull a spectacularly successful distancing/bussing play that catapulted ep straight to mylo. If the order of the nks had been a little different, or nauci had slightly different targets at night, i think this was a scum win quite a lot of the time, but town just kinda *clicked* together, enabling us to solve it in the end. It was a really close game, and that made it that much more fun and exciting.

Obviously I'm a little biased because I was in it, and this game wasn't as complex or intricately-designed as some of the other games mentioned on this page, but when I look back at all the games I played or spectated this year, I think this was hands-down my favorite thanks to the amazing player list and brassherald's awesome modding.
Nth! I’ve been trying to have as much fun as this game was ever since

Return to “Mafia Discussion”