Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6900 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Jingle »

Why?
DrewVa wrote: You call, alternating votes between
players, “votehoppy”? Seriously? :shifty:
Considering there were like 10 different changes in 15 pages... Yeah. Votehoppy. It's like you're actively making the VC hard to compile :P
This is a Parachute.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6901 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

DrewVa is indecisive town. Move on.
<(") | (")>
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #6902 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

The guy you should really be focusing is Nev, Jing. Look how hardcore in denial he's in.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #6903 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

That slot does give me pause tbh.
<(") | (")>
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6904 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 6901, PenguinPower wrote:DrewVa is indecisive town. Move on.
You can't stop me from complaining. More mammalian entities have tried and failed, Avian.
This is a Parachute.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #6905 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 6904, Jingle wrote:
You can't stop me from complaining. More mammalian entities have tried and failed, Avian.
Complain all you want light ringing sound guy...

Doesn't change the facts.
<(") | (")>
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6906 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I still have a hard time scumreading Nev when they scumcased Alonzo the same night Alonzo died. I want to think of a case where scum used a neighborhood to scumcase someone they were killing while they were killing them and I don't think I will ever come up with an example.

Jingle I'm still not sure about. Kokichi doing nothing and then replacing out is NAI. If anything the only thing left for Kokichi bingo would have been him claiming IC. In the past I would have said Kokichi doing nothing is slightly town indicative but he basically has just been quasi-site flaking lately so I don't know if that works here.

Anyway Jingle is helpful so if he's scum I'd rather make him the third or fourth scum lynch rather than the second.

And yeah....... me and Nancy have gone back and forth on SS/EJ a lot. There's compelling arguments on either one being the scummier, there's a chance both are scum... if neither are scum then I think I just abandon this game and let Nancy take over LOL

I've kinda hurt my brain trying to decide which was the correct one to lynch first. I really wanted that vig to go through and me and Nancy got in a big fight over it and if Nancy won SS would probably be dead right now and our shot wouldn't be wasted, so frankly I'm still like, just kind of exhausted from the mechanics in this game. We deal with so much bullshit to get a vig shot and then it just goes into the Elsa black hole...

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6907 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

You should realize I'm above the gamestate and naturally unkillable. The VC mishap and the shot not working is literal proof Boon is saving my ass.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6908 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

figuratively
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6909 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elsa is still alive b/c she has some unknown modifier that stopped the kill or her team protected her. With vigs floating around it makes plenty of sense that scum would have protectives.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6910 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, that's the same thing I pushed in RC's game and scum didn't have any protectives (like they should have) so here's hoping that Boon is a better mod than RC.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6911 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if I'm wrong, Elsa is scummy on her own and is a solid lynch.

Though I just had a thought, what if Nancy was blocked? Did you announce your shot? This might mean scum is in Nancy's room.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #6912 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Thoughts on S_S?
<(") | (")>
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6913 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

So I have ample reason for scum to protect me as a "traitor" or a Alien didn't trust me and targeted me. Or an Enchantress wanted to Commute and targetted me so they couldn't die as well.

If SS's slip of a Rolestopper is anything to go by, then perhaps Mafia did rolestop me and someone elsa blocked their real kill from happening elsawhere.

Pedit: She said she gave it away though, Nero. And her actions take place during the day. Seems unlikely she'd be roleblocked.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6914 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I coulda swore she said she vigged you....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6915 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also thought SS claimed rolecop?

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #6916 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

He did...you should probably catch up though.
<(") | (")>
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6917 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah prob

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #6918 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh, Nero is actually that far behind. That explains a bit.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6919 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Nancy didn't talk about vigging in the boonus room.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6920 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

+1
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6921 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6900, Jingle wrote:
Why?
DrewVa wrote: You call, alternating votes between
players, “votehoppy”? Seriously? :shifty:
Considering there were like 10 different changes in 15 pages... Yeah. Votehoppy. It's like you're actively making the VC hard to compile :P
It’s Boon, you should be feeling bad for in that case.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6922 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6906, DrewVa wrote:I still have a hard time scumreading Nev when they scumcased Alonzo the same night Alonzo died. I want to think of a case where scum used a neighborhood to scumcase someone they were killing while they were killing them and I don't think I will ever come up with an example.

Jingle I'm still not sure about. Kokichi doing nothing and then replacing out is NAI. If anything the only thing left for Kokichi bingo would have been him claiming IC. In the past I would have said Kokichi doing nothing is slightly town indicative but he basically has just been quasi-site flaking lately so I don't know if that works here.

Anyway Jingle is helpful so if he's scum I'd rather make him the third or fourth scum lynch rather than the second.

And yeah....... me and Nancy have gone back and forth on SS/EJ a lot. There's compelling arguments on either one being the scummier, there's a chance both are scum... if neither are scum then I think I just abandon this game and let Nancy take over LOL

I've kinda hurt my brain trying to decide which was the correct one to lynch first. I really wanted that vig to go through and me and Nancy got in a big fight over it and if Nancy won SS would probably be dead right now and our shot wouldn't be wasted, so frankly I'm still like, just kind of exhausted from the mechanics in this game. We deal with so much bullshit to get a vig shot and then it just goes into the Elsa black hole...

-d
Not saying N & M are scum here but in DnD mafia, scum NK’d their push, so I wouldn’t necessarily give anyone a pass, solely based on that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6923 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:42 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6911, Nero Cain wrote:Even if I'm wrong, Elsa is scummy on her own and is a solid lynch.

Though I just had a thought, what if Nancy was blocked? Did you announce your shot? This might mean scum is in Nancy's room.
No, I don’t think we said anything about it until I posted it in this thread. We didn’t want to out our vig, due to that, so it’s probably more likely that Elsa was somehow protected, rather than we were blocked. Also, SS claimed to have received our loud, so wouldn’t that mitigate against us being roleblocked?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6924 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 6913, Elsa Jay wrote:So I have ample reason for scum to protect me as a "traitor" or a Alien didn't trust me and targeted me. Or an Enchantress wanted to Commute and targetted me so they couldn't die as well.

If SS's slip of a Rolestopper is anything to go by, then perhaps Mafia did rolestop me and someone elsa blocked their real kill from happening elsawhere.

Pedit: She said she gave it away though, Nero. And her actions take place during the day. Seems unlikely she'd be roleblocked.
Only the BOONus round part. We can gift, vig at night - if we still had it, that is.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”