Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:05 am

Post by Clemency »

and so it begins
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Clemency »

oh yeah same btw
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Clemency »

this is what happens when you pick antagonists
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Clemency »

yis
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Clemency »

never been a miller before or seen many so i'm not brushed up on the etiquette
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Clemency »

great song choice
i listen to xi's music daily
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Clemency »

VOTE: gamma emerald
got one
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Clemency »

i used to have a light yagami avatar once
good times
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Clemency »

D:
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Clemency »

can confirm, got my first
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Clemency »

i'm just waiting for all the nerds to show up
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 40, Reasonably Psychotic wrote: Agreed on millers picking up new role PM's as soon as possible, and believe they should making full claims immediately prior to changing their role; public claim preferred, hood claim MIGHT be okay IF hood contents are known.
make me
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Clemency »

no you're not but nice try
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Clemency »

wacky
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Clemency »

oh right A50's here
C:
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Clemency »

but jake peralta is my spirit animal
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Clemency »

goodbye, mr.leaf
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Clemency »

beep beep

suite life of zack and cody is my favourite anime
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Clemency »

hey guys welcome to pew news with gloria borger
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Clemency »

this game is gonna be a mess and i will do nothing to prevent it
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Clemency »

youve been in enough games with me to know i'm reasonably competent
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 121, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 118, Clemency wrote:this game is gonna be a mess and i will do nothing to prevent it
You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 123, Morality wrote:
In post 110, Clemency wrote:goodbye, mr.leaf
I am Mr. Leaf.
im aware
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 126, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 124, Clemency wrote:
In post 121, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 118, Clemency wrote:this game is gonna be a mess and i will do nothing to prevent it
You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.
slow claps steps out of the shadows
Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.......
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Clemency »

yuuri's memes suck lol gottem
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Clemency »

idk about you guys but i think we should go with the guy calling me town
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 139, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 120, Clemency wrote:youve been in enough games with me to know i'm reasonably competent
I've been in enough games with you to know you aren't
hey go fuck yourself too
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Clemency »

yeet
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 185, Joan of Arc wrote:Also, I am town, so why should I care if I appear scummy or not?
so you dont get lynched
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Clemency »

i'll have a 4 piece chicken nugget
no chicken
extra nugget
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Clemency »

everyone needs a snazzy pair of sunglasses
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Clemency »

lol
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Clemency »

i consider myself a jester, yes
just not by role
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 389, Torque wrote:ドンストラルさんのISOはとても悪いです

(Dunnstral's ISO is very bad.)

lol thanks that gif is cute and im saving it
thank god i practiced my japanese for this
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Clemency »

welcome back to creatureology 101
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Clemency »

omg
pink ball
this game got good
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Clemency »

god, i made the mistake of picking a character i like too much
makes me wanna claim
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Clemency »

flavor, that is
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 558, Toogeloo wrote:@Clemency

You seem a bit reinvigorated with the game after your last posts. You have any reads that you stand by based on how good the game is getting?
i like the people who are moving the game forward i.e you, spike and jet, chiito and yuuri, near x mello
i'm not very good at that thing myself, you know, being productive
i know i'd take the opportunity to lurk while i could myself if i was scum
though i guess that's wifom
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Clemency »

VOTE: vedith
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Clemency »

something constructive
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Clemency »

oh god oh fuck
this game exists
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Clemency »

Joan posts: I schleep
Gamma posts: real shit?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Clemency »

dang i'm hyped
white album arc just started
and
the metallica vs [redacted] fight is coming soon
this truly is a golden experience
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Clemency »

what a beautiful duwang
chew
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Clemency »

i wanna claim my character so i can use gifs of my character
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Clemency »

i'm glad everyone just ignores my mad rambles
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Clemency »

i could claim scum in one of these and everyone would just gloss over
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Clemency »

i'm gonna do it
i'm gonna claim it
i'm gonna do the big meme
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Clemency »

hello
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Clemency »

what is this weeb shit doing in my anime u-pick
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Clemency »

^
i often fully forget my alignment
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Clemency »

wow this game is uneventful
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Clemency »

VOTE: Gamma
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1133, singletonking wrote:
In post 1131, singletonking wrote:WHat's the case on Mastina
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1161, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Speaking of my questions:

I'd like both millers to let me know how their miller functions. Only one answered(BNL/singletonking, iirc?), and they told me that they return a guilty on investigations, which does not tell me if they only return a guilty on alignment checks, or all types of checks.

-Yukiteru
paraphrasing my role pm, it states that any alignment investigating roles targeting me will result unfavourably, and then a link to miller in the wiki
however, by flavour i'm a serial killer by trade, just aligned with the content creators
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Clemency »

how much is vedith at?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Clemency »

what is goin on here
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Clemency »

Toogeloo wrote:Mastina, you might need to be the one to "vig" me tonight.
i should do it
my n2 ability gives me powers if i target someone that dies overnight
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Clemency »

"powers" being vague
i dont know either
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Clemency »

VOTE: near x mello
for the flavor clan
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Clemency »

this aint a troll vote
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Clemency »

i'm townreading morality
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Clemency »

which means i'm willing to follow him up on this
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Clemency »

somewhat yes
you know that's common of me though
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Clemency »

i'm also waiting for certain reactions
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Clemency »

wisdom's like
"oho! you're coming closer? instead of running away you're coming up to me?"
and morality's like
"i can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer
and wisdom's like
"come as close as you like then!"
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Clemency »

this is my favourite anime
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Clemency »

i'm putting on il vento d'oro and getting snacks for this battle
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Clemency »

accept his challenge
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Clemency »

no wisdom dont do it
oh god he can't hear us
he's got AirPods™ in
oh god oh fuck
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Clemency »

hell yes it's a50 time
i'm this game's Speedwagon
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Clemency »

i'd actually be alright with a near x mello lynch today
i don't see town wisdom being this meticulous towards someone directly challenging them
in that vein, i don't like how he's pushing morality's scumread on him off and subverting to players irrelevant to the moment at hand
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Clemency »

you say that to everyone
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Clemency »

i'll take that compromise
VOTE: mastina
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Clemency »

nvm
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Clemency »

homie squad
rise up
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Clemency »

for skyrim
for the nords
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Clemency »

i'm in position
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1777, mastina wrote:
In post 1716, Near x Mello wrote:mastina is now townreading us
Not quite. I don't see a scumteam including you that makes sense as being probable--that doesn't make you a townread, it just neuters the scumread. Lacking options, if desperate, I'd lynch you, I'd just be incredibly unhappy about it because I wouldn't expect a scumflip.
In post 1709, Morality wrote:Disagree. Charismatic rallying, not manipulating.
I've seen your rallying.

This isn't it.
someone with more experience with her tell me if mastina always makes empty meaningless statements like this
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Clemency »

it's not a defense, it's not a case, it's not an argument
it's "x is/isn't y" because she said so
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Clemency »

it's starting to annoy me is all
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Clemency »

like, so far, nobody has told me anything that would even slightly shake my townread on morality
and yet you act like i shouldn't be townreading him for my own sake
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Clemency »

we were all more or less mutually townreading before claims
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Clemency »

Torque wrote:
In post 1798, Clemency wrote:we were all more or less mutually townreading before claims
Tell me why then

You'd only all claim if you all mutually tr each other, I get that much
mostly because i wanted to see people's reactions towards this push
i would have felt it likelier for morality to be scum if the near x mello wagon had less resistance
i feel like that's a point where you can force scum to have to work together towards a mislynch, even if subtly
near x mello was a good mislynch candidate because i feel like most people would have brushed it off as a simple town mistake because of the apathy towns tend to hold
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Clemency »

but the way wisdom responded makes me feel like this wouldn't be a mislynch
i'm certain town wisdom would have responded more aggressively to a push like that on him
even if he says he wouldn't because he says so
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Clemency »

Spike and Jet wrote:Did Near Mellow do something noticeable?
that's the thing, i was expecting more
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1815, Torque wrote:
In post 1810, Clemency wrote:
Torque wrote:
In post 1798, Clemency wrote:we were all more or less mutually townreading before claims
Tell me why then

You'd only all claim if you all mutually tr each other, I get that much
mostly because i wanted to see people's reactions towards this push
i would have felt it likelier for morality to be scum if the near x mello wagon had less resistance
i feel like that's a point where you can force scum to have to work together towards a mislynch, even if subtly
near x mello was a good mislynch candidate because i feel like most people would have brushed it off as a simple town mistake because of the apathy towns tend to hold
I wanna know why you are townreading Morality prior to claiming

I can see what you mean about Near x Mello though!
i'll try to recap later
i'm posting between league games
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1818, Near x Mello wrote:expecting me to do certain things is a wrong way to read me

~Near
Clemency wrote: even if he says he wouldn't because he says so
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Clemency »

i haven't revealed any of my abilities other than the n2 ability which i revealed here
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Clemency »

technically i've also revealed my n1 ability
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Clemency »

no
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Clemency »

everyone's town go home
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Clemency »

what he said
dont think i'm being careless just because i, well, am
i never townread someone 100%
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:12 am

Post by Clemency »

fucks sake
where do i begin
anyone trying to lynch robert gets +2 scum points
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Clemency »

anybody trying to lynch robert this game is admitting to not trying to actively solve the game
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Clemency »

it's the perfect excuse for a free town pickoff because "oh well he was a lurker anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Clemency »

it's one thing to ignore all the major pushes in this game and make bland blanket statements that mean nothing like
"x is obvtown"
but trying to push onto a lurker on day two instead of taking any side in this
just reads awfully to me
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Clemency »

that's not my point and you know it
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Clemency »

sigh
this is gonna flip town
VOTE: robert
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Clemency »

because at least then people wont get to counter arguments by going "nah lets lynch robert"
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Clemency »

post 2000
nice
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2015, mastina wrote:
In post 1955, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Robert
Elena, Gamma, Robert.
Nope, nothing suspicious about naming consensus scumreads as your three preferred lynches, nothing at all even remotely.
this reminded me
i'm still doing the part of "vigging" toog
so if i'm dead tomorrow and they aren't
you know what to do
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Clemency »

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Clemency »

quality content
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Clemency »

i wish i had the charisma to rally my entire channel including flava flav
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Clemency »

aw i had a fun plan but i realised i cant target myself with my n3 ability
i'll probably drop this
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Clemency »

ok but i'd like to hear your actual case against me
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2061, Almost50 wrote:I need advise and I don't even know whom to trust. :lol:

OK.. here's the think... my N1/N2 "grey text" are both useless garbage. As I said I won't be able to post in the main thread tomorrow (D3) for the opening 7 days (and if there's a guilty I think the day ends before I am allowed to vote, but will check with the mod is voting counts as "posting" if I'm still alive tomorrow)

Now the 3rd grey text area is mysterious and the mod won't give me more info. Suffice it to say I may or may not gain a new ability, and if I do I don't know what it is (thus can't evaluate if it's "as good" as my other two.) :lol:

I believe you all have the option to request a new role PM
before the end of D3
as I do. However, most of you probably KNOW what your abilities are and what they're for, so should be relatively easy for you to decide. I DON'T!!

Now how am I supposed to decide whether I want a new role when I don't even know what my CURRENT role does or will have? So this is where I need your advice. It's a gamble either way, and a blind one.. (feels like betting red or black in roulette. with 0/00 being BOTH are useless) :lol:

So, red or black??
it might be clearer if we knew what your flavor was
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Clemency »

yeah that's not going anywhere
active lurking is kinda my thing
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Clemency »

oh yeah
they think i'm an arsonist because i can make people into bombs
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Clemency »

robert
more like
butt
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2134, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2132, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: fl

im not changing my vote again. this dies.

~Near
This is a scum claim.

VOTE: Near

I’m literally confirmable, and Clemency added power to my role Night 1 apparently that will also prove it.

For one of Clemency and I to be scum, we both have to be scum at this point.
^
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2142, Near x Mello wrote:vote me clem

what are you doing voting someone you think is town instead of me

~Near
oh i forgot i moved my vote
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2144, Near x Mello wrote:also congratz on being so hard pocketed that you apparently empowered scum

~Near
hun, if i'm not pocketed by at least two scum, am i even clemency
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Clemency »

ichi no bakudan
「KILLER QUEEN」
has already touched that leaf
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Clemency »

smort
noice
nine nine
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2166, Near x Mello wrote:cmon guys

unless you havent played with fl before not voting him after these posts is unacceptable

~Near
incredible defense
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Clemency »

gamma's a distraction from the main case
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2238, mastina wrote:
In post 2134, Flavor Leaf wrote:For one of Clemency and I to be scum, we both have to be scum at this point.
Or, alternatively.
Radical idea, here, I know, so hard to wrap your heads around it.

Clemency is simply hard-pocketed town, who buffed scum unawares.
you really overestimate my incompetence
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Clemency »

this entire page is filled to the absolute brim with ate
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Clemency »

i'll repeat what i said earlier because it still stands
you've given me 0 reason what-so-ever to not townread fl this game
you've said nothing of value or purpose against fl or his cases
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Clemency »

so i'm gonna stick with him, pocketed or not, because you're all garbage
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Clemency »

ah yes that makes me shallow
how dare i try to have this game solved in any way through actual cases
i should scumread fl because you guys say so
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Clemency »

i think i should just reread day 2
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Clemency »

i gotta admit i'm just generally biased against wisdom because he frustrates me
not in like a bad personal way
i think he's a good player but there's just something about his playstyle that gets my nerves going
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Clemency »

gamma's 200% null for me atm i've never been able to read the guy
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Clemency »

it'd be nice if y'all stopped being so condescending about it
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Clemency »

i'm just
ugh
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Clemency »

VOTE: flavor leaf
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Clemency »

if this flips town my vote's not moving off nxm for the rest of the game
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Clemency »

this game feels like 200% ass to play
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Clemency »

^
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Clemency »

god you're making it difficult for me to keep my vote where it is
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #134) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Clemency »

can i also have cute things this game is upsetting me rn
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #135) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Clemency »

i should make an alt so people take me seriously
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #136) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Clemency »

UNVOTE:
i'm gonna go to sleep
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #137) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Clemency »

@mod

replace me out
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (isolation #138) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Clemency »

oh knock it off a50
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Clemency »

my character turns people into bombs
how would i empower someone
my n1 ability was literally being a miller
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Clemency »

wisdom is like a bland three week old piece of toast that also calls you dumb
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 2329, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2325, Clemency wrote:my character turns people into bombs
how would i empower someone
my n1 ability was literally being a miller
How many shots?
cant self-target
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Clemency »

i also think dunn is scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”