Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

VOTE: Toogeloo

Long time no see! The only name I recognize.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:29 am

First,
Unvote: Toogeloo

Reasonably Psychotic, may I ask why you have not committed to a vote yet? Even a pressure one would be more useful, especially since you never participated in RVS.
In post 185, Joan of Arc wrote:Also, I am town, so why should I care if I appear scummy or not?
That’s superfluous to bring up. If you didn’t care about how the Town views you, you would have said nothing. The fact that you needed to assert this shows that you do care about how the Town perceives you, which in itself is scummy.
In post 194, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 192, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 190, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 189, Near x Mello wrote:even if you cant be lynched if we waste a day on you youre still harming town

~Near
Me? You're the ones doing it by collectively deciding to waste a day on me for no adequately explained reason.
Mmm. I hate this "it's not my fault, it's yours!" mentality with a burning passion. Mostly because I see it used primarily by foul villains.
Phos is not a villain and everyone who says they are will have to answer to me.
Just because she is not a villain does not mean that you are town in this game. Given that this is a Upick game where we did not pick alignments, we cannot assume either way that picking a hero or villain will lead to a town or scum alignment.
In post 145, BNL wrote:By the way based on how hoods are generated this game I don't think any hood is more likely than another to contain scum. In fact, even an all scum hood isn't implausible.
Drixx brought up a good point here, in that you assume more information than town should know in this game.

This post implies that certain hoods do not contain scums and certain ones do but how would you know that unless you had info on what hoods are available in the game? It’s doubtful that a Townie would be able to do anything but assume let alone speculate on an all scum hood.
In post 147, BNL wrote:
In post 64, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 62, Almost50 wrote:OK, so here's a declaration: I won't claim which channel(s) I'm in and won't be posting in them either for the time being. You should all be concerned I could read what you say in your channel(s) without you realizing I'm in it.

Spoiler:
Damn, I couldn't have come up with a scummier declaration. Couple that with my RVS vote on myself, and I should be considered the antichrist of the game by all other players already. :twisted:
I had the thought of doing this as well, but I decided to speak in one of them.
Also, I think this is a scummy entrance
UNVOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Morality (Flavor Leaf's new account)

Discuss.
How is this post a scummy entrance from Morality? Choosing which hood he wants to speak in is his choice and should not be an indication of alignment. It’s what he posts in the hood he chooses to contribute to that should matter and unless you are in that hood with him, you have no way to tell if the posts resembles town or scum.

In fact, telling us to discuss your supposedly revealing post with no explanation on your part is rather disingenuous seeing as you expect Town to take you at your word instead of selling the prospect of voting for Morality.

VOTE: BulletNLynchproof

This wagon needs more traction. Joan is a close second as far as scum reads are concerned.
In post 244, Toogeloo wrote:Super Smash voted me before I posted in Channel 5.
Robert is voting Near x Mello, that may have also happened before Near made their presence known in Channel 5 as well.

Kind of humorous though that the small group of Channel 5 has 2 votes on each other.
Robert voted for Near x Mello after the later posted on Channel 5.
In post 246, Chito and Yuuri wrote:That make me wonder -- Apathetic town or scum that didn't get excited about their role PM:
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Elena Fisher

What do you guys think? Which out of SSBF and Elena is busy town and which is scum that doesn't like their role PM?
Given that this is a Upick game, which allowed us to pick three choices we want, it stands to reason that no matter what choice we got, we would be excited about our role. My inactivity in this thread until now was due to life being busy, not deliberately avoiding the thread.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:37 pm

In post 328, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 327, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:This post implies that certain hoods do not contain scums and certain ones do but how would you know that unless you had info on what hoods are available in the game? It’s doubtful that a Townie would be able to do anything but assume let alone speculate on an all scum hood.
What makes you think scum have info about all hoods available in the game

ie

How is bnl's thing more likely coming from scum than town?

~Near
I never said that scums had info on the hoods available in the game.

Looking back at BNL's post, it's suspicious that the post he made implies that not all hoods contain scum. It would be one thing if he brought up multiple possibilities like Drixx did when discussing possible house set-ups but he doesn't do that.

We have no idea if all the hoods in the game has a scum or not. Some of us are in one hood, some are in multiples like Morality (who elected to post in one channel and not in the other) but as far as alignments are concerned, there are no confirmations. Given this, it's a big leap to say that one or more of the hoods are all-town unless BNL had prior information knowing where the scums are, which only scum would know.
In post 330, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:@whoever has asked us why we don’t vote, Cerb likes to take that precaution in general when he’s hydra-ing. I, on the other hand, just haven’t caught up yet.
That would be me.

If I understand correctly, you're waiting to commit to a vote until both of you are caught up, right?
In post 361, Almost50 wrote:
In post 327, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:My inactivity in this thread until now was due to life being busy, not deliberately avoiding the thread.
VOTE: this dude

This phrasing is most irritating to me. "my inactivity
in this thread
" hints he has been posting "elsewhere", and if that's the case then "busy life" certainly is not the reason.

Please reread his phrasing and compare it to "My inactivity
in this thread
until now" which probably wouldn't have rubbed me the wrong way.

@Super Smash: Please tell us how many posts you has on any channels you're in, and that's for starters.

Oh, and for the VC tool to recognize the vote:

VOTE: Super SmashVOTE:
As of this post, just two in Channel 5, both before the game started.

I specified in this thread because this is the place where everyone gets to read other comments on here. Also, as for "elsewhere", the only posts I have made outside of this thread since the game started are a couple of short posts in Mafiascum's semi-private Speakeasy forum.
In post 377, Torque wrote:
In post 145, BNL wrote:By the way based on how hoods are generated this game I don't think any hood is more likely than another to contain scum. In fact, even an all scum hood isn't implausible.
Hey I see people picking on bnl for this post but I've said basically the same thing as him. Bully me too, I feel left out.

SSBF and Drixx, specifically. Is bnl easier to bully or something, thats pretty scummy of you guys.
The difference between yours and BNL is that your post saying "theres probably no correlation on the number of wolves in each hood whatsoever" does not imply any knowledge that town would not know. BNL's post, on the other hand, does imply that certain hoods have scum(s) and others do not.

Also, two quotes on my first content-filled post is hardly bullying anyone, especially when I also asked Reasonably Psychotic a question and called out Joan's actions too.
No read on us?

~Near
I am curious, why did you feel the need to bring this up?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”