Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:29 am

Post by PvtUrist »

VOTE:
Spoiler:
In post 1198, Allomancer wrote:You feel like you're trying to stall or something.
In post 1089, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1087, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1081, the worst wrote: what do you wanna know?
I'm getting a weird impression that you're paying a lot closer attention than you're trying to let on, so I'm getting paranoid of you
:igmeou:
In post 1088, Krazy wrote:Weren't you going to explain your Alisae read Pvt?
If you wish, then I shall.
Why not just explaining it here rather than "If you wish" bullshit?
In post 1191, PvtUrist wrote:Pink Ball!Clemency pair was formed (both roleplayed/yet to seriously weigh in)

Celica was accused of wolfing or something

Slaxx and Dunn are town

redacted
are scum

otherwise nothing too much out of the ordinary (for the players, that is)
Why redact the scum?

So it's about me being shit at posting, not my post being shit. You're scum reading the way I write, not the actual content I wrote.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1096, Alisae wrote:
In post 1095, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1091, Alisae wrote:
In post 1086, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1083, Alisae wrote:hey ank
hey aaaaaaaaaank
i'm stoned but wanna hear my verdict on Celcia
lay it on me

what is your verdict on Celica?
well, let me give you everything.
Ride or Die: Ank Slaxx nancy Jibril Pink Ball
Probably town: PvtUrist
I don't remember I'm stoned lol: Krazy
Tryharding too much and its worrying me but I haven't played in 6 months so my knowledge of it is probably incorrect: Fire
Is probably just scum: Dunnstral
The powerwolf or I'm just really paranoid: Celica
The rest I either don't need to read because it'll sort itself out (tw) or I just haven't read their posts (reinhardt, fucking roleplayers), and the rest just aren't relevant yet.
hmmmm

what about celica has been giving you powerwolf vibes? is it just general play stuff or did specific posts give that impression
read the post on Slaxx going from ignoring stuff to that read seems off also there is a particular part of that read that bugged me
Playwise she seems like the powerwolf, but it could be I’m just fosing her cause I respect her experience? /shrug
In post 1129, Slaxx wrote:Adel/Celicia would be an alright pair for the dance I think.
Why? Still unclear about the scumreads on Celica though.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

I’m not super strong on Cecila but they’re nullish and have bad associatives with my scumread so seems like a good pairing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

Do you understand the logic of us not partnering together? I want to but I think we eat the kill if we do.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1163, Krazy wrote:I didn't say, "Dunn you should pair with me to suicide" I asked him to understand his thought process about how he approaches pairing

I'm not advocating suiciding, but considering he did suicide out of tilt last time, I honestly wasn't sure how he was approaching pairing this time.
In post 1167, Krazy wrote:Fair enough, but I wasn't sure if you would want to just leave with a scum this time

Like, I don't know why you'd look at that game and want to keep fighting to be one of the top pairs when you could just scum hunt and pair with someone you'd like to see die
Aren’t these 2 statements, contradictions?

Tinfoil thought: Are you trying to tilt either Slaxx or both of Slaxx/Dunn, so they will do the opposite? A bit of a reach, I realize but where’s the strong opposition coming from?

Or maybe you just don’t want Slaxx and ME to pair up, possibly?

I mean, you were opposed to that in your original list, iirc?

I’m probably wrong about this but I don’t quite get what your deal is with that pair?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1204, Slaxx wrote:Do you understand the logic of us not partnering together? I want to but I think we eat the kill if we do.
I don’t think we need to rush this decision. Do you really think we’d be the most obvtown couple though? I thought Ank and tw were more obvtown read then me but then maybe thing’s have changed since I last read the game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1203, Slaxx wrote:I’m not super strong on Cecila but they’re nullish and have bad associatives with my scumread so seems like a good pairing.
Can you link or quote those posts for me? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 376, Celica wrote:
In post 53, Krazy wrote:Fundamentally we need 4 people that are absolutely locktown, because scum will kill one of our top two pairings. Then we need a pairing that will accept that the top 2 pairing truly is locktown so that one of them will reliably lynch themselves in 4-way. If we can do that we should win.

Also this setup got rid of the Innocent Child, and scum were already kind of doing OK in the dances, so I want to say this game is probably already 55% scumfavored to 45% townfavored so if it's a loss it's all G
Yeah a lot of this. Along with the fact paranoia in reads happen etc etc. Coming up with 3 lock town pairs along with the townwork it would require for it to truly work is most likely not gonna work. We'd also be basing our game on 1 day phase.
In post 99, Adelbert Steiner wrote:I have not played this before, but I believe that we should probably come together and decide who is the scummiest gentleman first, that gentleman will be eliminated by not having a dance partner. After that, I am going to be learning whilst doing.

So far, my only read is Slaxx as a townlean.
I've townread and scumread this post a few times. Mostly because it's a very captain obvious post and I can't tell how I wanna read it. I'm leaning on just wondering if anyone else finds it good/weird. Along with leaving it alone
In post 103, the worst wrote:scumreading me for ???reasons??? and then backing it up because I did something you'd do as scum is baffling. why did you guess Slaxx 2as my townread in the first place?
Was this post serious or a joke. I can't tell with you the worst
In post 112, Ankamius wrote:
In post 89, the worst wrote:
In post 82, Ankamius wrote:
In post 76, the worst wrote:Ank
How are you townreading me already?
N0 cop obviously
I'm not townreading you I was just going to ask you to please keep posting so I don't deathtunnel you
Why would you deathtunnel me this early in the game? That's a bizarre statement from you with our most recent history of your earliest reads on me being wrong.
Can you give more detail on this? Links would be nice
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 383, Celica wrote:
In post 134, Adelbert Steiner wrote:
In post 132, the worst wrote:the only time I've seen you be this lolconfident about a read was an s/s so you're heavily pinging me with this shit
How would this be s/s, though?

Are you claiming scum right now Sir Goose?
I want to call Ade town for this post. I was hardscumreading it at first and then I thought. 'Does scum Ade look at this and post it?' I leaned no because it's just so bad. Given he's an alt he probably has enough mafia experience. If he was a newbie I would sr that still, but here? Na
In post 158, Allomancer wrote:Oh noes firebringer stole the girl I was gonna ask to dance. That's an instant scumread.

In all seriousness though, FoS at FB and TW for pairing up so quickly. Someone isn't going to get to dance, and we have to strategize about who it should be. Now FB and TW live anyway, even if we suspect them.
In post 79, Krazy wrote:1: mcqueen - Nancy Drew 39
2: Slaxx -- Ankamius
3: Pink ball -- Celica
4: Adelbert Steiner -- jibril
5: Krazy -- Dunnstral
6: Firebringer -- the worst
7: Reinhardt -- Alisae
8: PvtUrist -- Clemency

predance -- allomancer

Here we go guys I solved the game now we can spend the rest of this thread shitposting
Why do I die here?
I found the instant dance up towny not scummy. Mostly because it would obviously bring attention to both the players in question. I don't see why scum want to do that right away. It felt like an IDGAF town move.
In post 177, Allomancer wrote:The worst is town.
Firebringer and Adelbert are scum.
You're welcome.
What makes you say this
In post 178, Dunnstral wrote:I propose the ladies keep their gold count a secret

No innocent child in this version of the setup? Interesting
I wonder what that was mostly for. Not really like in a mafia sense, but in a gamemaker sense that I wanna know why FG did this in the first place. However this is a post game conversation or for my partner PT that I can rant in...if people want to partner with me that is.[/quote]
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1208, Slaxx wrote:
In post 376, Celica wrote:
In post 53, Krazy wrote:Fundamentally we need 4 people that are absolutely locktown, because scum will kill one of our top two pairings. Then we need a pairing that will accept that the top 2 pairing truly is locktown so that one of them will reliably lynch themselves in 4-way. If we can do that we should win.

Also this setup got rid of the Innocent Child, and scum were already kind of doing OK in the dances, so I want to say this game is probably already 55% scumfavored to 45% townfavored so if it's a loss it's all G
Yeah a lot of this. Along with the fact paranoia in reads happen etc etc. Coming up with 3 lock town pairs along with the townwork it would require for it to truly work is most likely not gonna work. We'd also be basing our game on 1 day phase.
In post 99, Adelbert Steiner wrote:I have not played this before, but I believe that we should probably come together and decide who is the scummiest gentleman first, that gentleman will be eliminated by not having a dance partner. After that, I am going to be learning whilst doing.

So far, my only read is Slaxx as a townlean.
I've townread and scumread this post a few times. Mostly because it's a very captain obvious post and I can't tell how I wanna read it. I'm leaning on just wondering if anyone else finds it good/weird. Along with leaving it alone
In post 103, the worst wrote:scumreading me for ???reasons??? and then backing it up because I did something you'd do as scum is baffling. why did you guess Slaxx 2as my townread in the first place?
Was this post serious or a joke. I can't tell with you the worst
In post 112, Ankamius wrote:
In post 89, the worst wrote:
In post 82, Ankamius wrote:
In post 76, the worst wrote:Ank
How are you townreading me already?
N0 cop obviously
I'm not townreading you I was just going to ask you to please keep posting so I don't deathtunnel you
Why would you deathtunnel me this early in the game? That's a bizarre statement from you with our most recent history of your earliest reads on me being wrong.
Can you give more detail on this? Links would be nice
Dunno about this one but I find the hedginess aspect of it a bit strange but otherwise I think it’s fine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1209, Slaxx wrote:
In post 383, Celica wrote:
In post 134, Adelbert Steiner wrote:
In post 132, the worst wrote:the only time I've seen you be this lolconfident about a read was an s/s so you're heavily pinging me with this shit
How would this be s/s, though?

Are you claiming scum right now Sir Goose?
I want to call Ade town for this post. I was hardscumreading it at first and then I thought. 'Does scum Ade look at this and post it?' I leaned no because it's just so bad. Given he's an alt he probably has enough mafia experience. If he was a newbie I would sr that still, but here? Na
In post 158, Allomancer wrote:Oh noes firebringer stole the girl I was gonna ask to dance. That's an instant scumread.

In all seriousness though, FoS at FB and TW for pairing up so quickly. Someone isn't going to get to dance, and we have to strategize about who it should be. Now FB and TW live anyway, even if we suspect them.
In post 79, Krazy wrote:1: mcqueen - Nancy Drew 39
2: Slaxx -- Ankamius
3: Pink ball -- Celica
4: Adelbert Steiner -- jibril
5: Krazy -- Dunnstral
6: Firebringer -- the worst
7: Reinhardt -- Alisae
8: PvtUrist -- Clemency

predance -- allomancer

Here we go guys I solved the game now we can spend the rest of this thread shitposting
Why do I die here?
I found the instant dance up towny not scummy. Mostly because it would obviously bring attention to both the players in question. I don't see why scum want to do that right away. It felt like an IDGAF town move.
In post 177, Allomancer wrote:The worst is town.
Firebringer and Adelbert are scum.
You're welcome.
What makes you say this
In post 178, Dunnstral wrote:I propose the ladies keep their gold count a secret

No innocent child in this version of the setup? Interesting
I wonder what that was mostly for. Not really like in a mafia sense, but in a gamemaker sense that I wanna know why FG did this in the first place. However this is a post game conversation or for my partner PT that I can rant in...if people want to partner with me that is.
[/quote]

But now there’s more of that, so it seems like there could be a possible pattern with her reads on him? Why is she both townreading and scumreading so many of his posts? Okay, I’m kind of getting the nullread a bit more.

I also don’t agree with her that making a dancelist - before everyone has even posted - is clearly town motivated. Why can’t scum do that too?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1206, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1204, Slaxx wrote:Do you understand the logic of us not partnering together? I want to but I think we eat the kill if we do.
I don’t think we need to rush this decision. Do you really think we’d be the most obvtown couple though? I thought Ank and tw were more obvtown read then me but then maybe thing’s have changed since I last read the game?
the problem is that most of the gentlemen are null or sketchy, not the general read level of the ladies
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 799, the worst wrote:pinkie promise?
I promise
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1091, Alisae wrote:The powerwolf or I'm just really paranoid: Celica
I don't remember the last time I ever got called a power wolf so this is really flattering. Although I guess it would only be flattering if I really was a wolf. Still, it's nice to hear this!
In post 1097, Ankamius wrote:I think I see what you mean, the case itself is really not good now that I'm actually looking at it (spoilers, I skipped it when I first saw it)

do you know of her outside the site enough to have an idea of how much experience she has?
What about my case is bad? You should tell me more or at least explain why Slaxx is town more.
Alisae wouldn't know who I am so it's not really that relevant.
In post 1102, Ankamius wrote:I can easily see that entire post being a stretched case to push on you with
I mean that's exactly what it is. I'm pushing Slaxx because I scumread him and I see a lot of people have him as a townread. Obviously I'm not okay with that and when I've asked people to explain why I'm wrong I haven't seen a good answer. I don't even recall a lot of answers at all.
In post 1119, Alisae wrote:3 point 2 major things are scummy about it the first being the overall thing as a whole is probably a scum motivated push. Its the kind of push that looks like how you bus your buddies (Note: I am not saying it is bussing but what I am saying is its nuisanced enough to be a scumbus). Its the kind of case that scum would post. It even feels like there’s a safety of “I mean I guess this looks like a towny post” but I don’t think its a genuine evaluation of the slot. The second being that there are just the emphasis of “Trying to stop reads” which probably makes no sense to me or is just not scummy but I feel like assuming both?
This is kinda word soup, but let me try to run this down. 1) Theirs no such thing as a certain kind of push on how you push a buddy. If such a thing existed they'd be easy to catch. So your point is kinda moot. What makes it a scum push over a town push? You don't explain that. Also how are you getting a 'trying to stop reads' feel from that case? I never said people should stop reading Slaxx I just posted a reads list and everyone asked for my read on Slaxx. So I don't get how you're reading my case like that.
In post 1120, Ankamius wrote:that case strikes me more as scum trying to diminish the influence of a townslot than a bus
I have no reason to do this though when I could just nightkill Slaxx. He's the most townread gent minus Allo who I am actively trying to pair with. What would town me do in this spot? I asked for reasons why Slaxx was town and I wasn't seeing any so I posted my case. The way you and Ali are acting is like I said to stop trying to read Slaxx all together. I never did that at all.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1212, Ankamius wrote:
the problem is that most of the gentlemen are null or sketchy, not the general read level of the ladies
Isn’t it usually that way? :P

But seriously, you gents really need to town tf up here.

We should decide who is likely the sketchiest of the men, since one will defacto be unpartnered.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1129, Slaxx wrote:Adel/Celicia would be an alright pair for the dance I think.
No thank you.
In post 1212, Ankamius wrote:
Agreed for the most part
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Allomancer »

{Nancy Drew, the worst}
{Celica, Krazy}
{Ankamius, Alisae}
{Slaxx, Dunnstral}
{PvtUrist, Adelbert Steiner, Clemency, Jibril}
{Firebringer, Pink Ball}
{Reinhardt}
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Celica »

Can you talk to me on rein? I don't think his posting is good per se, but I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1049, Allomancer wrote:Jibril we are on page 42, you have 11 posts, and none of them have contributed to the game.
This guy right here, officer
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Celica »

I'm happy Pink is dying because he's upsetting me and he's a big sr for me. Mostly the former though.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Alisae »

<— Spends all night reading 120 chapters of manga
Yeah I think I’ma call it a night.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Alisae »

Well I’ll stick around for a bit I guess
Down to talk with someone as long as it doesn’t keep me up too long
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 791, Celica wrote:
In post 167, Slaxx wrote:
In post 165, Adelbert Steiner wrote:
In post 163, Slaxx wrote:
In post 161, the worst wrote:
In post 157, Slaxx wrote:
In post 156, the worst wrote:
In post 152, Slaxx wrote:
In post 149, the worst wrote:
In post 148, Firebringer wrote:the read is genuine
In post 11, Firebringer wrote:This is a Trust Tell. A bannable offense and needs to be removed from the game.
Was this in reference to our mindmeld or separate?
separate
it was a shitpost
lol

do u see what i see
I'm suddenly starting to think maybe not
Wait you're not on Adel SR?
It is funny to me that once again you have scum read me, and it matters not what account I am on.

The fact you're an alt makes that way way worse tbh.
The fact I townread Adel coming back to this push on him from Slaxx really bad, the post I forgot to quote is him saying he scumreads Adel for Adel saying ‘did you claim scum the worst?’ That post may look bad yeah, but I don’t see why scum Adel even posts that. It feels like a really easy scumread to make and a push I can see Slax going for.
Why is this necessarily scummy? It's early enough in the game where there isn't a whole lot more to go on and you even said yourself that the post he's referring to was bad, so what's the problem with this?

In post 189, Slaxx wrote:
In post 182, Dunnstral wrote:People jumping on fb already are probably scummy

I haven't read anything yet
Why even say that if you haven't read? Why not let it naturally progress instead of trying stifling it while you catchup?
In post 191, Slaxx wrote:Actually I really don't like Dunn's entrance as it processes.
The timing of these posts on dunn just strikes me as off. Feels like a way to discredit, not really trying to solve, but trying to stop reads.
This is essentially the same thing you did with your first point. Dunnstral calling people scummy for pushing lynchbait at page... 7 or 8 is bizarre and worth calling out, what's the problem with it necessarily? It would look a lot more scummy if the general tone of the posts were reversed, but I think most scumplayers would be more self-aware than to respond with reasonable followup questions and then immediately after make a post that could be interpreted as an attempt to discredit Dunn.
In post 220, Slaxx wrote:
In post 217, Allomancer wrote:
In post 215, Slaxx wrote:
In post 213, Allomancer wrote:Ank and Urist are null
Dunn is town
Why is Dunn town?
Good analysis, seems towny. Don't worry yourself, this is early on, reads can and will change.
...He had like four posts
Why does post count matter when it comes to a read? I don’t think it does at all. Seems like another reason for trying to stop reads.
This is him essentially saying that Dunnstral hasn't posted enough to warrant "Good analysis, seems towny." This I agree with, it's a pocket attempt at a glance and it makes sense that he'd specifically pick this fight because it's a townread on his scumread.

In post 279, Slaxx wrote:Okay

Allo and I agree on Krazy
Before this post he made comments on Allo being scummy/maybe scum. So if that’s true, you and your scumreading agreeing on a read doesn’t make you pause.
That can just as easily be interpreted as "okay cool Allo might just have been hasty on Dunn, he's got his head in the game now"
In post 289, Slaxx wrote:
In post 287, Dunnstral wrote:Gut read I think Adel is town
>_______________>
The people Slax scumreads right here. One of them (Dunn) calls the other town. (Adel) What makes me pause here is Slax does nothing about it. Not a call out, no questions why, nothing. I would expect Slax to call this out as town or at least question it. All we get is ‘>_>’
It's more an expression than anything. Gutreads are notorious for being unexplainable, so what would he have called it out with or questioned about it?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1214, Celica wrote:
In post 1120, Ankamius wrote:that case strikes me more as scum trying to diminish the influence of a townslot than a bus
I have no reason to do this though when I could just nightkill Slaxx. He's the most townread gent minus Allo who I am actively trying to pair with. What would town me do in this spot? I asked for reasons why Slaxx was town and I wasn't seeing any so I posted my case. The way you and Ali are acting is like I said to stop trying to read Slaxx all together. I never did that at all.
If he's mostly on the right track, then it's entirely possible that he'd be able to convince enough of us to lynch your partners before your chance to kill him even comes up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”