Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Just kidding, love her with my soul, but we both have strong personalities and clash a lot, but that's what makes us great. Alisae and you have really different reads, so that would compliment greatly
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Slaxx »

@Nancy Re: Cecila

I don’t want anyone to misinterpret what I’m saying regarding this. I’m not saying I believe that she both scum reads and town reads Adel, as she clearly says town later. I’m saying it looks like overexplaining the read and maybe giving herself an out on it by at least mentioning he might be scum. If you look at the other reads there isn’t as much pontification as there is with Adel.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1244, Allomancer wrote:I feel like me and Alisae wouldn't get along that well. Not anything game-related, I just feel like it would be a personality clash. I plan on pairing with Ank or Celica.
is it because you’re worried that I might push a button or two like I did with nancy?
Cause nancy was askin for it
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:Why is this necessarily scummy? It's early enough in the game where there isn't a whole lot more to go on and you even said yourself that the post he's referring to was bad, so what's the problem with this?
Because it’s a post that people should think more about then just looking at it. Adel seems like a mislynch waiting to happen to me and Slax is pushing it. The way he called out the posts in questions were also bad. So yes it is scummy the way he went at it. Instead of prodding adel more he just called the post scummy and moved on.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:This is essentially the same thing you did with your first point. Dunnstral calling people scummy for pushing lynchbait at page... 7 or 8 is bizarre and worth calling out, what's the problem with it necessarily? It would look a lot more scummy if the general tone of the posts were reversed, but I think most scumplayers would be more self-aware than to respond with reasonable followup questions and then immediately after make a post that could be interpreted as an attempt to discredit Dunn.
Just because you disagree with my way of thinking and the way Slaxx went at something doesn’t make the overall case bad. You didn’t really prove anything with this post. You just said you disagree and a ‘I think’ post that holds no merit because we don’t know if your ‘I think’ is true or not.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:This is him essentially saying that Dunnstral hasn't posted enough to warrant "Good analysis, seems towny." This I agree with, it's a pocket attempt at a glance and it makes sense that he'd specifically pick this fight because it's a townread on his scumread.
You don’t need a high post count for someone to have good analysis in a post or to even call someone towny. Someone can be towny in only 1 post some can not be towny in 100. Post count isn’t really a factor.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:That can just as easily be interpreted as "okay cool Allo might just have been hasty on Dunn, he's got his head in the game now"
No...no it can’t you’re just making an assumption. The fact is he was scumreading Allo and allo agrees with him on another scumread. He didn’t question that at all and to me that’s weird.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:It's more an expression than anything. Gutreads are notorious for being unexplainable, so what would he have called it out with or questioned about it?
Gut read or not the fact he didn’t question that more is strange in and of itself. He could’ve brought more attention to it by simply going. “My scumreads are starting to town read each other.” Or ask more questions about the read.
In post 1224, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1214, Celica wrote:
In post 1120, Ankamius wrote:that case strikes me more as scum trying to diminish the influence of a townslot than a bus
I have no reason to do this though when I could just nightkill Slaxx. He's the most townread gent minus Allo who I am actively trying to pair with. What would town me do in this spot? I asked for reasons why Slaxx was town and I wasn't seeing any so I posted my case. The way you and Ali are acting is like I said to stop trying to read Slaxx all together. I never did that at all.
If he's mostly on the right track, then it's entirely possible that he'd be able to convince enough of us to lynch your partners before your chance to kill him even comes up.
That wasn’t the orginal point you were making though. You were basically trying to say that I was trying to stop people from reading Slaxx. Also, the point of trying to stop his influence doesn’t make sense because he’s townreading me. Along with the fact that the whole influence point doesn’t make sense at all. It’s not like people are sheeping Slax in the first place or anything of the sort. So what influence am I stopping in the first place? Nothing at all.

Overall your statements here just feel...flat. Like you’re giving an excuse to say why my case is bad. I haven’t really seen anything good here that I can agree with. I don’t think you’re trying to understand my reasoning more so as just discredit me.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1249, Allomancer wrote:You do realize this isn't about actual relationships right? I'm saying we wouldn't be able to work together that well.
:lol: :lol: :lol: of course I know that, I'm talking about complimentarity, and that's important for any kind of group work; real couples is just an example, but it's a good one, since you really have to work out a lot of differences to come through. When you achieve that, you get a powerful couple. Same here: you working with Alisae would be hard, but in the end I think it would work and you would solve the game
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Allomancer »

I feel like we wouldn't agree on much. Lovers get a PT, so I would prefer someone I think I could work with to solve the game. I still think you're town, I just don't think we would be very productive in our PT.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1245, Allomancer wrote:
In post 1241, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1217, Allomancer wrote:{Nancy Drew, the worst}
{Celica, Krazy}
{Ankamius, Alisae}
{Slaxx, Dunnstral}
{PvtUrist, Adelbert Steiner, Clemency, Jibril}
{Firebringer, Pink Ball}
{Reinhardt}
Why is Krazy so high up?
Because he's trying to solve the game.
Is he?

It looks like he is trying to control the list with minimal explanation and interactions with other players. Besides his one on one vs me and a few sparse interactions in the iso I don’t see someone really trying to scumhunt as I do manipulate a list to look like solving.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Slaxx »

Cecila that’s false, I prodded Adel twice, I specifically remember poking him a bit beforehand.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1255, Allomancer wrote:I feel like we wouldn't agree on much. Lovers get a PT, so I would prefer someone I think I could work with to solve the game. I still think you're town, I just don't think we would be very productive in our PT.
what gives you this feeling?
GTKAS
| here.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 93, Slaxx wrote:
In post 86, Firebringer wrote:
In post 81, Slaxx wrote:
In post 80, Firebringer wrote:
In post 32, Firebringer wrote:
In post 30, Slaxx wrote:I think FB is town for asking that question compulsively. I feel like Mafia checks first here just in case they feel like not knowing would AI them somehow.
I got townread before as scum because of posts like this mr duckie. U ain't going to pocket me this way.
Ohhh shit. This was from Slaxx.

My mind just played tricks on me
I was seriously wondering why you called ME duckie but I thought maybe you called everyone duckie *shrug*
I am sorry, I swear I am not on any drugs at the moment.
tbh wouldn't care if you were

@Adel
: Any reads or input on strategy?
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Allomancer »

The list made sense though! even though he didn't explain it, I could kinda see the logic behind it and why it would be good. I don't always explain my reads, that doesn't mean I'm not trying to solve the game.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Allomancer is town by the way, now confirmed. Thank u, next
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Slaxx »

My bad it was once. I must not have posted what I was going to post, there was a point where I was going to prod him more but waited then forgot.

Still though.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Celica »

These scumreads on me have come out of left field and I don't really know how I feel about it? Pinkball I don't really care about because he's not playing the game and isn't making end game. Most likely the first pair to die thankfully.
Alisae could be town and it's what I lean right now.
Ank is scum for reasons I just stated.
Huh that was easier now that I took a moment to think it over.
Pedit: I don't remember you doing so if you did.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1258, Alisae wrote:
In post 1255, Allomancer wrote:I feel like we wouldn't agree on much. Lovers get a PT, so I would prefer someone I think I could work with to solve the game. I still think you're town, I just don't think we would be very productive in our PT.
I dunno, gut feeling based on what you've said so far i guess.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Allomancer »

Starting to reconsider my read on Pink Ball. Not so sure about a PB/Clem lynch anymore.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1263, Celica wrote:These scumreads on me have come out of left field and I don't really know how I feel about it? Pinkball I don't really care about because he's not playing the game and isn't making end game. Most likely the first pair to die thankfully.
Not only she has a poor superficial scumread on me, but also doesn't give me the chance to start playing the game 'cause that would be a threat.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got her.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1250, Pink Ball wrote:Just kidding, love her with my soul, but we both have strong personalities and clash a lot, but that's what makes us great. Alisae and you have really different reads, so that would compliment greatly
So, who do you think Ank should pair with then?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1260, Allomancer wrote:The list made sense though! even though he didn't explain it, I could kinda see the logic behind it and why it would be good. I don't always explain my reads, that doesn't mean I'm not trying to solve the game.
It didn’t make sense at all. He had someone who hadn’t posted at the top, and although I get why he did that from the LIST perspective, it makes little sense from a scumhunting perspective. Like, everyone who posted is more scummy than the guy who hasn’t done anything? I mean do you know what any of his actual stances are on most of the stuff that’s happened? How often in his ISO has he actually engaged with players to determine alignment? Most of it has been retroactively rearranging the list based on what other people have been pushing. It’s a great way to keep your hands clean.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1263, Celica wrote:These scumreads on me have come out of left field and I don't really know how I feel about it? Pinkball I don't really care about because he's not playing the game and isn't making end game. Most likely the first pair to die thankfully.
Alisae could be town and it's what I lean right now.
Ank is scum for reasons I just stated.
Huh that was easier now that I took a moment to think it over.
Pedit: I don't remember you doing so if you did.
I literally quoted it
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Celica »

Pink just started posting because they're getting heat. It was a really weird swing in my mind. Them 'catching up' and having those reads also feels convenient/fake to me I don't even fully believe pink has caught up. The reads need explaining the first time he did some type of explanation was the read on me/Adel
Pedit: Don't try and pin the blame for
you
not playing the game on me Pink ball. You're the one not doing anything. You already have a partner you're gonna be playing the game. Nothing I do will stop you from playing. The fact you're trying to pin your faults on me is just ugly.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1265, Allomancer wrote:Starting to reconsider my read on Pink Ball. Not so sure about a PB/Clem lynch anymore.
Just remember what I stated: the scumteam wants to get read of me as early as they can 'cause I'm annoyingly adorable. Any player who stated they were scumreading/leaning me at the start of the game with the "he's not playing the game" argument is poor as fuck and they should be scrutinized for it, since stating "this player is not contributing" is NOT a valid contribution
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1264, Allomancer wrote:
In post 1258, Alisae wrote:
I dunno, gut feeling based on what you've said so far i guess.
I’m asking because when I get into it, my towngame is literally just focused on making sure town works together. I don’t think my posting so far has been very reflective of that but /shrug
But then again it has been a bit of a while so I am still kinda rusty.
I think we would be fine regardless tho but its your call at the end of the day.
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1271, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1265, Allomancer wrote:Starting to reconsider my read on Pink Ball. Not so sure about a PB/Clem lynch anymore.
Just remember what I stated: the scumteam wants to get read of me as early as they can 'cause I'm annoyingly adorable. Any player who stated they were scumreading/leaning me at the start of the game with the "he's not playing the game" argument is poor as fuck and they should be scrutinized for it, since stating "this player is not contributing" is NOT a valid contribution
Who is scumreading you for this reason? I don't think anyone is.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1270, Celica wrote:Pink just started posting because they're getting heat. It was a really weird swing in my mind. Them 'catching up' and having those reads also feels convenient/fake to me I don't even fully believe pink has caught up. The reads need explaining the first time he did some type of explanation was the read on me/Adel
Pedit: Don't try and pin the blame for
you
not playing the game on me Pink ball. You're the one not doing anything. You already have a partner you're gonna be playing the game. Nothing I do will stop you from playing. The fact you're trying to pin your faults on me is just ugly.
I'm not getting more heat that I had like 25 pages ago, honey. I'm posting now 'cause I got some spare time to get obvtown and avoid scum like you get a free mislynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”