She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1281, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1278, Alisae wrote:Nancy drew and McQueen can be a pair
I like this only when McQueen starts posting more, 'cause Nancy can get pretty obvtown with some time and pairing her with someone who's not posting is suboptimal. If Dunn was a gentleman he would be the perfect couple for sweet Nancy
:oops:

<3

You’re calling me “sweet”? You must have a very short memory in that case. :lol:

Aw, I think I might be pocketed here. I think Ank is more important to the game than me and I am okay with eating an NK, to keep her safe.

I think if all obvtownies pair with nulls, we’re hanging Ank out to dry and I’m very concerned about that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Alisae »

I am kinda having a difficult time determining if Celica towny tunnel or scum motivated push on Pink Ball.
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Celica »

Okay well if pink is just gonna be a jerk for no reason I'll stop asking for stuff from him.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1297, Celica wrote:Why am I scum Ank?
We're basically going to go back and forth on the Slaxx case over and over. and quite honestly, you're just trying to disprove my points instead of trying to read them. So why don't we start on why I'm scum.
it's hard to explain beyond "it fits with how I'm seeing the gamestate right now"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1296, Alisae wrote:
In post 1286, Celica wrote:
In post 1282, Alisae wrote:
In post 1280, Celica wrote:
In post 1276, Alisae wrote:
In post 1270, Celica wrote:Pink just started posting because they're getting heat. It was a really weird swing in my mind. Them 'catching up' and having those reads also feels convenient/fake to me I don't even fully believe pink has caught up. The reads need explaining the first time he did some type of explanation was the read on me/Adel
Pedit: Don't try and pin the blame for
you
not playing the game on me Pink ball. You're the one not doing anything. You already have a partner you're gonna be playing the game. Nothing I do will stop you from playing. The fact you're trying to pin your faults on me is just ugly.
wait ur still trying to say that Pink Ball isn’t doing anything?
Mhm. He stated a few reads a bit ago went back to posting filler, got heat, then posted more. His reaction to me and playing the victim card is really bad as well.
I mean I personally think he’s doing things
The problem is ur ignoring it :/
And I disagree with you. I'm not ignoring anything. I just don't think Pink has done much. That's not me ignoring peoples posting that's my opinion. You're the one ignoring posts ironically
Pedit: Sadly true
What I am doing is just not responding to people because lol. Now I’m not saying thats towny or scummy but here’s the thing
What I’m saying you’re doing is trying to push a read through without giving the responses and the surrounding posts consideration. I felt like they were trying to do some gamesolving in a way that felt genuine. However what you are doing is just repeating the same old “he’s useless he’s useless” or whatever in attempt to discredit anything he’s actually done.

In post 1287, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1284, Alisae wrote:
I like this only when McQueen starts posting more, 'cause Nancy can get pretty obvtown with some time and pairing her with someone who's not posting is suboptimal. If Dunn was a gentleman he would be the perfect couple for sweet Nancy
I mean I personally said those 2 can be paired because if it turns out that McQueen is scum there’s nothing being lost there tbh
Nancy is a good player tho. I don't love her playstyle, but she's a powerful town
she is????????
:cry:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1287, Pink Ball wrote: Nancy is a good player tho. I don't love her playstyle, but she's a powerful town
she is????????
Yeah. It's hard to follow her reasoning 'cause the way she posts, but she actually nail some coffins and has the 50% of her job done pretty good by towning herself
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Celica »

Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Pedit: I don't believe that given I'm your biggest scumread atm Ank. You can do better than that. If you can answer/discredit my answers you can explain why I'm scum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1305, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1287, Pink Ball wrote: Nancy is a good player tho. I don't love her playstyle, but she's a powerful town
she is????????
Yeah. It's hard to follow her reasoning 'cause the way she posts, but she actually nail some coffins and has the 50% of her job done pretty good by towning herself
but its so obnoxious to read :(
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1302, Celica wrote:Okay well if pink is just gonna be a jerk for no reason I'll stop asking for stuff from him.
I already told you twice to stop interacting with me.

CELICA used THE VICTIM CARD!
It's not very effective...
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1308, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1302, Celica wrote:Okay well if pink is just gonna be a jerk for no reason I'll stop asking for stuff from him.

Not playing victim I'm just frustrated that you're clearly an adult who is acting like a child and running away from your problems in a mafia game. If you don't want to interact with me stop quoting what I say. You're a grown man act like it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Alisae »

Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I don’t think ur going with your pink ball push, and I don’t think your ank push is going to go anywhere atm.
What are some other topics you wanna talk about atm, because you’re wasting your energy atm and its starting to become hard to sort.
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

<3

You’re calling me “sweet”? You must have a very short memory in that case. :lol:

Aw, I think I might be pocketed here. I think Ank is more important to the game than me and I am okay with eating an NK, to keep her safe.

I think if all obvtownies pair with nulls, we’re hanging Ank out to dry and I’m very concerned about that.
I have a great memory and a big sense of forgiveness and capable of recognizing my mistakes. You're a sweetheart.

You have a point, tho. Ank should be priority with a town leader
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1307, Alisae wrote:
she is????????
*Removes Alisae from my Xmas card list*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1307, Alisae wrote:
she is????????
*Removes Alisae from my Xmas card list*
WHY WAS I ON YOUR XMAS CARD LIST TO BEGIN WITH
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1310, Alisae wrote:Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I don’t think ur going with your pink ball push, and I don’t think your ank push is going to go anywhere atm.
What are some other topics you wanna talk about atm, because you’re wasting your energy atm and its starting to become hard to sort.
I'm debating if I want to pair with a gent I want dead because I don't think I'm making end game at the moment or if I want to go with Allo. My fear with going with Allo is he'll get dragged down with me. I'm confident in my town game giving my scum game is nothing compared to this, but it's hard to work off when I have no reason why I'm being scumread.
I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1306, Celica wrote:Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Pedit: I don't believe that given I'm your biggest scumread atm Ank. You can do better than that. If you can answer/discredit my answers you can explain why I'm scum
Your interactions with me are not indicating that your casing is coming from a gamesolving frame of mind is the main thing

I also independently believe that scum aren't just sitting by and letting the game progress without them, this game is going to be very hard for scum if there isn't efforts made to get a foothold in the game and it also fits with the mindset you started with
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
I might be wrong on Rein, McQueen might be the third scum instead
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1315, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1306, Celica wrote:Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Your interactions with me are not indicating that your casing is coming from a gamesolving frame of mind is the main thing

I also independently believe that scum aren't just sitting by and letting the game progress without them, this game is going to be very hard for scum if there isn't efforts made to get a foothold in the game and it also fits with the mindset you started with
I'd be offended by this post if I thought you were town. haha
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1314, Celica wrote:
In post 1310, Alisae wrote:Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I'm debating if I want to pair with a gent I want dead because I don't think I'm making end game at the moment or if I want to go with Allo. My fear with going with Allo is he'll get dragged down with me. I'm confident in my town game giving my scum game is nothing compared to this, but it's hard to work off when I have no reason why I'm being scumread.
I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
why for the 3 you think should/shouldn’t get pairings?
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1309, Celica wrote:
In post 1308, Pink Ball wrote:

Not playing victim I'm just frustrated that you're clearly an adult who is acting like a child and running away from your problems in a mafia game. If you don't want to interact with me stop quoting what I say. You're a grown man act like it.
Ok, let me be clear. I'm not running away from anything: I'm scumreading you; I don't care about your scumread on me 'cause your case has nothing to it and because I think you're scum faking it; and I think it's a waste of time discussing with you 'cause you're trying to depict me like a child. "stop quoting what I say", you are doing the exact same thing, pal; I'm just tired of you trying to put me like the kid of these discussion when that's pretty much what a kid does. If you are unable to leave it right here ('cause this is the third time I'm telling you to not engage with me 'cause it a waste of time for both of us), reply again; I won't, I promise. You can say the meanest thing about me (like I'm not adorable or something along those lines) and I won't reply.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1316, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
I might be wrong on Rein, McQueen might be the third scum instead
It doesn't really matter what mcqueens ali is atm. He should get a partner regardless because he needs to give us more interactions. If he's left out and he's town or scum it doesn't really tell us much. I want adel left out because of my own selfish reasons. If he flips town it helps my Slaxx case and people can maybe listen to my reads more. If he flps scum I clearly was mistaken and I need to re look at my reads. Win win for me
Pedit: Basically this post.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1317, Celica wrote:

Most of my side of that exchange was wanting you to say why your case means scum when I can easily see it coming from town and your response was essentially "you can't make assumptions"

What is town about that?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1311, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

<3

I have a great memory and a big sense of forgiveness and capable of recognizing my mistakes. You're a sweetheart.

You have a point, tho. Ank should be priority with a town leader
Okay, don’t tell Skitter or Podoc that, m’mkay? Let’s keep it on the downlow. :wink:

But seriously, I think you might be missing my point about Ank. We need to keep the target off of her, so the worst thing for her to do is to pair with an obvtown gent, right?

But in order to take the heat off of her, obvtowns need to pair with other obvtowns, not nulls, because scum only gets one NK, it it’s best for town, that it should not be Ank.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Alisae »

Celia do me a favor, just ignore everyone else for a bit. Tbh you’ll probably get a headache since I don’t think they’re actually trying to sort you atm, but they just want to be obnoxious trolls.
Let’s start with the basics first.
Who’s town who’s scum why in like a paragraph or less.
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1317, Celica wrote:

Most of my side of that exchange was wanting you to say why your case means scum when I can easily see it coming from town and your response was essentially "you can't make assumptions"

What is town about that?
You made reaches that show why Slaxx can be town by making assumptions in his posts. When I showed holes in his logic. While yes you showed points you never really showed anything that could make it not come from scum.
I made a case you made a counter point saying 'these reasons are why it can be town' I gave you my reasons why you're incorrect. We didn't really solve anything.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”