Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1313, Alisae wrote:
In post 1312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1307, Alisae wrote:
In post 1305, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1296, Alisae wrote:
In post 1287, Pink Ball wrote: Nancy is a good player tho. I don't love her playstyle, but she's a powerful town
she is????????
Yeah. It's hard to follow her reasoning 'cause the way she posts, but she actually nail some coffins and has the 50% of her job done pretty good by towning herself
but its so obnoxious to read :(
*Removes Alisae from my Xmas card list*
WHY WAS I ON YOUR XMAS CARD LIST TO BEGIN WITH
Nah, psyche! I don’t even have one. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

Just going to reiterate that I'm the 8 coin lady and matching me up with someone who can reasonably be scum is very risky
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Ank, I doubt you and Celica are going to get anywhere atm.
Pedit: Ank just match up with Slaxx problem solved
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1322, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Okay, don’t tell Skitter or Podoc that, m’mkay? Let’s keep it on the downlow. :wink:

But seriously, I think you might be missing my point about Ank. We need to keep the target off of her, so the worst thing for her to do is to pair with an obvtown gent, right?

But in order to take the heat off of her, obvtowns need to pair with other obvtowns, not nulls, because scum only gets one NK, it it’s best for town, that it should not be Ank.
:lol: :lol:

Ooooh ok I didn't understand at first. So null would be the best bet? In that case Krazy could be a suitable partner.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1324, Celica wrote:
In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1317, Celica wrote:
In post 1315, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1306, Celica wrote:Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Pedit: I don't believe that given I'm your biggest scumread atm Ank. You can do better than that. If you can answer/discredit my answers you can explain why I'm scum
Your interactions with me are not indicating that your casing is coming from a gamesolving frame of mind is the main thing

I also independently believe that scum aren't just sitting by and letting the game progress without them, this game is going to be very hard for scum if there isn't efforts made to get a foothold in the game and it also fits with the mindset you started with
I'd be offended by this post if I thought you were town. haha
Most of my side of that exchange was wanting you to say why your case means scum when I can easily see it coming from town and your response was essentially "you can't make assumptions"

What is town about that?
You made reaches that show why Slaxx can be town by making assumptions in his posts. When I showed holes in his logic. While yes you showed points you never really showed anything that could make it not come from scum.
I made a case you made a counter point saying 'these reasons are why it can be town' I gave you my reasons why you're incorrect. We didn't really solve anything.
Showing you that your points are wrong is not necessarily the point, the point was to show that town can do exactly what he did and make sense. It shows that your case isn't alignment indicative, and therefore is not a good case
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1323, Alisae wrote:Celia do me a favor, just ignore everyone else for a bit. Tbh you’ll probably get a headache since I don’t think they’re actually trying to sort you atm, but they just want to be obnoxious trolls.
Let’s start with the basics first.
Who’s town who’s scum why in like a paragraph or less.
(how could you tell I was getting a massive headache from all this?)
Scum: Pinkball: As I said before he posts just to post and his reads make no sense. I don't really think he ever seriously caught up or made serious posts. He then played the victim card and called people out.
One of Ank/Slax (Given I don't think they're partners) Ank for what I just stated. She's not trying to sort me what so ever and had me as town to 'top scumread' when I push her on this fact she can't explain it and is making up reasons on the spot
Slax you know why.
Town: Allo Krazy Nancy
Fire possibly you.
Do you want info on the townreads?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not willing to match with Krazy anymore.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Clemency »

god damn, the pace of this game
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1330, Celica wrote:
In post 1323, Alisae wrote:Celia do me a favor, just ignore everyone else for a bit. Tbh you’ll probably get a headache since I don’t think they’re actually trying to sort you atm, but they just want to be obnoxious trolls.
Let’s start with the basics first.
Who’s town who’s scum why in like a paragraph or less.
(how could you tell I was getting a massive headache from all this?)
Scum: Pinkball: As I said before he posts just to post and his reads make no sense. I don't really think he ever seriously caught up or made serious posts. He then played the victim card and called people out.
One of Ank/Slax (Given I don't think they're partners) Ank for what I just stated. She's not trying to sort me what so ever and had me as town to 'top scumread' when I push her on this fact she can't explain it and is making up reasons on the spot
Slax you know why.
Town: Allo Krazy Nancy
Fire possibly you.
Do you want info on the townreads?
Krazy would be a start.
Also, can you give me a take on Dunnstral?
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:Just going to reiterate that I'm the 8 coin lady and matching me up with someone who can reasonably be scum is very risky
You will be the one deciding who's your best partner at the end of the day, so don't worry about it too much. But I think is useful for you to have the rest's opinion to get an idea of who is being town/scumread in everyone's eyes. Like, I think Krazy is on a null average line, but I think he's town, so it would be a good partner.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1332, Clemency wrote:god damn, the pace of this game
if you can’t handle it rep out
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1329, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1324, Celica wrote:
In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1317, Celica wrote:
In post 1315, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1306, Celica wrote:Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Pedit: I don't believe that given I'm your biggest scumread atm Ank. You can do better than that. If you can answer/discredit my answers you can explain why I'm scum
Your interactions with me are not indicating that your casing is coming from a gamesolving frame of mind is the main thing

I also independently believe that scum aren't just sitting by and letting the game progress without them, this game is going to be very hard for scum if there isn't efforts made to get a foothold in the game and it also fits with the mindset you started with
I'd be offended by this post if I thought you were town. haha
Most of my side of that exchange was wanting you to say why your case means scum when I can easily see it coming from town and your response was essentially "you can't make assumptions"

What is town about that?
You made reaches that show why Slaxx can be town by making assumptions in his posts. When I showed holes in his logic. While yes you showed points you never really showed anything that could make it not come from scum.
I made a case you made a counter point saying 'these reasons are why it can be town' I gave you my reasons why you're incorrect. We didn't really solve anything.
Showing you that your points are wrong is not necessarily the point, the point was to show that town can do exactly what he did and make sense. It shows that your case isn't alignment indicative, and therefore is not a good case
That's not how cases work. Anyone in the game of mafia can do 1 action and it be towny or scummy. The thing that makes it damning is looking at if the thought process of the reads seems real and the motivations of someones actions.
You can't come in here and go 'town can do exactly this.' Because you're right and so can scum! If we used your logic everything in the whole game of mafia would be NAI
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1335, Alisae wrote:
fight me
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

You're right Alisae, this isn't going to go anywhere
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1316, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
I might be wrong on Rein, McQueen might be the third scum instead
I think it’s best for town, that I be paired with Slaxx in that case. I know he’s afraid of eating an NK but the more obvtown pairs, the less it makes you a target. I don’t think we should make things easy for scum and it’s in our best interest to have scum have to choose between other threats, in order to keep you safe.

Do you agree?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1337, Clemency wrote:
In post 1335, Alisae wrote:
fight me
Come on girls, is not worth it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1338, Ankamius wrote:You're right Alisae, this isn't going to go anywhere
see, I’m usually right when it comes to these things.
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You're doing great bae ilu
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1316, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
I might be wrong on Rein, McQueen might be the third scum instead
I think it’s best for town, that I be paired with Slaxx in that case. I know he’s afraid of eating an NK but the more obvtown pairs, the less it makes you a target. I don’t think we should make things easy for scum and it’s in our best interest to have scum have to choose between other threats, in order to keep you safe.

Do you agree?
Nancy, I'm not going to have a good idea of how good my read on the game is until people start flipping. I'm fairly sure I'm getting to a theory that makes a lot of sense to me, but there's enough uncertainty with a lot of slots that I can't just point to my scumreads and call for chain lynches on them at this point
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:Just going to reiterate that I'm the 8 coin lady and matching me up with someone who can reasonably be scum is very risky
Yes of course, that wasn’t what I was suggesting but if you paired up with say Slaxx, almost guaranteed you guys would be the likely NK, right? So, I’m suggesting you pair with a nuller read. Makes sense?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

If I'm that much of a threat, the only way to save me from getting NKed is to pair me with scum, who would instalynch someone into intermission anyways
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Allomancer »

Went back to five lines. If this were seven lines the moderate-town and far-scum lines would each only have one person, so no point in having that many lines.
{Nancy Drew, the worst}
{Ankamius, Celica, Krazy, Alisae}
{Slaxx, Dunnstral, Pink Ball}
{PvtUrist, Adelbert Steiner, Jibril}
{Clemency, Firebringer, Reinhardt}
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1346, Allomancer wrote:Went back to five lines. If this were seven lines the moderate-town and far-scum lines would each only have one person, so no point in having that many lines.
{Nancy Drew, the worst}
{Ankamius, Celica, Krazy, Alisae}
{Slaxx, Dunnstral, Pink Ball}
{PvtUrist, Adelbert Steiner, Jibril}
{Clemency, Firebringer, Reinhardt}
Nothing else to say about the stuff I said about Krazy?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Celica »

@Ali
My krazy townread comes from I've seen the kinda mech playstyle that Krazy has before, but it doesn't strike me as manipulative. He's also throwing in questions to help solve the game to me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1348, Celica wrote:@Ali
My krazy townread comes from I've seen the kinda mech playstyle that Krazy has before, but it doesn't strike me as manipulative. He's also throwing in questions to help solve the game to me.
Which questions?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”