Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1348, Celica wrote:@Ali
My krazy townread comes from I've seen the kinda mech playstyle that Krazy has before, but it doesn't strike me as manipulative. He's also throwing in questions to help solve the game to me.
Alright, what about Dunnstral, I would kinda like your take on that before anything else
GTKAS
| here.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1342, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1332, Clemency wrote:god damn, the pace of this game
You're doing great bae ilu
you do realise i'm fully ready to drag you down if necessary
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1268, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1260, Allomancer wrote:The list made sense though! even though he didn't explain it, I could kinda see the logic behind it and why it would be good. I don't always explain my reads, that doesn't mean I'm not trying to solve the game.
It didn’t make sense at all. He had someone who hadn’t posted at the top, and although I get why he did that from the LIST perspective, it makes little sense from a scumhunting perspective. Like, everyone who posted is more scummy than the guy who hasn’t done anything? I mean do you know what any of his actual stances are on most of the stuff that’s happened? How often in his ISO has he actually engaged with players to determine alignment? Most of it has been retroactively rearranging the list based on what other people have been pushing. It’s a great way to keep your hands clean.
He made it pretty clear that it depended on what mcqueen said when he showed up. Actually, it kinda makes sense. Nancy Drew is a powerful obvtown player, so you want to match her with someone who isn't all that towning to make it a less attractive kill. The way he set it up, me and Ank would draw the kill, which i think is probably ok because i feel nancy is more beneficial to town then both of us combined.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Celica »

My read on Dunn was town early game and it's slowly shifting around. I kinda stopped reading at one point because I felt whatever Pink/clem flip would basically solve dunn. So I lean town considering I have a sr on pink.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1353, Celica wrote:My read on Dunn was town early game and it's slowly shifting around. I kinda stopped reading at one point because I felt whatever Pink/clem flip would basically solve dunn. So I lean town considering I have a sr on pink.
would it be too much to ask for for ya to review his ISO and just say whatever comes off of your mind?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Also don’t do that with associatives in mind. Those will probably distract ya.
GTKAS
| here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Celica »

I'll do that later tonight because right now my head is killing me from the other interactions and I'll just end up skimming.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1352, Allomancer wrote:
In post 1260, Allomancer wrote:The list made sense though! even though he didn't explain it, I could kinda see the logic behind it and why it would be good. I don't always explain my reads, that doesn't mean I'm not trying to solve the game.
It didn’t make sense at all. He had someone who hadn’t posted at the top, and although I get why he did that from the LIST perspective, it makes little sense from a scumhunting perspective. Like, everyone who posted is more scummy than the guy who hasn’t done anything? I mean do you know what any of his actual stances are on most of the stuff that’s happened? How often in his ISO has he actually engaged with players to determine alignment? Most of it has been retroactively rearranging the list based on what other people have been pushing. It’s a great way to keep your hands clean.
He made it pretty clear that it depended on what mcqueen said when he showed up. Actually, it kinda makes sense. Nancy Drew is a powerful obvtown player, so you want to match her with someone who isn't all that towning to make it a less attractive kill. The way he set it up, me and Ank would draw the kill, which i think is probably ok because i feel nancy is more beneficial to town then both of us combined.
Yeah you missed my point. His only pushes have been shady. One on me for scumreading him and then host little tinfoily hat thing with the way PVT organized the list. He’s had a few townreads, and his summary in the list post wasn’t bad, but my point still stands he is really only talking to people within the mechanics of the game or player meta, any of the few actual proactive pushes he’s made have been scummy as hell.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1356, Celica wrote:I'll do that later tonight because right now my head is killing me from the other interactions and I'll just end up skimming.
Sure as long as ya do it later.
I guess I can talk to you about your scumreads.
Firstly when it comes to Ank.
A. Is it possible that your fight with them is just TvT? Because it feels VERY TvT from both sides, and generally fights that don’t really mean anything end up being TvTs.
B. Why does scum claim they have 8 coins right away?
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1345, Ankamius wrote:If I'm that much of a threat, the only way to save me from getting NKed is to pair me with scum, who would instalynch someone into intermission anyways
In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:Just going to reiterate that I'm the 8 coin lady and matching me up with someone who can reasonably be scum is very risky
You have 8 votes and depending on whom you pair up with, will either be seen as a huge assest or threat to scum. You obviously don’t want to pair up with a scumread for obvious reasons but you’re 100% putting a target on your back, if you pair with a likely obvtown gent, so I think for those reasons Allo and Slaxx probably wouldn’t be the best choices for you. So, if you pair up with a nullread, you will probably be safe(r) in either case. Right?

And you obviously should take all the time you need to figure that out. We ALL should ideally. I just think the original plan of pairing obvtowns with null reads, contributes to you being the biggest target, so I think it’s in town’s best interest - as I’ve said - to take the heat off of you, as much as possible.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1351, Clemency wrote:
In post 1342, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1332, Clemency wrote:god damn, the pace of this game
You're doing great bae ilu
you do realise i'm fully ready to drag you down if necessary
I knew that from the moment I proposed to dance with you darling. That's why people should be loving us
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Slaxx »

Like who cares how much sense the list makes (it still doesn’t from a scumhunting perspective within the game- only from a player meta perspective) if any actual within-game content and traditional scumhunting from him is scummy? You’ve been successfully dooped to keep talking about the list and not his actual contributions, interactions, and pushes. He’s trying to solve the mechanics not alignments, and that’s a great excuse to let others make bad pushes.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Allomancer »

So to clarify, during the first dance, does each lady's vote count as one, regardless of her coin value?
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Celica »

A. Honestly? It's possible. I don't think Ank is trying to sort me right now and that they're just discrediting me. I did see stuff that I liked from Ank, but even if we take away the fight that we just had I had other reasons to sr Ank.
B. That was my first point on talking about Ank. If you go into my iso you'll see that I talked to ank about why scum them would claim 8 coins at game start over town.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1362, Allomancer wrote:So to clarify, during the first dance, does each lady's vote count as one, regardless of her coin value?
Yes
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Slaxx am I town yet?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1352, Allomancer wrote:
How am I more beneficial to town than Ank?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1365, Pink Ball wrote:@Slaxx am I town yet?
I’m not scumreading you.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Allomancer »

I see you as a very powerful town player. Ank I don't think is as powerful in her analysis as you.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1362, Allomancer wrote:So to clarify, during the first dance, does each lady's vote count as one, regardless of her coin value?
@FakeGod?

Coins=votes in the first dance I think? So Ank has 8 of them, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Honestly Celica, look back on it later. You’ll probably get a kick out of how that whole arguement is so futile and useless, but I’ll address this.
In post 373, Celica wrote:Well um, I understand why you were worried, but I don't think you should've claimed that so fast even if your intent was to claim sometime. I FOS this a bit mostly because being it can set Ankamius with her ideal partner as scum. Even if town wanted to claim the high coin count (and I can understand why.) Doing it this early just doesn't seem correct, along with the timing of the 2 posts. It's meh.
I kind of don’t see how this makes sense? I feel like Ankamius would probably land her ideal partner anyways, and there’s no way they were going to have an ideal partner in mind on page 1 unless its a scum v scum pairing.
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1368, Allomancer wrote:I see you as a very powerful town player. Ank I don't think is as powerful in her analysis as you.
But doesn’t she get 8 votes?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 632, Slaxx wrote: Pink has been really on point as town in the games I’ve played with him.

And I always scumread him early and wind up changing.

But I don’t think I will this game. A little peeved about the casualness of the pairing.
This is the last thing I recall you saying about me, after telling Clem that we should use protection 'cause I'm scum. Am I town yet?
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1369, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@FakeGod?

Coins=votes in the first dance I think? So Ank has 8 of them, right?
It clearly says gentleman votes = coins. It doesn't say anything regarded lady's votes, which is why I asked.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1370, Alisae wrote:Honestly Celica, look back on it later. You’ll probably get a kick out of how that whole arguement is so futile and useless, but I’ll address this.
In post 373, Celica wrote:Well um, I understand why you were worried, but I don't think you should've claimed that so fast even if your intent was to claim sometime. I FOS this a bit mostly because being it can set Ankamius with her ideal partner as scum. Even if town wanted to claim the high coin count (and I can understand why.) Doing it this early just doesn't seem correct, along with the timing of the 2 posts. It's meh.
I kind of don’t see how this makes sense? I feel like Ankamius would probably land her ideal partner anyways, and there’s no way they were going to have an ideal partner in mind on page 1 unless its a scum v scum pairing.
It's more so I don't see why town Ank does it that early. It also made her more appealing as scum. Could she have a chance to get her partner as scum without claiming it? Of course, but saying you have the most coins helps.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”