he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1595, Alisae wrote:
In post 1593, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1538, Alisae wrote:Pink Ball where are ya at atm?
At the beach with low signal and ready to sleep
reads wise anything changed?
Celica and Urist are scum, the third one I'm not sure but paranoia is hitting me hard
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1600, Pink Ball wrote:
Celica and Urist are scum, the third one I'm not sure but paranoia is hitting me hard
What do you think of my hot take on Celica
GTKAS
| here.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Allomancer »

celica's not scum though.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1505, Alisae wrote:Pedit: I don’t see as scum why she pushes her reads how she’s currently pushing them as scum, it kinda just makes no sense. Like, I kinda think you got into a TvT with her and the fact she kept on argueing with people she wolfread seems like a lot of wasted energy. I think its most likely town trying to push through reads. Like it just all feels town to me tbh
here I’ll quote it for you so you can find it easily
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1602, Allomancer wrote:celica's not scum though.
yeah see
I’m also hoping you can maybe just keep Ank in check for me?
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

oh just don't mind daddy, he can get overbearing sometimes
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I was going to say that actually my scumread on Celica has lowered because of what you said. It makes sense for town, much more than for scum. I was probably tunneling.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1606, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah I was going to say that actually my scumread on Celica has lowered because of what you said. It makes sense for town, much more than for scum. I was probably tunneling.
Can you elaborate?
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Glad with Allo and Ank's couple, it's great. But we need to find someone good enough for Alisae; the best gentlemen are taken right now
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Read on scum!Anka, her posts can be explained as "appear town while pushing scum agenda" throughout the entire game.

Spoiler: 22
In post 22, Ankamius wrote:Okay

I'm mainly asking because I'm the 8 coin lady, so whoever my partner is gets some pretty spicy voting power this game

And tbh regardless of what people think, I'd rather just not accept a partner than specifically partner with someone I find scummy

So keep that in mind

Anka's 8 coin claim at the beginning of the game. By itself a null-read, I do not understand why she would continue to repeat this exact message another 9 times within the thread.

Basically the posts are;

1)constant repeat of "I have 8 coins", and
2)"I'm town"

Spoiler:
In post 205, Ankamius wrote:Also, I only plan on accepting a gentleman I'm very sure is town so thanks for agreeing with me Dunn
In post 400, Ankamius wrote:
In post 395, Dunnstral wrote:You're not the strongest lady in the setup, you make somebody else the strongest gentlemen. Important distinction.
this is semantics

I'm the strongest lady because I'm the only lady that can literally give another player in the game to lynch whoever the hell they want
In post 618, Ankamius wrote:Oh and regarding the suiciding being gamewinning:

If there's one other pair that is significantly more competent than the rest of the group, it's plausible for it to be worth it for scum to pair with me just to remove them. Me dying is a bonus since it eliminates the possibility of me sweeping in later when it matters the most and turning the tables on them
In post 831, Ankamius wrote:
In post 826, Krazy wrote:I'd pair with Celica or Ank if I wasn't going to drag them down
If things go south, I'd accept nobody before someone I don't have at least a decent townread on

And that might be more damaging depending on who I take out with me
In post 1326, Ankamius wrote:Just going to reiterate that I'm the 8 coin lady and matching me up with someone who can reasonably be scum is very risky
In post 1345, Ankamius wrote:If I'm that much of a threat, the only way to save me from getting NKed is to pair me with scum, who would instalynch someone into intermission anyways
In post 1417, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1415, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1358, Alisae wrote:B. Why does scum claim they have 8 coins right away?
to stay alive?
It's riskier, because not letting me get a partner at all is a lot easier to justify when I have a known 8 coins than otherwise when I'm considered generally scummy

So there would need to be a big reward to justify that risk as scum
In post 1421, Ankamius wrote:Nobody has mentioned yet that I need a partner because I have 8 coins, people have only mentioned that I need a partner because I'm town lol
In post 1444, Ankamius wrote:Btw I haven't even mentioned the worst part about that situation

If I'm partnered to scum and they end first dance as soon as we are down to 14, then they just make me the conftown and kill some other pair, leaving us with 4 pairs to find 2 scum in, forcing me to suicide if we get only town on the next lynch.

It's a shitty situation to be in, which is exactly why I'm demanding a strongly town partner or none at all

Actually I had a much different idea in mind when I claimed that nobody had picked up on I think

And no, at this point having my coin amount be known is protown because if we are going to go with this town+null idea, we need to know who is getting the instalynch powers and whether they are a town or a null[/quote]

Passive-active playstyle that doesn't post reasons of scum reads entirely/only retroactively;

Spoiler: 196
In post 196, Ankamius wrote:I'm kind of surprised it took this long for an Adel scumread to start appearing, the entrance to the game in of itself was scummy

Spoiler: 250
In post 250, Ankamius wrote:I can kinda buy Slaxx as town too

I'm not as convinced by it though

Spoiler: 1316
In post 1316, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
I might be wrong on Rein, McQueen might be the third scum instead

Spoiler: 1331
In post 1331, Ankamius wrote:I'm not willing to match with Krazy anymore.

Anka calls for PB!Clem lynch for their null/passive/
not at all useful
playstyle. Did everyone just miss or ignore this?
Spoiler: 607
In post 607, Ankamius wrote:Can we pair clemency and pink ball up and then instalynch them if this is what the rest of the game will be like

TW asks Anka if there's anything she'd like to know, of which she replys with a shade and completely avoids the interaction.
Spoiler: 1087
In post 1087, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1081, the worst wrote:
In post 1075, Ankamius wrote:anyways

duckling

where is your head at
mostly at work atm
I'm not super invested rn, here in body more than in spirit

what do you wanna know?
I'm getting a weird impression that you're paying a lot closer attention than you're trying to let on, so I'm getting paranoid of you

Jump on Celica off of Alisae's post. Realise that Anka is asking for others' reads opinions and gives none of her own
again
Spoiler: 1095
In post 1095, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1091, Alisae wrote:
In post 1086, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1083, Alisae wrote:hey ank
hey aaaaaaaaaank
i'm stoned but wanna hear my verdict on Celcia
lay it on me

what is your verdict on Celica?
well, let me give you everything.
Ride or Die: Ank Slaxx nancy Jibril Pink Ball
Probably town: PvtUrist
I don't remember I'm stoned lol: Krazy
Tryharding too much and its worrying me but I haven't played in 6 months so my knowledge of it is probably incorrect: Fire
Is probably just scum: Dunnstral
The powerwolf or I'm just really paranoid: Celica
The rest I either don't need to read because it'll sort itself out (tw) or I just haven't read their posts (reinhardt, fucking roleplayers), and the rest just aren't relevant yet.
hmmmm

what about celica has been giving you powerwolf vibes? is it just general play stuff or did specific posts give that impression
In post 1099, Ankamius wrote:hm...

Yeah, I'm seeing how Celica could be scum here, I'll have to rethink Krazy too since I could see them being scumpartners with how he laid his cards out earlier.

Can't reset your reads if you haven't posted any ;)
Spoiler: 1148
In post 1148, Ankamius wrote:I might just reset my reads

Posts scum read on Krazy now that just about everyone else does, also managing to shade Celica and Mcqueen (wtf) in the process. I won't even go into the bs that is the logics in reasoning in this one.
Spoiler: 1430
In post 1430, Ankamius wrote:Like one of the biggest reasons I'm scumreading Krazy now is because of that plan he enacted, which fits with the Celica+mcqueen scumreads because if we follow his plan, we literally have 2 scum in the final 6

Celica went to bat to defend Krazy against Slaxx and later said mcqueen should get a partner while Adel or Rein get left out, and then mcqueen comes in and the first thing he says is that people shouldn't be scumreading Celica

Really?

Spoiler: 1237
In post 1237, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1230, Alisae wrote:Ank list the ladies from most likely to be scum to least likely to be scum.
Focusing on the gents doesn’t give the ladies a free pass
Celica > Jibril > Clemency > the worst > Nancy Drew 39 > Alisae > Dunnstral > Ankamius

Spoiler: 1410
In post 1410, Ankamius wrote:I'm oh dearing because I've had a Krazy+Celica+mcqueen team in my head and the first thing you do is associatives with Celica

Here's my interpretation of your current reads. Do point out any misinterpretations and please do explain them.

{Anka}
{Dunn, Alisae}
{ND39}
{TW, Clem}
{}
{Krazy, Celica, mcqueen}

tl;dr
- Constant repeat of "look at me I've got 8 coins" posts, I'd like to know how town benefits from them.
- Passive-active playstyle that gives little reasoned contributation, often asking others of their reads instead of speaking their own. Posts scum reads/reasons retroactively, after everyone else has spoken their minds.
- Fence sitting.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1609, PvtUrist wrote:Here's my interpretation of your current reads. Do point out any misinterpretations and please do explain them.

{Anka}
{Dunn, Alisae}
{ND39}
{TW, Clem}
{}
{Krazy, Celica, mcqueen
I can point out that these are only females.
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1607, Alisae wrote:
In post 1606, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah I was going to say that actually my scumread on Celica has lowered because of what you said. It makes sense for town, much more than for scum. I was probably tunneling.
Can you elaborate?
She wanted to interact with me even when she was scumreading me and I didn't want to talk to her. That seems like sorting reads instead of pushing a mislynch
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Do explain your scum read on me. And please make of it on my posts, not the way I post.

If we're playing this game by charisma and "activity = town", I'm willing to flip myself to prove my points later down the line.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Allomancer »

Maybe it does make sense for Alisae to interrogate her lover; give her someone who's a null read and let her figure it out. I feel like maybe she could crack Urist.

p-edit: jesus christ urist. maybe there's no cracking to be done.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 1610, Alisae wrote:
In post 1609, PvtUrist wrote:Here's my interpretation of your current reads. Do point out any misinterpretations and please do explain them.

{Anka}
{Dunn, Alisae}
{ND39}
{TW, Clem}
{}
{Krazy, Celica, mcqueen
I can point out that these are only females.
til Krazy and mcqueen are female
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

okay good, Urist is town
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

I hate cases.
Thats a towny case.
It also has some points that are awful.
But its a towny case.
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1612, PvtUrist wrote:
Do explain your scum read on me. And please make of it on my posts, not the way I post.

If we're playing this game by charisma and "activity = town", I'm willing to flip myself to prove my points later down the line.
Not charisma. I can explain it better tomorrow but it's a tone read. You seem to be intimidated this game and town!Urist doesn't feel intimidated, rather intimidates the rest of the playerlist
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 1617, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1612, PvtUrist wrote: Do explain your scum read on me. And please make of it on my posts, not the way I post.

Not charisma. I can explain it better tomorrow but it's a tone read. You seem to be intimidated this game and town!Urist doesn't feel intimidated, rather intimidates the rest of the playerlist
Got it. the "intimidation" part comes from;

1) First large theme game, bad timezones doesn't help

2) Pre-dance mechanic that doesn't allowed pushing lynches on D1
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1609, PvtUrist wrote:Read on scum!Anka, her posts can be explained as "appear town while pushing scum agenda" throughout the entire game.

Anka's 8 coin claim at the beginning of the game. By itself a null-read, I do not understand why she would continue to repeat this exact message another 9 times within the thread.

Basically the posts are;

1)constant repeat of "I have 8 coins", and
2)"I'm town"
How would this help scum? I feel like it has helped us if anything because it made us more wary of who to match with her.
Anka calls for PB!Clem lynch for their null/passive/
not at all useful
playstyle. Did everyone just miss or ignore this?
Spoiler: 607
In post 607, Ankamius wrote:Can we pair clemency and pink ball up and then instalynch them if this is what the rest of the game will be like
What's bad about this?
TW asks Anka if there's anything she'd like to know, of which she replys with a shade and completely avoids the interaction.
Spoiler: 1087
In post 1087, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1081, the worst wrote:
In post 1075, Ankamius wrote:anyways

duckling

where is your head at
mostly at work atm
I'm not super invested rn, here in body more than in spirit

what do you wanna know?
I'm getting a weird impression that you're paying a lot closer attention than you're trying to let on, so I'm getting paranoid of you
Ank never indicated she wanted to know anything in the first place. She was asking where tw's head was at, and her reply elaborated on the meaning of that question.
Jump on Celica off of Alisae's post. Realise that Anka is asking for others' reads opinions and gives none of her own
again
Not a bad point.
Can't reset your reads if you haven't posted any ;)
You can still have personal reads can you not? And even her retroactive reads were still reads.
Posts scum read on Krazy now that just about everyone else does, also managing to shade Celica and Mcqueen (wtf) in the process. I won't even go into the bs that is the logics in reasoning in this one.
Can't address this because her original post confused me.
Here's my interpretation of your current reads. Do point out any misinterpretations and please do explain them.

{Anka}
{Dunn, Alisae}
{ND39}
{TW, Clem}
{}
{Krazy, Celica, mcqueen}
Where'd half the playerbase go? She's expressed reads on more than that.
tl;dr
- Constant repeat of "look at me I've got 8 coins" posts, I'd like to know how town benefits from them.
I'd like to know how scum. benefits from them
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 1617, Pink Ball wrote: town!Urist doesn't feel intimidated, rather intimidates the rest of the playerlist
I am unaware of this. Have we played a game together in the past?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm going to respond to your entire case with this: you're scumreading my playstyle
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 1619, Allomancer wrote: How would this help scum? I feel like it has helped us if anything because it made us more wary of who to match with her.
You answered yourself.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1622, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1619, Allomancer wrote: How would this help scum? I feel like it has helped us if anything because it made us more wary of who to match with her.
You answered yourself.
do elaborate
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1618, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1617, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1612, PvtUrist wrote: Do explain your scum read on me. And please make of it on my posts, not the way I post.

Got it. the "intimidation" part comes from;

1) First large theme game, bad timezones doesn't help

2) Pre-dance mechanic that doesn't allowed pushing lynches on D1
Yeh, I get the n°1 and it's a fair feeling, but it's not what I expect from you. I'll explain tomorrow with some posts you made earlier, specially one (iirc it was one where you made a readlist)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”