farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu May 22, 2008 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

confirm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

FYI will be on V/LA till Tuesday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hi all here to confirm my lover is Gorrad.
Hey honey :wink:

Seriously the whole idea was ruined now that it has been explained by two people. Ugh. I
FOS dahil
for not getting it and having it be explained.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and assume you mean dcorbe as dahill isn't in this game with us.

Need moar loverclaims but so far zombieslayer and bionicchop are making me uneasy for posts 37 and 44 so
fos: ZombieChop
See that is what I get for reading this right after returning from my trip. I take back my FOS I realized the guy is a newbie who may not realize some of the intricates of mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

With everyone claiming a partner we didn't get much info except as someone stated we know if one person looks scummy their partner is scum. Xtoxm comment about making the suggestion that was made in regards to claiming partners could be scum trying to look town.
vote: Xtoxm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Fri May 30, 2008 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:I don't think i'd find that scummy like I do Farside.
Explain?
I'm not seeing the case against Zombie at the moment. What about post 87 did you find scummie?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:53 am

Post by farside22 »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:No, DCorbe, aggressive behavior is usually not necessarily scummy.

FoS on OGML
, for wanting a lynch so soon in a game with no NKs.

FoS on Grimmy and DCorbe
, for jumping on that bandwagon.
Did you even read what OGML stated as his reasoning in regards to your comments? How do you expect the game to move along if no one votes? How is OGML wanting a lynch so soon?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:im here
Coming in and saying I'm here does not help. Please get involved.
Doesn't Grimmy and bio comments about there parnters seem the same idea.
Bio says he and his parnter are the same alignment and him coming in and defending him should be resonable. Grimmy states he trust his partner when voting.
Basically peps I agree with the fact that you can't hide behind your partner it looks scummy.
When xtoxm stated that he thought Gor and I are town was because of Gor's comments. However your comments xtoxm are lacking with reasoning. I didn't like how you came in and said "oh I was going to say the same thing." Of course your partner is going to back you up on that so that doesn't mean anything.
I would like Zombie to defend himself and I think Grimmy needs to come in and have his own reasoning for his vote at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

That is not the point Zombie. If people find one person as part of the love connection scummy they should be talking for themselves. Having your lover come in to ward things off could be because he knows your newb and wants to take pressure off you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:18 am

Post by farside22 »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Ok, I just thought of something.

Earlier, someone mentioned something along the lines of this:

If one player in a lover couple seems scummy, and the other one is a no-read, we should lynch them.

If one player in a lover couple seems townie, and the other one is a no-read, we should not lynch them.

Question: What if one player in a lover couple seems scummy, and the other townie? And I mean, extremely scummy/townie.
I will now start hitting my head against the desk. I found Skitzer's Alt. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
farside22 wrote:That is not the point Zombie. If people find one person as part of the love connection scummy they should be talking for themselves. Having your lover come in to ward things off could be because he knows your newb and wants to take pressure off you.
Let me ask you this - if you come in to read the game and feel like posting, but the only posts are directed at the 1 person you know 100% sure to be town, what do you do? Or if the current topic is your partner, do you just lurk (and of course get accused of being a scummy lurker)?

My goal is to win the game. If my partner gets lynched, then I don't get to play anymore and I rely on the people who mislynched my partner to not screw up again the next day. I would expect him to do the same for me. If I speak incorrectly about what I assume he meant, I have no doubt he will correct me.

My name is attached to the current lynch and you can be sure I am going to do everything in my power to prevent it. Unlike most games where the goal as town is not just to not get lynched, I feel it is pretty damn important to not get lynched in this game.
I don't expect you to sit and do nothing. What is needed is Zombie to come in and say something as well. If you look at his post my point was basically thus:
People find zombie scummy. If people find him scummy then him posting to defend himself helps determine if he is scummy. You as his partner can look town and do well for him, but could be scum (more experienced player) who can talk yourself out of being lynched. Now do you see the problem?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote: I see your point and agree he should defend himself in addition (I think he has). You also have to take into account that there aren't scum pairs, but 4 scum. In a setup where 1 scum lynch is all that is needed, you would expect a little more dissent against the zombie lynch. What you have now is him and I defending him with the rest of the active players attacking. It is cooled off a bit with some players at least trying to look at other options.

This game will not be won for town by finding 1 person who looks scummy.
Fair enough. No one else has come to defend zombie as much as you. I really didn't see him defend himself as much as you coming in and defending him honestly. I can't say that scum is going to defend there scum buddy. Obviously with people grouped into 2 that has been covered at this point so I expect more subtlety with people coving butt for others.
Have you thoughts on who is coming across as scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Awww, why don't WE get a cool team name ><. Farside, we should totally be Team We Rule!.

Qman's 209 blatantly and obviously sucks. Take responsibility for your own actions. Following someone blindly is almost always a bad idea, especially if that person is Adel.

Also, I'm going to be in San Diego for all of July, we should have a MS get together, maybe catch a Pads game.
TEAM WE RULE is a go.
I would like to know why Adel put Gor and I as scum partners with ZS and bio?
Plus I don't see how a quick lynch helps anyone but scum unless you are 99% right on the lynch. If you are wrong you better be right the next day or town losses.
Unvote:
vote: Adel

Me thinks one is pushing on nothing and looking for quick lynches = scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:I think rule # 4 prohibits me from clipping my conversation in here. Our quicktopic thread had 14 posts. 2 from cow, 7 from me and 5 from zombie
Wait a minute.. WHAT!?

The lovers are
PAIRED

I think you just gave the game away.. Nice job, duck.

Unvote

Vote: ZombieSlayer
I'm not sure what you are reaching for her. Cow is the mod, it makes sense that there would be 3 post.
unvote:
vote dcorbe

The more you comment about not talking about post the scummier you look.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:@Gorrad: why is your partner posting so much in other games, but not in this one?
I've been reading what is going on, but so far have not much to offer. I felt dcorbe comment about the post scummy. So far nothing he has said has changed my mind. I am not liking the zombie lynch. Plus you never answered how you believe gor and I are scum with zombie and his lover.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #360 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:29 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:I change my prediction to gorrad and his partner being scum with dcorbe and panz. Panz's nice lenghty post comprised completely of twisting my words and assumptions about the way I think only confirm my suspicions.
Why do you think gorrad and I as scum. Why do you think dcorbe and panz along with it?
As adel pointed out. Scum wouldn't be voting against there own because then scum loses.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Give me some time. I've got a lot to read without getting a glazed look coming over my face.
By the way bringing up current games is bad policy in general.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #390 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:
farside22 wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:I change my prediction to gorrad and his partner being scum with dcorbe and panz. Panz's nice lenghty post comprised completely of twisting my words and assumptions about the way I think only confirm my suspicions.
Why do you think gorrad and I as scum. Why do you think dcorbe and panz along with it?
As adel pointed out. Scum wouldn't be voting against there own because then scum loses.
unvote, vote:Farside22

wrong. scum wouldn't be voting one another once there was a large wagon. I fully expct scum to be voting each other when there is a small wagon.
How did my comment deserve a vote? I was mostly commenting on the wagon on ZS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I read through everything. 1st I would like to state that if dcorbe is going to continue to make things personal in every game I'm in I will be asking for a replacement. It is not appriciated and bringing it up in every game is poor taste.
Now on with my PBPA:
xotxom:
claims that gorrad stole his pre-game idea and quickly gives his partner name up with out more discussion . I thought this odd then I realized it was a brilliant idea because it might have caught the scum off guard by claiming right away, jumps on OMGL for not claiming his lover right away. Thinks not claiming scummy. (agree). Votes me for voting him then states his vote was serious. Didn't like my vote and doesn't see a case on ZS. Why does xtoxm keep defending bio and zs? Post 309 more input then Far/ scum Gor / town would be appriciated. Post 361 wow just terrible logic. I get what Adel is saying, but the I'm town so bionic is town gives nothing to this game.
OMGL:
States he was going to wait for everyone to agree. Eh. Points out Post 37 and 44 from zombie saying it maks him uneasy. Post 95 points to zs post 87 stating WIFOM. Post 222, agree with xtoxm and K7, but not other group.
bio:
ask about xtoxm comment and FOS xtoxm for Gorrad's 1 post idea. Bio didn't want to state his partner till everyone agreed. Claims that him and his partner wanted to wait to claim, but I'm unclear why. Says he was waiting for his partner to post to confirm him. (I'm not buying this at all). Post 60 I think bio either is missing the point. In my opinion debating the issue gives the scum more time to think to themselve which of the 4 of them should just claim first who there love partner is. Why an FOS and not vote anyone (post 81), Post 83 when did you agree with the idea exactly and why delay? Also feel this post for why the FOS as I'm trying not to make waves. question on post 114 do you believe that scum on the wagon would be aggresive or non aggresive in lynching a town person? Actually give # of post for private discussion. Did anyone else find post 308 kissing Adel's butt or is that just me?
zs:
states that half the players already claimed (untrue) and claimed bio as his partner. FOS everyone who voted for him OMGUS anyone. Fos panzer for voting him. Sticks up for dcorbe (post 232)
dcorde: Ask why claiming is a good idea. Thinks it can get them lynched (how) or NK'd (again how). Votes ZS using OMGL post as a springboard. Post 201 trying to make Adel looking scummy do to the mix up of roles, saying well she would know my role as town so she must me scum. refuses to talk about his pregame conversation. Seems to talk more when targeted then actual scum hunting when not targeted. Votes zs saying lovers paired. Even though he may not know cow is the mod there were 3 people mentioned and he has his own quicktopic thread to see this, but jumped on that comment rather quickly. Many post in regards to Adel. I understand some of his points about Adel not answering questions that he brought up, but Adel did bring up some points that dcorbe didn't want to answer or ignored. Post 367 is quick to go along with Adel vote for me without his own reason. What does post 369 have to do with me? Why not vote my partner instead of going along with Adel? I don't find you scummy in every game (stop bring up other games please). His continuing to bring in other games is anti-anything. I have stated my reason for my vote in this game and bringing up other games that I can not answer is terrible because it can not be answered and he needs to stop taking it personal.
Qman and WF:
last to claim as partners. States he was going to suggest the claiming lovers idea as well. Post 130 I agree with qman in regards to this.
Grimmy:
Post 76. Why would he worry about screwing up? Goes along with his partner without giving his own reason.
Panzerjager:
FOS xtoxm for claiming before people could agree. (again why?) Quick to vote ZS for OMGUS. Why did you feel Adel not scum for asking what people talked about if you disagree with her?
WF/ adel:
comes in blows a kiss to qman and says next to nothing about the game. Adel quickly votes ZS for no reason putting him at L-2. Pushes ZS lynch saying he is scum without a reason. Post 174 where do you see zs and bio doing what you say scum do? Post 267 you must tell me who have been scum with because I have never found people to be big talks in planning things. I'm not even a big talker. I think you are basing this either on your own experience or using WIFOM to look for scum.

In short I see bio/zs scum with panz/dcorbe as well. dcorbe just following along with Adel and bring up points that had more to do with my partner then me is way suspect. He talks about taking time with lynches, but the vote against me had nothing to do with me.
bio has hit my scum sense for his comments in the beginning and just recently with the whole I agree with Adel comment. (I don't like people who are what I see kissing someone's butt) Usually it is scum trying to make points with someone townie. Although I don't agree with Adel and question her she is low on my suspect range at the moment.
Why does xtoxm/ k7 and qman get to lay low and not questioned?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #393 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Farside, that is just nitpicking right there. Whether or not half of the people claimed when I said they had has little to no relevance to anything.

An OMGUS, compared to other scumtells, especially an FoS OMGUS, is barely a drop of scumtell.

And I see absolutely nothing wrong with agreeing with someone when they bring up a logical point.
I had more issues with your partner then you. Most of what I wrote was based on things I saw that I felt was scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #406 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:57 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:I didn't realize farside had more votes than dcorbe. Since I think both are together:
UNVOTE DCORDE;VOTE FARSIDE
This looks OMGUS especially after I call out that I find you scum with dcorde and panj. :roll:

unvote:
vote: ZombieSlayer
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #408 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:I didn't realize farside had more votes than dcorbe. Since I think both are together:
This looks OMGUS especially after I call out that I find you scum with dcorde and panj. :roll:

unvote:
vote: ZombieSlayer
ummm...I called you out before your post sunshine. One might say your 'analysis' was OMGUS.
Mine was indepth post with good reasoning. Plus I said you sounded like you were kissing Adel's butt. I'm thinking you also are reaching with the dcorbe scapegoat comment. I made lots of points that he needs to answer for. My group was of you four. Your vote was on dcorbe, but seeing that your partner had more votes you moved it to me. How convient. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:Add one more post with an eyeroll and I will be convinced.
:roll:

:P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:
vote farside
Always a steller proformace and comment from the almighty killa seven.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:im not voting her for the wagon.
Umm I'm starting to take the votes as personal from K7 at this point. I suggest reading his profile of all his games currently to see why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #420 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:great, so now a personal vendetta is going to cloud the game. yay!

Can you ask for a replacement killah?
I've already sent a PM to cow since this is the second person to think I'm being personally attacking them. I think it is best that I leave since I'm the problem.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #423 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

I've talked with the Mod and agreed to stay since Killa has offered to leave the game. You may not put your heavy suspicion back on me bio. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

While we wait here are some answers to your comments last page:
1) This is the quote:
I was pretty much just waiting for my platonic mate to make a post and confirm we were in agreement.
I took this to mean I'm waiting to see who wants claim me as my partner
(2) If scum presented the idea. What if they didn't. It's a bunch of what if's in my mind. I thought about what xtoxm did and realized it could have been done to catch scum unprepared
(3) What is wrong with voting for someone? It's not like they will be lynched first or you blamed for the lynch
(4) Good point. It could have panned out that way, but once again point two I show it is more like what if
(5) Players play nice and do things without making waves to hide under the radar as scum
(6) Agree
(7) You didn't disagree with Adel. You agreed with her and was like oh that is so true, blah, blah, blah

If you think dcorbe is my scum partner then why did his parnter just put me at L-2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #440 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

See I asked this question for a reason
If you think dcorbe is my scum partner then why did his parnter just put me at L-2?
Response
Ask him. Could be to raise that exact question or it is possible one of you is not scum. It doesn't prove or disprove anything
What was said earlier when he voted for me.
I'm looking at this oh I think dcorbe is scum, but since farside has a bigger wagon is just an excuse since I had vote and you are trying to distance yourself from dcorbe and help your partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #446 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
farside22 wrote:See I asked this question for a reason
Response
Ask him. Could be to raise that exact question or it is possible one of you is not scum. It doesn't prove or disprove anything
What was said earlier when he voted for me.
I'm looking at this oh I think dcorbe is scum, but since farside has a bigger wagon is just an excuse since I had vote and you are trying to distance yourself from dcorbe and help your partner.
Look at when my original vote was put on you (you had 3 , dcorbe had 2) and you will see that panz voted after I did (in fact the follow up post) and now you are trying to use that as a reason I shouldn't have voted for you? His vote also set up so he could pull it off later if you read his post. If you want to know why somebody put you at L-2, ask that person, not me. I put you at L-2 the 2nd time because I have a hunch you are scum and I think you need pressure on you. There are 3 pairs I am looking at carefully and I am not sure which 2/3 I really think are scum.
No I'm saying you stated that you found dcorbe/ panj with myself and gor scum group. You voted for me saying I had more votes, which has nothing to do with why you think I'm scum. Now I'm asking you if you think gor and I are scum with dcorbe and panj why did he put me at L-2 because your theory is all based on us being scum group together.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

@Adel:
Just an FYI. I noticed that xtoxm has gone quiet in all game recently. I'm not sure what is going on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Comments in bold
bionicchop2 wrote:@ Farside, what does the hop on / hop off from Panz do for your WIFOM defense?
I almost felt like being as childish as you were in responding to my comments on him. I asked him not as WIFOM, but to see if you thought his vote was scummy. You didn't say so until it shifts to you.

Maybe now you can see why I am not quick to drop my vote because 1 person I think is scum put another person I think is scum at L-2.
Why do you think I'm scum?

@ Panz - it seems like any time Adel finds an action scummy you change your tune (refusal to answer questions, wagon on farside).

@ all - anybody a little suspicious that the farside wagon fell completely crumbled? Very little reason was given as to why people unvoted (or voted in the first place)

3 people unvote:
Adel voted for me for misunderstanding my comment. Unvote
xtoxm voted for me first and has not said anything to anyone. His vote was random in the first place
panz: scummiest unvote and vote. I'm not liking the vote hoping at all
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #473 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Well if you thought she was scum sincerely it wouldn't have mattered whether or not she was at 6 or 5. The closer scum is to being lynched the better right? So either you were just conforming or you were afraid that you scum team was about to be lynched. Which is my point and I am more suspicious that you were the scarred one and not Adel.

The refusal to answer question has nothing to do with Adel. The rest of the town decided claiming was good, thus the reason I played her game. Wagon on Farside I got on only to see your reaction, which has confirmed that you are scum with Gorrad. Can we lynch ZS now people?
How is that logical in any way?

1. I
think
she is scum and I am working to gain more information. I could be wrong.

2. You completely contradict yourself. You say I am scum with gorrad (farside's partner) yest you unvote farside who had more votes and vote for ZS. If you thought gorrad was scum as you just said, why would you go back to the wagon which has no momentum and jump off the one which is actively being discussed.
At the time he unvoted and voted for you I had less votes and zs had more votes.
Honestly the more I think about it the more i feel panz is definate scum. He's following Adel, his partner quick votes me after Adel. I feel like they are trying to set Adel up in case the lynch goes through on whoever. I not as sure who their scum partners are at this point.
unvote:
vote: panz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #477 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:I whole heartedly support any post that combines the words vote and panz.

UNVOTE FARSIDE;VOTE PANZ

I would like to know what zoraster thinks about panz.
Wow we agree on something.

Calls hell and ask if they are cold.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #478 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Panzerjager wrote:Farside/Gorrad may not be, and that could be just because I dislike Farside's playstyle.
What is wrong with my playstyle. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #487 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

I just looked through the votes and it is 4 votes panz and 4 vote zs.
Dcorbe makes no sense. He followed Adel voting against me and now is blaming Adel calling her scummy with nothing to back it up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

I didn't ignore it. I even brought it up in my PBPA if you read it. What bothered me is after all the arguing with Adel you post this:
dcorbe wrote:
Adel wrote:
farside22 wrote:

wrong. scum wouldn't be voting one another once there was a large wagon. I fully expct scum to be voting each other when there is a small wagon.
Now, see.. A gorrad/farside wagon is a wagon I could see as productive.

Vote: farside22
After that you have had next to nothing to say till now. Can I ask why you don't say much of anything unless there are votes against you (or in this case your partner)?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Why is he hesitating?
zoraster
have you played any online mafia games yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #520 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
I can't figure out why you are using stall tactics right now.
Hey,
I know you're town an all
but I don't like this comment...

He says he hasn't got an opinion of him yet, what is the problem with this?
wait...what? How do you
know
I am anything? ZS knows I am town. Nobody else does except scum.
We were the only pair not voting you. I am town, so I know you must also be town.
Neither of you are voting for panj either does this make him town too?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #523 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote: No it's not.

I will ignore Farside's comment :roll:
Why ignore mine. You are saying one group is town because you and your partner didnt' vote for them so how is this vote against panz any different?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #532 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

zoraster
Is this your first online mafia game? I see you signed up just 3 days ago. Is this the first game you played?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #534 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:i've played on Epic Mafia some and a game in another forum, but that's it.
Okay. Then answer me this. If you read everything what are your views on all the players and how would you place them as scum or town and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #550 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Also although I don't know Grimmy as much usually OGML goes back and forth between posting a lot to posting nothing no matter what his alignment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Panzerjager wrote:hmmm, imagine that, all 4 people that I have called Scummy are on my wagon. Bionic was 4th and Farside 3rd, which are the "scum spots" on the wagon. So my wagon right now consist of 4 scum and 2 lurkers. To those of you that are town(everyone that isn't on my wagon, and Xtoxm and Qman) what would you like to see from me that will make you lynch one of the four scum?
This makes me LOL. Votes are non tells. I know people get into this hissy fit about hammers, but town hammers, scum hammer. I have a game I can show you were I was scum and voted 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 1st. I didn't care. Only hammered once and that was end game where I won.
This just looks desperate to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #624 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I have the LO awake today. If I can't get him to sleep anytime soon I will look into this tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #639 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey I know I said I would get to this today, but work gave me a project to work on today. I will try for tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
zs/bc , gorr/far

zs/bc , adel/Q

zs/bc , xtoxm/zor

zs/bc , OGML/Grimmy

gorr/far , adel/Q

gorr/far , xtoxm/zor

gorr/far , OGML/Grimmy
adel/Q , xtoxm/zor
adel/Q , OGML/Grimmy
xtoxm/zor , OGML/Grimmy
I have no clue how you strike out xtoxm/zor with zs/bc especially when xtoxm makes the comment of knowing you are town because he didn't vote against you.
Also I would not strike out xtoxm/bc with gor/far. xtoxm voted me early and unvoted rather quickly seeing me at the votes it should have looked suspect. I just wondering how you discount those things so easily?
I'm still going to do a comparison between xtoxm and OMGL, but it probably won't happen till tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #642 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:
zs/bc , gorr/far

zs/bc , adel/Q

zs/bc , xtoxm/zor

zs/bc , OGML/Grimmy

gorr/far , adel/Q

gorr/far , xtoxm/zor

gorr/far , OGML/Grimmy
adel/Q , xtoxm/zor
adel/Q , OGML/Grimmy
xtoxm/zor , OGML/Grimmy
I have no clue how you strike out xtoxm/zor with zs/bc especially when xtoxm makes the comment of knowing you are town because he didn't vote against you.
Also I would not strike out xtoxm/bc with gor/far. xtoxm voted me early and unvoted rather quickly seeing me at the votes it should have looked suspect. I just wondering how you discount those things so easily?
I'm still going to do a comparison between xtoxm and OMGL, but it probably won't happen till tomorrow.
I clearly stated that list was from my perspective. Why would I suspect xtoxm of being scum with me and why would you add the possibility of xtoxm/zor being scum with you and gorr?

That cross out has been on the fence for me, but I have been giving your pair a slight benefit of the doubt. Nothing is concrete.
No where in that quote do you say you weren't looking at yourself. You crossed off all the possible pairs for who people were suspicious. Why did you cross of yourself with others if not to cause confusion.
I talked about xtoxm/k7 because you crossed it off. I'm trying to figure out your reasoning on this. I feel like you are just crossing off xtoxm/k7 off list for no reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Adel also stated the following earlier in the game.
Adel wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Scum can vote for their own people to distance themselves from the pairing you created. Just because someone voted for you or not does not make them in the clear.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #659 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Second vote count of Day 2

Xtoxm(3): Gorrad, Adel, OhGodMyLife

OhGodMyLife(2): bionicchop2, ZombieSlayer54
Adel(1): zoraster

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline July 19th
I am 100% certain xtoxm/zor are not scum UNLESS they are partnered with OGML/grimmy base on the latest vote count.

I am town with ZS. If OGML/grimmy was town and xtoxm/zor was scum the game would be over since a townie would have 2 townie votes on them. In fact, with 2 townie votes on them and the game still continuing, I am 100% certain OGML/grimmy are scum.

ZS - don't change your vote for the rest of this game this game.
You and zs are voting for OMGL. You could be scum partners with them. OGML has gor and Adel voting for him so who looks more like scum partners together right now?
On a side note I'm not voting till I look at both people, but the fact that you are pushing people to vote now and for OMGL instead of xtoxm reaks of deperation.
FOS: Bio
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I started this. I have a few question for people in my PBPA so read away. I still need to do bio and zs next. I will get to it tomorrow.

OGML:
Was going to wait for everyone to agree to lovers claim, but accepted claiming without waiting. Feels ZS scum in regards to post 37 and 44. States post 87 is WIFOM. Team Awesom is born. Gives quotes to show ZS WIFOM comments. FOS's xtoxm for voting without a reason and sticking by the vote. Points to xtoxm/k7 and panzer/dcorbe for laying low. Didn't think dcorbe/ pnaz are scum with zomb/bio. Still leaning on zombie. Promised a read and analysis and hasn't given one. Overall OMGL was active in the beginning and seemed to slow down. He stated a storm effect his area. OGML I would like you do have a clear case on xtoxm and bio scum and what you see.
Grimmy:
worries about screwing up and is glad he can follow OMGL's lead. Follows OMGL with vote against zombie. FOS's ZB, why the fos when you already had a vote? Calls out k7 for lurking. Stands by vote. I don't understand why he would vote differently if someone else is voted off? Wow this one post is full of contraditions. Lets quote it below this. FOS Dcorbe: Jokes with Adel. Overall view. He is playing terrible. Comments are illogical and I see no signs of scum hunting at all.
Im here
Im standing by my vote and will continue to do so until the day plays out.
If someone else it voted off the island, I shall reconsider a different vote for the second day.

I dont have time today to read all I missed, so I reserve the right to change my mind after trying to catch up on what I missed this weekend.
xtoxm:
talks about gor stealing his pre-game suggestion and claims quickly. Calls out OGML for not claiming when he posted. Thinks Gor/Far are town for lover claim reason. Doesn't think waiting to claim is wrong. Claiming is pro-town and refusal is scummy. Votes panz without reason. Overall this is just as bad as Grimmy. Votes without reasons. Thinks that saying he is town and not voting zs/bio that makes him town. Guess what scum can say that too. WIFOM logic. Bio didn't bite with it so they may not be scum partners. Why didn't he call out bio when bio wasn't ready to claim? OMGUS vote against me. No reason why. Doesn't see a case against ZS. Not much pre-game conversation. Finds zs/b town. Thinks I'm scum (still no reason and Gor town). My favorite quote below. Mind you it isn't like scum will vote for each other at this point either. Questions bio's unvote. He unvotes. Finds panzer scummy, but dcorbe town. (no reason why) Xtomx now says he likes my reaction which is why he unvoted. Thinks Adel - OGML scum, but panz not so bad (why).

Quote:
Xtoxm and K7 are the only lover couple who doesn't have a member voting for you. States that reading 18 pages and didn't get a solid impression on anyone. Feels bio is scummy from time to time. Reserves judgement on panz. Argues with bio about his/her comments.

Ahh...This is quite interesting. With the knowledge that we are town, we pretty much know ZS and Bionic are town now, otherwise there's a scum killing themselves.
K7/zoraster
confirms xtoxm conversation of mass claim. A lot of one liners and no help. zoraster comes in and talks about adel. The big post really doesn't give anything in much of help. Never placed a vote on anyone at the end of the day. To answer one of her/his question on Adel. Adel is agressive no matter her alignment. She is nutsy too, but that is opinion and not fact. Also I understand why she/he feels Adel is scum for the hammering, but it wasn't a quick hammer per say. Anyone who self hammers or self votes usually looks scummy if not anti-town. Now overall: k7 offered nothing and zoraster seems to after Adel (good luck with that one). Some reasoning why. I don't get a feel for her/him. How about a view on all the players in the game or at least the top 2 or 3 lover groups you find scummy.

Why can't scum vote and unvote when someone is at L-2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #672 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I disagree. If scum started to vote and bring someone to L-1 or lynch, then they would imeadiately fall under heavy suspicion, especially with active people like me ready to unvote if things start looking fishy. That doesn't mean that both of y'all are town, I still think you are scum, but there's a flaw in your logic that allows for that possibility so please be quiet about it.

Also, the amount of work you're putting in to swap votes to you from Xtoxm is really astounding.
Scum can add 4 votes. The game would never be at L-1.
Do you think the scum can all get online at the same time without someone noticing votes and unvoting before that happens? You are active. I'm active and Gorrad says he is active. That is 3 people who are going to notice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #676 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad is voting. I'm trying to finish my analysis and thoughts. Plus I want people to answer the questions I posed to them when I went over my analysis.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought he was talking about quick votes against xtoxm since he had more votes.
6 people are voting.
4 people are not
Grimmy, xtoxm, qman and myself. We can not all be scum since our lovers are already voting for someone and it 6 votes. So I'm not seeing how bio thinks scum can all jump on a wagon right now. I would say sure scum is on one of two wagons and one group is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:Quick note: the COMBINATION of Bionic and Zombieslayer have been very suspicious.

Im busy at work, and Farside is already doing a PBPA, so my PBPA of Bionic/ZS will have to wait. If the points I was suspicous of (no time to list them in detail right now) are not covered in farsdies PBPA, then I will post my own. (Note: I have gotten into the whole PBPA by playing a few games with a guy in other games who does them expertly. I cannot remember his name right now, but He was with me in the 1st Swift Speed Werewolves game)

More later, but for now
Pairing of suspicion: Bionic+ZS

more substantial reasons will come later.

Grimmy
part one of this accusation
You need to contribute and make your own list. Plus answer the questions I possed in my PBPA on you.

Bio: OMGL wouldn't vote for himself, his partner isn't going to vote for him.
xtoxm isn't going to vote for himself nor will his partner vote for him. 2 people that are not lovers are voting for xtoxm and are not partners. You and your partner are voting xtoxm. Do you see the problem with your statements thus far? You are saying in one statement all townies need to vote OMGL because we are townies. That is a lot of WIFOM comment. Plus xtoxm did the same thing and said the same thing so I'm eh with that comment right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #692 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

OGML please answer the question I posted in regards to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #695 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

OGML: Was going to wait for everyone to agree to lovers claim, but accepted claiming without waiting. Feels ZS scum in regards to post 37 and 44. States post 87 is WIFOM. Team Awesom is born. Gives quotes to show ZS WIFOM comments. FOS's xtoxm for voting without a reason and sticking by the vote. Points to xtoxm/k7 and panzer/dcorbe for laying low. Didn't think dcorbe/ pnaz are scum with zomb/bio. Still leaning on zombie. Promised a read and analysis and hasn't given one. Overall OMGL was active in the beginning and seemed to slow down. He stated a storm effect his area. OGML I would like you do have a clear case on xtoxm and bio scum and what you see.
Mostly I'm looking for a clear case you have against xtoxm and bio.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to wait on people to do there PBPA before I finish mine. I also want to see Bio do one two on his suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I see the contradiction you are talking about with OMGL, however reading OMGL's post he started going after ZS more due to his comment on dcorbe. After that his post started to not really say much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: I see xtoxm is on v/la can we get a prod on Qman
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I stick with people I find scummy these days. I place a vote until either satisfied or find someone doing something scummy. I am not voting at this time because I'm curious to see where people go from here and waiting for others to answer some questions before I put my vote on anyone.
Also note to those using adel list of votes. K7 vote putting me L-1 was personal and had nothing to do with the game. If he hadn't made things personal we have no idea if his vote actually meant anything. I also think scum would let there partners get to l-2 as l-1 is more dangerous.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Here were my questions in bold:

Grimmy: worries about screwing up and is glad he can follow OMGL's lead. Follows OMGL with vote against zombie. FOS's ZB, why the fos when you already had a vote? Calls out k7 for lurking. Stands by vote.
I don't understand why he would vote differently if someone else is voted off?

xtoxm: talks about gor stealing his pre-game suggestion and claims quickly. Calls out OGML for not claiming when he posted. Thinks Gor/Far are town for lover claim reason. Doesn't think waiting to claim is wrong. Claiming is pro-town and refusal is scummy. Votes panz without reason. Overall this is just as bad as Grimmy. Votes without reasons. Thinks that saying he is town and not voting zs/bio that makes him town. Guess what scum can say that too. WIFOM logic. Bio didn't bite with it so they may not be scum partners.
Why didn't he call out bio when bio wasn't ready to claim?

@zorast:
How about a view on all the players in the game or at least the top 2 or 3 lover groups you find scummy

Why can't scum vote and unvote when someone is at L-2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:Depending on who got lynched, more info would be made available for me to read through and possibly find someone more scummy than zs.
Grimmy wrote:With a new day, we have some new info. the lynch has changed possible scum pairings, and may shift guilt/innocence on to others after some analysis.
This still sits wrong with me. You are making an assumption that there will be a day 2 unless ZS is lynched. Since the only other person who had votes on them was Panz, it gives me the impression you knew Panz was town. Panz looked very scummy (and dcorbe) throughout the day. You refused to look at him though. If you would consider a new pair for day 2, why wouldn't you consider one for day 1?
I agree that his post looks more like he knew there wouldn't be a day 2. However his lack of posting during day 1 or anything useful leads me to believe he was paying attention to the panz wagon.

I understand the idea of someone putting someone at L-2 put did everyone mentioned put someone at L-2 at one point or is this idea include partners. Sorry I'm trying to understand
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

bionicchop2 wrote:
farside22 wrote: I understand the idea of someone putting someone at L-2 put did everyone mentioned put someone at L-2 at one point or is this idea include partners. Sorry I'm trying to understand
I don't understand the question. Maybe there are some typos / grammar errors. Please clarify what you are asking.
My comment was towards zor sorry about that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #725 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright here is my thoughts between the 4 groups of OMGL/Grimmy
Xtoxm/zor and bio/zs.
Rereading OMGL/Grimmy have been less then helpful right along with Xtoxm/zor (K7) more then zor here. Bio is actively asking people to vote him instead of xtoxm do to xtoxm not active. The whole I am town comment between them really bug me. Xtoxm says it earlier when they were not the only ones voting. They argued a bit about it with xtoxm wondering why bio had issues with him calling bio town. It leaves a bad taste. Now we have bio saying quick everyone who is town follow me. He keeps talking about 4 votes quick lynch. He is right, but a lot of floaters are around and getting 4 people to quick lynch with others active is a big leap of faith.
What bothers me about Grimmy/OMGL is mostly Grimmy here. As bio pointed out Grimmy statement about a possible day 2. OMGL hasn't really post much of substance. I feel like I waiting on people and I keep getting the oh I will get to this soon is getting old.
So this is why I'm back and forth. If Grimmy/OMGL is scum who is there partner. Well either xtoxm/zor or Adel/Qman. Qman is nonexistant. Adel has her always wonderful pic of votes that just hurt my head. She did quick hammer dcorbe/ panz which is a note onto it's self. She is/ was voting against xtoxm.
Mostly I'm looking to see people write who they think is scum and why and with whom.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not liking Adel's comment. Why if she thinks me/gor and OMGL/grimmy are pairs is she asking bio to change his vote to Gor instead of her voting OMGL? I smell distancing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #739 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't think bio should have gotten a vote from OMGL. I think he is busy but bio's idea of sharing the number seemed very protown. I'm still thinking Adel/Qman and OGML/Grim.

Vote: OGML
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #742 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Hey all, am back can play now!

Z - Was
not
a vacation lol!

Anyway, what i'm thinking is Adel/OGML. I've glanced through most of what I missed, Bionic makes much sense. Also, having the (belief) that he is town, means I also know OGML is scum. This is what i'm choosing to believe, call it scummy if you so wish, but it is only OGML who has called me on it who I basically know is scum. I think Gorrad is the final townie so him being set on me/Bio is quite worrying.

vote OGML

Plus, if the pairing was Gor/Adel, they could have lynched OGML by now.
Gor is my partner. Not Adel. Can you make points on why you think them as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #744 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I see. I missed that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #746 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Yeh I know, I meant if the pairs containing those people were the 4 scum. Sorry for being unclear.

OGML? Well, I've found OGML quite scummy, been fairly impartial to Grimmy, but looking at the list Bio made. Look at it from my point of view - Assume that me and Bio are town. That leaves Adel/You, Adel/OG, You/OG. Now, assuming Bio pair is town, the You/Adel pair has won. Hence, OGML is scum.
Adel could be scum with bio. Not a stregth puting someone at l-2 to me is not scummy. Adel scum with xtoxm is also very possible as neither have been in danger. Her vote on xtoxm then OMGL tells me it could be either one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #748 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Adel is voting for me currently.

And like I said, I think Bio is town. To the extent that I am happy rule him out.
She unvoted you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #787 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I really dislike the interaction between adel and xtoxm. I think you are wrong about OGML at this point. 2 people are inactive and look how Adel calls them out.

unvote:

She calls out xtoxm for blinking but doesn't vote him. This pairing makes the most sense. I was voting OGML mostly to see who jumped on it and who didn't. What type of votes it promoted. I'm more certain of xtoxm and Adel at this point and either would work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:
farside22 wrote:I really dislike the interaction between adel and xtoxm. I think you are wrong about OGML at this point. 2 people are inactive and look how Adel calls them out.

unvote:

She calls out xtoxm for blinking but doesn't vote him. This pairing makes the most sense. I was voting OGML mostly to see who jumped on it and who didn't. What type of votes it promoted. I'm more certain of xtoxm and Adel at this point and either would work.
She said she thought OGML was scum with me, so voting me would have been silly, when I have 1 vote and OGML had 4.

You're change of heart is interesting...

To me it looks like this. Adel votes ogml. You unvote. She talks to you trying to make pairings with you/me or you/ omgl. Then you revote OGML to prove her wrong. I think your interaction was to make people think you are town. The fact both Adel and your partner are AOWL makes it hard for the hammer to be put down.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #794 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:What would be the point? We could just vote OG and win if we were scum.
You need one more vote. My partner didn't agree with me so all you had to do was wait for a partner, but both are AOWL so this discuss could just be a way to make it look you are not going for the quick win. I don't know. We will see when Qman or zorster get here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #815 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:did we win? didwewindidwewin? did we?
I see no harm in saying the town did a good job. It really hurt having OMGL and Grimmy going AWOL and I being the only one talking. Sigh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:I hate the scum tactic of trying to lurk to victory. It ruins games IMHO.

I appreciate your activity level, and I enjoyed playing this game with you farside.
Me too. I really wish you had been on scum's side. You were the one able to show bio those reason's and vote patterns. Once I saw that. I thought man I'm screwed. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Adel wrote:what did everyone think of the setup? I think it requires a different style of play from most games, and if it is run again I'm sure the players will act differently.
I really liked it. I agree that it is a differently style of game. Now that it's been run anyone playing it again will know what to look out for.
For example rereading OGML I saw so many times were he defended me I almost cringed. I thought xtoxms comments about being town and know bio was town because they weren't on the vote should have been noted more and I was surprised it wasn't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #849 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:
Adel wrote:
killa seven wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:great, so now a personal vendetta is going to cloud the game. yay!

Can you ask for a replacement killah?
yea your right, since i have a partner in this game its not fair to him. since my personal feelings are gettin in the way.
mod replace me
I trust the matter is settled now, right? I certainly don't want a vendetta clouding my game.
its been settled. me and farside are cool like ice cream cones.
What he said. I'm a big girl and will let by gone's be by gone's

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”