What Would They Know? (Quiz game)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Oso »

/in
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Oso »

We PM you the answer?
[Add-on edit]Nevermind, just noticed you sent me a PM.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Oso »

In post 45, Not_Mafia wrote:Will send out PMs to KK and the next 4 players in the queue making sure they still want to play, the others players in this game can let me know if they want to be added back to the end of the queue. Let me know if you enjoyed the game and how you think it could be improved
If the mods will let you and it is not difficult, maybe add a private topic where those that are watching can answer and cast aspersions on those who don't get the right answer.
-
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Oso »

In post 70, Jingle wrote:excessive pedantic assery
Pretty sure that is what we all live for.

[Add-on]Jughead..good avatar.
-

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”