Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 123, Morality wrote:
In post 110, Clemency wrote:goodbye, mr.leaf
I am Mr. Leaf.
im aware
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Asking for a friend »

In post 124, Clemency wrote:
In post 121, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 118, Clemency wrote:this game is gonna be a mess and i will do nothing to prevent it
You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.
slow claps steps out of the shadows
Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.......
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:44 pm

In post 122, Asking for a friend wrote:NEXT Image MEME Image
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 126, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 118, Clemency wrote:this game is gonna be a mess and i will do nothing to prevent it
You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.
Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 23, Near x Mello wrote:dunn voting for us first thing is bold

ill townread him maybe

~Near
How does that make him town
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by BNL »

Can you guys stop walling that thing
GTKAS - BNL

Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

In post 128, Clemency wrote:
In post 126, Asking for a friend wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
wow very cool
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

I don't watch pewdiepie btw
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: Alisae if you insult one of Yuuri's memes again not even the duck will be able to save you from my wrath
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:51 pm

In post 133, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Alisae if you insult one of Yuuri's memes again not even the duck will be able to save you from my wrath
"I am the Bone of my Memes
Memes is my Body and Memes is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Memes,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood Pain to create many Memes
Yet those Hands will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Memes Works"
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Clemency »

yuuri's memes suck lol gottem
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:52 pm

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 39, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 9, BNL wrote:
I am a miller

VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 10, Clemency wrote:oh yeah same btw
In post 11, Clemency wrote:this is what happens when you pick antagonists
I dislike the interaction above, and think it reflects poorly on Clemency.
Hard disagree. I think the way Clemency claimed is very town indicative.
GTKAS - BNL

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Clemency »

idk about you guys but i think we should go with the guy calling me town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 120, Clemency wrote:youve been in enough games with me to know i'm reasonably competent
I've been in enough games with you to know you aren't
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:03 pm

In post 133, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Alisae if you insult one of Yuuri's memes again not even the duck will be able to save you from my wrath
Alisae has full license to shit talk Yuuri's memes and I am totally happy to make a big deal out of this
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 47, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 45, mastina wrote:
In post 43, Clemency wrote:no you're not but nice try
True enough, but realclaim talk, I actually am one with the other miller claim.
Explicit mason claim with BulletNLynchproof? Literal mod confirmation of your alignments to one another, and not the SU1 BS you pulled with Drixx and I?

@miller claims: Elaborate on the details of how your miller modifier functions.

Again choosing not to sign deliberately.
What details exactly do you want?
GTKAS - BNL

Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:06 pm

In post 140, Asking for a friend wrote:
Alisae has full license to shit talk Yuuri's memes and I am totally happy to make a big deal out of this
we even stole your anime pics
hah
take that
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 139, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 120, Clemency wrote:youve been in enough games with me to know i'm reasonably competent
I've been in enough games with you to know you aren't
hey go fuck yourself too
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:08 pm

NEXT Image MEME Image
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by BNL »

By the way based on how hoods are generated this game I don't think any hood is more likely than another to contain scum. In fact, even an all scum hood isn't implausible.
GTKAS - BNL

Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 pm

ok
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 64, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 62, Almost50 wrote:OK, so here's a declaration: I won't claim which channel(s) I'm in and won't be posting in them either for the time being. You should all be concerned I could read what you say in your channel(s) without you realizing I'm in it.

Spoiler:
Damn, I couldn't have come up with a scummier declaration. Couple that with my RVS vote on myself, and I should be considered the antichrist of the game by all other players already. :twisted:
I had the thought of doing this as well, but I decided to speak in one of them.
Also, I think this is a scummy entrance
UNVOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Morality (Flavor Leaf's new account)

Discuss.
GTKAS - BNL

Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 pm

In post 147, BNL wrote:Discuss.