Anime U-Pick: King Size [SEASON FINALE...?]

Asking for a friend
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: January 18, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #150  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:33 am

Image
Discuss

NEXT Image MEME Image

Morality
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #151  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:42 am

In post 147, BulletNLynchproof wrote:
In post 64, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 62, Almost50 wrote:OK, so here's a declaration: I won't claim which channel(s) I'm in and won't be posting in them either for the time being. You should all be concerned I could read what you say in your channel(s) without you realizing I'm in it.

Spoiler:
Damn, I couldn't have come up with a scummier declaration. Couple that with my RVS vote on myself, and I should be considered the antichrist of the game by all other players already. :twisted:


I had the thought of doing this as well, but I decided to speak in one of them.

Also, I think this is a scummy entrance
UNVOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Morality (Flavor Leaf's new account)

Discuss.


If I was scum/SK, I’d have claimed it in my first post, instead I actually talked about some of my thoughts and insight on the play that Almost50.

VOTE: BNL

This seems like a forced push.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

Just Another Boonskiies Alt
Modding - A Death Note Series - Resistance-Like Mafia Games

Morality
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #152  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:50 am

In addition, I was pretty talkative in a channel, and I made a comment questioning the channel’s thoughts if I told them I was unable to speak in the main thread.

Almost50 bringing up the subject of being in channels and not outing themselves stood out to me simply because I had also thought about doing that, so it was a mind melt of sorts. I’m about 85% sure that A50 is town because of it, as opposed to the 72% I feel about the majority of everyone else. BNL’s comment brings him down to about a 60%, which at the moment, is most likely from what I have perceived. Yes, I made all those percentages up, but consider me an artist who is painting a mental picture for you to see where I’m coming from.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

Just Another Boonskiies Alt
Modding - A Death Note Series - Resistance-Like Mafia Games

Morality
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017

Post Post #153  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:04 am

In post 9, BulletNLynchproof wrote:I am a miller

VOTE: Dunnstral

In post 14, Clemency wrote:never been a miller before or seen many so i'm not brushed up on the etiquette



I believe Clemency’s claim much more than I do BNL’s, and it’s simply for the fact that Clemency saw the Miller claim, and it seemed to ping him that proper etiquette as a miller would be to claim there, so I’m town reading Clemency.

BNL’s Miller claim is NAI to me. A couple years ago, I’d think it would be townie, but nowadays, Miller has been pretty common, and there was an influx of fake miller claims and millers in setups over the past year and a half.

I have been a part of fake claiming miller gambits, throwing Millers in setups for no apparent reason, and being in some miller revolving setups. I feel like BNL easily could be scum claiming miller, so I’m going to treat the claim as NAI.

Clemency is townie, however.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

Just Another Boonskiies Alt
Modding - A Death Note Series - Resistance-Like Mafia Games

Chito and Yuuri
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 16, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #154  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 am

Chito:

I claim page 7 in the name of the town

scum is not allowed to post on page 7

if you are scum and you post on page 7 you are breaking the rules

Clemency
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 15, 2016
Location: Wraeclast
Pronoun: He

Post Post #155  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 am

yeet
Everything I do is spectacular. It's a curse.

Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #156  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:49 am

Hello to ya folks again.

Image

This picture is important.
Alt of Plumber

Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #157  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:52 am

In post 57, Torque wrote:Joan of Arc do you mind linking your main account

a member search of plumber gave me nothing


I do not wish to disclose this at this point of time. I am trying to improve my play, you see.
Alt of Plumber

Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #158  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 am

and I don't want to rely on people knowing me to read me correctly.
Alt of Plumber

Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 18, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #159  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:01 am

id tell you who she is but i dont dislike the wagon on her

~Near

Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 18, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #160  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:03 am

In post 129, BulletNLynchproof wrote:
In post 23, Near x Mello wrote:dunn voting for us first thing is bold

ill townread him maybe

~Near

How does that make him town


dunno I think scum dunn doesn't want us as enemies

maybe im completely wrong

~Near

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #161  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:03 am

And I'd tell you guys who she is but I don't not have no idea whose alt that is, so it doesn't matter

Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 18, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #162  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:04 am

you don't not have an idea or you do

~Near

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #163  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:05 am

In post 162, Near x Mello wrote:you don't not have an idea or you do

~Near


yeah

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #164  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:05 am

Real talk I don't know

Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 21, 2009
Location: Anywhere but here.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #165  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:27 am

Hello.

I'm a Priest, so if we get someone at L-1, I'll gladly confirm. Of course, I could be a scum Priest, but at least the mechanical inability to hammer will be confirmed.

BulletNLynchproof
Micro Madness
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2015
Location: EDT+12
Pronoun: He

Post Post #166  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:31 am

In post 153, Morality wrote:
In post 9, BulletNLynchproof wrote:I am a miller

VOTE: Dunnstral

In post 14, Clemency wrote:never been a miller before or seen many so i'm not brushed up on the etiquette



I believe Clemency’s claim much more than I do BNL’s, and it’s simply for the fact that Clemency saw the Miller claim, and it seemed to ping him that proper etiquette as a miller would be to claim there, so I’m town reading Clemency.

BNL’s Miller claim is NAI to me. A couple years ago, I’d think it would be townie, but nowadays, Miller has been pretty common, and there was an influx of fake miller claims and millers in setups over the past year and a half.

I have been a part of fake claiming miller gambits, throwing Millers in setups for no apparent reason, and being in some miller revolving setups. I feel like BNL easily could be scum claiming miller, so I’m going to treat the claim as NAI.

Clemency is townie, however.

Why did you suddenly bring my miller claim up when I pushed you?
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020

Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #167  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:29 am

In post 141, BulletNLynchproof wrote:
In post 47, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 45, mastina wrote:
In post 43, Clemency wrote:no you're not but nice try
True enough, but realclaim talk, I actually am one with the other miller claim.


Explicit mason claim with BulletNLynchproof? Literal mod confirmation of your alignments to one another, and not the SU1 BS you pulled with Drixx and I?

@miller claims: Elaborate on the details of how your miller modifier functions.

Again choosing not to sign deliberately.

What details exactly do you want?


There are a lot of hypothetical ways that a miller can function. It could only show up as guilty to gunsmiths or cops. It could be a universal miller who always investigates as guilty, so trackers show you going to the kill. It could even be some weird miller thing where you count as scum for conditional effects like a desperado shot.

It's important, especially with multiple miller claims, to know exactly how each one interacts with all common investigatives/alignment based roles.

You should ask about this. So should Clemency.

-Yukiteru

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #168  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:33 am

In post 14, Clemency wrote:never been a miller before or seen many so i'm not brushed up on the etiquette

Alright.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Drixx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 17, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #169  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 am

In post 137, BulletNLynchproof wrote:
In post 39, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 9, BulletNLynchproof wrote:I am a miller

VOTE: Dunnstral

In post 10, Clemency wrote:oh yeah same btw

In post 11, Clemency wrote:this is what happens when you pick antagonists


I dislike the interaction above, and think it reflects poorly on Clemency.

Hard disagree. I think the way Clemency claimed is very town indicative.


So first Clemency goes on an epic shitposting spree, ignoring declared serious vote ... until magically someone else comes in to respond to me ... and only after this post quoted does Clemency resume actually playing.

That's not suspicious ... at all. /s (because it's actually necessary sadly)

In post 145, BulletNLynchproof wrote:By the way based on how hoods are generated this game I don't think any hood is more likely than another to contain scum. In fact, even an all scum hood isn't implausible.


This REEKS of too much information. How could you possibly know the specifics of how the hoods were generated with enough certainty to declare that? You can't.


Winrar, Winrar, Chicken Dinrar?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Torque
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 04, 2017
Location: Nakano Mansion
Pronoun: He

Post Post #170  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:42 am

Yuki are you gonna follow up on Ali and I's answers
Don't feel like you should be the only one holding you back. Do whatever you want to do.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #171  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:52 am

In post 39, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 31, Robert2424 wrote:Vote Near x Mello

Still Policy voting here, new game same crap.


Please don't. Not D1. Leave your bullshit behind, deal with it on D2 maybe. Let D1 be the fruitful scumhunting day it can be, without burying it beneath past grudges.

Wouldn't D1 be the best time to air grievances? We don't have to lynch off them or make them the core of the day, but it's best to take care of that early imo.
In post 35, Asking for a friend wrote:I think hoods should be claimed early.
BnL should pick up a new role pm tonight.
Aside from that I am probably going to let the duck post on my behalf, atleast for D1. This is bound to be a clusterfuck and I want to just post funny memes until we get some flips going.


Agreed on millers picking up new role PM's as soon as possible, and believe they should making full claims immediately prior to changing their role; public claim preferred, hood claim MIGHT be okay IF hood contents are known.

However.

I'd like an elaboration upon the benefits you see coming from sharing hood membership early. Yes, this is a test.
I guess I agree here...? We'll see.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #172  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am

In post 42, Clemency wrote:no you're not but nice try

I also find this worth filing away for later.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #173  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am

In post 48, Almost50 wrote:
In post 42, mastina wrote:Hi I'm a mason with Clemency.
VOTE: Joan of Arc.
Scum!


:lol: :lol: :lol:
For a second I was like "What is the MOD doing?" :facepalm:

VOTE: Almost50

You know why, monkey. No one's gonna leave you alone, so you had better start playing already.

wdym "what was the mod doing"?
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #174  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

In post 55, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 55, mastina wrote:
In post 47, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 44, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 42, mastina wrote:Hi I'm a mason with Clemency.
VOTE: Joan of Arc.
Scum!
Any particular reasons why?
Because you scumslipped, duh.


Where?

In post 56, Joan of Arc wrote:Considering I am town, there isn't any and there can't be any, so you are bluffing.

Yeah this person is scrambling it seems.
VOTE: Jaune Arc
:wink: :P
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games