Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 949, OkaPoka wrote:Ok so ur flipping scum then?
Sure, flagbearer even.

If it’s not you it’s probably Aubrey and a townread or mine.

But it’s U+U2 and U3 remaining town need to see it
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:53 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 948, Slaxx wrote:
In post 945, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 942, Slaxx wrote:Lol

It’s really not given the situation

But thanks for trying to subtly undercut my reads on my way out when I’m suspecting you.
I'm being subtle how? As which alignment would you expect me to agree with your fos on me?

this play is nonsense
It’s not about the disagreement, it’s about the way you did it

You’re trying to throw shade on my value now that I’m FoSing you on my way out:

Mate, I don't think we share a definition of shade throwing. I believe my progressions throughout this game have been laid out with supporting references and analysis of the game. How about argue with my vc if you think it's lacking a basis in reason. Rather than just dismiss my analysis because it points to slaxx scum
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:54 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

With my vc analysis
103-11 0-2
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:55 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 4.FINAL

Slaxx (4):
Aubrey , u r a person 2 , OkaPoka , brassherald

Not voting (2):
Gamma Emerald, Slaxx

With 6 alive, it’s 4 to lynch. The Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-02 17:39:59).

Slaxx was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:56 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 5.0

Not voting (5):
Gamma Emerald, OkaPoka, Aubrey, brassherald, u r a person 2

With 5 alive, it’s 3 to lynch. The Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-10 13:57:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Spoiler: reads from the dead
In post 462, Shoshin wrote:Let's get on with this game. Lynching Oka/Aubrey/Gamma should win the game. If not, lynch Slaxx, U2, NL, in that order.
In post 754, no lunch wrote:VOTE: Aubrey

Keep the momentum up, URAP2. you are wrong and laziness is not becoming from you. You're too strong a player to become complacent.
In post 755, no lunch wrote:I may need somebody to scumcase brassherald for me. I am seeing indicators from him which I do not think occur to scum-brassherald.
In post 764, no lunch wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka
#1 preferred lynch by far if this is supported.
In post 950, Slaxx wrote:
In post 949, OkaPoka wrote:Ok so ur flipping scum then?
Sure, flagbearer even.

If it’s not you it’s probably Aubrey and a townread or mine.

But it’s U+U2 and U3 remaining town need to see it
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Oka has voted every player except Maestro, Gamma, and of course, Oka
Spoiler: OKA Votes
In post 4, OkaPoka wrote:Hello there.

VOTE: cheekyteeky

Why? Who knows...

Anyways I figured I'd explain why I am playing a geriatric game because I can.
Often times when I play mafia, I always try and not post that much because I feel like I post too much and then I end up spam posting the game around the middle of day 1 and yeah. So maybe this rule set in my mind will keep me from making triple-quadruple posts. Also I can't speak well concisely and I never edit my posts barring maybe the first few, so I guess I'll try and keep my posts my "professional." No promises though.

As for the setup, I really didn't care for the setup when I joined so I guess I'll go ahead and check it out.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Still don't see what Shoshin means by
Lots of words to say nothing.
Cheeky response by quoting me, but I don't feel it so ehh? Its going over my head.

---

Brass I think that we should lynch people that will get autolynched in lylo or corrupt how lylo is played out. For example, someone who straight up lolhammers should be autolynched before lylo. Saving them for "later reevaluation" is naive.

Not planning this game (or any game) for lylo is setting up for failure.

Town can piece together the game a lot better as the game goes on (should be self-evident) thus wouldn't you want the best people to be there when you have the most to work off of? Assuming that we can be successful with little-no information is just silly and at that point we are rolling dices to win. Especially in mountainous games where interaction is key to finding things out.

---

Nothing slimer has done is AI.

---

Townslipping does not exist and solidifying townreads off of "townslips" and early interactions is yikes.

---

u r a person 2 is getting scary close to how i played DDU.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Don't know what no lunch sees in u r a person 2 but whatever.
In post 401, OkaPoka wrote:I could continue opposing this townbloc because I don't like it when so much power in basically unchecked.

Or.

I could be lazy and sheep some people because apparently I don't know how to play this game.

VOTE: aubrey

whee

see you guys when aubrey flips
In post 468, OkaPoka wrote:u r a person 2, you are missing the point. if aubrey flipped red that meant slaxx led two scum lynches and that kind of bussing doesn't happen unless he has no faith in these two scum teammates.

anyways

i am but a sheep

VOTE: brass
In post 576, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: shoshin

I can see this. Maybe brass is town.
In post 664, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: no lunch

ok cool keep thinking but this is where my heart is and logic is very hard mkay
In post 840, OkaPoka wrote:ok slaxx is going to take to long for me to have fun this game

VOTE: brassherald

i think this is the right place to be btw
In post 913, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: slaxx

Brass has voted for everyone but Maestro, NL, Aubrey, and of course Brass Herald
Spoiler: Brass Votes
In post 6, brassherald wrote:I don't believe I am wasting a full post on an RVS

VOTE: theslimer3

Conservation is my middle name. Not a wasted letter in my posts.

-Brass Conservation Herald

No waste here. Definitely not a terrible joke in a geriatric game to read.
In post 31, brassherald wrote:
In post 30, OkaPoka wrote:What about lurkers? Would you policy lynch people who actively prod doge etc.? If you scumread someone vs troll/lurker, do you pick the latter lynch early game?
Why would you ever vote for a policy lynch over a legitimate scum read? That's just poor play. I spent a while crusading against Policy Lynching in general but have backed off that quite a bit since then, but lynchin g a scum read is obviously the better option here.

I don't do reads lists, however, I will share a few quick thoughts so far.

Shoshin is sus to me, its been a while since I'm around, but damn, the early townblocking looks like a big case of buddying to me, feel free for people to tell me why I'm wrong, I love being told I'm wrong.

VOTE: Shoshin

u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.

Oka, I want to know what you actually think about policylynching for reals, because I've been confused before when people are asking someone to clarify whether they believe the question, so please do that for me.

The rest of you can count on me reading your shit and sorting you as time goes, which is not to say I have not sorted you or that I have, just that if I have, I am choosing not to share at this time.

I'm a Wildcard.

-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard.
In post 177, brassherald wrote:So, for Aubrey, its all about his longer posts. and seem like real reading and thinking occurring. I might no necessarily agree with all the reads and all the thoughts, but what is out there seems like enough for a town lean. He's not automatically assuming my mistake was real, so he's actually evaluating everyone and not taking the easiest excuses to hand out town reads. I like that to be town. As a disclaimer, I don't plan on meta diving anyone because of effort, so, if he's really good at faking town like thoughts, then, hey, good on him, but I'm getting town vibes from his more thoughtful posts.

Slimer is actually more just doing his own thing here, not really seeming to work towards an agenda, I would love to see more from them since we are well past the RVS stage and I don't see enough now, a few days after I town blocked him, to keep him in definite town territory, actually. I would link stuff I liked before, but I don't remember which ones stood out to me, he's still got enough to town lean, but not town block.

Also... VOTE: Cheeky Teeky

Scum.

I know it was you, Cheeky? You broke my heart!
In post 186, brassherald wrote:
In post 185, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oka I'm as confident in my U2 read as my NL read. But I trust you guys can read because you have like eyes and stuff. Also brass tone reading me is hilarious but probably the best reason for voting me so far.
I'm pitch perfect, baby!

Another movie quote, I'm on fire! (I assume this is the final line of Pitch Perfect 3)

But, I'm not ready for day to end anyway. VOTE: Shoshin

Back to your partner.
In post 472, brassherald wrote:
In post 471, Slaxx wrote:Fun fact: Brass hasn't provided any original content since I replaced in and led the Maestro lynch. He's coasted on this town-thing of his for like the last 9 posts.
Fun fact: This fact isn't fun and is pretty much typical for me. I get bored day 2.

Plus, there was the weekend, and work shit, like, I have a fucking life, you know?

VOTE: Slaxx

By my estimation, someone here is the flagpole.
In post 607, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Shoshin
L-1 leggo!
In post 737, brassherald wrote:Not feeling the no lunch lynch. I could go for a lynch of the what I would assume is an esports player.

VOTE: URAP2
In post 778, brassherald wrote:VOTE: OkaPoka

I don't like him peddling his vote, and he's been doing it for a while. Anyone else pinged by this?
In post 814, brassherald wrote:
In post 813, OkaPoka wrote:the chicken will not vote himself with u tho

anyone else the chicken shall assist in ur endeavors
Because that's worked so well for town so far...

VOTE: Oka
In post 940, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

Eventually the flagpole was just a joke, at first I just couldn't remember the word after flag, tbh and decided to not look it up.

I thought it was funny.

Aubrey has never voted for BH, Gamma, URAP2, Oka, Aubrey
Spoiler: Aubrey Votes
In post 106, Aubrey wrote:
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:The real question is why you aren't?
I have town pings, but nothing near as absolute as you.
In post 95, theslimer3 wrote:But I dont think I can see the game the same way shoshin does. I much more prefer to conclude things rather than assume things more based on probability
Probability is fine, but the absolutism is what jars me. I tend to think scum have a more absolutistic mindset than town. Town usually move reads all over the place while I think it harder for scum to do that organically, so they root themselves a bit in their reads. The only difference here is that she has so many reads where I think scum like to put out only what they need.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Townslipping does not exist
Agree. Slipping is when you have info you don't want others know, but accidentally say it. I thought NL was joking when he said that.
In post 82, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit, I am bad at the game. I've been looking for a team of two when it says in a post I didn't read that it's three.
I don't see why scum can't fake this.
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:NL's town because of the way he revisited/questioned my early townread on Slimer
I don't get this. You have one person voting you, and another person pressing you. Why wouldn't a scum NL backtrack?
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's town because she's engaging the game with a level of drive that doesn't come from scum
Her engagement feels similar to Ur-a-person-2, yet he is lower on your list.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Nothing slimer has done is AI.
I kinda agree with this. I would expect something of a read from him by now. The only thing I see in his favor is him playing like a newer player if he is scum.

Everyone:
"WE WANT READS" *VOTE VOTE VOTE*

Slimer:
"Idk."
*Votes someone voting him*

This isn't a good enough reason to town lean him though, but I'm not ready to put someone at L1.
In post 104, brassherald wrote:I still think shoshin's handing out town reads like it's candy on Halloween is suspicious, which is why my vote has not changed.
Thank you. I like the fact you're going after someone who isn't a popular choice. VOTE: Shoshin
In post 268, Aubrey wrote:I’m expecting Bass to rejoin.

VOTE: CT
In post 356, Aubrey wrote:Files are extremely dangerous when thrown, added Manila folder weight does +2 damage.

As slaxx pointed out I don’t know how you go from worrying about having no townreads and then state you don’t look for town reads necessarily. That just doesn’t make sense to me.

If the original CT wagon were to reform I wouldn’t cry, but I don’t think that is the case today.

VOTE: maestro
In post 559, Aubrey wrote:Okkkkkaaayyy. This game has become stagnant for 2 days now.

Gamma vote someone. The wait has been long enough. Otherwise lynching a halfway absent slot is fine by me.

NL, eiter vote me, or Slaxx. Unless you don’t think either of us scum. Which would surprise me.

Oka, get off Brass for now and either vote me or Slaxx.

VOTE: Slaxx

Let’s get going.
In post 666, Aubrey wrote:VOTE: no lunch
In post 821, Aubrey wrote:Gamma, U2

Bass

Oka, Slax

Less - most likely I'd vote.

VOTE: Slax

Gamma has placed one vote, on shoshin.
Spoiler: Gamma Vote
In post 571, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Shoshin
Really don’t see my vote not going here so I’m fine voting before being fully caught up.

I've voted for everyone but shoshin and myself
Spoiler: URAP2 Votes
In post 10, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 7, no lunch wrote:
In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

VOTE: theslimer3
I'm buying what this guy is selling both as a read and as dieting advice

VOTE: slime
In post 16, u r a person 2 wrote:{Shoshin, Urap} town bloc

let's gooooooo

i don't agree with your reasoning on slimer. He's still null

BH's entrance pinged me in that I-should-have-known-just-from-RVS sort of way. It's supes awkward.

It also jokingly endorses the whole idea that town should be wary of wasting posts, which encourages lurking discourages discussion. I know that this rule set nominally encourages that behavior which makes BH's comments a little less scum-indicative, but honestly the post restrictions are not that oppressive.

VOTE: brassherald
In post 38, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 31, brassherald wrote:u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.
Hey I'm sorry I called you awkward. I couldn't think of a better word at the time.

I have no idea whether people listen to you or not.

It was a read out of, and to move us out of, RVS. Recent postings read slightly town

I like the move to Oka. I don't understand why you would actively move us back towards a random whatever when we were already quickly leaving RVS. As sho insinuated, you used it as a chance to say nothing of value from a sorting perspective while looking active

VOTE: oka
In post 68, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm scum reading Slimer. Their entrance is fine, but is odd because a)it's obvious no lynching is silly and they know it. b) if they actually are serious about wanting to discuss it, that discussion would be a tedious waste of space

is filler and potential low key buddying

and - I might be conf biasing this because I really don't like it when I see every post someone makes as scummy, but they seem very happy to engage in a theory discussion

And then finally
In post 59, theslimer3 wrote:But honestly, I dont see how any of you can distinguish between a troll and scum. I've come across plenty of trolls and lurkers who ended up flipping scum. Why do they get a pass for a possible scum read?
This is the best example of scumhunting in slimer's iso and they are shading theoretical trolls.

VOTE: slimer
In post 167, u r a person 2 wrote:okay

VOTE: cheeky

The problem, CT, is that you told me to check out their last
FEW
games.
You implied that you had done a meta dive of no lunch (you say you have no experience with them, but say they are far from their town meta -> you did a meta dive)
If you had done any meta work on No Lunch, you would have known they only have one game to look at.
But you told me to check out their last few games.

Analysis:
You misled town when you implied that you had looked into No Lunch's meta.

Town has no reason to do this.

You are scum.
In post 331, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: maestro
In post 352, u r a person 2 wrote:i thought there were more votes on maestro. running out the door but have my vote back

VOTE: maestro
In post 417, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: aubrey
In post 626, u r a person 2 wrote:Anyone have interest for this

VOTE: NL
In post 654, u r a person 2 wrote:I think I want a slaxx lynch

the whole game lit up and moved to mislynch shoshin as soon as aubrey tried to make a counter wagon on slaxx

VOTE: slaxx

oh yeah, and his slot was cheeky teeky who got caught fabricating a read.

You're charismatic, and I think that's why you're still here, but it's time.
In post 694, u r a person 2 wrote:i don't know what you're doing, but I'm just about out of patience

VOTE: no lunch L-1
In post 835, u r a person 2 wrote:cool - I was looking for reasons, but I'll take the bus gogo
VOTE: slaxx
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Spoiler: Final Vote counts, colored
In post 375, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

Votecount 1.FINAL

Maestro
(5):
Slaxx
Shoshin
u r a person 2
, Aubrey ,
Maestro

OkaPoka (1):
no lunch

u r a person 2
(1):
OkaPoka
Shoshin
(1):
brassherald

Not voting (1):
Gamma Emerald

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-13 20:47:59).
In post 652, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

Votecount 2.FINAL

Shoshin
(5):
Gamma Emerald , OkaPoka ,
Slaxx
, brassherald ,
no lunch

Aubrey (1):
Shoshin

Slaxx
(1):
Aubrey
no lunch
(1):
u r a person 2

Not voting (0):

With 8 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-22 04:09:59).

Shoshin
was lynched. She was a
Vanilla Townie
In post 800, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.FINAL

no lunch
(4):
OkaPoka , Aubrey ,
u r a person 2
Slaxx

OkaPoka (2):
no lunch
, brassherald

Not voting (1):
Gamma Emerald

With 7 alive, it’s 4 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-29 20:07:59).
In post 953, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 4.FINAL

Slaxx
(4):
Aubrey ,
u r a person 2
, OkaPoka , brassherald

Not voting (2):
Gamma Emerald,
Slaxx

With 6 alive, it’s 4 to lynch. The Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-02 17:39:59).

Slaxx
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I'll have time to work on this game tomorrow afternoon while flying back to cold cold minnesota
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 84, Maestro wrote:
In post 81, theslimer3 wrote:I dont have any reads. For me it's still the beginning of the game.
ahaha no

no that's bad - here have rope

VOTE: slimer

I'm here now gang, forgot that I didn't need to be SO EXTREMELY CONCERNED about post count that I would just sit there paralyzed waiting for a good opportunity to make some huge meaningful post... also, forgot which game I'm in was the geriatric so that helps, amirite? :lol:
In post 85, Maestro wrote:
In post 80, no lunch wrote:Brassherald, why did you have to townslip of all people? You were already my strongest townread.
I fail to see a slip.

Related/WIK: I think people put far too much importance on things that they see as slips because they don't behave the same as other players.

Also WIK: brass still can be Town, but I think the only game I've ever played (maybe I modded it?) with him, he was an IC and idk if that helps or hurts my read. On the one hand, I have no context for Scum!brass, on the other hand I have a picture of ConfTown!brass who doesn't need to prove he's Town so...
In post 82, brassherald wrote:-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard, Bubblegum Chewer, Non-reader
The one thing that's skeeving me out about this continued meme thing you're doing is that I'm worried eventually it's going to be used to back up a claim or some bullshit like that. Unnecessary capital letters make me paranoid af.
actually it's just oka, gamma, isn't it
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

oops, i didn't mean to add those quotes
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 435, OkaPoka wrote:I don't think scum busses today. Doesn't make sense as it would be too hard for them to win.

So either everyone is town voting Aubrey and Aubrey is scum or Aubrey is town.

Basically the question boils down to do I think that <Shoshin, NL, U2> are town, include <OkaPoka> if you aren't me, include <Slaxx> because he's essentially voting Aubrey.

I think its all town at this point.

That would mean Aubrey + Gamma or Aubrey + Brass.

Gamma is town.

Aubrey + Brass is gamesolve. stop townblocking brass.
this came while aubrey was l-1

is this a bus post? would oka, aubrey make oka the fb?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

so im in a world of {gamma, oka}, {gamma, aubrey}, and {oka, aubrey}
I don't really see oka bussing as I mentioned before, but both brass herald and slaxx town read gamma pretty hard
And if gamma is disinterested town who only casts 1 vote, then it would make sense that scum would have to double vote on multiple wagons, making d3 and d4 wagons make more sense for an oka, aubrey team

[quote="In post 918, Slaxx"]I literally never read her as town even when she is, mainly. And I think the initial catchup was Townie. I don’t think scum Gamma yells about a wagon on her buddy when it is imminent, I think she ignores it or busses. I also have seen a higher signal to noise ratio with Gamma in past games where here although the content is thinner it doesn’t look like busy work or feigned effort. Town gamma has spent literal entire games defending herself as town and here there is effort to sort, or at least there was

I can’t talk about ongoing games, but I know in recently finished ones there has been a site-wide disinterest from Gamma so I don’t think the recent dip is AI.[/quote

and im pretty sure im out of posts.

Brass halp
103-11 0-2
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I think u2 is my preferred lynch ATM because maybe I was right d1
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright u gucks I’m gonna destroy everything at some point so prepare ur butts
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Gamma can you go ahead and give us the short version of your thoughts?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 964, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright u gucks I’m gonna destroy everything at some point so prepare ur butts
I hope so
103-11 0-2
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:11 am

Post by brassherald »

I don't see a world where town!Oka goes from willing to sheep Slaxx to voting him without any explanation.

I also didn't see a world where Oka was town yesterday but my scumhunting skills are very rusty right now, it turns out.

I don't like how pockety URAP2 feels towards me.

I'd also like Gamma to post before I make my final decisions.

Aubrey is the least sus, imo, but that really means so little now that I am forced to acknowledge I've been bad after my hiatus. I might have said that earlier, or maybe in another game, don't really recall.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:53 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Voting slaxx doesn't require any explanation.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I know its geriatric but why is it so quiet?

gamma pls reaffirm my townread
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@bh do you really not have a single town read, mate?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

Gamma, if you ever do give reads, could you go into some detail about your bh read
103-11 0-2
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I’m kinda waiting on gammas reads. I’m leaning town on U2 right now. Oka is doing something that is kinda shocking to me.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

What are you finding shocking
103-11 0-2
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Part of me wants to hold off on that conversation until after we hear from Gamma. I don't want to potentially influence anything.

--

I'm going to go ahead and make the call you're likely town U2. You're the only one who seems to be really trying to keep the game rolling. You haven't been under heavy fire, so I'd think a scum you wouldn't care about a stagnant game too much. That leaves the below possibilities.

Gamma | Oka.

Oka | Brass.

Gamma | Brass.

--

U2, I know I'm going to be in your personal scum team possibilities, but what do you think about the team possibilities listed above?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”