BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6975  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 am

In post 6974, Creature wrote:
In post 6973, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6970, Creature wrote:
In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross

What about the disloyals getting no result on her?


But we don’t have a disloyal and our vig on ber failed. How do you account for that, since she isn’t claiming either commuter or bp? And why the same night we vig her, is there a no kill? And what about TLK receiving sticky fruit that no one claimed to send to him? Something’s not adding up here.

But I do wish that DVa would have listened to me and agreed to shoot SS, because we’d be much further along than with a vig fail. :/

Convince us to switch to SS, if it isn’t too late.

Was the vig disloyal?


No, the only modifier we have is the “activate” one and SS claims not to have “disloyal” either.
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6976  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:58 am

AC lost night one didn't he? @creature/dave

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6977  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:05 am

In post 6970, Creature wrote:
In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross

What about the disloyals getting no result on her?


It sounds like the only one who has ever gotten a result on elsa was ss. No other night action has worked (that I've heard of)

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6978  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:08 am

In post 6977, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6970, Creature wrote:
In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross

What about the disloyals getting no result on her?


It sounds like the only one who has ever gotten a result on elsa was ss. No other night action has worked (that I've heard of)

-d


Has anyone other than - who didn’t have a disloyal - visit her?

And i’m kind of pissed at RCE vetoing gifting Creature a room now. I just hate that both of our NAs were wasted. :/
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6979  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:09 am

In post 6978, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6977, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6970, Creature wrote:
In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross

What about the disloyals getting no result on her?


It sounds like the only one who has ever gotten a result on elsa was ss. No other night action has worked (that I've heard of)

-d


Has anyone other than - who didn’t have a disloyal - visit her?

And i’m kind of pissed at RCE vetoing gifting Creature a hood now. I just hate that both of our NAs were wasted. :/
Show

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6980  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:39 am

In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:I think based on what I just wrote above I probably was thinking Elsa was the better lynch, but I think I keep second guessing myself because he hasn't posted a picture of himself as an evil queen yet, which makes me doubt everything
-d


That's one way to townread me, lol.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6981  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:44 am

Xtoxm supposedly visited her with a failed result and no disloyal last night.
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6982  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:45 am

Not ready to end day yet btw.
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6983  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 am

In post 6976, RCEnigma wrote:AC lost night one didn't he? @creature/dave

Correct.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6984  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:16 am

In post 6981, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm supposedly visited her with a failed result and no disloyal last night.


Ah okay. If our vig hadn’t of been blocked, I would propose a possible asetic but Xtoxm’s failed results makes all of the disloyals on Elsa null and void.
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6985  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:20 am

In post 6674, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6670, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You claim rolecop, having got no result on xtox yet you say he's likely town - lol?

I'm disloyal

My action fails on any town player



If room A night 1 was the only room with disloyal and only 2 winners (both claim to have kept it) there can't be 3 of the modifiers out there. Or at the very least couldn't have been out there night 2 when SS claimed his check.

I get SS is getting lynched anyway I just wanted to point that out

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6986  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 am

In post 6976, RCEnigma wrote:AC lost night one didn't he? @creature/dave

Yep
Show

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6987  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 am

In post 6981, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm supposedly visited her with a failed result and no disloyal last night.

I did N2
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6988  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 am

Forgot why I hard scumread creature. I think mostly the interactions with Una whom I hard townread.

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6989  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 am

Except the disloyal results are from n2.
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6990  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:24 am

In post 6978, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6977, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6970, Creature wrote:
In post 6965, DrewVa wrote:EJ is scum because there's no reason not to be L-1 on a SS lynch and her unvote/revote lie is just gross

What about the disloyals getting no result on her?


It sounds like the only one who has ever gotten a result on elsa was ss. No other night action has worked (that I've heard of)

-d


Has anyone other than - who didn’t have a disloyal - visit her?

And i’m kind of pissed at RCE vetoing gifting Creature a room now. I just hate that both of our NAs were wasted. :/


I wanted to give the hood shot to Profii but we put SS on it.

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6991  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:24 am

In post 6985, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6674, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6670, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You claim rolecop, having got no result on xtox yet you say he's likely town - lol?

I'm disloyal

My action fails on any town player



If room A night 1 was the only room with disloyal and only 2 winners (both claim to have kept it) there can't be 3 of the modifiers out there. Or at the very least couldn't have been out there night 2 when SS claimed his check.

I get SS is getting lynched anyway I just wanted to point that out


Important note if SS flips town, actually.
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6992  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 am

@gamma why don’t you want to cooperate with compiling boonus options?
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6993  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:32 am

I still exist btw!
But so does work, and it has been kicking my ass for few days.. :?
I'm making a comeback tonight/sunday.
Please don't the day before that, and I'll try to reach a decision for myself on what is the most reasonable vote. :9
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6994  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 am

Well your 2 options are me or Smart, Una. I wish you luck in you desicion.

Btw, we're all confirming we're voting between Me and Smart, correct? No stragglers please.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #6995  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:11 am

Regarding pros and cons between ss or ej, I agree.
Who's clearly a better lynch in terms of how helpful they've been and will possibly be - that's clear as day to me.
There is obviously bias included in this decision, but that's part of this game (and part of life too, like how parents favor one child over another - don't even try to deny this!).

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6996  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:15 am

Given the information that's come out today I think it's clear SS should be the Lynch since it sorts slots outside of him, specifically creature/Dave. Elsa doesn't give any additional info unless she flips bp or something.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6997  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:20 am

In post 6994, Elsa Jay wrote:Well your 2 options are me or Smart, Una. I wish you luck in you desicion.

Btw, we're all confirming we're voting between Me and Smart, correct? No stragglers please.


Why Unah? Creature confitowned him already with his disloyal.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #6998  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:20 am

In post 6947, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 6944, Elsa Jay wrote:Killing me is kinda like throwing away an expensive couch despite just paying off the fees of purchase.

this is...a delusional analogy at best.
--------

n&m who do you think are EJ's partners?


~ P


Dave and Jingle are my best bets right now. I'm not sure past 5hat.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #6999  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:20 am

In post 6986, Creature wrote:
In post 6976, RCEnigma wrote:AC lost night one didn't he? @creature/dave

Yep

In post 6987, Creature wrote:
In post 6981, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm supposedly visited her with a failed result and no disloyal last night.

I did N2

I dont understand. You're saying you disloyal vigged AC on n1??!? If you did a disloyal action on AC, well then I guess my sr on you has been right . :shifty:
---------

In post 6988, RCEnigma wrote:Forgot why I hard scumread creature. I think mostly the interactions with Una whom I hard townread.

Honest revelation moment: I scumread creat partly because RCE was scumreading creat. And I tr RCE.

In post 6992, Jingle wrote:@gamma why don’t you want to cooperate with compiling boonus options?

Funny thing is, I began wondering yesterday 1/31, if GE/koki (jingle)/EJ/xtox are actually somehow town. As in, super lazy town. If that's the case, the remaining scum could be in town leaders...but I still have major trouble seeing all of them as town.

In related news, starting to doubt my scumread on drewva . Their list and post where they had us as 2nd highest tr, sounds like it comes from town.
--------

In post 6984, DrewVa wrote:If our vig hadn’t of been blocked,

That was a joke from me ...

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games