Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

So, Urist should be the one leaving the dance with no partner, bummer.

Clem and I are leaving the party too, so Celica will have to talk about the rest of the playerlist instead of trying to look busy when she's just repeating "Pink Ball is scum" when things have changed along the way. I think Celica is scum and Clem/me leaving will be pro town to make Dunn and Alisae go after her.

Don't try to read too much into this post, like "scum!PB is trying to look town with this post", 'cause we are 100% leaving the dance no matter what
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1896, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1769, Celica wrote:
In post 1766, Dunnstral wrote:How does this make me scum if clem/pink and town?
Hard to explain. Let's call it gut for now. However, I'll sadly want you dead anyway.
Celica, your thought process could've been different in real-time, but from the posts Dunn quoted, Dunn looks pretty town. Unless anyone's sure Clem's gonna flip town, but even then, while Dunn
could've
been pushing an easy target as scum, it was also a seemingly
valid
push, therefore I wouldn't automatically lynch Dunn if Clem flips green.
In post 1897, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1776, Celica wrote:Also to throw your own words back at you. It doesn't really matter if you agree or disagree on what you think is enough to get a read on you. It's my own read and it's how I came to my answer. However you're clearly not reading my posts so this conversation is a bit blah.
I think you're town at the moment, but Dunn's right. You may have your own reads, but if you want anyone else to agree with you on those reads, you're going to have to do a better job at explaining said reads.
Keep this up McQueen and I may accept your offer afterall. I think I still want to wait for Krazy replacement though.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:52 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1785, Celica wrote:Before you ask. No, I won't go into more detail. Mostly because I don't want to and It's rather pointless to keep going about it. I just need to show people that the 2 pairings I want dead are strongly likely to have scum.
??? (@my above) Did you mean it
does
net us scum? You said doesn't, but then you say this.

Also, I've seen you say the "I won't go into more detail" more than once now, and while one of those times may have been in your spat with Pink Ball, umm, I'd prefer it if you explained your thought process in full. This isn't a game with crazy power roles or anything like that, so I see no reason not to spill almost your entire mind with regards to the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1900, Pink Ball wrote:So, Urist should be the one leaving the dance with no partner, bummer.

Clem and I are leaving the party too, so Celica will have to talk about the rest of the playerlist instead of trying to look busy when she's just repeating "Pink Ball is scum" when things have changed along the way. I think Celica is scum and Clem/me leaving will be pro town to make Dunn and Alisae go after her.

Don't try to read too much into this post, like "scum!PB is trying to look town with this post", 'cause we are 100% leaving the dance no matter what
Urist hasn’t asked anyone or hinted at it. Why are you so convinced he’s leaving?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1789, Celica wrote:
In post 1788, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1784, Celica wrote:
In post 1782, Dunnstral wrote:What you're not explaining is how if pink/clem are town, I'm suddenly scum
Because I'm pretty sure that's the approach you'd take as scum
So if there is scum in pinkball/clem, is Dunn town or scum
Town but I'll still lynch him because of Slax.
What's wrong with Slaxx? I'm pretty sure I've picked up he's a pretty good all-around townread, so if you have doubts about him, that's interesting.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

well now it's kind of hard to justify wanting any specific gentleman to leave predance now that Reinhardt's slot is empty
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

He should be the one leaving 'cause 1. I think he's scum; and 2. If he's town, he'll probably drag his partner to a mislynch commanded by scum. Maybe a Celica/Urist pairing and let one of the lurkers leave
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

urist's case on me was pretty town though
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It had a lot of effort, yes. Is effort = town, or do you see something else?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1829, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1805, Celica wrote:That wasn't the point of the question you asked. You asked that just to be a jerk. What were you really expecting the answer to your question to be? Regardless of I'm town or scum of course I'm gonna answer the same way. You just asked that to be a jerk for no reason what so ever because you're upset that I'm not magically flipping my read based on your one opinion. One that you don't even take the time to properly explain. Along with the fact you're clearly not reading the game.
Listen, I'm trying to demonstrate that the reason you're being grilled is mainly to figure out your alignment. NOT to try to meld with your reads.
pretty sure she's town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

it's not rare for people who don't know how I play to scumread my playstyle

it's generally not hard to see who genuinely thinks I'm scum for it and who's just trying to push an agenda on it

the way he handled the read was annoying but I don't think it came from a scum agenda, no
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1910, Ankamius wrote:it's not rare for people who don't know how I play to scumread my playstyle

it's generally not hard to see who genuinely thinks I'm scum for it and who's just trying to push an agenda on it

the way he handled the read was annoying but I don't think it came from a scum agenda, no
Well I obviously wouldn’t link you from Necromancer game. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1911, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1910, Ankamius wrote:it's not rare for people who don't know how I play to scumread my playstyle

Well I obviously wouldn’t link you from Necromancer game. :lol:
yeah but it's a good example of me knowing what I'm talking about with this kind of thing, since that's kind of how I got an obvtown read of you that game

(also naturally the read changes if Urist hides behind the read all game since he's done very little else besides snipe at me and try to get people to talk about me)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:12 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1852, Celica wrote:Okay I have my tea and my tunes playing. A good pillow scream. I feel better. Still a bit sad, better though!
Pedit: You know what I needed that laugh
Gonna whiteknight/hypocrite/play devil's advocate (did I use that properly?) here and say; my goal is not to be rude to you.

Just to calmly restate what I'd like you to explain (mostly because I haven't read the thread), is why do you think Slaxx is scum? Are you sure that Dunn and Pink Ball are not of the same alignment? I read your reasoning (Dunn felt dodgy), but is it possible they could both be town?

As of this post, I've seen Rein has requested replacement. His ISO should still net me some insight, as well as Adel, Krazy, and now Pink Ball.
I currently think Alisae, Dunn, Celica, and Nancy are town; and, I think PvtUrist is scummy. More to say about the latter in a minute.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1854, Celica wrote:I got a bit too invested and needed to remember this is suppose to be a game for fun. Yeah, it's all good here.
I'd like everyone here to remember this.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1859, Celica wrote:Do you think Pink/clem has scum Dunn? I get your logic on Slaxx and I'd be more open to the idea if I was more sure you were town. I'm starting to feel that way but a pink/clem flip would reassure me.
Also I prob dance with Krazy or no one at this point
If Nancy declines my offer, I'll dance with you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'd still rather Nancy dance with Urist

it's probably the best shot we have at getting him out of his tunnel on me
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1900, Pink Ball wrote:So, Urist should be the one leaving the dance with no partner, bummer.

You leaving the dance as scum wouldn't make sense. But you also using that to pose Celica as scum, when I'm sticking by my read that she's not, doesn't give your slot a lot of towncred from me. Like I said, let's dig through your ISO first, but not off to a good start.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:26 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1916, Ankamius wrote:I'd still rather Nancy dance with Urist

it's probably the best shot we have at getting him out of his tunnel on me
let Urist leave (or force him with a last-second partner?). I am mindmelding with Pink Ball here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

why have urist leave over adel and Reinhardtslot though
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:32 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1919, Ankamius wrote:why have urist leave over adel and Reinhardtslot though
just ISO'd Urist, and because I kinda think he's scum. I'm about to make a post on that, though.

Can you tell me why Adel and Rein are candidates for being left out? I think I've assumed why, because they're lurkers? ??
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

Reinhardt because I think his entrance was scummy
Adel because his entrance wasn't really as bad but it ruffled more feathers

Urist has a lot more divided reads than either of them
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Slaxx »

Okay I think PB is town now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Slaxx »

People said McQ is an easy read... not seeing it.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1913, mcqueen wrote:I think PvtUrist is scummy. More to say about the latter in a minute.
In post 1618, PvtUrist wrote:2) Pre-dance mechanic that doesn't allowed pushing lynches on D1
Okay, this post intrigues me because it's true; but, I can kinda see how Urist's Ank-tunnel in this game, is similar to his support of EchoVision's mislynch on Day 1 in our Newbie game together. Yes, I'm going back to that; No, it might not be the best way to scumhunt; But, it's what I've got to work with right now.

Urist interacted with people pretty well on that Day 1, and EchoVision was more of a policy lynch, but at the time I replaced in, had I gotten more time, I wasn't feeling EchoVision!scum, but kinda had to go along with it. I'm not feeling Ank!scum here, either.

So THEN, on Day 2, is when Urist tunneled T-Bone, but both of us had scumreads on him and it was pretty obvious. Also, Urist was a Cop. Enter in where I'm not sure if his play here is because anyone who's town is just "town" (townie, almost) and not a PR, or if it's because he's scum.

Are we certain Pvt has that same power to control a lynch during the Dance phase? Certain posts of his strike me as having a different tone than that Newbie, while others feel similar. So, I'm not really sure and I'm keeping him at leanscum for now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”