Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3673, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3672, Wisdom wrote:The only way ill reconsider my read on you is if you vote gamma which youre avoiding like the plague
Well, that mostly on you, since your continued bizarre flipflpping on me, is not only confusing the hell out of me but messing with my ability to attempt to sort Gamma correctly.

And you not at all seeing that, makes me want to bang my head against a wall, repeatedly. :facepalm:
more excuses, got it

or rather the same tired one
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3675, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3673, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3672, Wisdom wrote:The only way ill reconsider my read on you is if you vote gamma which youre avoiding like the plague
Well, that mostly on you, since your continued bizarre flipflpping on me, is not only confusing the hell out of me but messing with my ability to attempt to sort Gamma correctly.

And you not at all seeing that, makes me want to bang my head against a wall, repeatedly. :facepalm:
more excuses, got it

or rather the same tired one
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You’re hopeless. I’m blaming you if your inane read on me, costs town this game.
Why do I even bother? I must seriously be a masochist here. :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3026, TheBrie wrote:And I think Gamma is town. Early on he might not have had a lot really in his content, but now I feel he's engaging well now, and trying to help everyone get stuff done.
bs
Because he asked people to give 4 scumreads?
wow, what a difficult thing to do as scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Do you actually want me to weigh in on anything or are you having to much fun with your ludicrous tunnel on me to care?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

I told you, either vote gamma or youre dying after he flips red

anything else you post just makes you look worse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3679, Wisdom wrote:I told you, either vote gamma or youre dying after he flips red

anything else you post just makes you look worse
You planning to NK me in that case? :igmeou:

VOTE: Wisdom

I’ve legit fucking had enough of your crap.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, please replace me
I can’t play with such a ginormous funsucker.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 am

Post by light_ganski »

@Nancy:

I get the wisdom vote, but why him over xtoxm?
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 am

Post by light_ganski »

Ninja'd: well there went my last trace of enthusiasm :(
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

leave xtoxm alone and lets finally lynch gamma
he should be dead since at least d2
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by light_ganski »

Nah
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by light_ganski »

Xtoxm dies today
A work in progress

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

yes. This has been scum gamma since d1 and he hasnt bothered hiding it. He has done nothing even remotely close to what town gamma does.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3682, light_ganski wrote:
@Nancy:

I get the wisdom vote, but why him over xtoxm?
I’m sick to death of his non-stop intermittent bullying.

I keep trying
get a building to fall on him
knock some freaking sense into his thick skull but his threatening me, doesn’t sound remotely townie.

I have no idea what Gamma is but what Wisdom is doing here, reeks of open wolfing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

what wisdom is doing here is pushing scum all game and getting ignored as usual
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3689, Wisdom wrote:what wisdom is doing here is pushing scum all game and getting ignored as usual
What you are doing is making me not want to play this game with you. Do you honestly think your continual harassment is convincing me on your Gamma scumread?

Fucking hell, no! :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

my intent is not to harass you, it is to show people youre his buddy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3691, Wisdom wrote:my intent is not to harass you, it is to show people youre his buddy
Do you care that you’re dead wrong? Yes? No?

I’m not the only one not convinced Gamma is scum here but I’m the only one you’re hardpushing for it. How does that even remotely make any sense to you?

And no, I’m not voting anyone because you threaten to mislynch me. That’s why I’m so fucking tilted at you rn. You are 100% being antitown here - irrespective of what your alignment is.

You ought to be trying to convince of your Gamma scumread, instead you make me seriously question if this kind of play on me here, ever comes from town!Wisdom?

I’m really pissed because I don’t want to feel pushed out of a game and let you win here,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

there are other things youve done other than not voting gamma that make me think you're scum and ive mentioned them

the other people who refuse to see gamma is scum have actually done town things which ive also mentioned
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3363, TheBrie wrote:Kill: Party Boat
i had forgotten brie was d3 vig as well

so yeah, one more point towards her being in a different team and not with danflor
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

I finally finished rereading

For many parts of the game it was like reading for the first time

Locktown: Flavor, sheep, enter, light

Likely town: Purr, xtoxm

Scum A: Gamma + Nancy

Scum B: singleton + TheBrie + vonflare

If not multiball then someone from scum B is an sk and vonflare is on A or something
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 2498, Dannflor wrote:Hi! UNVOTE: Nancy, because that's not a good vote.

I read (skimming parts) all 100 pages of this damn game in a few hours this afternoon and took notes as I went. No idea what that did to my brain or if I'll survive the brain vomit I'm about to do. I'm gonna try to get it all out there anyways and hopefully the end product is worthwhile.

A reads list? We're doing a reads list. This will not be in order nor can I guarantee that it will display any degree of coherency. I'm gonna color reads for better readability.

Nancy Drew: Town.
The way she gives out town reads especially during D1 does not read scum. In general, she's given me the impression of being one of the more involved solvers this game just based on the way she approaches things and her presence. I've gone back through her ISO more carefully since skimming and nothing sticks out as contrived to me so I'm gonna stick with my gut town read. Additionally, I don't think scum urges Leodanny to claim like she does in post #605. In fact, I don't really think scum wants to appear that involved in that lynch.

I also just townread her based on her interactions with Flavor Leaf/Varsoon and that whole neighborhood fiasco. That whole debacle reads TvT to me actually. Neither side is scum intentionally trying to misrepresent each other, that just doesn't make sense when you consider there are other neighbors to corroborate stories and it's just too risky. No, this reads more like a communication breakdown between two town players who are upset at being lied to/misrepped when it's really just players misinterpreting things. I would be shocked if there was anything intentionally nefarious going on there.

Varsoon/Flavor Leaf: Town.
Town read Varsoon from the start. The wagon on him D1 is mostly built on BS? Which in itself not super indicative either way but I don't think his reaction to a BS wagon comes from a scum place. His cop gambit is a little dumb but again, what scum ever fucking does that? I'm not just gonna brush that off as WIFOM, it's a serious question. Ordinarily you might say he's trying to draw a counter claim, but A: Varsoon wasn't dangerously close to a lynch and didn't have to risk that, and B: we already know there might be duplicate power roles in this game so there's no guarantee an actual cop would even think it worth to CC that. There's so much risk and no reward for scum. I don't think his attitude/rage towards sheep was fake at all. Flavor just tonally reads as obv town since he came in. And his spat with Nancy Drew solidified that for me. Flavor is a player I might want to do a meta check on eventually, but for right now I'm confident enough in the read I got on Varsoon and Flavor initially that my paranoia towards this slot is fairly low.

Let's talk about

Wagonomics: Town.
I don't know if it's bad or not that I wanna town read him for his claim alone. It makes sense, right? This seems to be a highish power town game so having some negative utility in there fits. Plus, his role is just so ridiculous it's hard for me to imagine him making it up. I don't have as much specific analysis for why this slot feels town, as it's mostly gut, but his reads/votes are not opportunistic and I think display a good degree of scum hunting. #1820 is a noteworthy post that pretty much exactly echoed my thoughts at that point in the game and is basically the exact opposite of opportunistic.

TheBrie: Leaning Scum.
I have "THE BRIE IS SCUM," "DRIE IS SO SCUM," and "THE BRIE IS FUCKING SCUM" written in three separate instances on the first page of my notes. I really really hated the play from this slot during D1. And I'm still not a big fan. In general, she asks a lot of questions and says a lot of things that don't actually push the game forward. Her presence is empty, she waffles around and fence sits way too much. A lot of discrediting her own reads by calling them provisional which allows her a lot of flexibility. This being said, HOWEVER, post #2096 made me rethink this because she explicitly says waffling is just something she does, and then provides meta. I would not expect scum to defend like this and instead try to actually take some hard stances. Her recent play has also been a bit better, but it's not enough to swing my initial strong scum read I got early game.

Bleh let's get some of these slots out of the way:

Xtoxm: lean town?
His role in the Flavor/Nancy spat makes me think town largely. Now, this is dependent on my town reads there being correct, but since they're some of my most confident reads I'm fine with doing this. I don't think scum get's so involved/takes one side or another. Instead, I'd expect scum to sit on the sidelines for that more and try to get it to continue/inflate the conflict more. Scum lives off of TvT 1v1s. not much else about his ISO really sticks out. The main reason I ? this slot is because I town read the whole claimed neighborhood and I find it unlikely that all the members are town. If PartyBoat is town, this one might be scum. I could be falling into a trap assuming there can't be an all town neighborhood in this game, but with seemingly so much town power revealed already, it seems unlikely?

Kokichi: Town ig.
I gut read him as town. He's a lurker but actually pushes for things and takes stances that I read genuine. It means I believe the IC claim but regardless I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time analyzing this slot because it'll be resolved tomorrow one way or another.

Ausuka: Leaning a bit Town.
I skimmed more than I read the most recent pages, so I'm not too clear why there's a wagon on this slot. I think it's probably a mislynch. She never ever thinks the Leo wagon is a good idea, even before it gets really bad and scum can be sure it'll go through anyway. Nothing in her ISO reads scummy to me so I'm gonna need someone to spell out the case on her. I'd would agree with the narrative that two mislynches are being setup today for town to choose between. However, I don't like post #2354 from Ausuka. It feeds into the BS narrative that we HAVE to lynch either my slot or Ausuka today which... I feel is being pushed by scum (more on that later). This is no deadlines mafia, having "no reason to town read someone" is not the best excuse to lynch someone. This would make more sense in a game with deadlines. However, I'm willing to give it a pass because of the heavy narrative being pressed that we NEED a lynch soon and that the game is stalling out. This could very well be a town survival instinct because of that.

Vaxkiller: Probably Scum.
His push on Varsoon is bad. His push on Gamma is bad. His push on sheep is bad. His push on ausuka is bad. Everything about his play is opportunistic and weak. He has tons of short posts that are effectively fluff and seems to have been able to just blend in until recently. I just have no good things to say about this slot and I'd be fine lynching here today. However, there is another slot I want to lynch more and there's still the off chance Vax is just really bad town.

Let's do the last neighbor:

PartyBoat: Mixed.
Bleh. I gut read this slot initially and I liked how he behaved around the Leodanny lynch. He really pushed for Leodanny to give reads and tried to give him a lifeline so Leo wouldn't just keep trolling and get killed. Obviously it didn't work out, but his attempts read genuine. However, I dislike the way he tunnels Varsoon/Flavor and then seemingly only backs off when Flavor replaces in and won't be an easy lynch, despite the fact that PartyBoat is clearly still suspicious. His pocketing of Sheepsaysmeep esp during the Varsoon vs. Sheep spatfest was also yucky. I HATE the whole narrative that Varsoon is obv scum or that there was gonna be a huge wagon but there was last second resistance. That narrative is purported by Sheep and PartyBoat mainly and that seems very gamestate controlly/manipulative. Because it's not true and I don't think the Varsoon slot was ever in any real danger of being lynched. I also very much think Sheep is scum so these two could be buddies, but maybe the buddying is too obvious then. Regardless, lots of conflicting thoughts on this slot.

Sheepsaysmeep: Scum.
This is where I'd like to lynch. He is one of the few players I've actually had experience with before and I scum read him basically as soon as I entered the game. I could say a lot about this slot. If he's town in this game, then his town game is exactly the same as his scum game. His whole wavery, BSing playstyle can be seen pretty clearly towards the end of D1, though it's evident throughout.
In post 649, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

meh
In post 689, sheepsaysmeep wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah im super lost on that slot rn
In post 690, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: varsoon

meh
In post 799, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

i guess
This REEKS of scum trying to make themselves look better in wake of the Leo flip. It's one of the most noncommittal things that's happened in the game and there are a couple waffley players. It's just not genuine whatsoever. Furthermore, while I thought Flavor vs. Nancy was TvT, the same vibes do not arise from Sheep v. Varsoon/Flavor. I would expect town!sheep to reconsider or back down slightly at some point during all of that drama but he KEEPS TUNNELING. Which is not at all in accordance to his waffely play elsewhere so you can't just say that's a play style. I'm trying not to be biased by my prior experience with this player but I can't stop seeing the similarities between his game here and his scum game.

The most offending factor is the narrative that this day must end soon. It's bullshit. Yes, obviously we need a lynch eventually and we don't want the game to stall out. But we JUST got a bunch of replacements, from the vibes I'm getting the game is in a much better place discussion wise now than it ever was D1 or fake cop claim drama earlier today. This pushed narrative also coincides with sheep's activity dropping significantly, basically once he realizes his continued tunnel on Varsoon/Flavor is just going to make him look suspicious.
In post 2495, sheepsaysmeep wrote:we're lynching someone within 24 hours and i give 0 fucks about who that is at this point
Even now he continues to pull this shit. There is not a fucking deadline, only a self imposed deadline primarily driven by sheep's fake frustration. I don't believe for a second his "demotivation" to play this game after the Leodanny flip when he CLEARLY wasn't all that enthused about the lynch in the first place (according to the quoted posts above). Or was that just fake to make himself look better, hmmmmm. The "0 fucks about who we lynch" is not a town mindset in a no deadline game. Lynching either my slot or Ausuka's gives relatively little information about the state of the game, similar to how Leodanny's lynch wasn't super helpful because he was just easy mislynch bait. Sheep isn't trying to make the game better he's just pushing this narrative of needing a lynch soon but lowkey calling them all bad lynches so that when they flip town he can have town cred.

Before I forget: VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep

I should talk about other players before I run out of juice for tonight.

Purrcocet: Null?
This player has actually made no impression on me and I apparently have nothing in my notes about them. Which, ironically, has made an impression on me. That's not a great sign for a game with 100 pages already. I have at least vague feelings or brief mentions in my notes on almost every other player but this one. Bleh. Nancy says they're a fruit vendor? I'm not familiar with the role, that's not a strict town or scum thing yea? My reads seem to line up with this slots fairly well so that makes me wanna give it town points. I'll do a more thorough ISO later and see if I can get a better feeling for this slot. Nothing jumps out at me as particularly bad, but that's not really a town tell.

Mastina: Leaning scum.
My notes have Theta marked as scum before the replacement. I didn't like the fencesitty play and I don't really think the PR claim clears that up because it could just as easily be a scum JK. Though, while that setup makes more sense in my head I'm unsure scum would actually CC. I dislike Mastina's entrance to the game, her VCA looks like a lot of productive townie stuff but does effectively nothing. I also dislike her call out of today's wagons being mislynches but still being on my wagon?? The observation is good but the actions don't line up. Regardless, this is a claimed PR and will probably be resolved eventually? I don't imagine scum wants to leave a JK alive.

It's getting late here and I have to get up early tomorrow (already surviving on 5 hrs of sleep) so I think I'll have to stop and pick up tomorrow morning.

Ooh, Gamma is town I think, I can talk about that tomorrow. The rest of the players I have mainly gut reads on right now, and it'll take some more time to organize my thoughts on them (should look at purr more too), but for now here's a rough ranking from towniest to scummiest:

Enter/Hebichan
vonflare
jingle/edosurist (is a scum triple voter likely?)
wisdom
singletonking
trekkie
light_ganski

^^ I'll tackle these players and Gamma tomorrow, hopefully I was mostly coherent, ask if you need clarification

Lemme know if I've missed anything or if there's anything i should know, srry for wall, but I'd rather do this to catch up on a 100 page game than spam post 80 times

Let's lynch Sheep! goodnight

In case anyone had any doubt, sheep is 100% confitowned by this and probably me and Flavor as well. Scum usually puts their buddies in the leantown - null - lean scum slots, depending or not if they’re planning to bus or not. Light, Trekkie, also looking good by this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

forgot kokichi, put him in likely town
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

I am absolutely not contributing in mislynching xtoxm

Gamma is ridiculously obvscum, i can read him like a book and he himself knows it, which is why hes avoided any interaction with me

Brie and singleton are acceptable lynches

Everything else is shit
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3695, Wisdom wrote:I finally finished rereading

For many parts of the game it was like reading for the first time

Locktown: Flavor, sheep, enter, light

Likely town: Purr, xtoxm
I HIGHLY doubt flavour and xtoxm is T/T
A work in progress

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”