Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 2022, Slaxx wrote:
In post 2020, Allomancer wrote:suddenly the game transforms into the mod is mafia
We are all over here with 1-8 coins

And the mods the motherfucking bank
can we deposit coins during the first dance to get interest for the second dance?
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

Pink Ball:
In post 1932, Ankamius wrote:I still kinda feel like mcqueen is still coming at this game with the same rough mindset that I initially saw from him
In post 1936, Ankamius wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 486, mcqueen wrote:You know what’s Krazy? Krazy was the IC in my first game on site.

Saw a couple posts. People aren’t offering dances? Sucks, cause I wanna offer to Nancy but I can’t look scummy right?
In post 1393, mcqueen wrote:cool. i know i said i'd read, but chances i do are realistically slim. however, i'm town and i'm not sure how to make that clear while not being able to keep up.
In post 1395, mcqueen wrote:i mean i do have time this weekend, so maybe i'll skim. i'd rather not replace out, though. this will help, even if it paints me as scummy for asking;

what is the current gamestate? i know we are figuring out who to pair with as a strategic measure. upon joining, i wasn't sure if i wanted to pull a Firebringer and request a dance right away, or follow suit with everyone else. i know who i want to pair with already and i've made that clear. so, to me, while i'm selfish and anti-town, i'm eager to request a dance now, and hope Nancy accepts.

who is generally being scumread, and the same with townreads? who is controversial?
In post 1397, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1395, mcqueen wrote:i mean i do have time this weekend, so maybe i'll skim. i'd rather not replace out, though. this will help, even if it paints me as scummy for asking;

what is the current gamestate? i know we are figuring out who to pair with as a strategic measure. upon joining, i wasn't sure if i wanted to pull a Firebringer and request a dance right away, or follow suit with everyone else. i know who i want to pair with already and i've made that clear. so, to me, while i'm
being
selfish and anti-town, i'm eager to request a dance now, and hope Nancy accepts.

who is generally being scumread, and the same with townreads? who is controversial?
added an important word before someone claims scumslip.
In post 1413, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1409, Allomancer wrote:But how are we supposed to know if you're scum? I think the point Celica was trying to make is that it's pointless guessing at your ali until we have more interactions (ie don't use process of elimination)
that's why i included "kinda stupid" because with no interactions or content, you're unlikely to know/think i'm scum (unless you think i'm lurkerscum)

but she still included i should get a partner if i'm scum. that shouldn't have been said. while i get the redundancy in me calling it out, at the same time, if i was scum and i happened to be the one to get left out, that's not a bad thing for the town as Celica makes it seem.
In post 1418, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1414, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1410, Ankamius wrote:I'm oh dearing because I've had a Krazy+Celica+mcqueen team in my head and the first thing you do is associatives with Celica
:lol:
There's evidence for it even without any of your input

You just happened to add to it
how is there evidence? i don't care what you think Krazy did to soft buddy me, I don't know Krazy's role and I haven't read enough of the thread to place him, either. It's certainly possible, but it still kind of annoys me that you think the dude who has a legitimate reason for lurking (and on V/LA, mind you) is mechanically scum.
In post 1434, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1430, Ankamius wrote:Like one of the biggest reasons I'm scumreading Krazy now is because of that plan he enacted, which fits with the Celica+mcqueen scumreads because if we follow his plan, we literally have 2 scum in the final 6

Celica went to bat to defend Krazy against Slaxx and later said mcqueen should get a partner while Adel or Rein get left out, and then mcqueen comes in and the first thing he says is that people shouldn't be scumreading Celica

Really?
you're actually ticking me off. you are scumreading me almost solely based off your read of another player. i've come into the game now; why not let my play do the talking?
In post 1442, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1436, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1434, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1430, Ankamius wrote:Like one of the biggest reasons I'm scumreading Krazy now is because of that plan he enacted, which fits with the Celica+mcqueen scumreads because if we follow his plan, we literally have 2 scum in the final 6

Celica went to bat to defend Krazy against Slaxx and later said mcqueen should get a partner while Adel or Rein get left out, and then mcqueen comes in and the first thing he says is that people shouldn't be scumreading Celica

Really?
you're actually ticking me off. you are scumreading me almost solely based off your read of another player. i've come into the game now; why not let my play do the talking?
So?

A scummy player is having scummy interactions you and you are reciprocating
i don't care what interactions Krazy had with me; you've written me off pretty hard so far, instead of seeing how I play. all I said to the guy was basically "hey it's cool to see you again, it's been awhile." you act like i can control what this guy says about me.
In post 1673, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1479, Slaxx wrote:Replaces out due to frustration, continues to post

Totally not theater.
i should iso krazy. seems genuine from the few pists i read.

cone at me bois all my micro reads are against the majority
In post 1704, mcqueen wrote:Ank why am i scum with celica and krazy?
In post 1717, mcqueen wrote:just; what makes me scum with them? Idc about krazy being lynched or much about celica, why was I put in there?
In post 1735, mcqueen wrote:

Really?
Thanks @pvt

I actually saw this earlier. But, me coming in was not dependent on any potential ideas you have of me being scum with ejther of them. I had some downtime at college and decided to get on. Sooner or later i needed to do stuff in this game to prove my “obvtownness” others claim. So i took that free time and tried to use it. I’m sorry that i happened to show up at that time . But it’s NAI
In post 1736, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1734, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:
In post 1310, Alisae wrote:Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I don’t think ur going with your pink ball push, and I don’t think your ank push is going to go anywhere atm.
What are some other topics you wanna talk about atm, because you’re wasting your energy atm and its starting to become hard to sort.
I'm debating if I want to pair with a gent I want dead because I don't think I'm making end game at the moment or if I want to go with Allo. My fear with going with Allo is he'll get dragged down with me. I'm confident in my town game giving my scum game is nothing compared to this, but it's hard to work off when I have no reason why I'm being scumread.
I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
*Actually this might be the post referred to
lol at my above then? i mean i see why Ank would think i’m scum, but i’m not . And frankly if I come in and play like my usual town self, with people who claim to read me easily, i don’t see why this post carries so much weight in Ank’s eyes
In post 1925, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1923, Slaxx wrote:People said McQ is an easy read... not seeing it.
Why not?
In post 1926, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1924, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1913, mcqueen wrote:I think PvtUrist is scummy. More to say about the latter in a minute.
In post 1618, PvtUrist wrote:2) Pre-dance mechanic that doesn't allowed pushing lynches on D1
Okay, this post intrigues me because it's true; but, I can kinda see how Urist's Ank-tunnel in this game, is similar to his support of EchoVision's mislynch on Day 1 in our Newbie game together. Yes, I'm going back to that; No, it might not be the best way to scumhunt; But, it's what I've got to work with right now.

Urist interacted with people pretty well on that Day 1, and EchoVision was more of a policy lynch, but at the time I replaced in, had I gotten more time, I wasn't feeling EchoVision!scum, but kinda had to go along with it. I'm not feeling Ank!scum here, either.

So THEN, on Day 2, is when Urist tunneled T-Bone, but both of us had scumreads on him and it was pretty obvious. Also, Urist was a Cop. Enter in where I'm not sure if his play here is because anyone who's town is just "town" (townie, almost) and not a PR, or if it's because he's scum.

Are we certain Pvt has that same power to control a lynch during the Dance phase? Certain posts of his strike me as having a different tone than that Newbie, while others feel similar. So, I'm not really sure and I'm keeping him at leanscum for now.
this feels extremely subpar for the level of town I like to play to, although I don't care and I'm going with it. This is my thought process, and I'm very open to any rebuttals against it.

like what I've been seeing of mcqueen's play is him being very self-conscious when he has eyes on him and otherwise just pushing things that don't really get anywhere. It's really weird to me how the only push he made needed an addendum about how he's open to being proven wrong when nobody had even commented on it yet
In post 1937, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1933, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1932, Ankamius wrote:I still kinda feel like mcqueen is still coming at this game with the same rough mindset that I initially saw from him
Which if I recall was scummy, yea?

I’m going back and forth.
like am I high or something

his entire approach to the game feels like scum who is feeling like they entered a game they think they're going to lose
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 2024, Pink Ball wrote:They're fine. Wrong on some levels, but fine. PvtUrist is scum, mcqueen I don't get why he's so slow since I thought you were scumreading because of associations and the other two players are higher than him.

I have my suspicions on Nancy, though, but hopefully I'll be dead before having to push her :lol:
Woah wait what? Why?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sorry that was at Ank; and saying mcqueen being slow was an intended pun, but I meant low obviously.

Pedit oh ok, so the scumread has progressed. How about those associatives you talked before?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2027, Slaxx wrote: Woah wait what? Why?
Is this a wolfslip? Too many w's
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Allomancer »

why does fb have more posts than me in this thread? this has to change
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2028, Pink Ball wrote:Sorry that was at Ank; and saying mcqueen being slow was an intended pun, but I meant low obviously.

Pedit oh ok, so the scumread has progressed. How about those associatives you talked before?
In post 1712, Ankamius wrote:well tough

I specifically was waiting for krazy to respond to my accusation and him up and leaving instead basically put me in a position of not being able to test my own theory against itself and now I have enough people saying I'm wrong to just really not care about it anymore

so
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Lol ok, thanks Ank for the patience, I just skimmed the few pages to be caught up. Ok yeah your list is fine since it's consistent with what you've talked about in the thread. Having all your thoughts here is townie
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 2029, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2027, Slaxx wrote: Woah wait what? Why?
Is this a wolfslip? Too many w's
You don’t have to start pushing Nancy but I’d like to know why you’re doubting her as town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't think Nancy has done anything to obvtown at this point, but I'm not seeing any red flags to indicate that she's scum so :SHRUG:

it's probably not something worth revisiting until we already have two scum dead
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

'cause her related with the game posts/unrelated with the game posts ratio is much lower than in his previous town games. She's been less solvey and all over the place I'm used to.

P-edit yes I agree, that's why I'm expecting to be death before pushing her. But this are my two cents about her
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 2034, Ankamius wrote:I don't think Nancy has done anything to obvtown at this point, but I'm not seeing any red flags to indicate that she's scum so :SHRUG:

it's probably not something worth revisiting until we already have two scum dead
Not to be aggressive, but I’d prefer you didn’t give him an out to shut down discussion.

Especially if he plans on leaving early, I want his perspective now. He acted like he would be able to not have to worry about it after he’s dead but why not share it now for us to assess and use?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

the problem is that she was extremely all over the place when I saw her as scum

and she's bragged to me multiple times that her scumgame has drastically improved so it's apparently a lot harder to pick it out

so who knows
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2036, Slaxx wrote:
In post 2034, Ankamius wrote:I don't think Nancy has done anything to obvtown at this point, but I'm not seeing any red flags to indicate that she's scum so :SHRUG:

Not to be aggressive, but I’d prefer you didn’t give him an out to shut down discussion.

Especially if he plans on leaving early, I want his perspective now. He acted like he would be able to not have to worry about it after he’s dead but why not share it now for us to assess and use?
well I meant more actually pushing to try to flip her

but I understand your point
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

Interesting, thanks for sharing.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

It’s alright Ank he posted anyway. I get ya.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2023, Ankamius wrote:Nancy where are your reads at
You, Slaxx, Allo, Alisae, FB, Tw for town.

Adel, Rein, possible scum.

townlean on McQueen, PB.

Null on Urist, Jbril, Clem, Krazy, Celica

I’m probably wrong on anything below the top line, though.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

But this post from Nancy is good. If her reads are this good, she's most likely town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2035, Pink Ball wrote:'cause her related with the game posts/unrelated with the game posts ratio is much lower than in his previous town games. She's been less solvey and all over the place I'm used to.

P-edit yes I agree, that's why I'm expecting to be death before pushing her. But this are my two cents about her
With all of the replace outs, do you blame me?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2042, Pink Ball wrote:But this post from Nancy is good. If her reads are this good, she's most likely town
I get even townier once I’ve seen a few flips.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 2041, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2023, Ankamius wrote:Nancy where are your reads at
You, Slaxx, Allo, Alisae, FB, Tw for town.

Adel, Rein, possible scum.

townlean on McQueen, PB.

Null on Urist, Jbril, Clem, Krazy, Celica

I’m probably wrong on anything below the top line, though.
Have you explained FB town? If not, can you? If so tell me to shove it and look in your ISO :lol:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And what about me?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am the towniest of the scum
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hi FB

What do you have for me
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

an apple
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”