False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 73, Almost50 wrote:OK, so first impression is your slot is Town (Cerb wouldn't be trying to "pocket" me, would he?).
Steven Universe 2 called.
It wants its Almost50 back.

:P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:20 am

Post by mastina »

In post 94, Torque wrote:Re: votes on clemency
I don’t get whats so bad about that interaction RP quoted
Nothing. Clemency's my top townread right now for good reason. (I have a full readslist btw, it just doesn't quite seem like the right time to post it in here. I'll know when to spring it.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 am

Post by mastina »

In post 103, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Anyway, I found or cropped some avatars for the poor souls without cute anime avatars
I'm not sure if I should be complemented that my avatar looks animesque enough to be included here (I mean my style's meant to have that aesthetic but 'meant to' and 'succeeded' are two different things altogether), or if anime everywhere should be insulted that you lumped my avatar in with them. :P

(Not that I'd change this avatar anyway; a gift from Ari is godly good, and while I hate the initial avatar drawn by me, the others it rotates through are anywhere from okay to gorgeous, so.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:29 am

Post by mastina »

In post 169, Drixx wrote:This REEKS of too much information. How could you possibly know the specifics of how the hoods were generated with enough certainty to declare that? You can't.
Neither could scum; don't pretend otherwise.
In post 156, Joan of Arc wrote:This picture is important.
Does it mean you're not just breaking the rules, you're shattering them into millions of splinters?

:P
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Torque »

In post 170, Torque wrote:Yuki are you gonna follow up on Ali and I's answers
oi Yuki why do you ask us that if you arent gonna talk about it
What was the purpose of it and what conclusion do you draw from our answers or do you ask things for the sake of asking things
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am

Post by mastina »

In post 181, Joan of Arc wrote:I am not Jaune, and lynching me will not work.
Oh.

I think I figured out who Joan of Arc is.

In fact I'm like.
97% sure I have that guess on lock because the player I'm thinking of wouldn't miss out on signing up for a game like this even if their stock anime of choice would be too old to pick.

Sec, I need to recalculate my read there given that.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Near x Mello »

yep its who you think it is

~Near
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Torque »

does joan of arc's claim not look like bluff to you, near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Near x Mello »

nah

i dont think shes the type to bluff

she could lie about it as either town/scum though just so she stays alive to enjoy her role

~Near
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 205, mastina wrote:
In post 181, Joan of Arc wrote:I am not Jaune, and lynching me will not work.
Oh.

I think I figured out who Joan of Arc is.

In fact I'm like.
97% sure I have that guess on lock because the player I'm thinking of wouldn't miss out on signing up for a game like this even if their stock anime of choice would be too old to pick.

Sec, I need to recalculate my read there given that.
I am pretty sure I signed up so I could pick Phos. :P
Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:51 am

Post by mastina »

In post 195, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Huh. Pretty sure I am now certain I know who you're an alt of. Got it. Hi! <3
Dammit Cerb, I got it from an earlier post number than you did so I identified her first! (That did kinda throw subtlety to the wind though. *I* figured it out by writing style combined with playstyle with some key phrases, the hard way. Kinda miffed my effort in finding out was essentially worthless since it's pretty obvious to everyone now.)
In post 192, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mmm. I hate this "it's not my fault, it's yours!" mentality with a burning passion. Mostly because I see it used primarily by foul villains.
Having pegged who Joan of Arc is, I can say that mentality is not alignment indicative from her.

She's still a scumread, mind you, but a peripheral one rather than a main one.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Well, there goes my attempt to become a better player. :(
Alt of Plumber
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Torque »

Sigh I think kinda know who she is too. Don't remember how to read her tho lmao

maybe i'll just sheep one of you there and call it a day

I think Dunn and RP are wolfy campers too btw
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 211, Joan of Arc wrote:Well, there goes my attempt to become a better player. :(
Just ignore their claims to have identified you and keep on playing the way you do right now.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:01 am

Post by mastina »

In post 212, Torque wrote:Sigh I think kinda know who she is too. Don't remember how to read her tho lmao
maybe i'll just sheep one of you there and call it a day
I did know how to read her and if I could remember my trick, you could sheep me there--problem is, I can't remember the trick; I've forgotten how to get a genuine read on her.

However, if she's serious about having intended to become a better player this game, the majority of my suspicions are basically null-and-void as a serious attempt to become a better player--going so far as to play on a new, mostly-secret account--mean that those things are probably not scum-indicative and are more likely her actually trying to better herself.

And for the record, Joan: in my opinion, so far, you've been succeeding. Keep what you're doing now up. <3

Meanwhile:
VOTE: Reasonably Psychotic
Don't think there's much point in me hiding that scumread anymore.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 214, mastina wrote: Meanwhile:
VOTE: Reasonably Psychotic
Don't think there's much point in me hiding that scumread anymore.
Why am I not surprised? It's that ole devil called
love
tunneling again.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 am

Post by mastina »

In post 215, Almost50 wrote:It's that ole devil called tunneling again.
It aint a tunnel if it's right. :P
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

In post 61, Almost50 wrote:OK, so here's a declaration: I won't claim which channel(s) I'm in and won't be posting in them either for the time being. You should all be concerned I could read what you say in your channel(s) without you realizing I'm in it.

Spoiler:
Damn, I couldn't have come up with a scummier declaration. Couple that with my RVS vote on myself, and I should be considered the antichrist of the game by all other players already. :twisted:
knowing you, you might not be in any channels and are just making us paranoid
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: I don't know, Mastina, RP did post on page 7... Do you think he is a rulebreaker?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 217, Spike and Jet wrote:knowing you, you might not be in any channels and are just making us paranoid
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 216, mastina wrote:
In post 215, Almost50 wrote:It's that ole devil called tunneling again.
It aint a tunnel if it's right. :P
mastina, you beautiful human being, it's only been right once, and you were at 50/50 making that call, and we both know it. :)

Anyways, I do see why you'd think that though, if for no other reason than professed suspicion of your strongest townread coming from someone who you likely expect better from/more mindmelding, as it were.

*shrug*

You are absolutely incorrect in that Drixx(if town) can be sure that scum have no idea about how membership was decided in PT's. I think it's unlikely, but not impossible.

@S&J: mod post says *everyone* is one one or more channels, so it's definitely not just paranoia.

JoA: You're good home slice. Reasoning for making that move checks out. Also, mastina=correct about your play.

Asking: You failed the test. Need to consider this, because I place a decently high BoP on you, but you're also just trolling.

Torque: You also failed, but I don't know anything about you so I don't know if I should have expected you to not fail. ^^

Drixx: You half passed, only person who actually mentioned the *only* possible mechanical reason we should be claiming channels in a game that does not give PT members knowledge of who is present in their PT's. There's technically a second, weak mechanical possibility(lie detector), but that's a lot weaker than a straight hood membership investigative of some sort.

@BNL: Confirmation or rejection of mastina's mason claim is pretty much mandatory at this point.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Anyways, I do see why you'd think that though, if for no other reason than professed suspicion of your strongest townread coming from someone who you likely expect better from/more mindmelding, as it were.
Cute that you think that's why I'm scumreading you. :cool:
In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:You are absolutely incorrect in that Drixx(if town) can be sure that scum have no idea about how membership was decided in PT's. I think it's unlikely, but not impossible.
The only way scum would know is if they were informed via role.
Since I am Informed, I know that it's possible for scum to be informed, obv, but just as likely is for town to be informed, or for nobody to be informed.

It's pretty self-evident. Scum aren't going to have more knowledge unless it is part of their role--and if it is part of their role, then it is part of their fakeclaim. If it is part of their fakeclaim, then it is effectively identical to being part of a town role.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:27 am

Post by mastina »

In post 221, mastina wrote:Since I am Informed
And yes, I am making this explicit; my role doesn't call it Informed, but the role is Informed. That's not all my role is, but part of my role is Informed.

So my point stands.
The only way scum have more information is if it's part of their role; if it is a part of their role, it's a part of their fakeclaim; if it's part of their fakeclaim, it's effectively identical to being a town role, and I know said town roles exist because I'm one of them.

If you want to call BNL scum, pursuing him on knowledge? Not the angle to go. Because knowledge of this sort isn't alignment indicative.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 203, mastina wrote:
In post 169, Drixx wrote:This REEKS of too much information. How could you possibly know the specifics of how the hoods were generated with enough certainty to declare that? You can't.
Neither could scum; don't pretend otherwise.
Back to here so that maybe I can clarify what I mean in as much detail as possible.
Drixx was asserting that BNL had TMI, and concluding that TMI on the subject = scum.
My point was that's fallacious, because scum wouldn't have TMI on how hoods were generated. Neither would town, either. No alignment would have TMI on how hoods were generated...

...UNLESS, they had an Informed role, like mine.
...But my point of Drixx's point being fallacious still holds, because...
...An Informed mafiate has an Informed fakeclaim and any mod worth their salt will have an Informed fakeclaim be just as believable as the Informed town--making it impossible to distinguish between the two. An Informed scum could exist, but so too could an Informed town exist (and does, because I'm one of them). Making having information most players don't have...

...Not alignment indicative.

Which is why I said.
Pushing the angle of BNL having TMI? Not the angle you want to pursue him on; try again.

(Also he's town, so.)
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 221, mastina wrote:
In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Anyways, I do see why you'd think that though, if for no other reason than professed suspicion of your strongest townread coming from someone who you likely expect better from/more mindmelding, as it were.
Cute that you think that's why I'm scumreading you. :cool:
In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:You are absolutely incorrect in that Drixx(if town) can be sure that scum have no idea about how membership was decided in PT's. I think it's unlikely, but not impossible.
The only way scum would know is if they were informed via role.
Since I am Informed, I know that it's possible for scum to be informed, obv, but just as likely is for town to be informed, or for nobody to be informed.

It's pretty self-evident. Scum aren't going to have more knowledge unless it is part of their role--and if it is part of their role, then it is part of their fakeclaim. If it is part of their fakeclaim, then it is effectively identical to being part of a town role.
Note the "...if for no other reason than...". I"m sure you have more thoughts going on in your head than just that.

And yes, you are correct that it's possible for scum to be informed, as it's possible for town to be informed, but that's not what you said, is it? You were saying Drixx shouldn't pretend it was POSSIBLE for scum to know more than they should. Yes, NAI because said information could come from town and scum, but the fundamental premise of X is not possible was not an accurate statement.

Semantics, pedantry, yes yes, but I'm no less correct for the pettiness of my points.

Anyways, real talk and then we can put this to bed:

Is this going to be a thing we're going to have to waste time on this game mastina? At this stage, at least? Are you rallying your PT troops to pull off a lynch on me because it's a high priority/I'm a near certain scumread on your part(not near certain relative to your other reads, but near certain in absolute terms)? Just wondering so I can keep my RL schedule clear if so.

And just to confirm...you're not a mason, but you're claiming to be informed about BNL's alignment, and said information is that they are town, correct? So it IS the SU1 bullshit you pulled, correct?

Yukiteru

Pedit: Cool, got it.
peditx2: Scum factionals are a thing, btw mastina. Varsoon *was* involved in this game, and he likes those things. Just...something to keep in mind, of course. Information does not need to come from a role PM if it's an intrinsic part of being part of a faction.
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”