Newbie 1912 [GAME COMPLETE]

Enter
for the homies

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1300  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Wow. Ok, I said we're not talking about PRs.

VOTE: Magik

Actually stop.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1301  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:33 pm

I'm interested in this lynch. This is the second time this game we've established something as anti-town and magik continues to partake. Also, it makes sense why he killed who he did last night - he thinks there is no PR.

This is a real vote. I expected RCE and Magik to jump on muh as scum, RCE to maybe wait a bit.. Magik says too many words and it makes me uncomfortable when he put his vote down and RCE had no hesitation.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1302  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:35 pm

In post 1299, MagikHorse wrote:I find a Doctor claim heavily unlikely, as the only way for there to be a Doctor is if Elements jailed them and the Doctor therefore didn't stop the kill or WIFOM'd themself into thinking the Mafia wouldn't kill the obvious target and waste their night action (or the Roleblocker blocked the Doc, but then why isn't the Doc dead? That line doesn't work out right).

Tracker is a maybe, but even then it's easy claimspace for a Goon to pull off to drive Town towards a mislynch since it can't be counterclaimed in a 2 Goon setup with a Jailkeeper. Heck, I'm pretty sure this was on Elements' mind given that they let slip that they were either a JK or Cop in post ("So the mafia can't deduce the other PR. Unless they're both goons in which case they don't rlly care", insinuating that they were a role in a 2 Goon setup that had a chance to have no partner). I noticed that slip way back then, but kept my lips shut on it for obvious reasons.

Either way a Tracker claim alone isn't enough for me to believe their information so what's the point of worrying about it? If you flip Rolecop maybe I'd believe a Tracker claim, but right now I don't have faith in that as an option so it's not on my mind.

You had this crap prepared for the lynch, lol. Almost guarantee you copy/pasted out of a file you have stored on your computer.

...The only problem is that you would know about PRs as scum w/ a jailkeeper flip.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1303  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Actually that's a reasonably large complication. Because you would have known.

Munch I need your thoughts on this.

MagikHorse
Goon

Post Post #1304  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:40 pm

I know you said no PR talk, but I had to shut down the "what if there's a Tracker to claim stuff?" excuse off entirely, and that does the job pretty darned well dont'cha think?

I never said I thought there was no PR. I just said a claim alone isn't enough to make it believable at this point in time, as there's only about a 50% chance of it being legit. This is a presumption you've made.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1305  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:42 pm

Alright so either we're right or we're deeply wrong.

At this point it doesn't matter, because we either have both scum pinned or neither. So we'll do it like this.

I've been pretty sure since night one (I suspected day one) since I've been calling this player scum in an attempt to keep him low on the scumdar. I have an explanation that makes a lot of sense here, but first I need to verify,.

Thespio, you should claim now, prolly just so we can end this madness.

I admit this is a little self-indulgent on my side, but if I'm completely wrong on him, we should lynch now rather than later.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1306  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:44 pm

In post 1304, MagikHorse wrote:I know you said no PR talk, but I had to shut down the "what if there's a Tracker to claim stuff?" excuse off entirely, and that does the job pretty darned well dont'cha think?

I never said I thought there was no PR. I just said a claim alone isn't enough to make it believable at this point in time, as there's only about a 50% chance of it being legit. This is a presumption you've made.

That's fair

UNVOTE: .

I'll believe a specific claim from a specific player, that if it comes out correctly it explains pretty much everything.

MagikHorse
Goon

Post Post #1307  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:48 pm

Yeah, I've gotten that vibe off of you.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1308  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:48 pm

In post 1307, MagikHorse wrote:Yeah, I've gotten that vibe off of you.

The self-indulgent one? :P

MagikHorse
Goon

Post Post #1309  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 pm

In post 1308, Enter wrote:
In post 1307, MagikHorse wrote:Yeah, I've gotten that vibe off of you.

The self-indulgent one? :P

That and a bit of presumptuousness, yeah.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1310  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:57 pm

That's fair. I guess I knew I was presumptuous but it does come to the foreground until someone brings it up. Thanks.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:57 pm

Enter you're gonna give me a complex...

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1312  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:59 pm

In post 1311, RCEnigma wrote:Enter you're gonna give me a complex...

Ha. I'm sorry. I'm a bit... erratic at the moment and I'm scared of a scum win. If they do win and all this time I've known what I know, I'll be very disappointed, so I figured I'd at least give it one more ballsy toss at the wall.

We we will do it like this. Thespian will claim and then people can say whether they think he's right or wrong and then we Lynch based off that.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1313  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am

Don't explain when you say why you think he's right or wrong. Just say what you think the correct answer is.

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:42 am

In post 1300, Enter wrote:Wow. Ok, I said we're not talking about PRs.

Actually stop.

I do NOT support this, you will not convince me otherwise.

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:42 am

Actually stop.

In post 1306, Enter wrote:
In post 1304, MagikHorse wrote:I know you said no PR talk, but I had to shut down the "what if there's a Tracker to claim stuff?" excuse off entirely, and that does the job pretty darned well dont'cha think?

That's fair

I'll believe a specific claim from a specific player, that if it comes out correctly it explains pretty much everything.

NVm

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 am

Actually stop.

In post 1306, Enter wrote:

That's fair

In post 1312, Enter wrote:
In post 1311, RCEnigma wrote:Enter you're gonna give me a complex...

Ha. I'm sorry. I'm a bit... erratic at the moment and I'm scared of a scum win. If they do win and all this time I've known what I know, I'll be very disappointed, so I figured I'd at least give it one more ballsy toss at the wall.

We we will do it like this. Thespian will claim and then people can say whether they think he's right or wrong and then we Lynch based off that.

Are you asking me to claim? I think it’s appropriate at this point I the game so we win, I think we should look at muh though, I’m saying this a little more forcefully. I’ve reread him and pooled all my resources and logic, my scumdar says guilty.

Enter
for the homies

Post Post #1317  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:49 am

Yes. Claim please.

Nauci
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1318  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:44 am

Vote Count 3.1

muh316 (2) - Enter , RCEnigma (PvtUrist) , MagikHorse , RCEnigma (PvtUrist)

RCEnigma (PvtUrist) (0) -

Munchmellow (0) -

MagikHorse (0) - Enter

Enter (0) -

Thespio (0) -

UNVOTE/Not Voting (4) - muh316 , RCEnigma (PvtUrist) , Munchmellow , Thespio , MagikHorse , Enter , Enter , Enter

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch or 3 votes to not lynch.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2019-02-08 16:00:00).

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:48 am

OK, Im a Town Tracker:
N1: Enter - No Result
N2: Muh - Visited Skellen

I'm basically a sitting duck now but it means we make it another day. then you can catch the final scum then.

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:48 am

VOTE: Muh

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:52 am

In post 1305, Enter wrote:Alright so either we're right or we're deeply wrong.

At this point it doesn't matter, because we either have both scum pinned or neither. So we'll do it like this.

I've been pretty sure since night one (I suspected day one) since I've been calling this player scum in an attempt to keep him low on the scumdar. I have an explanation that makes a lot of sense here, but first I need to verify,.

Thespio, you should claim now, prolly just so we can end this madness.

I admit this is a little self-indulgent on my side, but if I'm completely wrong on him, we should lynch now rather than later.

I assume this is what you were waiting for, Im not sure if you are some mad genius who knew I was playing the line to so I didnt come up as a target for scum, or if you were senile when posting and guessed it.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:53 am

UNVOTE:

Who else was elements scumreading going into the night? Enter why Thespio specifically? You see how this looks shady right?

The way I saw Muh speaking about it and munch specifically I thought Muh was nudging munch to claim tracker, you probably would have gone with it enter just on your insistence munch is town but that really caught my eye.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:03 am

I get checking enter after Loop flipped kind of, but why follow muh? It looked like you were convinced muh was flipping red so in my mind the play would be to check your next read. In this case me.

That may be a playstyle thing but it makes more sense to me.

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:05 am

In post 1323, RCEnigma wrote:I get checking enter after Loop flipped kind of, but why follow muh? It looked like you were convinced muh was flipping red so in my mind the play would be to check your next read. In this case me.

That may be a playstyle thing but it makes more sense to me.

The enter check was to make sure we didnt have scum skimming the surface just focusing people down, Munch would have been my next pick but the NL puts us in MY/LYLO so my assumption would be enter would push a lynch on MUH just because he should have died yesterday, this was confirmation to me, If he came back town it would keep us from losing.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games