Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Celica »

I'm a bit late to the party, (or should I say dance.) I will not be claiming how many coins I have, as I think that's the wrong way to play this.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 5, Ankamius wrote:Are we planning on strategizing coin amount at all, because I'm going to be very picky with who I accept as a partner thanks to that mechanic
Exactly why we shouldn't claim our coins. I don't think coin count should go into who we partner. I've spectated a few of these and I think a lot of the most telling interactions are pre-dance. I can see some gents/ladies wanting to put a pair together based on coin count. That can easily be said by town or scum, but I feel it takes away a bit of reasoning and scumhunting. So I would rather we just not do it at all
In post 22, Ankamius wrote:Okay

I'm mainly asking because I'm the 8 coin lady, so whoever my partner is gets some pretty spicy voting power this game

And tbh regardless of what people think, I'd rather just not accept a partner than specifically partner with someone I find scummy

So keep that in mind
. Well um, I understand why you were worried, but I don't think you should've claimed that so fast even if your intent was to claim sometime. I FOS this a bit mostly because being it can set Ankamius with her ideal partner as scum. Even if town wanted to claim the high coin count (and I can understand why.) Doing it this early just doesn't seem correct, along with the timing of the 2 posts. It's meh.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 41, the worst wrote:Ohhh find 3 t/t pairings we're communally confident on then we can just nuke the others and either win or find the deepwolf/ves?
While it
is
that simple on paper, it's likely the 3 pairings we choose won't be the ones at end game. Due to a ton of factors.
In post 46, Firebringer wrote:
In post 37, the worst wrote:
In post 34, Firebringer wrote:
In post 28, Ankamius wrote:Read the setup fire
I DIDNT EXPECT FAKEGOD TO CHANGE THE SETUP!

ALSO WOULDNT IT MAKE MORE SENSE FOR THE GENTLEMEN TO HAVE THE COIN!?
SEXIST
I'll walk out to rid these good people of your bigotry
NOT IF I LEAVE YOU FIRST YOU CLASSY LADY!
I can't wait for fire and the worst to be one of the last pairings alive.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 53, Krazy wrote:Fundamentally we need 4 people that are absolutely locktown, because scum will kill one of our top two pairings. Then we need a pairing that will accept that the top 2 pairing truly is locktown so that one of them will reliably lynch themselves in 4-way. If we can do that we should win.

Also this setup got rid of the Innocent Child, and scum were already kind of doing OK in the dances, so I want to say this game is probably already 55% scumfavored to 45% townfavored so if it's a loss it's all G
Yeah a lot of this. Along with the fact paranoia in reads happen etc etc. Coming up with 3 lock town pairs along with the townwork it would require for it to truly work is most likely not gonna work. We'd also be basing our game on 1 day phase.
In post 99, Adelbert Steiner wrote:I have not played this before, but I believe that we should probably come together and decide who is the scummiest gentleman first, that gentleman will be eliminated by not having a dance partner. After that, I am going to be learning whilst doing.

So far, my only read is Slaxx as a townlean.
I've townread and scumread this post a few times. Mostly because it's a very captain obvious post and I can't tell how I wanna read it. I'm leaning on just wondering if anyone else finds it good/weird. Along with leaving it alone
In post 103, the worst wrote:scumreading me for ???reasons??? and then backing it up because I did something you'd do as scum is baffling. why did you guess Slaxx 2as my townread in the first place?
Was this post serious or a joke. I can't tell with you the worst
In post 112, Ankamius wrote:
In post 89, the worst wrote:
In post 82, Ankamius wrote:
In post 76, the worst wrote:Ank
How are you townreading me already?
N0 cop obviously
I'm not townreading you I was just going to ask you to please keep posting so I don't deathtunnel you
Why would you deathtunnel me this early in the game? That's a bizarre statement from you with our most recent history of your earliest reads on me being wrong.
Can you give more detail on this? Links would be nice
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 375, Ankamius wrote:
In post 373, Celica wrote:
In post 5, Ankamius wrote:Are we planning on strategizing coin amount at all, because I'm going to be very picky with who I accept as a partner thanks to that mechanic
Exactly why we shouldn't claim our coins. I don't think coin count should go into who we partner. I've spectated a few of these and I think a lot of the most telling interactions are pre-dance. I can see some gents/ladies wanting to put a pair together based on coin count. That can easily be said by town or scum, but I feel it takes away a bit of reasoning and scumhunting. So I would rather we just not do it at all

I'm mainly asking because I'm the 8 coin lady, so whoever my partner is gets some pretty spicy voting power this game

And tbh regardless of what people think, I'd rather just not accept a partner than specifically partner with someone I find scummy

So keep that in mind
. Well um, I understand why you were worried, but I don't think you should've claimed that so fast even if your intent was to claim sometime. I FOS this a bit mostly because being it can set Ankamius with her ideal partner as scum. Even if town wanted to claim the high coin count (and I can understand why.) Doing it this early just doesn't seem correct, along with the timing of the 2 posts. It's meh.
I'm curious what you think my motivation was for claiming my coins
Mostly because I think you wanted to be more appealing to the gentlemen so you get your pick at your partner. I can see the logic in town you having the eight coins and wanting to be careful on who you want as a partner. What I think is the weird part is I see no reason for town you to say that so early because people are obviously going to read you differently now that you've said you have 8 coins. Scum you wouldn't mind that though. So main motivation was to help your partner choice, along with I barely see any reason why you claim that early.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 377, Krazy wrote:Celica what would you say your scumrange is?
I wouldn't say I'm
bad
at scum, but I wouldn't say I'm amazing either. Why?
In post 378, Ankamius wrote:
In post 376, Celica wrote:
In post 112, Ankamius wrote:Why would you deathtunnel me this early in the game? That's a bizarre statement from you with our most recent history of your earliest reads on me being wrong.
Can you give more detail on this? Links would be nice
The two I'm referring to

Heroes Wanted -> Replaced into a town slot, the worst was paranoia scumreading me for a good chunk of my time in the game
the second one I'm referring to is a much more recent game offsite where I rolled scum and he was townreading me until he got lynched
Thanks I'll look at heroes later!
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 134, Adelbert Steiner wrote:
In post 132, the worst wrote:the only time I've seen you be this lolconfident about a read was an s/s so you're heavily pinging me with this shit
How would this be s/s, though?

Are you claiming scum right now Sir Goose?
I want to call Ade town for this post. I was hardscumreading it at first and then I thought. 'Does scum Ade look at this and post it?' I leaned no because it's just so bad. Given he's an alt he probably has enough mafia experience. If he was a newbie I would sr that still, but here? Na
In post 158, Allomancer wrote:Oh noes firebringer stole the girl I was gonna ask to dance. That's an instant scumread.

In all seriousness though, FoS at FB and TW for pairing up so quickly. Someone isn't going to get to dance, and we have to strategize about who it should be. Now FB and TW live anyway, even if we suspect them.
In post 79, Krazy wrote:1: mcqueen - Nancy Drew 39
2: Slaxx -- Ankamius
3: Pink ball -- Celica
4: Adelbert Steiner -- jibril
5: Krazy -- Dunnstral
6: Firebringer -- the worst
7: Reinhardt -- Alisae
8: PvtUrist -- Clemency

predance -- allomancer

Here we go guys I solved the game now we can spend the rest of this thread shitposting
Why do I die here?
I found the instant dance up towny not scummy. Mostly because it would obviously bring attention to both the players in question. I don't see why scum want to do that right away. It felt like an IDGAF town move.
In post 177, Allomancer wrote:The worst is town.
Firebringer and Adelbert are scum.
You're welcome.
What makes you say this
In post 178, Dunnstral wrote:I propose the ladies keep their gold count a secret

No innocent child in this version of the setup? Interesting
I wonder what that was mostly for. Not really like in a mafia sense, but in a gamemaker sense that I wanna know why FG did this in the first place. However this is a post game conversation or for my partner PT that I can rant in...if people want to partner with me that is.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 381, Krazy wrote:You're the only alt I haven't figured out yet of course :p

What's your top 3 favorite anime?
I haven't watched a lot of anime recently! Also if I was gonna try to truly keep myself hidden wouldn't I just give you an answer that'd throw you off :P
In post 382, Ankamius wrote:
In post 379, Celica wrote:

So keep that in mind
Mostly because I think you wanted to be more appealing to the gentlemen so you get your pick at your partner. I can see the logic in town you having the eight coins and wanting to be careful on who you want as a partner. What I think is the weird part is I see no reason for town you to say that so early because people are obviously going to read you differently now that you've said you have 8 coins. Scum you wouldn't mind that though. So main motivation was to help your partner choice, along with I barely see any reason why you claim that early.
mmmmmmm, that's pretty far away from the actual truth for either alignment

also, you claim that people will see me differently now that they know I have 8 coins, but why is that necessarily worse for town-me than scum-me?
I don't really get your first sentence, are you saying you wouldn't do either situation?
It's worse for town you because the reads are less genuine, and people can make the read of 'I want to put ank with this person because they have 8 coins.' Compared to a read where they can't do that if you just kept it hidden. I don't see why town would want that where scum don't really care.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 205, Ankamius wrote:Also, I only plan on accepting a gentleman I'm very sure is town so thanks for agreeing with me Dunn
You act like however you say yes to being a dance partner with is gonna instant hammer or swing the vote they have around. When in reality if they don't vote who the town mainly agrees on they're most likely going to get lynched. (Well you would be as well, but not the point here)
In post 213, Allomancer wrote:Ank and Urist are null
Dunn is town
In post 217, Allomancer wrote:
In post 215, Slaxx wrote:
Dunn is town
reasons!

Why is Dunn town?
Good analysis, seems towny.
Don't worry yourself, this is early on, reads can and will change.
I like the bluntness of this statement. Seems towny I'd dance with Allo at the moment. Then again we might just have a pt of me begging for reasons for half of Allos post and him giving me the cold shoulder.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 244, Firebringer wrote:
In post 239, Firebringer wrote:Dunnstral is scum.
Dunnie and Worstie don't seem S/S though. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What interactions are you talking about here.
In post 248, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 237, Slaxx wrote:
In post 235, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 189, Slaxx wrote:
In post 182, Dunnstral wrote:People jumping on fb already are probably scummy

I haven't read anything yet
Why even say that if you haven't read? Why not let it naturally progress instead of trying stifling it while you catchup?
Because he's lynchbait

Read the past dance games
Being lynchbait doesn't make you immune to scumreads

My fucking god I might as well make it my sig.
I still hold that people jumping on firebringer early are scummy
What for? I get you said he's lynchbait, but that doesn't mean fire can't be scummy. If he's lynchbait it's more likely he's to get scumreads right? So I don't really get your logic here
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 250, Ankamius wrote:I can kinda buy Slaxx as town too

I'm not as convinced by it though
Tell me more? I see a lot of slax townreads, but all I remember is him getting angry a lot that it makes me wanna ignore his posts
In post 273, Ankamius wrote:
In post 264, the worst wrote:
In post 263, Ankamius wrote:
In post 255, Firebringer wrote:
In post 248, Dunnstral wrote:I still hold that people jumping on firebringer early are scummy
and you posting that is such a scum u move imo.
idk if Dunn-scum opens the game with that really weird push on me though?
talk to me about this?
it's not the kind of thing I'm holding on to too much since I think he's only seen my weak games, but he's seen mastina hype me up enough to have an idea that starting a game by provoking me for two posts and then moving on to other stuff might not be the best idea

but it's also been a long time since we played any games together and he doesn't have much reason to even remember me, so it's more a weak baseline for a read than anything
Yeah what you're using as a reason (the bold) is such a specific detail that I doubt dunnstral came in the game and remembered this.
In post 284, Firebringer wrote:Man I am annoyed at this game already Dunny.

How you doing btw?
What's got you upset?
In post 299, Ankamius wrote:I'm kinda getting the impression that either everybody contentposting right now are town or that there's only one scum in that same list
Interesting. I'm gonna note this as me not being in the moment to understand.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 390, Dunnstral wrote:Celica looks very easy to townread

Stay vigilant everyone, that's how those wily ladies get you
The way your wording this post has me confused. What about my posting makes you think I'm very easy to townread?
In post 394, Ankamius wrote:
In post 384, Celica wrote:
In post 381, Krazy wrote:You're the only alt I haven't figured out yet of course :p

What's your top 3 favorite anime?
I haven't watched a lot of anime recently! Also if I was gonna try to truly keep myself hidden wouldn't I just give you an answer that'd throw you off :P
In post 382, Ankamius wrote:
In post 379, Celica wrote:

So keep that in mind
mmmmmmm, that's pretty far away from the actual truth for either alignment

also, you claim that people will see me differently now that they know I have 8 coins, but why is that necessarily worse for town-me than scum-me?
I don't really get your first sentence, are you saying you wouldn't do either situation?
It's worse for town you because the reads are less genuine, and people can make the read of 'I want to put ank with this person because they have 8 coins.' Compared to a read where they can't do that if you just kept it hidden. I don't see why town would want that where scum don't really care.
correct.

you already read past the part where I explained why I wouldn't need to use my coin count to help me find a partner as town; I'm good enough at obvtowning myself when I try to that it's hard to believe that we would ever reach a situation where I would be without a partner when there's more gentlemen than ladies. Buuuuuut a small part of what went into that decision is knowing that it's entirely possible that I'll be specifically put with someone scummy on purpose and it's a lot less likely now.

as scum, I would just grandstand around it if I was worried about how I was going to be read. I don't see much point in just giving out my biggest advantage when I can milk it instead; I also don't have a strong enough scumgame to be able to reliably deflect that extra attention forever, especially since there are multiple people here that are very likely to look for scumsigns from me from early on since I recently won a scumgame against them... and double especially since as the 'strongest' lady in the setup, I'd naturally have more attention on me just from that fact alone. That kind of play requires a strong scumplayer to pull off and that isn't me

as for your response to the second line, that's exactly what is indicative about it; wouldn't you say that it could provide associatives to look back on later?
Why claim right away in your second post? If you did this like, mid pre dance after getting enough interactions I'd fully understand, but doing it so early just changes how people will play around you in total. Wouldn't the associatives be better if you tried to let people read you normally
then
claimed the coins and see how that changed? Your logic as scum is somewhat wifom. Also you seem like a pretty compitent player to me so it's hard to buy that your scumgame is awful.
In post 395, Dunnstral wrote:You're not the strongest lady in the setup, you make somebody else the strongest gentlemen. Important distinction.
True!
In post 397, Ankamius wrote:
In post 386, Celica wrote:
In post 205, Ankamius wrote:Also, I only plan on accepting a gentleman I'm very sure is town so thanks for agreeing with me Dunn
You act like however you say yes to being a dance partner with is gonna instant hammer or swing the vote they have around. When in reality if they don't vote who the town mainly agrees on they're most likely going to get lynched. (Well you would be as well, but not the point here)
Depending on the scumteam, this could be gamewinning for them
How so? You mean scum suiciding to kill a tvt pair? I don't think scum would do that because it's not really worth it. I mean, I guess they could. I don't see why they would though. Still, I don't see why you'd claim early (or how your point proves anything?) If you were really worried about what gent got your coins that seems all the more reason to hide it so you can get a better read on the guys. If scum are in the guys they're gonna want to go for town you yeah? I guess I just don't get your points.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 402, Ankamius wrote:
In post 398, Celica wrote:
In post 273, Ankamius wrote:
In post 264, the worst wrote:
In post 263, Ankamius wrote:
In post 255, Firebringer wrote:
In post 248, Dunnstral wrote:I still hold that people jumping on firebringer early are scummy
and you posting that is such a scum u move imo.
idk if Dunn-scum opens the game with that really weird push on me though?
talk to me about this?
it's not the kind of thing I'm holding on to too much since I think he's only seen my weak games, but he's seen mastina hype me up enough to have an idea that starting a game by provoking me for two posts and then moving on to other stuff might not be the best idea

but it's also been a long time since we played any games together and he doesn't have much reason to even remember me, so it's more a weak baseline for a read than anything
Yeah what you're using as a reason (the bold) is such a specific detail that I doubt dunnstral came in the game and remembered this.
I more meant this in a "wait I kinda remember hearing xxx might be decent" kind of way than something he specifically remembered; the one time I'm referring to was blatant enough that it might stick out, but it was a good while back and we haven't had... well, really any memorable interactions outside of it that I remember so it's still more likely than not that it didn't stick.
Alright I can understand this
In post 409, Ankamius wrote:I'll help you by going to bed for the night Alisae

I look forward to having more reads tomorrow
Aw, I was having fun chatting with you ank. Goodnight!
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Celica »

I just wanted to talk reads with people, and yet I know I'm gonna be spending the next hour catching up again. This is what I get for coming back to MS.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Celica »

In post 737, the worst wrote:
In post 735, Celica wrote:I just wanted to talk reads with people, and yet I know I'm gonna be spending the next hour catching up again. This is what I get for coming back to MS.
Read it later

What are your reads like atm?
I'll make that my next post.
In post 738, Firebringer wrote:
In post 735, Celica wrote:I just wanted to talk reads with people, and yet I know I'm gonna be spending the next hour catching up again. This is what I get for coming back to MS.
I will talk to you if you give me 5 chickens.
How about 4 chickens and a compliment?
In post 739, Ankamius wrote:
Mafia in general is almost always a bad idea
Honestly, you're not wrong.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Celica »

(Allomancer Nancy Drew 39 Krazy)
(the worst Alisae Adelbert Steiner)
(Clemency Firebringer Ankamius)
(Reinhardt mcqueen PvtUrist Dunnstral Jibril-Null)
(Pink Ball Slaxx)

Can explain the first 2 and last line pretty easily. I also love how I was giving Allo crap for not explaining his reads when he made something like this and I'm doing the same thing.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Celica »

In post 746, Firebringer wrote:
In post 744, Celica wrote:How about 4 chickens and a compliment?
Deal.

What you want to talk about? I would prefer we talk about the dream I had last night. I was racing one of those old N64 Mario carts. I think the level was the rainbow level. I was also naked which was weird because the graphics made it weirdly pixelated.
I think seeing yourself naked pixelated would be kinda neat tbh. What do you think about my list
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Celica »

My issue with Slax is all I really see in his iso is a lot of angry posts where he appears to get pissed off. If we take anger as NAI and just look at the content and context posts I really dislike his posts.
In post 167, Slaxx wrote:
In post 165, Adelbert Steiner wrote:
In post 163, Slaxx wrote:
In post 161, the worst wrote:
In post 157, Slaxx wrote:
In post 156, the worst wrote:
In post 152, Slaxx wrote:
In post 149, the worst wrote:
In post 148, Firebringer wrote:the read is genuine
In post 11, Firebringer wrote:This is a Trust Tell. A bannable offense and needs to be removed from the game.
Was this in reference to our mindmeld or separate?
separate
it was a shitpost
lol

do u see what i see
I'm suddenly starting to think maybe not
Wait you're not on Adel SR?
It is funny to me that once again you have scum read me, and it matters not what account I am on.

The fact you're an alt makes that way way worse tbh.
The fact I townread Adel coming back to this push on him from Slaxx really bad, the post I forgot to quote is him saying he scumreads Adel for Adel saying ‘did you claim scum the worst?’ That post may look bad yeah, but I don’t see why scum Adel even posts that. It feels like a really easy scumread to make and a push I can see Slax going for.

Why even say that if you haven't read? Why not let it naturally progress instead of trying stifling it while you catchup?
In post 191, Slaxx wrote:Actually I really don't like Dunn's entrance as it processes.
The timing of these posts on dunn just strikes me as off. Feels like a way to discredit, not really trying to solve, but trying to stop reads.
In post 220, Slaxx wrote:
In post 217, Allomancer wrote:
In post 215, Slaxx wrote:
Dunn is town
Why is Dunn town?
Good analysis, seems towny. Don't worry yourself, this is early on, reads can and will change.
...He had like four posts
Why does post count matter when it comes to a read? I don’t think it does at all. Seems like another reason for trying to stop reads.

In post 237, Slaxx wrote:
In post 235, Dunnstral wrote:

Because he's lynchbait

Read the past dance games
Being lynchbait doesn't make you immune to scumreads

My fucking god I might as well make it my sig.
Prob the only post of Slaxx I agree and call towny.

In post 279, Slaxx wrote:Okay

Allo and I agree on Krazy
Before this post he made comments on Allo being scummy/maybe scum. So if that’s true, you and your scumreading agreeing on a read doesn’t make you pause.
In post 289, Slaxx wrote:
In post 287, Dunnstral wrote:Gut read I think Adel is town
>_______________>
The people Slax scumreads right here. One of them (Dunn) calls the other town. (Adel) What makes me pause here is Slax does nothing about it. Not a call out, no questions why, nothing. I would expect Slax to call this out as town or at least question it. All we get is ‘>_>’
In post 654, Slaxx wrote:(Nancy Drew, The Worst)
(Ank, Clem)
(Allo, Celica, Alisae, FB, Jib, McQ)
(Dunn, PB, PVT)
(Krazy, Adel)

I think is where I’m at. Middle it’s rough, top two and bottom two I’m relatively confident in.
This is further shown by his reads list. So yeah this is why I sr him
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Celica »

Pink ball: I take his filler as NAI because it seems he wanted to dance with the worst or Clem from the start so ignoring that. The vagueness of his posting when he gets pushed just seems bad to me. Like he's waiting for an answer that sounds good just so he can agree with it. His reads also just seem very rushed and like he wanted to post something just to seem productive.
Alisae: I liked the interaction with Nancy, I could be overthinking this, but I felt like Alisae was poking Nancy for reactions and dodging for reasons to get more from Nancy. That felt towny to me.
Allo: The bluntness of his posting and the idgaf style feel obvious town to me. Combined with the fact I feel it's easy to see how he's attempting to solve the game

I think that's all of it.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Celica »

In post 802, Firebringer wrote:celica, i am still owed a compliment.

@Clemency yes
Your posting has made me smile the most out of everyone in this playerlist.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Celica »

The only people I feel comfortable pairing with at the moment are Krazy or Allo.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Celica »

In post 821, Ankamius wrote:
In post 819, Celica wrote:The only people I feel comfortable pairing with at the moment are Krazy or Allo.
Essentially this for me too assuming Slaxx and Dunn is going to happen
Oh no! Ankamius and me are going for the same guys, but she's way more pretty than me...
Pedit: I was talking about Slax, not you. Sidenote you ignored my question before!
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Celica »

In post 829, Dunnstral wrote:Alright I'll bite, what question are you talking about?
I asked why you thought my posting made me look like an easy townread. That had me confused
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Celica »

Why are all the pretty people going for the guys I want. It's like my high school prom all over again.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Celica »

In post 843, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 840, Celica wrote:
In post 829, Dunnstral wrote:Alright I'll bite, what question are you talking about?
I asked why you thought my posting made me look like an easy townread. That had me confused
Your style of posting is very easy for other players to townread, but it's possible you are capable of posting like that as scum, that's what I was thinking
Fair enough, I don't think you're wrong. I think it's best to look at the content of the posts though. Do you have a read on me?
In post 847, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 842, Celica wrote:Why are all the pretty people going for the guys I want. It's like my high school prom all over again.
A-Am I cute? o///o
Of course, you are! Have you seen yourself?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 952, Allomancer wrote:Rn I wanna dance with either Celica or Ankamius
Get the makeup bag Ank, We gotta look pretty!
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Celica »

I see a lot of posts and that urges me to stay up. However, I have work in the morning so I'll catch up later.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1091, Alisae wrote:The powerwolf or I'm just really paranoid: Celica
I don't remember the last time I ever got called a power wolf so this is really flattering. Although I guess it would only be flattering if I really was a wolf. Still, it's nice to hear this!
In post 1097, Ankamius wrote:I think I see what you mean, the case itself is really not good now that I'm actually looking at it (spoilers, I skipped it when I first saw it)

do you know of her outside the site enough to have an idea of how much experience she has?
What about my case is bad? You should tell me more or at least explain why Slaxx is town more.
Alisae wouldn't know who I am so it's not really that relevant.
In post 1102, Ankamius wrote:I can easily see that entire post being a stretched case to push on you with
I mean that's exactly what it is. I'm pushing Slaxx because I scumread him and I see a lot of people have him as a townread. Obviously I'm not okay with that and when I've asked people to explain why I'm wrong I haven't seen a good answer. I don't even recall a lot of answers at all.
In post 1119, Alisae wrote:3 point 2 major things are scummy about it the first being the overall thing as a whole is probably a scum motivated push. Its the kind of push that looks like how you bus your buddies (Note: I am not saying it is bussing but what I am saying is its nuisanced enough to be a scumbus). Its the kind of case that scum would post. It even feels like there’s a safety of “I mean I guess this looks like a towny post” but I don’t think its a genuine evaluation of the slot. The second being that there are just the emphasis of “Trying to stop reads” which probably makes no sense to me or is just not scummy but I feel like assuming both?
This is kinda word soup, but let me try to run this down. 1) Theirs no such thing as a certain kind of push on how you push a buddy. If such a thing existed they'd be easy to catch. So your point is kinda moot. What makes it a scum push over a town push? You don't explain that. Also how are you getting a 'trying to stop reads' feel from that case? I never said people should stop reading Slaxx I just posted a reads list and everyone asked for my read on Slaxx. So I don't get how you're reading my case like that.
In post 1120, Ankamius wrote:that case strikes me more as scum trying to diminish the influence of a townslot than a bus
I have no reason to do this though when I could just nightkill Slaxx. He's the most townread gent minus Allo who I am actively trying to pair with. What would town me do in this spot? I asked for reasons why Slaxx was town and I wasn't seeing any so I posted my case. The way you and Ali are acting is like I said to stop trying to read Slaxx all together. I never did that at all.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1129, Slaxx wrote:Adel/Celicia would be an alright pair for the dance I think.
No thank you.
In post 1212, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1206, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1204, Slaxx wrote:Do you understand the logic of us not partnering together? I want to but I think we eat the kill if we do.
I don’t think we need to rush this decision. Do you really think we’d be the most obvtown couple though? I thought Ank and tw were more obvtown read then me but then maybe thing’s have changed since I last read the game?
the problem is that most of the gentlemen are null or sketchy, not the general read level of the ladies
Agreed for the most part
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Celica »

Can you talk to me on rein? I don't think his posting is good per se, but I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Celica »

I'm happy Pink is dying because he's upsetting me and he's a big sr for me. Mostly the former though.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:Why is this necessarily scummy? It's early enough in the game where there isn't a whole lot more to go on and you even said yourself that the post he's referring to was bad, so what's the problem with this?
Because it’s a post that people should think more about then just looking at it. Adel seems like a mislynch waiting to happen to me and Slax is pushing it. The way he called out the posts in questions were also bad. So yes it is scummy the way he went at it. Instead of prodding adel more he just called the post scummy and moved on.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:This is essentially the same thing you did with your first point. Dunnstral calling people scummy for pushing lynchbait at page... 7 or 8 is bizarre and worth calling out, what's the problem with it necessarily? It would look a lot more scummy if the general tone of the posts were reversed, but I think most scumplayers would be more self-aware than to respond with reasonable followup questions and then immediately after make a post that could be interpreted as an attempt to discredit Dunn.
Just because you disagree with my way of thinking and the way Slaxx went at something doesn’t make the overall case bad. You didn’t really prove anything with this post. You just said you disagree and a ‘I think’ post that holds no merit because we don’t know if your ‘I think’ is true or not.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:This is him essentially saying that Dunnstral hasn't posted enough to warrant "Good analysis, seems towny." This I agree with, it's a pocket attempt at a glance and it makes sense that he'd specifically pick this fight because it's a townread on his scumread.
You don’t need a high post count for someone to have good analysis in a post or to even call someone towny. Someone can be towny in only 1 post some can not be towny in 100. Post count isn’t really a factor.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:That can just as easily be interpreted as "okay cool Allo might just have been hasty on Dunn, he's got his head in the game now"
No...no it can’t you’re just making an assumption. The fact is he was scumreading Allo and allo agrees with him on another scumread. He didn’t question that at all and to me that’s weird.
In post 1223, Ankamius wrote:It's more an expression than anything. Gutreads are notorious for being unexplainable, so what would he have called it out with or questioned about it?
Gut read or not the fact he didn’t question that more is strange in and of itself. He could’ve brought more attention to it by simply going. “My scumreads are starting to town read each other.” Or ask more questions about the read.
In post 1224, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1214, Celica wrote:
In post 1120, Ankamius wrote:that case strikes me more as scum trying to diminish the influence of a townslot than a bus
I have no reason to do this though when I could just nightkill Slaxx. He's the most townread gent minus Allo who I am actively trying to pair with. What would town me do in this spot? I asked for reasons why Slaxx was town and I wasn't seeing any so I posted my case. The way you and Ali are acting is like I said to stop trying to read Slaxx all together. I never did that at all.
If he's mostly on the right track, then it's entirely possible that he'd be able to convince enough of us to lynch your partners before your chance to kill him even comes up.
That wasn’t the orginal point you were making though. You were basically trying to say that I was trying to stop people from reading Slaxx. Also, the point of trying to stop his influence doesn’t make sense because he’s townreading me. Along with the fact that the whole influence point doesn’t make sense at all. It’s not like people are sheeping Slax in the first place or anything of the sort. So what influence am I stopping in the first place? Nothing at all.

Overall your statements here just feel...flat. Like you’re giving an excuse to say why my case is bad. I haven’t really seen anything good here that I can agree with. I don’t think you’re trying to understand my reasoning more so as just discredit me.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Celica »

These scumreads on me have come out of left field and I don't really know how I feel about it? Pinkball I don't really care about because he's not playing the game and isn't making end game. Most likely the first pair to die thankfully.
Alisae could be town and it's what I lean right now.
Ank is scum for reasons I just stated.
Huh that was easier now that I took a moment to think it over.
Pedit: I don't remember you doing so if you did.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Celica »

Pink just started posting because they're getting heat. It was a really weird swing in my mind. Them 'catching up' and having those reads also feels convenient/fake to me I don't even fully believe pink has caught up. The reads need explaining the first time he did some type of explanation was the read on me/Adel
Pedit: Don't try and pin the blame for
you
not playing the game on me Pink ball. You're the one not doing anything. You already have a partner you're gonna be playing the game. Nothing I do will stop you from playing. The fact you're trying to pin your faults on me is just ugly.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1271, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1265, Allomancer wrote:Starting to reconsider my read on Pink Ball. Not so sure about a PB/Clem lynch anymore.
Just remember what I stated: the scumteam wants to get read of me as early as they can 'cause I'm annoyingly adorable. Any player who stated they were scumreading/leaning me at the start of the game with the "he's not playing the game" argument is poor as fuck and they should be scrutinized for it, since stating "this player is not contributing" is NOT a valid contribution
Who is scumreading you for this reason? I don't think anyone is.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1274, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1270, Celica wrote:Pink just started posting because they're getting heat. It was a really weird swing in my mind. Them 'catching up' and having those reads also feels convenient/fake to me I don't even fully believe pink has caught up. The reads need explaining the first time he did some type of explanation was the read on me/Adel
you
not playing the game on me Pink ball. You're the one not doing anything. You already have a partner you're gonna be playing the game. Nothing I do will stop you from playing. The fact you're trying to pin your faults on me is just ugly.
I'm not getting more heat that I had like 25 pages ago, honey. I'm posting now 'cause I got some spare time to get obvtown and avoid scum like you get a free mislynch.
1) I don't know why you're getting all sassy for no reason? We can talk like respectable people thank you.
2) If you're confident in being obv town then you shouldn't fear me mislynching you.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1276, Alisae wrote:
In post 1270, Celica wrote:Pink just started posting because they're getting heat. It was a really weird swing in my mind. Them 'catching up' and having those reads also feels convenient/fake to me I don't even fully believe pink has caught up. The reads need explaining the first time he did some type of explanation was the read on me/Adel
you
wait ur still trying to say that Pink Ball isn’t doing anything?
Mhm. He stated a few reads a bit ago went back to posting filler, got heat, then posted more. His reaction to me and playing the victim card is really bad as well.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1279, Pink Ball wrote:@Celica: I'm not afraid of being mislynched by anybody, that's misrepresentation. And I wasn't being THAT sassy to try to get the moral highground with the "let's talk like respectable people" lol.

Not 1v1ing you, there's no point, I have to catch your partners
Sure thing why don't you explain why I'm scum before you try and get my partners. Considering your reasoning for scumreading me is outright false.
I'd like Ali to respond to my points as well, but maybe I'm asking for a bit much.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1282, Alisae wrote:
In post 1280, Celica wrote:
In post 1276, Alisae wrote:
you
wait ur still trying to say that Pink Ball isn’t doing anything?
Mhm. He stated a few reads a bit ago went back to posting filler, got heat, then posted more. His reaction to me and playing the victim card is really bad as well.
I mean I personally think he’s doing things
The problem is ur ignoring it :/
And I disagree with you. I'm not ignoring anything. I just don't think Pink has done much. That's not me ignoring peoples posting that's my opinion. You're the one ignoring posts ironically
Pedit: Sadly true
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1289, Ankamius wrote:I'm wanting Celica unpaired atm
That's impossible unless an extra gent chooses to leave.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1291, Pink Ball wrote:@Celica just to be clear, if you think I haven't done that much, then I'm not going to talk with you, since it would be a waste of time for both of us. As Ringo would say, "peace and love, peace and love"
I don't know why you think it'd be a waste of time when you can prove me wrong by basically interacting with me. It seems I hurt your feelings with my opinion on your play. So if that's your wish for it I suppose.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Celica »

Why am I scum Ank?
We're basically going to go back and forth on the Slaxx case over and over. and quite honestly, you're just trying to disprove my points instead of trying to read them. So why don't we start on why I'm scum.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Celica »

Okay well if pink is just gonna be a jerk for no reason I'll stop asking for stuff from him.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Celica »

Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Pedit: I don't believe that given I'm your biggest scumread atm Ank. You can do better than that. If you can answer/discredit my answers you can explain why I'm scum
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1308, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1302, Celica wrote:Okay well if pink is just gonna be a jerk for no reason I'll stop asking for stuff from him.
I already told you twice to stop interacting with me.

CELICA used THE VICTIM CARD!
It's not very effective...
Not playing victim I'm just frustrated that you're clearly an adult who is acting like a child and running away from your problems in a mafia game. If you don't want to interact with me stop quoting what I say. You're a grown man act like it.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1310, Alisae wrote:Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I don’t think ur going with your pink ball push, and I don’t think your ank push is going to go anywhere atm.
What are some other topics you wanna talk about atm, because you’re wasting your energy atm and its starting to become hard to sort.
I'm debating if I want to pair with a gent I want dead because I don't think I'm making end game at the moment or if I want to go with Allo. My fear with going with Allo is he'll get dragged down with me. I'm confident in my town game giving my scum game is nothing compared to this, but it's hard to work off when I have no reason why I'm being scumread.
I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1315, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1306, Celica wrote:Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Pedit: I don't believe that given I'm your biggest scumread atm Ank. You can do better than that. If you can answer/discredit my answers you can explain why I'm scum
Your interactions with me are not indicating that your casing is coming from a gamesolving frame of mind is the main thing

I also independently believe that scum aren't just sitting by and letting the game progress without them, this game is going to be very hard for scum if there isn't efforts made to get a foothold in the game and it also fits with the mindset you started with
I'd be offended by this post if I thought you were town. haha
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1316, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
I might be wrong on Rein, McQueen might be the third scum instead
It doesn't really matter what mcqueens ali is atm. He should get a partner regardless because he needs to give us more interactions. If he's left out and he's town or scum it doesn't really tell us much. I want adel left out because of my own selfish reasons. If he flips town it helps my Slaxx case and people can maybe listen to my reads more. If he flps scum I clearly was mistaken and I need to re look at my reads. Win win for me
Pedit: Basically this post.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1317, Celica wrote:
In post 1306, Celica wrote:Like it's bad enough I'm pretty sure he's scum doing this just for the sake of getting me to back off. It'd just be worse if he was town though and I was trying to give him chances and he's telling me to fuck off.
Your interactions with me are not indicating that your casing is coming from a gamesolving frame of mind is the main thing

I also independently believe that scum aren't just sitting by and letting the game progress without them, this game is going to be very hard for scum if there isn't efforts made to get a foothold in the game and it also fits with the mindset you started with
Most of my side of that exchange was wanting you to say why your case means scum when I can easily see it coming from town and your response was essentially "you can't make assumptions"

What is town about that?
You made reaches that show why Slaxx can be town by making assumptions in his posts. When I showed holes in his logic. While yes you showed points you never really showed anything that could make it not come from scum.
I made a case you made a counter point saying 'these reasons are why it can be town' I gave you my reasons why you're incorrect. We didn't really solve anything.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1323, Alisae wrote:Celia do me a favor, just ignore everyone else for a bit. Tbh you’ll probably get a headache since I don’t think they’re actually trying to sort you atm, but they just want to be obnoxious trolls.
Let’s start with the basics first.
Who’s town who’s scum why in like a paragraph or less.
(how could you tell I was getting a massive headache from all this?)
Scum: Pinkball: As I said before he posts just to post and his reads make no sense. I don't really think he ever seriously caught up or made serious posts. He then played the victim card and called people out.
One of Ank/Slax (Given I don't think they're partners) Ank for what I just stated. She's not trying to sort me what so ever and had me as town to 'top scumread' when I push her on this fact she can't explain it and is making up reasons on the spot
Slax you know why.
Town: Allo Krazy Nancy
Fire possibly you.
Do you want info on the townreads?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1329, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1324, Celica wrote:
In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1317, Celica wrote:

Most of my side of that exchange was wanting you to say why your case means scum when I can easily see it coming from town and your response was essentially "you can't make assumptions"

What is town about that?
You made reaches that show why Slaxx can be town by making assumptions in his posts. When I showed holes in his logic. While yes you showed points you never really showed anything that could make it not come from scum.
I made a case you made a counter point saying 'these reasons are why it can be town' I gave you my reasons why you're incorrect. We didn't really solve anything.
Showing you that your points are wrong is not necessarily the point, the point was to show that town can do exactly what he did and make sense. It shows that your case isn't alignment indicative, and therefore is not a good case
That's not how cases work. Anyone in the game of mafia can do 1 action and it be towny or scummy. The thing that makes it damning is looking at if the thought process of the reads seems real and the motivations of someones actions.
You can't come in here and go 'town can do exactly this.' Because you're right and so can scum! If we used your logic everything in the whole game of mafia would be NAI
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Celica »

@Ali
My krazy townread comes from I've seen the kinda mech playstyle that Krazy has before, but it doesn't strike me as manipulative. He's also throwing in questions to help solve the game to me.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Celica »

My read on Dunn was town early game and it's slowly shifting around. I kinda stopped reading at one point because I felt whatever Pink/clem flip would basically solve dunn. So I lean town considering I have a sr on pink.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Celica »

I'll do that later tonight because right now my head is killing me from the other interactions and I'll just end up skimming.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Celica »

A. Honestly? It's possible. I don't think Ank is trying to sort me right now and that they're just discrediting me. I did see stuff that I liked from Ank, but even if we take away the fight that we just had I had other reasons to sr Ank.
B. That was my first point on talking about Ank. If you go into my iso you'll see that I talked to ank about why scum them would claim 8 coins at game start over town.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1362, Allomancer wrote:So to clarify, during the first dance, does each lady's vote count as one, regardless of her coin value?
Yes
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Celica »

In post 1370, Alisae wrote:Honestly Celica, look back on it later. You’ll probably get a kick out of how that whole arguement is so futile and useless, but I’ll address this.
In post 373, Celica wrote:Well um, I understand why you were worried, but I don't think you should've claimed that so fast even if your intent was to claim sometime. I FOS this a bit mostly because being it can set Ankamius with her ideal partner as scum. Even if town wanted to claim the high coin count (and I can understand why.) Doing it this early just doesn't seem correct, along with the timing of the 2 posts. It's meh.
I kind of don’t see how this makes sense? I feel like Ankamius would probably land her ideal partner anyways, and there’s no way they were going to have an ideal partner in mind on page 1 unless its a scum v scum pairing.
It's more so I don't see why town Ank does it that early. It also made her more appealing as scum. Could she have a chance to get her partner as scum without claiming it? Of course, but saying you have the most coins helps.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Celica »

I'm back
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1382, Alisae wrote:
@Celica
- Look, I’ve been up all night reading a 120 chapter manga and kinda spent way too much time playing mafia then I thought I would. Just address a few things for me when you get a chance.
A. Look through Dunnstral’s ISO as promised.
B. Get back to me on Ank in general, both by re-reading the fight you had and/or continuing our conversation, whatever works for you.
C. Can you tell me if you think Slaxx is trying to figure out the motivations of other people?

I think thats all I need from you for now.
This Ali?
I can do that rn
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1719, Ankamius wrote:because of your weird spot in krazy's pairings and celica trying to shield you
I didn't try to shield mcqueen. I said he should get a partner. That's all I said.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Celica »

It's really not and you should get out of your tunnel.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1725, Alisae wrote:
In post 1718, Celica wrote:
In post 1382, Alisae wrote:
@Celica
- Look, I’ve been up all night reading a 120 chapter manga and kinda spent way too much time playing mafia then I thought I would. Just address a few things for me when you get a chance.
A. Look through Dunnstral’s ISO as promised.
B. Get back to me on Ank in general, both by re-reading the fight you had and/or continuing our conversation, whatever works for you.
C. Can you tell me if you think Slaxx is trying to figure out the motivations of other people?

I think thats all I need from you for now.
This Ali?
I can do that rn
yeet
also one more thing after that but thats for later
Spoiler: Dunn Iso
A. I'm not gonna quote every single post in his iso but I can go over it. As I said I liked his early game with posts like. the first 2 mostly because I fully agreed with them and 255 because of the confidence in it.
I dislike and the fire line. Not because of the line he's taking, but the fact he's not explaining who those people are. Also if he really does think Fire was lynchbait he should take time to see who the scum are going for him or the ones misunderstood. Because if someone is lynchbait obv town gets on it as well.
seemed like one of his more genuine posts
and were more posts I agreed with and had basically the same exact reaction too
The discredit of me in is bad. (It's ironic because this is what stopping townreads is but Ank doesn't see it.) Because he's basically telling people to not tr me/warn people about me. Without giving a read on my slot the first time he did this or here.
He then answers in after prompting, but it would've been better if he didn't need to be prompted.
is just a kettle meet pot answer.
Is just a weird push that feels like a push because they're getting sr by Ali.
His progression calling my read a set up when it would be damning if Pink flips scum (and I think he will) is just off.
Overall Dunn has a lot of good posts and a lot of things that don't make sense. I think he's really obv town if Pink/Clem flip scum on either slot and I think they will. If they flip town I'd lynch his pair (hell I still want him lynched because of Slaxx)

B. I get where Ank was coming from when she was calling my case NAI, but I don't think she understands her argument was just outright false. I just don't understand her motivation behind the coins for the most part, but I'm not really scumreading her much given her idc posting atm. If she's scum it's kinda a really shitty thing to do.
C. I think a lot of Slaxx posting was ragey and strange as I said before. I don't get why he's a townread. He's asked basic questions because he has to, but I don't think he's genuine
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1383, Alisae wrote:And even if you still scumread literally any of your scumreads after this, yelling at them specificly isn’t going to get them lynched. You’re not going to get a wolf lynched by talking to a wolf. If you scumread someone, you should talk to other people to try to convince them, because its more likely that you will get followers that way over posting a case and expecting people to just read it.

But if I’m correct in knowing who you are, you’ll probably not take this too seriously coming from me?
And even then, I’m pretty sure anyone could apply the things I said in this post and they would see that they’re suddenly becoming more charismatic.

But yeah I’m off to bed, cya in about 6 hours probably less
I hope you know you're the only reason I got up to post in the first place because I didn't want to come back at all. So thank you really for helping me.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Celica »

The only gentlemen I want to dance with replaced out. I also feel like I'll get lynched if I pair with Adel. Very tempted to not dance at all at this point so people start taking my reads more seriously. I don't want our first dance lynch to be wasted on me of all people.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Celica »

Mc/Nancy would be a town pair
Allo/Ank is most likely a town pair and I'm just tunneling Ank and wrong.
Ali should go with Pvt
Leave me rein Adel out of the dance so we can't be mislynched/incase one of the other 2 is scum.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Celica »

Did he do that? I seriously stopped reading pinks posts because I knew I'd want to say something and wanted to respect his wishes.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Celica »

Hm, I see the reasoning for both sides. As town yeah it's a reevaluation. As scum he could be trying to get me to drop my read. I don't think it'll stop me from wanting to lynch his pair, but the progression seems good to me. Like the way pairs are working out I want the Pink/Clam and Slax/Dunn pair dead for the most part. It'd take me townreading either slot hard to reconsider and that's not how my reads are right now
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Celica »

I still want the pair lynched so yeah. I can see it as real, but the merit of doing it as scum would only be really obvious to see after my flip so I can't really go into why cause...I don't want to die. Wait, that's wrong I don't mind dying. In fact I think I'm probably going to. It's more so it's not worth me exploring the reasons why Pink would do that as scum because the only reason he'd do it as scum is when I die he gains influence for calling me town. So meh
Pedit: Why is me saying if one pair flips scum that makes you town so odd?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1752, Alisae wrote:Celica I really don't think you should be unpaired because ur probably town and I don't think you realize how few people actually scumread you
I'll debate it.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Celica »

I don't think the game is as easy as rein/Adel both being scum. Maybe one or even none. What's your take on those slots? I feel they'll get lynched regardless of who they're paired with
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1757, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1751, Celica wrote:Pedit: Why is me saying if one pair flips scum that makes you town so odd?
I feel I've barely interacted with the pair, so you reading me based off of it is really weird when I have so much other content, it looks more like you're setting up for two mislynches than actually trying to read me.

Can you explain why Slaxx is a bad partner?
You have quite enough content regarding Clem/Pink for me to base a read off it imo.Sorry if you don't like it I suppose? That's just how I'm reading it. I've explained why Slaxx is a bad partner many times already. I don't feel the want to repeat myself right now given you're not reading my posts clearly. If you were half the questions you're asking would already be answered
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1759, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Celica wrote:I don't think the game is as easy as rein/Adel both being scum.
What is your reasoning for saying this?
Same yours was for people jumping on fire
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1763, Dunnstral wrote:How is that more important that everything else I've posted? How is that "plenty of content" for you to base a read off of?
Perhaps because you left out your conversation with Clem.
In post 1764, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1762, Celica wrote:
In post 1759, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Celica wrote:I don't think the game is as easy as rein/Adel both being scum.
What is your reasoning for saying this?
Same yours was for people jumping on fire
That's cute. Really though, why did you say that?
Not joking.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1766, Dunnstral wrote:How does this make me scum if clem/pink and town?
Hard to explain. Let's call it gut for now. However, I'll sadly want you dead anyway.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1770, Dunnstral wrote:Celica I disagree that anything I've had to say on clem/pink is enough to form a read on me

Just be honest - are you too lazy to read the rest of my posts?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Celica »

Dunn you should really stop being lazy and read my posts because you're clearly not. I don't know if you were trying to be ironic, but it worked
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1772, Alisae wrote:Celica I kind of don't really get the associatives between Dunn and Pink Ball?
I don't think it makes them SVS. I do think the way dunn played around them is interesting. Is the best way I can put it
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Celica »

Also to throw your own words back at you. It doesn't really matter if you agree or disagree on what you think is enough to get a read on you. It's my own read and it's how I came to my answer. However you're clearly not reading my posts so this conversation is a bit blah.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1777, Alisae wrote:
In post 1775, Celica wrote:
In post 1772, Alisae wrote:Celica I kind of don't really get the associatives between Dunn and Pink Ball?
I don't think it makes them SVS. I do think the way dunn played around them is interesting. Is the best way I can put it
Do you think there's 1 scum in there or...
I'm just confused atm
I'd prob delete my account with how confident I am that if we killed Pink/Clen and Slax/Dunn it doesn't net us scum.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1782, Dunnstral wrote:What you're not explaining is how if pink/clem are town, I'm suddenly scum
Because I'm pretty sure that's the approach you'd take as scum
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Celica »

Before you ask. No, I won't go into more detail. Mostly because I don't want to and It's rather pointless to keep going about it. I just need to show people that the 2 pairings I want dead are strongly likely to have scum.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1788, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1784, Celica wrote:
In post 1782, Dunnstral wrote:What you're not explaining is how if pink/clem are town, I'm suddenly scum
So if there is scum in pinkball/clem, is Dunn town or scum
Town but I'll still lynch him because of Slax.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Celica »

In fact I prob want to get Slax/Dunn lynched first because I can still see Slax scum with Pink flipping. However if Slax/Dunn pair flips scum (well more so dunn) then Clem/pink could be town. It's unlikely but that's proper order for me.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Celica »

That's kinda implied when you say yes to dancing with him.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Celica »

Can you dumb that question down for me.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1795, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1794, Celica wrote:Can you dumb that question down for me.
Sure. Are you scum? Because that's all that really matters here, certainly your reads don't
Why are you being rude for no reason?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1798, Dunnstral wrote:
It's hard to work with you when you decide I'm town/scum based off of someone else arbitrarily then say you'll lynch me first anyway because you don't like my partner without caring about my opinion
I made a case based on the person you partnered with. I openly stated that he's my scumread. Along with the fact that I don't have you as fully town yet. I'm sorry if my opinion on Slaxx doesn't magically change to town when you won't take the time to explain it. You can ask questions without being rude about it. You don't really have a right to say 'hard to work with' when you didn't even read my posts. Are my reasons for having you as town or scum a bit unfair? Sure I can give you that given it's based off other players. However that doesn't mean you can't ask things that don't involve you. You can admit you're just upset.
In post 1799, Ankamius wrote:
I guess more what I'm asking is if it's possible for it to not be a scumdunn v townpinktownclem, why does it need pink or clem to be scum for Dunn to be town
I don't think it's SVS I can see a world where it's town clem/pink with scum dunn or scum pink/clem with town dunn. I don't think it's TvT though
In post 1800, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1797, Celica wrote:
Sure. Are you scum? Because that's all that really matters here, certainly your reads don't
Am I being rude, or am I telling the truth?

Do you think you've made a convincing argument that will make other people want to vote with you?

Do you recognize that, as a lady, you have only 1 vote during the first dance, and it's much more important to be able to convince someone else rather than place the vote yourself?
That wasn't the point of the question you asked. You asked that just to be a jerk. What were you really expecting the answer to your question to be? Regardless of I'm town or scum of course I'm gonna answer the same way. You just asked that to be a jerk for no reason what so ever because you're upset that I'm not magically flipping my read based on your one opinion. One that you don't even take the time to properly explain. Along with the fact you're clearly not reading the game.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Celica »

Ali if you want to out who I am I don't really mind.
This isn't suppose to be a hidden alt by all means.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1801, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1797, Celica wrote:
The way you're trying to read me is wrong

When asked about it you get real dodgy and make snappy answers and are in general hard to work with
You don't have a right to tell me how to read you. None of my answers have been snappy. I'm quite calm. Sorry if they came off snappy.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1807, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1805, Celica wrote:you're clearly not reading the game.
I am though.

Can you respond to me about the pot kettle thing? Because I'm sure that you either made that up or misunderstood what you were saying
You clearly showed you weren't reading the game when you asked questions i already answered. Do you see how that's frustrating? The pot kettle was you doing the exact same thing to me. You said my posting was easy to townread and that was basically you trying to deter people from pairing with me.
In post 1808, Ankamius wrote:Okay I'm seeing the fundamental difference in how we think now
I started seeing that as well and I'm trying to wonder if you're really scum or it's playstyle clash.
In post 1809, Alisae wrote:
In post 1806, Celica wrote:Ali if you want to out who I am I don't really mind.
This isn't suppose to be a hidden alt by all means.
nah
hai :]
Hi hi!
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1814, Dunnstral wrote:We have 3 people in here asking you to explain your read and you keep giving us the runaround

That's kind of how I'm perceiving this
What am I not explaining? I'll openly tell you if I don't want to answer it or not. I'm not the type to dodge questions.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Celica »

I'm not mad Alisae like it's frustrating but I deal with people like this everyday. So it's not really that big a deal
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Celica »

If you think grilling/putting pressure on me is the correct way to read me you're wrong.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1826, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1815, Celica wrote:You said my posting was easy to townread and that was basically you trying to deter people from pairing with me.
OK, see I disagree with this. Slaxx had brought up pairing when Krazy said that, the post you're pointing to for me nobody was talking about pairing with you yet. I haven't tried to disrupt your pairings, and even said I'd be fine seeing you paired.

And where I tried to get people to agree on both pairings and lynch orders? You see how this is all just a misunderstanding (on your part, mind you) rather than me being a jerk or not reading the game or whatever
See you're wrong.
In post 942, Dunnstral wrote:I can see scum motivation in Krazy coming in and saying I'm good at scum to deter me from pairing with Slaxx
You did the exact same thing here with me. Replace Slaxx with anyone. You just tried to warn people about me because of my posting style. So while you can see scum motivation in Krazy doing this.
You
did the exact same thing.
No misunderstanding here. Also this has nothing to do with the fact you're not reading the game. That was a proven fact before this conversation even began. The question you asked was also a blatant insult because you weren't expecting a serious answer from it. You just wanted to be sassy for no reason? I don't know why you just like to insult people for no reason, but that's on you.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1836, Dunnstral wrote:Haha, very funny Alisae. Can you act your age, or at least close to it? Maybe go outside or something instead of clogging up the thread? Why should we have to suffer through reading your posting when you decide to smoke weed and complain about your depression, can't you go to general discussion or something?
Celica wrote:If you think grilling/putting pressure on me is the correct way to read me you're wrong.
What should I be looking for then?
Why don't you take a step back for 5 minutes and see you're being an absolute jerk for no reason. I perform fine under pressure given I deal with it in my daily life and in mafia games. So you trying to pressure me won't do much. Look at the motivations behind posts and the logic.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1840, Dunnstral wrote:Like, I'm sorry, this isn't daddy day care. If you have depression you should seek professional help instead of memeing about it on the internet. If you want to smoke weed that's cool, but I don't want to see you spamming pages posting like a dingus and being a general disruption when I'm trying to do something here

Celica, I'm sorry if you think I've acted dumb/bad in regards to my recent play. Do you want to talk about Slaxx some more instead?
You can put the first part much more politely then what you're doing right now.
Why do you townread Slaxx I've explained why I think he's scum
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Celica »

I've reworded this sentence about 7 times and debated sending it because I just feel so sick to my stomach right now. I just think I'll write it in a tab and delete it and see if that makes me feel better. Cause oh boy.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Celica »

Okay I have my tea and my tunes playing. A good pillow scream. I feel better. Still a bit sad, better though!
Pedit: You know what I needed that laugh
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Celica »

I got a bit too invested and needed to remember this is suppose to be a game for fun. Yeah, it's all good here.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Celica »

Do you think Pink/clem has scum Dunn? I get your logic on Slaxx and I'd be more open to the idea if I was more sure you were town. I'm starting to feel that way but a pink/clem flip would reassure me.
Also I prob dance with Krazy or no one at this point
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1860, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1859, Celica wrote:Do you think Pink/clem has scum Dunn?
I've got pretty much no read whatsoever on Clemency. So maybe, but I wouldn't count on it regarding him. Pink ball I though he looked like scum right when he was coming into the thread and you said you agreed with my thinking there, but I changed my mind after seeing the rest of their recent posts, I guess. I'm not convinced that that's where we should be looking. You are saying I'm scum if they're town because you think if they're town they're the lynchbait that I'd be pushing, right? And you compared that to me talking about Firebringer earlier.

Do you townread Krazy slot? I don't think you should dance with no one. Is there anyone else you wouldn't mind in the gents? Do you just clash with them personality wise? Are they all kind of scummy?
Hard townread the Krazy slot yes. I don't really have a good read on any gent that's left besides Adel but adel needs to die for the sake of the game.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1864, Dunnstral wrote:What's your read on Jibril and Nancy?
Forgot Jibril was here. Don't think I've read a single one of there posts. Nancy town.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1894, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1756, Celica wrote:I don't think the game is as easy as rein/Adel both being scum. Maybe one or even none. What's your take on those slots? I feel they'll get lynched regardless of who they're paired with
These two have been mentioned a lot, and once I'm done reading the thread, their ISOs are a good place to start, along with Krazy's, for additional reads.
Krazy slot is town friend! I do think Rein/Adel are good places to start and I do think they need to die sooner rather than later. It's just who takes the fall with them.
In post 1896, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1769, Celica wrote:
In post 1766, Dunnstral wrote:How does this make me scum if clem/pink and town?
Hard to explain. Let's call it gut for now. However, I'll sadly want you dead anyway.
Celica, your thought process could've been different in real-time, but from the posts Dunn quoted, Dunn looks pretty town. Unless anyone's sure Clem's gonna flip town, but even then, while Dunn
could've
been pushing an easy target as scum, it was also a seemingly
valid
push, therefore I wouldn't automatically lynch Dunn if Clem flips green.
I'm somewhat starting to agree with you given the conversation I had last night
In post 1898, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1893, FakeGod wrote:
Looking for replacement for Reinhardt.
The whole game is gonna be replacing out at this rate. :/
Yeah this is a mess.
In post 1899, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1780, Celica wrote:
In post 1777, Alisae wrote:
In post 1775, Celica wrote:
Do you think there's 1 scum in there or...
I'm just confused atm
I'd prob delete my account with how confident I am that if we killed Pink/Clen and Slax/Dunn it doesn't net us scum.
So you are townreading Clem
and
Dunn? I'm quite confused, sorry. Who are your scumreads?
No no I'm saying if we kill both pairs it'd get us scum.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1900, Pink Ball wrote:So, Urist should be the one leaving the dance with no partner, bummer.

Clem and I are leaving the party too, so Celica will have to talk about the rest of the playerlist instead of trying to look busy when she's just repeating "Pink Ball is scum" when things have changed along the way. I think Celica is scum and Clem/me leaving will be pro town to make Dunn and Alisae go after her.

Don't try to read too much into this post, like "scum!PB is trying to look town with this post", 'cause we are 100% leaving the dance no matter what
Fully okay with this
In post 1902, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1785, Celica wrote:Before you ask. No, I won't go into more detail. Mostly because I don't want to and It's rather pointless to keep going about it. I just need to show people that the 2 pairings I want dead are strongly likely to have scum.
??? (@my above) Did you mean it
does
net us scum? You said doesn't, but then you say this.

Also, I've seen you say the "I won't go into more detail" more than once now, and while one of those times may have been in your spat with Pink Ball, umm, I'd prefer it if you explained your thought process in full. This isn't a game with crazy power roles or anything like that, so I see no reason not to spill almost your entire mind with regards to the game.
I had reasons for not wanting to fully explain, but I think I did later on in the game. If you have more questions or you think anything is unclear let me know.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1904, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1789, Celica wrote:
In post 1788, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1784, Celica wrote:
So if there is scum in pinkball/clem, is Dunn town or scum
Town but I'll still lynch him because of Slax.
What's wrong with Slaxx? I'm pretty sure I've picked up he's a pretty good all-around townread, so if you have doubts about him, that's interesting.
I don't think his thoughts and process throughout the game are genuine. I saw dunn give a few reasons on why he thought Slaxx was town, but compared to what I've stated nothing has really been solid enough to make me change my read.
In post 1913, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1852, Celica wrote:Okay I have my tea and my tunes playing. A good pillow scream. I feel better. Still a bit sad, better though!
Pedit: You know what I needed that laugh
Gonna whiteknight/hypocrite/play devil's advocate (did I use that properly?) here and say; my goal is not to be rude to you.

Just to calmly restate what I'd like you to explain (mostly because I haven't read the thread), is why do you think Slaxx is scum? Are you sure that Dunn and Pink Ball are not of the same alignment? I read your reasoning (Dunn felt dodgy), but is it possible they could both be town?

As of this post, I've seen Rein has requested replacement. His ISO should still net me some insight, as well as Adel, Krazy, and now Pink Ball.
I currently think Alisae, Dunn, Celica, and Nancy are town; and, I think PvtUrist is scummy. More to say about the latter in a minute.
1) See above 2) I would be very shocked if those 2 pairs dying gets us 0 scum yeah. Worst case they're all town and scum is all the lurkish slots, but that seems doubtful. I'm more confident on Pink than I am dunn/slaxx though.
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1927, Slaxx wrote:I stopped worrying with Cecila because it didn’t seem that she was interested in changing her mind. As someone who tunnels that’s fine, but her lack of any follow up interaction with me COMBINED with a feeing of stubbornness is what is a red flag. If I’ve missed some questions from her let me know, but that’s a fairly reliable tell I’ve used in the past. I know someone told her in the thread to not interact with scumreads, can’t think of who that was and on mobile, but I need to go back and check.
You haven't tried to interact with me once. I'm more than willing to interact with my scumreads. (See PB) It also doesn't help you have the 2 easy lynchers me and my lock town (soon to be hopefully) dance partner as scum
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Celica »

In post 1952, mcqueen wrote:I do because if you look at my older games, a lot of them I got heated and I was mostly town
anger is a very NAI emotion imo. People can get mad as town and scum
In post 1979, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1220, Celica wrote:I'm happy Pink is dying because he's upsetting me and he's a big sr for me. Mostly the former though.
@McQueen: you say you think that Celica feeling hurt seems genuine and it probably comes from town. I say she started looking for a 1v1 with me trying to provoke me with this coment, since this came before I started even talking about/with her, so that "feeling hurt" seems faked.

Do you feel it was a tvt, or I don't get the same read?
You must have a really low opinion on mafia players if you think people would purposely try to anger you to get a townread. Combined with the fact you think I'd fake something like that to get a townread. I like to win games by fooling others with my play as scum. Not because people think I can't be angry as scum. So no that wasn't fake.
In post 1984, Ankamius wrote:PB is town
Nope
In post 1989, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1263, Celica wrote:These scumreads on me have come out of left field and I don't really know how I feel about it? Pinkball I don't really care about because he's not playing the game and isn't making end game. Most likely the first pair to die thankfully.
@mcqueen this is what Celica replied after I said her scumread on me was probably scum faking a scumread. Again, proof that her "feeling hurt" was staged
How does this prove me feeling hurt was something that was staged? Also you never even responded to my reason for calling you scum. Can you even recall it?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Celica »

Coming around to Pvt Town
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Celica »

Okay let's start here then. You said you don't like Fire trying to disengage the Krazy 1v1. Do you think that makes them partners? Also, how does the fact I'm openly trying to dance with Krazy make you feel? Any comment on that?
Celica
Celica
Goon
Celica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Celica »

I'll answer you in the morning. If you have any questions put them and I'll make it into one neat little gift post!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”